Nick Jonas Delta Goodrem Fan Meeting

tumblr_lw2my3rasd1qeg17go1_500

They look beautiful together..

• elizagutierrez

Dec 12, 2011 @ 01:49 pm
    sSacks12 said:
    WTF is Nick’s hair?? I know Nick wants to look taller next to Delta, but seriously, just accept the fact that your short and that you two will never look appropriate. All of the hair product in the world won’t change either of their ages, and physical differences.
    exactly!!! she can slouch all she wants they still look BAD toggether!

• Still Anonymous

• Hollywood Tragic

that hair >.<

• loveforeverr

Not digging Nick’s hair at all.. but Delta looks younger to me for some reason. She looks cute. Lmao at these comments tho guise

• SMAD

Nick’s hair. lololol

Nicholas stop whatever hair product your using and let the glorious curls come back.

• Miley_Jonas

I want Nick’s hair back to the way it always was. Same for Joe. And I want the cougar gone.

• justmebabe

Nick’s hair. Someone’s Bruno Mars’s fan, huh? ;) see what I did there? LOL.
    He looks so damn unhappy and tired, GOSH.

• nicholasjonasheart

jhonny bravo :) hehehe

• oceanUP

i love this post

• Ijustneedyounow

Dec 12, 2011 @ 01:07 pm
    Still Anonymous said:

THIS! thank you!

• Cony Jonatic

UNA VEZ QUE HAS INICIADO LEYENDO ESTO
    USTED NO PUEDE SALIR! LEYENDO SI NO
    QUIERES MORIR.
    Hace un año, una chica llamada a Kathy fue
    odiada por todo el mundo. Todo el mundo
    … hizo divertido de ella. Ella fue ignorada.
    Incluso por mensajes.
    Un …día ella decidió suicidarse.
    ……… Ca……………………
    ……….. uso incluso sus padres
    ignoran le. Ella saltó de su ventana. Nadie notó
    hasta personas comenzadas a desaparecer.
    Kathy les había embrujado. Ella les hizo sufrir
    como lo hizo. Ella les colgó lentamente y
    apuñalado repetidamente muy lentamente
    por lo que pudieran sufrir como ella lo hizo. Si
    no envía este mensaje a 15 diferentes
    comentarios, usted morirá esta noche por
    Kathy. Porque ella considera que le ignora.
    Ejemplo 1: Dave miró la primera frase y dijo,
    “Spam” y al día siguiente los vecinos lo
    encontraron en su patio trasero, muerto.
    Ejemplo 2: Joane estaba sola. Ella no tenía
    hijos o esposo. Ella tenía un montón de
    amigos. Cuando ella tenía un dormitorio con
    ellos rápidamente tuvo que revisar su correo
    electrónico. Ella vio este mensaje y envía sólo
    a 6 personas porque pensó que ella no podía
    morir esa noche porque ella estaba rodeada
    de gente.
    Amigos de Joane de la mañana siguiente la
    encontró en su bañera, muerto.
    Si no envía esto, KATHY te encontrará

• Ijustneedyounow

i’m making teddy bears fo christmas… i’m at my third one and my fingers are starting to hurt from always pricking my fingers -.-

• sunygirl

this pic is realy old but there are some new ones out since today. :)

• ann932

his hairdo. omg. it looks good on bruno mars though.

• jt

Nicholas Jerry Jonas i love you but the hair….no.

• NicholasPrincess

This is why I ? my OU fans!

• elizagutierrez

bull crap!!!

• taylorpang

they look like shit together.

• Dash

Delta looks happy but Nick looks pissed.

• Hollywood Tragic

Miley_Jonas said:

this. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes.

• anonmus

Did anyone think that maybe the humidity in Australia did that to his hair?

• elizagutierrez

Dec 12, 2011 @ 05:47 pm
    Hollywood Tragic said:
    Miley_Jonas said:

this. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes.

ME 2!!!

• sSacks12

is that the way nick has to get on delta’s level? HAHA

• elizagutierrez

Dec 12, 2011 @ 05:06 pm
    taylorpang said:
    they look like shit together.

But of course my dear she looks like his mom next to him lol I wonder if there is something wrong in Delta’s brain, because he is a KID!!! only 19 and she is like what 28??

• sSacks12

exactly!!! she can slouch all she wants they still look BAD toggether!

• Hollywood Tragic

Dash said:

Delta looks happy but Nick looks pissed.

yeah…he kinda looks like someone stole his hair gel.

<3 delta’s dress though.

• Still Anonymous

pictures of them still make me cringe… but with her crouching down and with him trying to pull of that jedward hairdo it almost makes it seem like they’re at the same hight… well almost

THIS!!! Lmfaooo

• oceanUP

it looks like flat ironed it

• Ijustneedyounow

Dec 12, 2011 @ 12:59 pm
    BrokenArrow said:

What’s with his hair?

he’s trying to do it up as high as possible because he thinks it’s gonna make him seem taller so he won’t look as ridiculous next to delta… even though it isn’t really working.

• BrokenArrow

What’s with his hair?

• Miley_Jonas

freegirl said:

lol haters! You always find the stupid reason to hate.
    And this pics if from two weeks ago. There is a new one in Sydney.
    Nick is on vacation for more than two weeks.He obviously likes Delta a lot.He has never than that before :)

He’s never had an Australian gf…

• Miley_Jonas

She does look pretty here, and I have no prob. with her, but her and Nick just don;t make a cute couple.

• elizagutierrez

lol

• Saywhat.not

cute

• xDemiSmiley

WhatTheF-ck .. his hair ?? trying a Zayn one ?? ( Sorry ?? )

• freegirl

lol haters! You always find the stupid reason to hate.
    And this pics if from two weeks ago. There is a new one in Sydney.

• freegirl

And it’s for Nick height isn’t problem why you should care? They’ve been dating for 8 months, aren’t you tired of hating for so long?
    They surely don’t care what 10 year old thinks :)

• freegirl

*And if

• xAskTaylorx

She doesn’t look old in this pic!!! That’s a good thing! Lol. Come on guys, cheer up. It’s just another one of Nicks fanstamic relationships! Don’t worry.

• Ijustneedyounow

• loverboys
  • logeyounickyj

am i the only one who notice that he doesn’t even really smile he just put one on for the camera ?

• elizagutierrez

I know he is either sad or bored!

Ocean up this picture is OLD!!! YOU FAIL!!! AGAIN!!

• elizagutierrez

AND NO I DON’T THINK THEY ARE CUTE TOGETHER! COME ON PUT ON SOME GLASSES AND TAKE A LOOK, SHE LOOKS LIKE A GIRAFFE NEST TO HIM lol!!! AND TOO OLD FOR HIM!!

• elizagutierrez

OCEAN UP YOU ARE SOOOO HYPOCRITE!!!

• Entertainmentlove