Nick Jonas Difficulty @ Australian Casino

nickdeltadele-48_1

Nick Jonas had trouble getting into Melbourne’s Crown Casino with lover Delta Goodrem, reports SMH. You have to be Platinum member of Crown’s Signature Club to swipe your card and enter. Delta only a Silver membership when..

..the staff member asked loudly from behind the desk, ‘What is your name and what is your association with Crown?’ After 15 minutes, a phone call gave Delta & her boyfriend access to the VVIP Black card room, which is by invitation only.

• Miley_Jonas

Thanks!

• Ijustneedyounow

this is like going to a party without an invitation :D so freaking embarassing lol

• Miley_Jonas

Nick just needs to ditch her… and come to me.

• sSacks12

when will these two be over?!!

Dec 11, 2011 @ 08:56 pm
    sSacks12 said:
    when will these two be over?!!

I KNOW LOOK AT WHAT THIS WOMAN IS DOING TO NICK!!! OH MY GOD SHE IS NOT A GOOD COMPANY FOR HIM!!!

BUT HERE IN AMERICA HE IS NOT LEGAL TO GO TO CASINOS!! lol

• elizagutierrez

I’M SOOO SERIOUS THIS WOMAN IS BAD NEWS!!!!

WHAT HAPPEN TO THE GOOD BOY??

• elizagutierrez

I MEAN HE IS OR IT WAS CHRISTIAN I REALLY DON’T KNOW. BUT IF HE THINKS THAT JESUS IS BLIND LET ME TELL YOU NICK HE IS NOT! AND HE IS WATCHING YOU AND I’M SURE HE MUST BE VERY UP SET OF WHAT YOU ARE DOING NO.

NOW HE IS ACTING LIKE A NON CHRISTIAN PERSON, AND I TELL YOU HE MUST ASK GOD FOR FORGIVENESS OR ELSE HE WILL HAVE TO FACE THE CONSEQUENCE, JESUS NEVER FORGETS! AND IS NOT WORTH GOING TO HELL FOR NOBODY!

sSacks12 said:

he’s going into casinos now? we lost him.
    —————————-
    there’s something wrong with casinos now? since when?

you and elizabitch are so delusional if you think casinos are corrupting Nick -____-

elizagutierrez said:

BUT HERE IN AMERICA HE IS NOT LEGAL TO GO TO CASINOS!! lol
    ————————–
    actually, every state has a different legal age to gamble, so he is legal to gamble in certain states.
    and it doesn’t even matter, because obviously, he’s not in the U.S. he’s in Australia, and since it’s legal to gamble over there, then I guess he’s not doing anything illegal.

elizagutierrez said:

—————————–
    -_____________-
    I’m pretty certain he’s not killing anyone, and if he’s not doing that, I’m pretty sure Jesus will be fine. I thought Jesus was forgiving? if he is, he’ll “forgive” Nick for whatever sin you think he’s committing (he’s not committing any sin by having a girlfriend, by the way; you’re just mad he’s not with you), and everything will be fine.

• l?veislouder

aren’t Christians supposed to be loving and accepting? if so, you’re doing a pretty shitty job of being such a good Christian by treating this girl like she’s the spawn of Satan when she’s done nothing wrong. seems like someone is being a bad Christian, and it’s not Nick.

Dec 11, 2011 @ 10:50 pm
    l?veislouder said:
    elizagutierrez said:

—————————–
    -_____________-

I’M NOT MAD BECAUSE HE IS WITH HER, BECAUSE HONESTLY SHE WONT BE HE LAST GF WE ALL KNOW THAT!

JESUS FORGIVES OUR SINS OF COURSE IF WE ASK FOR FORGIVENESS BUT WE MUST FIRST STOP COMMITTING THAT SIN AND SINCERELY REPENT. BUT I’M SURE THAT’S NOT THE CASE HERE!

• elizagutierrez

JESUS LOVES THE SINNER BUT NOT THE SIN!

• elizagutierrez

AND DON’T BE CALLING ME NAMES HAVE SOME RESPECT OK.

• oceanUP

lizag is owning this post

————————————-
    he’s not asking for forgiveness because there’s no sin being committed.
    and if you weren’t mad, you wouldn’t be bitching about it all the time. it’s just about the only thing you do, along with hating on Delta. yeah, you’re a good Christian. I’m sure Jesus will forgive the sin you keep committing.

elizagutierrez said:

AND DON’T BE CALLING ME NAMES HAVE SOME RESPECT OK.
    ————————–
    lol I can’t call you names, but you can call Delta names? that hardly seems fair.

you seem really bi-polar.

oceanUP said:

lizag is owning this post
    according to lizag, she and elizagutierrez are not the same person. yeah, okay. lol

God is good, yes he is <3

I tell you the truth, he who believes has everlasting life.- John 6:47

• elizagutierrez

Do you represent Christ in the way you treat others; as you drive… at your job… with your family or whoever is around you?

• elizagutierrez

Your actions speak so loud I can’t hear your words. #representChrist

Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and your plans will succeed. Proverbs 16:3

————————————-
    clearly you don’t, as you’re always hating on Delta, and saying mean things.

• elizagutierrez

I’M NOT HATING ON DELTA, I SAID THAT SHE IS NO GOOD FOR HIM BECAUSE SHE IS NOT CHRISTIAN AND SHE IS TOO OLD FOR HIM, AND SHE IS USING HIM.

I’M SAYING A TRUTH!

• l?veislouder

i made an account to comment on how CHILDISH deltas purse is…
    damn gwerl you needa grow up!!!!

all jokes to the side doe… that bag is jih like ugly…
    :D
    what’s the only colour that doesn’t work for bags or boots?
    ——————————-
    …I think it’s a pretty purse. I would prefer it to be a bit bigger, but I like it.

• Ijustneedyounow

Dec 12, 2011 @ 11:06 am
    elizagutierrez said:

Dec 12, 2011 @ 01:02 am
    Lantonia said:
    Just ignore those people. They’re not fans, just obsessed with Nelta. that’s all they ever discuss. >_>

uhm i think @lantonia meant the haters with that…

Dec 12, 2011 @ 01:02 am
    Lantonia said:

• Ijustneedyounow

Dec 12, 2011 @ 11:06 am
    taylorpang said:

i made an account to comment on how CHILDISH deltas purse is…
    damn gwerl you needa grow up!!!!

all jokes to the side doe… that bag is jih like ugly…
    :D
    what’s the only colour that doesn’t work for bags or boots?

elizagutierrez said:

—————————
    she is a Christian though. and Nick is an adult; he can make his own decisions of who’s right or wrong for him, and clearly, he thinks Delta is right. its not your place to say anything about it.
    you are hating, you’re just trying to hide behind Jesus to do it; it doesn’t work like that.

• elizagutierrez

lol @ you girl, whatever! AND FYI SHE IS NOT A CHRISTIAN!!! CHRISTIAN DON’T BELIEVE AND PRACTICE WHAT SHE DOES!!!

UNIVERSE? HOROSCOPE?? LIGHT?? WRONG!! SORRY YOU FAIL!

Dec 11, 2011 @ 11:57 pm
    l?veislouder said:
    elizagutierrez said:

—————————

I can say whatever I want! I don’t know where you live but I live in AMERICA and we do have freedom of speech!! so sorry honey.

• jonashead705

lol dad told me this.

it was for a Shane warne event

there back in Sydney :)

• jonashead705

BTW IT’S A HOTEL!! ITS A CASINO& HOTEL

• elizagutierrez

Don’t like me? That’s pretty cool. I don’t wake up every day to impress you.

• elizagutierrez

Don’t like me? That’s pretty cool. I don’t wake up every day to impress you.

• jonashead705

Ijustneedyounow said:
    i thought she wasn’t as irrelevant in her HOMETOWN! :D bahahaha this made me rofl :D

her home city is Sydney
    FAIL!!!!!!

• Lantonia

Omg, it’s just freaking spam filling this page. >_>

————————–
    lol oh boy, and now you’re trying to hide behind the First Amendment. honey, you wouldn’t know the first thing about that amendment if it bit you in the ass.
    and Christians don’t practice what Delta does? I’m sorry, but what is she doing that is so wrong? dating your imaginary boyfriend? sorry to tell you, but he will never be with a crazy-ass delusional little girl like you.

• Lantonia

Dani! :)

• Lantonia

• Lantonia

Alone..

no, I’m here, I’m here!

hey Lani :) how are you?

• Lantonia

no, I’m here, I’m here!

hey Lani :) how are you?
    And I first see that now. You’re still here? ._.

• l?veislouder

And I first see that now. You’re still here? ._.
    ————————-
    I am :) hello :)

• Lantonia

I am :) hello :)
    Hi Dani, how are you? :)

Hi Dani, how are you? :)
    ————————
    I’m good, thanks. just reading up on some vegan tumblr, and trying to figure out how I’m going to find this guy in my dorm building tomorrow lol.
    you?

• taylorpang

i made an account to comment on how CHILDISH deltas purse is…
    damn gwerl you needa grow up!!!!

all jokes to the side doe… that bag is jih like ugly…

• Lantonia

you?
    I’m home making my assignment. And what time is it where you are from? Everyone’s asleep now, haha. xP

—————————–

ahhh nice. what is your assignment on

• Lantonia

ahhh nice. what is your assignment on
    Columbus.

Columbus.
    ——————
    ahh, interesting. I got a paper back that I wrote on the 4th Amendment; I got an A+
    I was so proud of myself :D

• SillyAnnJoker

HAHA… … … My Mom gets in, no ID, no questions. O.o

• Miley_Jonas

Delta has got to go. 1st?

• DearTaylor

Nick J is off the chain.

• justmebabe

Why would she take him if she doesn’t even know how to get in there? LOL.

• justmebabe

Why would she take him if she doesn’t even know how to get in there? LOL.

JESUS IS THE REASON FOR THE SEASON!! <3

JESUS IS THE REASON FOR THE SEASON!! <3

Dec 11, 2011 @ 08:56 pm
    sSacks12 said:
    when will these two be over?!!

Dec 11, 2011 @ 08:56 pm
    sSacks12 said:
    when will these two be over?!!

sSacks12 said:
    when will these two be over?!!

Dec 11, 2011 @ 08:56 pm
    sSacks12 said:
    when will these two be over?!!

Dec 11, 2011 @ 08:05 pm
    sSacks12 said:
    he’s going into casinos now? we lost him.

Dec 11, 2011 @ 08:05 pm
    sSacks12 said:
    he’s going into casinos now? we lost him.

Dec 11, 2011 @ 08:06 pm
    but LOL at people not knowing who Delta is….in her hometown!!! IRRELEVANT

Dec 11, 2011 @ 08:06 pm
    but LOL at people not knowing who Delta is….in her hometown!!! IRRELEVANT

• sSacks12

he’s going into casinos now? we lost him.

• sSacks12

but LOL at people not knowing who Delta is….in her hometown!!! IRRELEVANT

• loverboys
  • Ijustneedyounow

Dec 12, 2011 @ 01:02 am
    Lantonia said:

• mimi

omg that so embarrasing.

Dec 11, 2011 @ 11:41 pm
    elizagutierrez said:
    Dec 11, 2011 @ 08:56 pm
    sSacks12 said:
    when will these two be over?!!

Dec 11, 2011 @ 11:41 pm
    elizagutierrez said:
    Dec 11, 2011 @ 08:56 pm
    sSacks12 said:
    when will these two be over?!!

Dec 11, 2011 @ 11:41 pm
    elizagutierrez said:
    Dec 11, 2011 @ 08:56 pm
    sSacks12 said:
    when will these two be over?!!

• Miley_Jonas

Nick looks SOOOOO cuute. But i wish he would grow his hair just a little bit longer.

• oceanUP

mimi are you a niley supporter? :]

• oceanUP

miley jonas ur icon is so pretty! :]