Selena G’s Stalker Still Wants To Kill Her

+ new photocall! Thomas Brodnicki, who was charged with felony stalking but had the charges dismissed last month, is now siding with Selena Gomez in her bid for a permanent restraining order against him, reports TMZ. The judge in the case has refused to issue the restraining order until Brodnicki could appear in court and defend himself. Brodnicki, who was picked up on..

..a psychiatric hold last month, filed a sworn declaration telling the judge that he didn’t want to attend the next court hearing on January 6, adding, ‘I believe that a restraining order should be issued against me to prevent me from trying to..

..contact Selena Gomez. I do not wish to object to the restraining order against me because I know it is the only thing that will make me stay away from Selena.’ LAPD Detective Jose Viramontes said that when he picked Brodnicki up on the psych hold, ‘He told me that he had over fifty conversations with God a day, about killing Ms. Gomez.’

this sure is something

• Disco.Is.Dead

wot

Aloha my baby Lani !
    Hola Michelle. n_n

• Fashionexplosion

Okay if you guys hate the forum so much then stop going on it and talking about us all the time on here. And yeah you’ll pull the “if you hate ou blah blah” I never said I hated OU. I just like to creep. You guys don’t talk about us and we won’t show up, simple. Just let the new ou generation users form.

the question is how do you know your being talked about..you say you wont show up if your not talked about..stop creeping I personally couldnt care less baout your forum

• Disco.Is.Dead

~

But what if they want you to show up…

http://www.jumpinjammerz.com/hooded-footed-pajamas/category-8-pajamas/ ]

i found a site.. but i don’t think i can order it because i live in freaking Narnia !

lol this so stupid when i think about it, when did i became an internet nerd

Hola Michelle. n_n

How are you doing ??

http://www.jumpinjammerz.com/hooded-footed-pajamas/category-8-pajamas/ ]

those where so cute!

• anons

I won’t stop creeping until this whole thing blows over and you guys get used to us not being here.

http://www.jumpinjammerz.com/hooded-footed-pajamas/category-8-pajamas/ ]

————————-
    Do you ship to where I am?
    Jumpin Jammerz can be sent anywhere in the world that our customers are

From the FAQ on the site :)

• Smiler

We only go on here because we know you guys are creeping on our site and talking shit about us, The trolls are getting annoying and this is why we left. We go on here to defend ourselves.

• anons

But what if they want you to show up…

lol no one misses me here.

• Smiler

EntertainMentLove, You were the other troll as well. Anons checked your IP adress so stop lying and starting shit.

I’m here. ^_^

yay not alone!

yay not alone!
    you are not alone
    I am here with you

i hate cats

i hate cats
    And they hate me.

• Lantonia

I will love you better now.

• memi trumps sel

Honestly a lot of times restraining orders do nothing when the person they are trying to restrain has thoughts of killing them

x_x

• Fashionexplosion

waitin on little mix stream

Dead.

you are not alone
    I am here with you

==
    good

• Entertainmentlove

And they hate me.
    ———————-
    they hate me too.

good
    Seems like you’re busy though. >_>

they hate me too.
    We should join a group then. “We hate cats and they hate us.”

• iusedtobelovedrunk

i like cats

• m

PSYCHO

• mimi

why does he want to kill her? does he sees some sort of demon in her or something???

Henry is like bored to death beacause they keep on asking question to selena. He seems annoyed.

Seems like you’re busy though. >_>

got stuck rebloging :p

got stuck rebloging :p
    Huh? ;o

Huh? ;o

at tumblr, I got stuck reblogging hot pics of 1D :p

• BrokenArrow

Entertainmentlove said:

i hate cats

me too

at tumblr, I got stuck reblogging hot pics of 1D :p
    Haha, okay. xP

• l?veislouder

I get stuck reblogging pictures of EVERYTHING ever since I downloaded the tumblr app on my phone. it’s the only reason I even came back to tumblr lmao.

Hi Dani. :)

• MileyChrist

I will be sure to sprinkle some fairy dust on her!

• BrokenArrow

MileyChrist said:

I will be sure to sprinkle some fairy dust on her!

haha

• Entertainmentlove

hey Entertainmentlove, i love ur icon picture :) do you have the link where you got the picture?
    ———————

• Boo-Bear Vibes

You guys need to calm down, Entertainmentlove didn’t do anything wrong. Leave her alone

Trouble maker.

• anons

then dont believe me, because i know i’m telling the truth so……

your ip postings say otherwise…

I don’t like fights :/
    Me either.

Entertainmentlove said:

Negativity gets you nowhere.
    —————-
    why are you mad what did i do to you?

I’m not mad, just annoyed, you’re being mean to the others, I know they left OU but you shouldn’t be so negative about it.

I think she’ll appreciate it. ^^
    —————–
    Hopefully :3 Have you done all of your Christmas shopping?

• Entertainmentlove

Once a troll is always a troll.
    ——————
    i never did something to you so shut up and stop trying to act cool 2 against one is unfair -_-

no its something else

Oh ..

But what is that ??

=
    you know when you re-blog a photo someone else posted? :P

Me either.

Aloha my baby Lani !

———————–
    it was my opinion what i said on the second page can’t handle it dont react. thats that

• Lantonia

Hopefully :3 Have you done all of your Christmas shopping?
    Aha. :P

Lantonia said:
    Haha, same here. Looking forward to Christmas? :)

Ugh YES! I just got lots of things of Marina and the diamonds that I ordered for myself, they’re big pics you stick on the wall :P

• Fashionexplosion

YAAAY finally Cannonball is on spotify!

• Lantonia

Sounds awesome. I’m just really happy now to finally get my Christmas vacation. n_n

Lantonia said:

Hehe same, sleeep and then my birthday when I go back to school so excitedddd.

You have an account too, you know. :/
    ———————-
    for the first day but now not ._.

• Lantonia

Hehe same, sleeep and then my birthday when I go back to school so excitedddd.
    When is your birthday, Hun? :P

• Lantonia

for the first day but now not ._.
    Why not? Annoyed with it?

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

Really? :) If you don’t mind of course you you maybe do this one for me? http://i.imgur.com/UlygY.gif :)

aw he looks so cute there. sure i will :). but i will eat now lol ill come back in a moment
    haha I know right? He’s adorbale xD Thank you so much! :D haha

iYiYi.

Lantonia said:

have a baby and say it’s Justin Bieber’s…. :)
    ._.

*stares into your soul*

• MileyChrist

Oooh OceanShore sounds groovy!

MileyChrist said:

Oooh OceanShore sounds groovy!

._.

*stares into your soul*

I’m confused. x_x

• Entertainmentlove

Oooh OceanShore sounds groovy!
    ——————–
    Drugs ?

*stares into your soul*

*smiles* Hi Lani! And why are you confused?

Eh? ._.
    —————-
    somebody on there has the same name and taylor icons ._.

• Lantonia

*smiles* Hi Lani! And why are you confused?
    Haha, hi Emily! :P

This Oceanshore thing is the thing that’s confusing me. Are people mad at me for having a user? x_x

• BrokenArrow

I LOVE JACKSON RATHBONEEEEEEEEEE

• Lantonia

somebody on there has the same name and taylor icons ._.
    That’s me. :P

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

BrokenArrow said:

I LOVE JACKSON RATHBONEEEEEEEEEE

:O My love for him has no limits xD :L

• Entertainmentlove

fucking MTV hope that channel breaks down and loses money -_-

Haha, hi Emily! :P

Ohhhh it’s because it’s evil side *lawwwl*, no people are mad because they don’t want people to leave OU. I might get an account but *shrug* I’d never leave OU for good.

That’s me. :P
    —————-
    *chris brown face*

• Lantonia

Haha, same here. Looking forward to Christmas? :)

*chris brown face*
    You have an account too, you know. :/

• TeeKayXD

How are you doing ??
    I’m doing great, thanks. Just enjoying my vacation. What about you?

xDemiSmiley

try this, maybe you could order from the UK store http://shop.ziperall.com/

• Disco.Is.Dead

lol no one misses me here.
    ~

Wrong.

• Fashionexplosion

count not care less. your are not the fucking boss.

=
    cant speak for anyone else , but im not trolling.

• anons

count not care less. your are not the fucking boss.

okay then stop fucking talking about us.

• xDemiSmiley

The One Direction diaries that are coming early in 2012 are rumered to be scripted !

• xDemiSmiley

Do you ship to where I am?
    Jumpin Jammerz can be sent anywhere in the world that our customers are

From the FAQ on the site :)

Really ?? i will look then !

• Fashionexplosion

okay then stop fucking talking about us.

=

i never really said anything about you.

xDemiSmiley

try this, maybe you could order from the UK store http://shop.ziperall.com/

Thanks .. I love you forever ! but those things are so expensive :(

• peacelovehearts

Dec 16, 2011 @ 01:17 pm
    anons said:
    count not care less. your are not the fucking boss.

okay then stop fucking talking about us.
    When something this dramatic happens, nobody’s gonna stop talking about the other. It’s just not gonna happen. JS.

they could just ignore it

Fashionexplosion those are like 90/80 € that’s a tad to much :(

Thanks .. I love you forever ! but those things are so expensive :(
    yeah they are :/

• peacelovehearts

they could just ignore it
    And you could just ignore this site, but you don’t.
    Nobody’s gonna completely stop talking about it.

lol

they could just ignore it

you could to

• anons

And you could just ignore this site, but you don’t.
    Nobody’s gonna completely stop talking about it.

okay

• anons

okay talk about the site, whatever. just dont assume stuff about me.

——————–
    I heard that too but it turned out to be fake, some random Twitter account made it up.

Fashionexplosion those are like 90/80 € that’s a tad to much :(

i know, they are supposed to be the cheaper answer to the real ones :p

lol (assume)

• peacelovehearts

—————-
    I don’t understand how that could work if they were scripted. Wouldn’t really be a “video diary” then.

• lovelife

Entertainment, don’t like it, don’t go there. Simple as that. No need to stoop as low to talk about it when nobody’s here. It’s extremely immature & all of this was over a while ago.
    ___

hmmm.

• xDemiSmiley

Really ?? i so hope it’s fake i don’t want it to be real .. IT CAN’T BE !

• lovelife

can we just stop this bullshit please?

i know, they are supposed to be the cheaper answer to the real ones :p

Well i am going to shop tomorrow for Christmass .. you know get new clothes i will look too if i can find one ;)

lol (stoop low)

• peacelovehearts

————————-
    This is the most hypocritical thing i’ve ever read. O_o

peacelovehearts said:
    ——————-
    Exactly lol

• Disco.Is.Dead

I JUST WANNA SEE YOU STRIP~

xDemiSmiley said:
    Really ?? i so hope it’s fake i don’t want it to be real .. IT CAN’T BE !
    —————-
    I know :D I don’t think it will be though, they are video diaries for a reason, fdkgfs I can’t wait. I’ve been missing them so much :3

• peacelovehearts

*strips & runs around naked*

MICHELLE!

• joechick

hi

• joechick

bye

• Disco.Is.Dead

This is the most hypocritical thing i’ve ever read. O_o
    ~

MTE O_o

hi joey :)

This just came on my dashboard .. my tears

anon : Why the fuck did you shave you’r head when you’r only 16 ? i just saw it on you’r fb .. you look so ugly with no hair !

underskinnedknees : My mum had cancer. she didn’t want to shave her head , so i shaved mine so she wouldn’t feel alone. thanks for being so sweet about it , by the way !

• peacelovehearts

This is the most hypocritical thing i’ve ever read. O_o
    ~

MTE O_o
    Maybe by “a while ago” she means a couple minutes..

• Fashionexplosion

oh im so jealous, i wanna g oshop :p

This is the most hypocritical thing i’ve ever read. O_o
    ___

seriously tho.

• Disco.Is.Dead
  • peacelovehearts

This just came on my dashboard .. my tears

——————-
    I don’t understand why people don’t just get wigs tbh.

• xDemiSmiley

That is what i was thinking too , ME TOO , i was so happy i think on that moment i could jump through the roof !

• Disco.Is.Dead

Maybe by “a while ago” she means a couple minutes..
    ~

…Still though..

• Smiler

lol (stoop low)

lol i laughed when you made this comment about me. : Smilers is one lame ass bitch, calling other users annoying

arrivederciiiiii Poet

• Disco.Is.Dead

I don’t understand why people don’t just get wigs tbh.
    ~

The last thing on your mind in that situation is hair..

• Smiler

i also laughed when you said this Entertainmentlove:

Smiler lame lame lame ass motherfucker

lovelife said:

MICHELLE!

NATALIE !

• Grammar Nazi.

I SAID A OH GIRL DO DOD DO. SHOCK ME LIKE AN ELECTRIC EEL.

• peacelovehearts

Maybe by “a while ago” she means a couple minutes..
    ~

…Still though..
    That was kinda meant to be sarcastic.. ROFLL.

• xDemiSmiley

I don’t understand why people don’t just get wigs tbh.

I get what you mean .. i would have got a wig , but still it was so sweet !

This just came on my dashboard .. my tears

gives me hope.
    No the bitch anon, but they he/she shaved her hair.

• Disco.Is.Dead

That was kinda meant to be sarcastic.. ROFLL.
    ~

OHH, ROFL. Okay, then. Yes ;P

• lovelife

wtf is she going on about? -__-

Well I’m outta here. Nice talking to you all. *joining oceanshore*

• lovelife

i wanna see your peacock cock cock

• Entertainmentlove

smilers just stop, if you are that mature you say you are, you would ignore me now and move on to the forum thing

Well I’m outta here. Nice talking to you all. *joining oceanshore*
    ___

bye!

• Smiler

Well I’m outta here. Nice talking to you all. *joining oceanshore*

Yay

gives me hope.
    No the bitch anon, but they he/she shaved her hair

It was so sweet !

who is smiler?

oh i see.

• Smiler

Lol wut. I never said i was mature, I have the forum in another tab babe. I just don’t get why you had to troll us.. Smh.

Red solo cup !!

• xDemiSmiley

Natalie let’s talk .. my wifey i have missed you !

Well I’m outta here. Nice talking to you all. *joining oceanshore*
    herrå

—————
    They’ve been soo busy, I just hope they are still their same old weird selves lol

• lovelife

when someone farts in class and it smells awful and everyone thinks its you and it wasnt -__-

• peacelovehearts

The last thing on your mind in that situation is hair..
    ———————-
    But for the people who are that insecure about their hair being gone, i would just buy a wig if i were them. *shrugs*

Well I’m outta here. Nice talking to you all. *joining oceanshore*
    ———————–
    have fun and good luck you will be missed. ^^

• lovelife

Natalie let’s talk .. my wifey i have missed you !
    ___

i missed you too! the time zome thing is just not working.

It was so sweet !

it was

• peacelovehearts

Dec 16, 2011 @ 01:34 pm
    JoannaALRO said:
    Well I’m outta here. Nice talking to you all. *joining oceanshore*
    ——————
    You know you could be on both.
    *chris brown face*

• Fashionexplosion

i missed you too! the time zome thing is just not working.
    this sounds like the beginning of an breakup :p

• xDemiSmiley

I bet they are .. well from what i have seen in interview’s they are still the same !

—————————–
    why you keeping this up…….. smh.

• xDemiSmiley

LJFKLJFKLDSJJ NEED TO GO in 10 minutes can still talk with you for a while guys !

this sounds like the beginning of an breakup :p
    ___

omg NEVER. me and michelle are OTPs FOREVER

Fashionexplosion said:

i missed you too! the time zome thing is just not working.
    this sounds like the beginning of an breakup :p

But she isn’t breaking up with me .. is she ??

MICHELLE NO, IM NOT.

• Smiler

why you keeping this up…….. smh.

Well lets see, You lied to my face when i said it was you who kept calling me a bitch. Are you that bored or…

omg NEVER. me and michelle are OTPs FOREVER

OTP’s ?? good now i can breath normal again :)

omg smiler, stop please.

That’s true! Can’t wait to see the tour…..on Youtube lol

omg NEVER. me and michelle are OTPs FOREVER

OTP’s ?? good now i can breath normal again :)

hah young love :p

lovelife said:

MICHELLE NO, IM NOT.

Good or else i would come personaly to you and break down crying infront of you !

That’s true! Can’t wait to see the tour…..on Youtube lol

Well let’s meet up and watch the tour … on youtube ;)

• Smiler

omg smiler, stop please.

lol whats the big deal tho? I’m asking out of curiousity. Don’t tell me what to do please.

xDemiSmiley said:
    Well let’s meet up and watch the tour … on youtube ;)
    lmao, ok we could hold up signs in front of the computer screen and pretend like we’re there ._.

so obsessed with cannonball

• xDemiSmiley

Great Great Great plan .. i need to see them live :( and meet them and then Louis will fall hard over heels in love with me !

• jt

….. :o any1 here???

Entertainmentlove said:
    lol this so stupid when i think about it, when did i became an internet nerd
    OMG i was thinking the same! and yeah to like a forum where you just talk and no gossip sorry but you seem like a nerd

so obsessed with cannonball
    ———————-
    you said that yesterday 0_0 you must be obsessed dont damge your ears

___

haha okay.

XIME

No it’s great! :D Thank you very much! :D
    really?thank you! and welcome :)

———————
    …………We have officially run into a problem seeing as though Louis is falling in love with me….lol hehehe

:o any1 here???
    ___

yep :)

lovelife said:
    XIME
    NATY :)… how are you girl?

t said:
    ….. :o any1 here???
    —————–
    hello!

jt said:
    ….. :o any1 here???
    me ;)

lets migrate guys

• lovelife

NATY :)… how are you girl?
    ___

very exhausted :/ you?

———————–
    i’m not i dont even know how to instal shit and i’m dyslectic so thats gonna make it worse

lets migrate guys
    ___

youre the only one that knows how to do that little link thing. lol. take it away

you said that yesterday 0_0 you must be obsessed dont damge your ears

i did, i like te original to thoo

• Dodah_J

i dislike her but really feel sorry for her :(

i knnow to :p

• xDemiSmiley

Oh i see .. you’r in love with my biggest crush ever ?? This friendship is turning ..
    http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lk0vbjSOqT1qcrzulo1_400.gif ]

• Entertainmentlove

Why not? Annoyed with it?
    —————–
    meh boring

Lantonia said:

Hehe same, sleeep and then my birthday when I go back to school so excitedddd.
    When is your birthday, Hun? :P

5th January :)

meh boring
    x;

• Fashionexplosion

for the first day but now not ._.

can you delete your account over there ? cuz iwanna

5th January :)
    Ay, that’s close to mine! My birthday is on January 1st. xP

love cannonball

5th January :)
    Ay, that’s close to mine! My birthday is on January 1st. xP

I’ll be 14 wbu?

HELLOOOOO

• Fashionexplosion

the awkward moment when you scroll up to go down, cuz thats the way you do it on your phone

I’ll be 14 wbu?
    I’ll be 17. ^_^

JoannaALRO said:

HELLOOOOO

*Waves*

I’ll be 14 wbu?

So you’re 13 now?

x;
    ._.

HELLOOOOO
    Hi Joanna. ^^

Pretty girl rock.

I’ll be 14 wbu?
    I’ll be 17. ^_^

hehe oh and y’know this oceanshore? Do you have one of those things at the top of your pic?

Bleh.

• JoannaALRO

Guys, since I linked my embarassing video of myslef here it almost has 100 views. And only people with the link can see it. GOD DAMMIT WHY DID I LINK IT

• Lantonia

Yeah, I think you’re talking about the bars. I used to have two, but they just disappeared, haha. Ask anons for them. ^^

I thought it was cute. n_n

people

Okay :D
    ^_^

csdfj

gsdfh

at the stupid oceanshore thing because ou will not bring back the anons -_-

And the oceanshore thing will…?

Okay :D

Anons aint on yet though :/

helb.
    Ay.

Anons aint on yet though :/
    Waiting time. xP

• JoannaALRO

What’s the link to oceanshore?

• Lantonia

PAGE 2, because we’re awesome like that!

• Entertainmentlove

And the oceanshore thing will…?
    —————-
    bring them back ._. they think

Anons aint on yet though :/
    Waiting time. xP

Oh ok *waits*

• Entertainmentlove

PAGE 2, because we’re awesome like that!
    ——————
    aaah yeah

aaah yeah
    It’s a classic already. ^_^

• Lantonia

I just love watching Tay being all angry at Kristen in those gifs, shows us he’s human. n_n

x_x

SoRawSUgAr said:

Anons aint on yet though :/
    Waiting time. xP

Oh ok *waits*

Accidentally replied to my own comment, *face desk*

Accidentally replied to my own comment, *face desk*
    xP

• Fashionexplosion

What’s the link to oceanshore?

try google.

I love boy bands.

• Entertainmentlove

twilight was so cool the last part got me when she open her eyes

One love.

Eh? ._.

you are part of OS too haha but thats fine

I miss Blue.

• Fashionexplosion

this shit is silly, the only thing that goes on here is shit about Oceanshore and im pretty sure they over there talk about OU..this is fucking weird

haha I know right? He’s adorbale xD Thank you so much! :D haha

True fact. n_n

Either you have a user on there or you’re creeping the site. xP
    a user told me ;)

Bubbly.

Glad igen.

• SoRawSUgAr

Do you guys want the link to oceanshore?

^_^

JoannaALRO said:
    What’s the link to oceanshore?
    stay here joanna

SoRawSUgAr said:
    Do you guys want the link to oceanshore?

nope :)

Emily, you’re still going to be here, right? x;

—————————
    this was just a stupid thing to do.

I’m back !

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

haha I know right? He’s adorbale xD Thank you so much! :D haha

welcome! ill do it now. are you still here? lol
    hahah yeah i’m here xD Once again,thank you so much! :)

hello…………..please tell me people are here :c

Ay. ^^

hello…………..please tell me people are here :c
    Lozan! :)

• Saywhat.not

hahah yeah i’m here xD Once again,thank you so much! :)

dont worry welcome :)

My icon… <3

Boo-Bear Vibes said:
    hello…………..please tell me people are here :c
    ello

• Lantonia

Xime, who’s the guy in your icon? :P

• Entertainmentlove

Do you guys want the link to oceanshore?
    —————–
    lol we dont need them, they thing they are above us

Emily, you’re still going to be here, right? x;

Yeah :) I’m just going on. Seeing what it’s like.

I’m back !
    welcome back :)

stay here joanna

But it’s so dead hereeeee.

hello…………..please tell me people are here :c
    yeah

• Lantonia

Yeah :) I’m just going on. Seeing what it’s like.
    Alright then. n_n

lol we dont need them, they thing they are above us

aw i love you more

Dec 16, 2011 @ 12:26 pm
    Entertainmentlove said:

Do you guys want the link to oceanshore?
    —————–
    lol we dont need them, they thing they are above us

Well someone asked so…

hello…………..please tell me people are here :c

Hi!

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

Dec 16, 2011 @ 12:25 pm
    Saywhat.not said:

hahah yeah i’m here xD Once again,thank you so much! :)

dont worry welcome :)

:D

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

Dec 16, 2011 @ 12:25 pm
    Saywhat.not said:

hahah yeah i’m here xD Once again,thank you so much! :)

dont worry welcome :)

:D

• Fashionexplosion

I think everyone on here already has the link to Oceanshore..otherwise people can frikkin google it.

Lozan! :)
    Lani! :D Hey, I haven’t seen you in a while.

• Entertainmentlove

macaroni, make the people,? come together, yeah!!!

• JoannaALRO

I googled, didn’t find anything.

Stupid Tumblr ..

Tumblr has limited us again.

We are now only allowed 5 Asks per hour.

And on top of that, we are only allowed 100 text posts, and 75 picture posts, per day.

• Saywhat.not

But it’s so dead hereeeee.
    kay whatevver but thats a forum where you just talk. you dont have gossip or any of that. anyways a lot of users there are still here too

Saywhat.not said:
    ello
    Hi :) Finally some people are here, whoo!

• Lantonia

Lani! :D Hey, I haven’t seen you in a while.
    Really? I was on yesterday. I’m so happy to finally have vacation! :P

JoannaALRO said:
    Hi!
    —————–
    Heeey! :)

hello…………..please tell me people are here :c

LOZAN <333

I miss MJ. :(

aw i love you more
    —————
    it’t true anons thinks he owns the place being a migrate whore, and the others are just chicken heads (cant believe i had respect for them) *cries*

• xDemiSmiley

Stupid Stupid STUPID Tumblr ..

Really? I was on yesterday. I’m so happy to finally have vacation! :P
    —————
    meh I’ve been getting on too late, by the time I get on this place is dead :/ And yay until when are you on vacation?

Stupid Tumblr ..

Tumblr has limited us again.

We are now only allowed 5 Asks per hour.

==
    WHat the fuckk is this fucking shit…excuse the fuck off us for liking your site..da hell just shut the shit down tumblr..

I miss MJ. :(
    ——————-
    michael jackson ?

• xDemiSmiley

I’m so bored .. i want to download Photoshop 5 .. but i am scared it makes the computer slow !

LOZAN <333
    —————–
    MICHELLE! c: How’ve you been babe?

to think there is actually someone else then anons that can migrate,…wow

• xDemiSmiley

I know right .. they are so dumb/stupid .. you’r reaction was the same as mine XD

michael jackson ?

..jordan?

Fashionexplosion said:
    ———————
    They need to be careful, there is this new picture blogging place Pininterest that could steal some of Tumblr’s users.

• Lantonia

Yeah, this place is dead too often. And my vacation ends some days after my birthday. I can’t remember exactly when. ^_^

• xDemiSmiley

MICHELLE! c: How’ve you been babe?

<33 I have been pretty good , what about you sweetpie ??

michael jackson ?

• Fashionexplosion

and now im mad cuz everyones on christmas break nad i still got 5 days left…

to think there is actually someone else then anons that can migrate,…wow
    wow

• Saywhat.not

i also do the migrate thing but i dont think im better than anyone here sooo.. and yeah true and with their close rude group ew

JKDJKSJ F-CK MY LIFE !

http://www.hm.com/nl/product/96247?article=96247-A#article=96247-A ]

It’s sold out and it’s never coming back and the other colors i do NOT like :(

it’s fucking stupid..

geez :p

• JoannaALRO

and now im mad cuz everyones on christmas break nad i still got 5 days left…

Same lol
    But I’ve been home this whole week though. *Yey*

wow

doble wow

—————–
    I’ve come to really depend on this place lol I’ve been so bored the last few days. Awesome! When’s your birthday? :3

exactely.ThIs. Word.Preach wtf

• xDemiSmiley

Zac Efron is pure heaven !

it’s fucking stupid..

geez :p

I know – Mad face- i hope they change it SOON !

sdgljbsd i want to download it too.. i have the 4th one

xDemiSmiley said:
    <33 I have been pretty good , what about you sweetpie ??
    —————
    Same, are you on holiday too? :O That was a cute onesie, sucks that’s sold out.

JKDJKSJ F-CK MY LIFE !

http://www.hm.com/nl/product/96247?article=96247-A#article=96247-A ]

It’s sold out and it’s never coming back and the other colors i do NOT like :(

screw them.

January 1st. ^^

Same lol
    But I’ve been home this whole week though. *Yey*
    lucky you

doble wow

fucking trippel wow

January 1st. ^^
    ——————
    Aww, that’s awesome. You’re a New Years baby :D

lucky you

Not really. I’ve missed loads, so I’m probably getting homework over the break.

• Fashionexplosion

I know – Mad face- i hope they change it SOON !

==

but you can reblog unlimited right?

• Boo-Bear Vibes

Does Photoshop cost money to download?

Aww, that’s awesome. You’re a New Years baby :D
    Haha, yes I am. How are you, Hun? :)

• Fashionexplosion

Not really. I’ve missed loads, so I’m probably getting homework over the break.
    aja skolkar man så..

eh yeh I go to school but i never really do anything so i have a few essays and film reports to do before Wednesday

fyfan :p

• BrokenArrow

Weirdo.

0_0

• yasmin_7

• l?veislouder

This judge is ridiculous. I understand “the rights of the accused,” and yes, this guy has a right to defend himself, but if he has stated the only reason he’s not coming to court to defend himself is because he doesn’t want a restraining order issued against him so he’ll be able to still go near Selena, that’s a sign that the restraining order should be granted regardless; the person to retraining order would be against does not have to be there to defend themselves in order for the order to be granted anyway. He had the opportunity to defend himself and chose not to. Grant Selena the restraining order and let her be able to sleep easier.

sick

big blue font wow

• ParisianChic

Wtf ?!?! I’m not a fan, but that’s fucking scary and creepy! That but needs to be locked up!!!

• JoannaALRO

Does Photoshop cost money to download?

Not if you download it illegal.

• Lantonia

That guy is freaking creepy.

• Lantonia

I payed a lot of money for Photoshop, it doesn’t work on my computer and now stupid Adobe won’t give my money back or help me. >_>

no ones on?

sdgljbsd i want to download it too.. i have the 4th one

Does it make you’r computer slow ?? .. we only have one computer i am trying to save for a laptop but their are to mcuh beautiful clothes in the world XD

no ones on?
    I’m here. ^_^

Entertainmentlove said:
    big blue font wow
    ——————–
    It’s serious now.

• Saywhat.not

@smellslike… here it is but it isnt that good actually.. the resolution is bad so nope but anyways… :)
    i was in a hurry so sorry :/

Lantonia said:
    Haha, yes I am. How are you, Hun? :)
    I’m good c: Just been sleeping and eating and fangirling lol

• xDemiSmiley

Same, are you on holiday too? :O That was a cute onesie, sucks that’s sold out.

That’s good , no i still need to go to school for a week and then i have Christmass holidays =) what about you ?? yes i know i have been trying to look if they have it somewhere else but no good luck yet !

I’m good c: Just been sleeping and eating and fangirling lol
    Sounds like my life, lmao.

• xDemiSmiley

but you can reblog unlimited right?

What is that – Confused look –

What is that – Confused look –

=
    reblog..there is not a limit to that right?

JoannaALRO said:
    Not if you download it illegal.
    ——————–
    oooooh ok.

• Fashionexplosion

Does Photoshop cost money to download?

legally yeh

fucking trippel wow
    you won guuuurl

Entertainmentlove said:
    big blue font wow

WOW

• Saywhat.not

have to go… bye everyone!

you won guuuurl
    —————
    nah my big blue font wow was the winner

I hate Adobe.

• JoannaALRO

have to go… bye everyone!

Bye :)

Fashionexplosion said:
    but you can reblog unlimited right?
    ——————
    I heard that the reblog limit is 250. I’ve never reached it but a follower of mine has

• anons

Shut the fuck up. If you hate us sooo much stop fucking talking about us or the site.

you won guuuurl

i always do ;p

Lantonia said:
    Sounds like my life, lmao.
    ———————
    Livin the good life xD lol Trying to figure out something to get my mum. :/

I want I want I want my freaking onesie

• Entertainmentlove

have to go… bye everyone!
    ——————–
    noooooooo dont leave :(

———————–
    -_- uggh

—————————-
    It’ll be over before you know it! I’ve been on break since Monday. c: Aww, that sucks :/ I hope you find one though!

• pretzellover2.0

-_- uggh

Bitch, I will fucking tazer your ass. Shut up.

Saywhat.not said:
    have to go… bye everyone!
    ——————–
    byeee c:

-_- uggh

stop fucking assuming shit. i never said i was above anyone else.

What is wrong ??

• Entertainmentlove

Bitch, I will fucking tazer your ass. Shut up.
    ———————
    Fuck you

• xDemiSmiley

I know it will be over very soon .. it’s mean how school takes forever to end and then weekends and holidays are over in a minute .. i am not gone give up till i found one !

• pretzellover2.0

What is wrong ??

Obviously your face.

What is wrong ??

site wars

Livin the good life xD lol Trying to figure out something to get my mum. :/
    You got that right, haha. And it depends on what she likes. If she likes cooking give her some recipe book. Or if she says homemade things give her that. :P

Is joanna here?

• Fashionexplosion

oh thaxx weirdi havnt hit that lmao

• BrokenArrow

dead again

i like cats
    —————
    ._.

• BrokenArrow

Entertainmentlove who is the guy in your icon?

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

:L :L

• Entertainmentlove

We should join a group then. “We hate cats and they hate us.”
    ———————–

Dec 16, 2011 @ 10:57 am
    l?veislouder said:

The app is dangerous I’m always like I’m just gonna check ascent and then realize I spent the whole math class reblogging :p

• pretzellover2.0

Fuck you

Nahhh, i’ll pass. Thanks for the offer though! xo.

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

Anyone know how to make the file size of a icon smaller for Oceanup? :/ I can’t figure it out :L

• Entertainmentlove

stop fucking assuming shit. i never said i was above anyone else.
    ——————————-

-_- just go okay, this never happend lets move on.

• Entertainmentlove

ertainmentlove who is the guy in your icon?
    ———————
    kendall schmidt from big time rush

Alooooo

• Fashionexplosion

why troll if you dont wanna be here?

So it’s dead i see ??

• sparkles

So it’s dead i see ??
    ——————–
    you see good

Dec 16, 2011 @ 11:11 am
    SmellsLikeTeenSpirt said:

Like a gif?

Amazing. People out partyin it up? :p

• Fashionexplosion

I’m alone and my internet isn’t working

you see good

I eat carrots so my eyes are really good ;)

heeey

kendall schmidt from big time rush

he is so sexy dsgsdg

SmellsLikeTeenSpirt said:

i can make a gif icon for you

me: i respect everyone’s opinions
    someone: your favorite band is shit
    me: you must want to die you ignorant fuck

What is this post about?

me: i respect everyone’s opinions
    someone: your favorite band is shit
    me: you must want to die you ignorant fuck
    ==
    *puts hands up in the air* THIS.

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

Dec 16, 2011 @ 11:11 am
    SmellsLikeTeenSpirt said:

Like a gif?
    Yep :)

SoRawSUgAr said:
    What is this post about?
    someone wants to kill selena!! poor her

• Entertainmentlove

I eat carrots so my eyes are really good ;)
    ———————
    :p

Saywhat.not said:

SoRawSUgAr said:
    What is this post about?
    someone wants to kill selena!! poor her

Oh I knew that, but….wait looked at the title saying “still”, got it.

Em! ;P

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

SmellsLikeTeenSpirt said:

i can make a gif icon for you

So happy to finally have vacation! x;

he is so sexy dsgsdg
    ————————-
    ^-^

Bleh.

• xDemiSmiley

Going to watch ‘The voice of Holland’

So happy to finally have vacation! x;

lani you have betrayed us BYE!

just kidding hello lani!

• Lantonia

lani you have betrayed us BYE!
    What? ._.

x_x

• SoRawSUgAr

Hello people, bow down… ;)

• Entertainmentlove

(had respect for you man)

• anons

yes she did. shes assuming things and always trolls the forum.

• anons

why troll if you dont wanna be here?

im not even trolling. i have a right to defend myself

• sparkles

• Entertainmentlove

yes she did. shes assuming things and always trolls the forum.
    —————
    okay you got me i am I love oceanup
    you win never will come back go

—————————-
    omg, my mum is so hard to get something for, tried going to the store with her and hinting around at things but she ends up shopping for us instead. She buys us everything and we have to force her to buy something for herself -_-

im not even trolling. i have a right to defend myself

lol

how do you know everything that said here then?

• anons

how do you know everything that said here then?

because i read the past comments. duhhh

Obviously your face.

What the f-ck .. I didn’t even ask you !

• Smiler

Uh EntertainMent Love, If you’re the troll that keeps coming on our site and that keeps saying shit you need a life. I cannot with you guys anymore. This is the reason why we don’t even go on ou anymore is because of you trolls.

anons said:
    yes she did. shes assuming things and always trolls the forum.
    ———————-
    like what you guys are doing? Goodness, this whole site war thing is so lame.

• xDemiSmiley

reblog..there is not a limit to that right?

But what is that ??

• anons

like what you guys are doing? Goodness, this whole site war thing is so lame.

we dont troll ou. that was just one time that i spammed. i stopped

• xDemiSmiley

What site are you guys on ??

• Lantonia

Lol. I guess its the mother instinct – family first, her second.

• anons

What site are you guys on ??

A forum but we can’t say it here.

——————–
    i only posted 11 things about anons his balls and iusedtobelovedrunk how does that hurt you -_-

Omg, drama.

• Sunshinesweetheart

Poor Lena…. Who remembers Mark Mcloud?

anons said:
    we dont troll ou. that was just one time that i spammed. i stopped
    —————
    Simple solution to this. If you don’t like it here on OU then don’t come here. If we don’t like it on OS we won’t come there.

-_-

• Smiler

Are you sure you weren’t the troll that was saying shit and calling me a lame ass bitch?

Nanananan

But I have to defend myself if I’m being talked about. simple as that

*eats popcorn*

• Entertainmentlove

Poor Lena…. Who remembers Mark Mcloud?
    —————–
    lol miley’s stalker

Lantonia said:
    Lol. I guess its the mother instinct – family first, her second.
    lol, true but she must want something for herself. Thinking of just getting her a necklace. I have some money for a diamond one, I just hope she doesn’t get mad I spent my money on it. lol

• xDemiSmiley

A forum but we can’t say it here.

Oh is it that one Furom about all this kind of celeb’s .. that you once have told already ??

Entertainmentlove said:

-_-

Negativity gets you nowhere.

anons said:
    But I have to defend myself if I’m being talked about. simple as that
    —————–
    I know but if you’re boycotting the place why were you even here in the first place?

Sooo…

just kidding hello lani!
    You sure about that? >_>

Paranoid.

U make me wanna.

U make me wanna…

have a baby and say it’s Justin Bieber’s…. :)

——————–
    NO i made an account in the beginning when everyboy went there and i just posted the thing about balls

So happy to finally have vacation! x;

jealous :|

• anons

To defend myself and to get facts straight. Its annoying when they assume.

What? ._.
    —————
    oceanshore

yeah right. liar

• Lantonia

have a baby and say it’s Justin Bieber’s…. :)
    ._.

no its something else

U make me wanna.

die

• Entertainmentlove

Negativity gets you nowhere.
    —————-
    why are you mad what did i do to you?

oceanshore
    Eh? ._.

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

i was in a hurry so sorry :/
    No it’s great! :D Thank you very much! :D

• Smiler

Once a troll is always a troll.

I think she’ll appreciate it. ^^

yeah right. liar
    ——————-
    then dont believe me, because i know i’m telling the truth so……

I don’t like fights :/