Liam Payne Hair Inspired By Tay Lautner

474802399
iL1YOq86

Liam Payne said that he has modelled his new hairstyle on Taylor Lautner: ‘It’s inspired by the guy in Twilight. I modelled it on his. I was sick of having it long & everyone telling me I looked like Harry.

I just stopped straightening it. And I’ve been doing it ever since I was about 12. People keep telling me to ignore the negative comments about it. I hadn’t seen anyone say anything like that.’

• xDemiSmiley

Hey Lani and SayWhat.Not !

• Lantonia

ikr! thats why i’ve moved to OS cause eeryone’s there.. and im fine and jasbf is dead everywhere
    It’s crazy. >_>

• Lantonia

Hey Lani and SayWhat.Not !
    Hi Michelle. Have you had a good day? :)

Louis and Liam will always be my favorite .. i love all boys but those two <33

• xDemiSmiley

Hi Michelle. Have you had a good day? :)

Well .. no not really i didn’t feel well at my internship and my legs where really wobbly .. my chest/breasts where hurting again and i just my legs gave it up ( You like you’r parelyzed ?? ) and i was lying on the ground :/ really don’t know what is wrong with me but it scares me to death !

What about you Lani ??

• Lantonia

Eh, that really doesn’t sound good. Like I’ve said before, get it checked, Hun. And as soon as possible. Just to be on the safe side. ^^

What about you Lani ??
    I’ve had a great day, thanks. Still just enjoying my vacation. ^_^

• Fashionexplosion

His hair is way hotter now!

• xDemiSmiley

I will .. i told my mother a while ago and told her yesterday it is onnly getting worse and in the Christmas vacation i will go ;)

I’ve had a great day, thanks. Still just enjoying my vacation. ^_^

Jealous .. still need to do a week !

• Boo-Bear Vibes

It doesn’t look like Taylor’s but he looks fit with any hairstyle <3

That’s good. :)

• xDemiSmiley

Louis_Tomlinson : Dancing with @Real_Liam_Payne behind the curtian nobody can see ha ..
    Sure Lou .. that’s what you’r doing , but other then that i love Lilo

• xDemiSmiley

Aloha Lozan .. join the party !

• xDemiSmiley

Naill’s cover of ‘Stereo hearts’ is flawless .. beautiful !

That’s good. :)

I find it really sweet of you that you care <33

• Fashionexplosion

Dec 19, 2011 @ 12:52 pm
    xDemiSmiley said:
    Naill’s cover of ‘Stereo hearts’ is flawless .. beautiful !

Ugh I don’t have any Internet so I’m on my phone and it won’t load videos.. Ugh your making me cry here :”””[

• Boo-Bear Vibes

xDemiSmiley said:
    Aloha Lozan .. join the party !
    —————-
    Hello Michelle :D I think I will!

• Boo-Bear Vibes

Laaaaaaaaaaaani! (:

I find it really sweet of you that you care <33
    ----
    Of course I care, Hun. I care about all of my friends, and I see you as one. :)

• xDemiSmiley

Awww sorry .. but it really was and so was Zayn’s cover of ‘Gotta feeling’ and Louis cover of ‘Valerie’ and that’s the covers i heard , haven’t heard of Liam and Harry yet !

• xDemiSmiley

Of course I care, Hun. I care about all of my friends, and I see you as one. :)

http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ln1yzkjbkE1qarqrxo1_500.gif ]

I see you as a friend too babe !

• xDemiSmiley

Hello Michelle :D I think I will!

That’s good , very good ;)

• Fashionexplosion

I’m having a panic attack..

• Boo-Bear Vibes

Harry did Use Somebody and I’m not sure but Liam did Torn and Harry Joined in (:

• Saywhat.not

xDemiSmiley said:
    Hey Lani and SayWhat.Not !
    heey michelle? lol ive watch your name earlier well im gonna go bye everyone!

• JoeHoe15

Liam def looked sooo much better now. <3

(????)

• xMerryh

awh liam is such a babe:3

• HolyDumbFUCK

Who the fuck are they?

• BrokenArrow

I don’t see anything that reminds me of Taylor Lautner :/

• BrokenArrow

But Liam you’re a cutie.
    I KNEW IT. I knew it was because people keep saying he was trying to copy Harry :(

• Lantonia

WISH YOUR BOYFRIEND WAS AS HOT AS LOU?

*is what Lou would be singing to Harry*
    Exactly! How was your day, Hun? ^^

• xDemiSmiley

Naill in ‘Use somebody’ i can die as a happy fan girl !

-hugs you back –

KJDKDJK , that was it XD
    It’s easy to confuse them. Both Scandinavian countries. :P

• Fashionexplosion

I live in Sweden I liv in Sweden haha but I’d rather fly over to Denmark

http://liamandlou.tumblr.com/post/14471188746 ]

They have girlfriends to cover up :)

I live in Sweden I liv in Sweden haha but I’d rather fly over to Denmark
    Why? ;o

• Fashionexplosion

Dec 19, 2011 @ 01:04 pm
    Boo-Bear Vibes said:
    Fashionexplosion said:
    So annoying. Being in two posts
    ——————
    Oh, which post as we in?

reply report

Miley Selma clothing thingy :p

• Lantonia

They have girlfriends to cover up :)
    Omg, adorable! <3 n_n

• Fashionexplosion

Not Selma. Selena fucking aoutocorrect

It’s easy to confuse them. Both Scandinavian countries. :P

Haha yeah !

• Fashionexplosion

Why? ;o

Swedish teenage girls.. No thanks everyone probably bein from Stockholm to. Puke

• Boo-Bear Vibes

Lantonia said:
    Exactly! How was your day, Hun? ^^
    ——————-
    It was good, I’m just bored now ._. yours?

Omg, adorable! <3 n_n

I know right .. to be honest i thnk they have the cutest bromance .. but that could be me saying that because they’re my favorite !

• Boo-Bear Vibes

I guess we should migrate

• Lantonia

‘It’s inspired by the guy in Twilight

The guy in Twilight? :/

• Lantonia

Well I love both of them. n_n

• Saywhat.not

awww i think he looks hotter now

Hi Xime. ^^

• Saywhat.not

Lantonia said:
    Hi Xime. ^^

hey lani! wassup?

hey lani! wassup?
    Nothing much. Mostly just being sad over the death of OU. You? x;

and everyone telling me I looked like Harry

I knew it , i knew that’s why he changed his hair because a lot of people told him that he looked like Harry .. babe , you’r even hotter now ;)

• Saywhat.not

Nothing much. Mostly just being sad over the death of OU. You? x;

• Saywhat.not

agree

Laaaaaaaaaaaani! (:
    LOZAN! DON’T CHA! :P

I really want to be at a One Direction concert right now. *sigh*

• Lantonia

I see you as a friend too babe !

• Fashionexplosion

So annoying. Being in two posts

• xDemiSmiley

They better come to Europe .. then i will fly over to where you girls live ( Sweden right .. well one of you XD i think … ) and we will all go together fan-girling and then we will get picked out of the crowd <33 I HAVE LOUIS !

----
    I’m from Denmark. ^^

• xDemiSmiley

I see you as a friend too babe !

-hugs you back –

I’m from Denmark. ^^

KJDKDJK , that was it XD

• Boo-Bear Vibes

Lantonia said:
    LOZAN! DON’T CHA! :P
    —————-
    WISH YOUR BOYFRIEND WAS AS HOT AS LOU?

*is what Lou would be singing to Harry*