One Direction Up All Night Pictorials New

onedirectionpictorials-4
onedirectionpictorials-7

More HERE!

• BrokenArrow

Why are they so perfect?

• BrokenArrow

I want Miley to date one of them lol but that will never happen.

• coolkat5000

I Was Blowing Liam in that one…

• coolkat5000

OH YEAH Or blowing zayn :))
    http://oceanup.com/photogallery?nid=62136&fid=433096 I Prefer blowing zayn

• xImagineBelieve

Ewe no. She needs to keep her hands off 1D. Besides, her and Justin are rlly cute together. I wouldn’t be surprised if they ended up getting married. They look really happy together and are pretty serious.

• l?veislouder

oceanUP said:

she just needs to date someone who isn’t so much smaller than her.. anyone from 1D would be good :]
    ———————————–
    Justin is taller than her now, and 1D isn’t big enough for her to want to date. give it a couple of months or so, then maybe.

• SmilerEtLovatic

oceanUP said:

selena would be wayyy cuter with zayn :O

SHUT THE FUCK UP

• SmilerEtLovatic

only american girl aloud to date any 1D member is Demi Lovato. i want her with Niall. period

• yriz

Disney girls could never date anyone from 1D. They talk way too much about sex xD not good for their Disney girl image :P

• loverboys
  • l?veislouder

SmilerEtLovatic said:

———————————-
    …the only American girl allowed? excuse me? who put you in charge of who people can and can’t date? and Demi would never date Niall anyway; not her type.

• SkyyStyles

Harry <3

• Saywhat.not

this is old again ou :/ he

• Saywhat.not

yriz said:
    uhm im a disney girl and i know sex so..

• yriz

uhm im a disney girl and i know sex so..

sorry, I wasn’t very clear. I meant by Disney girls Selena and Demi. I mean they way they answer questions in interviews and the way 1D does is totally different. Selena and Demi have had media training and stuff, 1D doesn’t, they just say what comes up into their minds :P And I don’t want to offend anyone. I just think they are to different. Looking at how people in America think about stuff and how in Europe. (:

• Boo-Bear Vibes

These are so freakin sexy, I can’t <3

• oceanUP

woooooooooooooo

• oceanUP

selena would be wayyy cuter with zayn :O

• Boo-Bear Vibes

oceanUP said:
    selena would be wayyy cuter with zayn :O
    ——————-
    I hope that never happens.

• Stayer503

They are all so sexy.

• YouCantFixMyHeartdude

i want to smush with harry! ;) hahah

• Stayer503

oceanUP said:
    selena would be wayyy cuter with zayn :O
    —————
    Lets hope she’s not gonna start calling him her brother or anything…. Zayn is mine.

• oceanUP