Miley Cyrus CHIMES OF FREEDOM

mileycyrusthequeen-32

Miley‘s blog: I’m proud to announce my participation in Amnesty International’s latest music project, Chimes Of Freedom: The Songs Of Bob Dylan Honoring 50 Years of Amnesty International. I recorded ‘You’re Gonna Make Me Lonesome When You Go’ for the collection, which will support Amnesty’s life-saving human rights work. Chimes of Freedom features over 80 musicians..

..across the generational and musical spectrum who have donated their time to support Amnesty International through this beautiful project. Album is dedicated to people worldwide who are unjustly imprisoned or threatened for the peaceful expression of their beliefs. & You can support Amnesty International’s life-saving work by pre-ordering Chimes Of Freedom today! Please visit!

• exoticmist

Tell me about it. :/

This is so sad. It’s never this dead.

• Lantonia

Hi Lani. Sorry for responding so late. I’m on the iPod trying to use WiFi and other peoples network. I’m not home at the moment.
    It’s okay, I understand. :)

• memi trumps sel

I only want mileys song

• Lantonia

This is so sad. It’s never this dead.
    Only when it’s only day here in Denmark. I’m often alone in posts at that time, but yeah it’s horrible. :/

• Lantonia

It’s just the thought of you..

• exoticmist

• Lantonia

Oh well, that would be worse. I mean, I know people are doing stuff on Friday, but come on. >.< ---- Yeah, seriously what’s wrong with people? Haha. :P

• Lantonia

I’m going to bed now, so goodnight people. :)

• exoticmist

Yeah, seriously what’s wrong with people? Haha. :P

Must they have lives? ;D Well, I hate to abandon you, but I’ll be off for maybe half an hour, then I should be back on.

• SunFlower

Miley is not flawless. Miley is just Miley.

• Hollywood Tragic

deadness XD

• BrokenArrow

doo daa doo Im so boreeeed

• Keepitreal

That sad moment when its clear this post will not come alive for the night.

• memi trumps sel

Dec 9, 2011 @ 04:37 pm
    SunFlower said:

Miley is not flawless. Miley is just Miley.

miley is flawlesss

• Keepitreal

Katy perry and her blonde hair..

• Hollywood Tragic

she has flaws…

• Hollywood Tragic

Keepitreal said:

Katy perry and her blonde hair..

blonde? i haven’t seen that…

• WakaWakaEhEh

Im at my schools football game, itss soooo louddd

• BrokenArrow

I don’t like how Katy looks with blonde hair.

• WakaWakaEhEh

OU is so slow on my phone,

• WakaWakaEhEh

our cheerleaders suck butt

• SunFlower

@Memi Trump Sel

Whatever floats your boat, but don’t get me wrong or anything I do like Miley and I am a fan of hers. However, I am just not up in her cool aid like that.

• WakaWakaEhEh

Ooooooohhhhh

• WakaWakaEhEh

Fgh

• sparkles

Op.

• WakaWakaEhEh

Lololololol

• themilenator

I like Fiji water

• l?veislouder

I’m excited for this, and proud of her to participate :)

• mfan2

Miley is the best.

Very. The internet is no longer fun either :/
    Depends on what you do. I’m just bored on here right now cuz no one is on.

I’m such a pro birthday gift rapper omg

• WakaWakaEhEh

I swear im high

Keepitreal said:
    Depends on what you do. I’m just bored on here right now cuz no one is on.
    ——————
    I’m usually on Tumblr, FB, and Twitter but ever since the reblog limit was put in alot of my followers don’t get on Tumblr much :/

• WakaWakaEhEh

Falalala

Disco.Is.Dead said:
    I’m such a pro birthday gift rapper omg
    ——————-
    There should a gift wrapping job lol I suck at wrapping gifts

• WakaWakaEhEh

ahhhhhh

There should a gift wrapping job lol I suck at wrapping gifts
    ~

I should just do birthdays for people.
    Make and decorate cakes and wrap presents ;o

Disco.Is.Dead said:
    I should just do birthdays for people.
    Make and decorate cakes and wrap presents ;o
    ———————-
    You’d make alot for Christmas as well people are desperate for cakes and good gift wrappers

There should a gift wrapping job lol I suck at wrapping gifts
    ~

SO DOWN.

• Disco.Is.Dead

I feel so friendly tonight omg
    I’m wrapping birthday gifs for my friends, making her cupcakes, continuing my friendship video and music is blasting.

• anons

—————–
    OU is pretty entertaining though when its alive ._.

• mimi

miley always good for other this girl has a kind heart and a kind soul she is unique.

• mimi
  • BrokenArrow

• BrokenArrow

Queen Miley is gonna reach 4 millions followers in just a few days :)

• exoticmist

Okay, migrated here…and there’s no one.

• exoticmist
  • Lantonia

?

• Keepitreal

Seriously, Katy and that blonde hair tho..why. Just why.

• WakaWakaEhEh

Kbyye

• Keepitreal

Who is that in your icon Jennah? And what day is today for icon week?

• sparkles

Who is that in your icon Jennah? And what day is today for icon week?

Auburn. It’s favorite lesser known artist day

• sparkles

Bye Rachel.

Auburn. It’s favorite lesser known artist day
    That’s why she looks so familiar. I love her! “La la la la la la , so why you up in my eaaar.”

Bye waka

• sparkles

Okay dude I love her “I Hate College” song. I swear, it will never get old.

• sparkles
  • Disco.Is.Dead

IF YOU’RE BROKEN I’LL MEND YA AND I’LL KEEP YOU SHELTERED FROM THE STORM THAT’S RAGING ON NOWWW~

• Keepitreal

Okay dude I love her “I Hate College” song. I swear, it will never get old.

*goes to listen*

• sparkles

That party last night was off the crazy~

That party last night was off the crazy~

*awfully

*awfully
    ~

Mte

Mte

Lol

Lol
    ~

I was about to say it ;P

I was about to say it ;P
    Great minds think alike. But my brain has a headache atm ._.

• Disco.Is.Dead

Great minds think alike. But my brain has a headache atm ._.
    ~

Truthhh.
    Awn, sorry :/

Truthhh.
    Awn, sorry :/
    Ho-ray for us
    And thank you, Hopefully its gone tomorrow.

Ho-ray for us
    And thank you, Hopefully its gone tomorrow.
    ~

Hopefully. I doubt it will. They don’t usually last that long .x

Anyone here..?

Hopefully. I doubt it will. They don’t usually last that long .x
    Sometimes I wake up with it. An i’ll be mad if I do tomorrow because I have to get retested for new glasses tomorrow cuz my other ones are crooked. And I don’t want some dude all over my eye while I have a headache.

Anyone here..?

Hiii, and no. Just me, Disco, anons who is creeping and other creepers.

• JelenaRocks

Pretty!!!!!!

Keepitreal said:
    Hiii, and no. Just me, Disco, anons who is creeping and other creepers.
    —————-
    Hello :] oh ok I’ll stay then. How is everyone?

~

Really? That sucks :/ I hope not.
    Rofl, my eye check lasted all of 4 minutes. He sat me in the chair and asked me which lenses were better. ;P

• Keepitreal

Hello :] oh ok I’ll stay then. How is everyone?
    Nothing new at all really.

Keepitreal said:
    Nothing new at all really.
    I know. Life is boring.

• Keepitreal

Really? That sucks :/ I hope not.
    I have to read letters from a distance to test my eye.

I know. Life is boring.
    As soon as I get my permit I am out and about. I will have a life!

Keepitreal said:
    As soon as I get my permit I am out and about. I will have a life!
    permit or license? That’s what I keep telling myself as well.

• Disco.Is.Dead

I have to read letters from a distance to test my eye.
    ~

I didn’t have to read them for him… Just make sure I could. Nice lad. I didn’t have to say a word.

• Keepitreal

permit or license? That’s what I keep telling myself as well.
    Permit sadly (-_>-)

• Keepitreal

Stop rubbing it in! *sits in corner and cries*

Permit sadly (-_>-)
    —————
    Better then nothing, I’ve had my permit for over 2 years -_- and still no license

Lol, why not?

Lol, why not?
    ——————
    too lazy and my mom refused to drive with me so I had to wait for my dad to come back last month to get some driving in -_-

• Keepitreal

Well that sucks. You should just get a license and it won’t be a problem lol.

Keepitreal said:
    Well that sucks. You should just get a license and it won’t be a problem lol.
    —————-
    I’m taking the test soon if everything works out I’ll br driving by Jan. Then maybe my life will be exciting lol

• Keepitreal

Luckkkkyyyy, I can’t wait to be able to drive myself around.

Keepitreal said:
    Luckkkkyyyy, I can’t wait to be able to drive myself around.
    ——————-
    It’ll happen soon enough :] How old are you?

• Keepitreal

It’ll happen soon enough :] How old are you?
    14 lol, But I can take courses next year and get it still cuz my birthday is before school is out.

That’s good, you get an advantage. Just don’t wait gt it as soon as you can lol

That’s good, you get an advantage. Just don’t wait gt it as soon as you can lol

Of course I will, its boring at home.

Keepitreal said:
    Of course I will, its boring at home.
    ——————
    Very. The internet is no longer fun either :/

• oceanUP

i love her hair this way

• SMAD

She’s so flawless even while retired. <3

• themilenator

Can’t wait to hear it :)