Demi Lovato, ‘I Hate Flakey People’

ehgeqheh
AhF7hAjCAAAE0P4
AhF3eGqCEAEBeut

• skyaintThelimitx

Me too :P lol

SHE IS SEX

I think Sarah Hyland is SEX.
    Naya is more like fore play.

• xDemiSmiley

What is flakey ??

What is flakey ??
    =======
    Flakey; “To be unreliable, and/or absent-minded, flighty, fickle. Generally unresponsible.”

• xImagineBelieve

Sarah Hyland is fucking gorgeous!! & Demi really should stop talking about herself. It isn’t good for her self-esteem..

Damn right she is.
    LOL. But I wonder if Demi was directing this to someone, or maybe it was just general.

• xAskTaylorx

Well……..

Well……..
    So……….

• DiamondsAreForever

I really like Demi and all, but I do feel bad for her. Every time she writes a status about on her twitter about a dislike or something then some people on here will direct it towards her… Which makes her look like a bad person. :|

• xAskTaylorx

Dont feel bad for her. @diamondsareforever. She’s a big girl. But that’s nice that you care for someone who’s had a rough year. =]

• xAskTaylorx

Hiiiiii…… Who or what is in your icon…??? @simpleness.

• simpleness

If Demi has a disliking and I direct it towards her, its never serious, just a joke.

• simpleness

Hiiiiii…… Who or what is in your icon…??? @simpleness.
    ===
    It’s a luchador, a but neked luchador. With a fine ass. :)
    Oh, and hi.

• meris

oh her friends are just so unique but it’s her choosing

how fun

Lindsay Lohan 2.0 is here people said it was going to be Miley. smh

Lindsay Lohan 2.0 is here people said it was going to be Miley. smh
    There is never going to be a “Lindsat Lohan 2.0″

• xAskTaylorx

Nice? =/ @simpleness. Lol.

There is never going to be a “Lindsat Lohan 2.0″
    ———————-

Um yees. Demi is here and she’s coming for Lindsay’s throne. Beware of danger.

• SMAD

When is LOL ever coming out? Christmas 2040?

@xAskTaylorx

Thank you and you ate right that she is a big girl, but sometimes word can really hurt people… Even if they are a head-strong individual.

well besides wilmer i don’t think her and lindsay have much in common

• SMAD

Imo Joe, Demi and Miley all need rehab asap.

• simpleness

Nice? =/ @simpleness. Lol. And I sometimes make fun of celebrities but I also say “discuss” after the comment and use it as a joke, which some people take literally on here…. =$
    ====
    Any time I’m going to joke about a celeb im going to put “oh shit” or “repulsive”, maybe “SMDH *spits*”

hisloveisours said:

well besides wilmer i don’t think her and lindsay have much in common
    —————-

Eating disorders, emotional problems, daddy issues, annoying, rehab, etc. etc. etc.

• SMAD

But Miley is more stable sort of so her problems could be solved just by spending more time in Nashville and less time in LA with her annoying cunt of a friends.

@Simpleness

LMAO! That’s a funny saying.
    Some responses

“Im a bitch cuz like a dog, I do bark (loudly) and ive been known to bite on occasion”

“Yeah I called you a bitch and bitch is a dog, dogs bark, bark is a sound, sound is pollution,so yeah no one likes you”

@Simpleness

Cool! I love Sprite too! More of the clearer sodas.
    ====
    Same. As long it’s not a brown liquid substance, I’m good.

• TeeKayXD

LOL! Those saying are even funnier! :P

@Simpleness

Exactly! I feel you on that one!

• DiamondsAreForever

Well G2G, it was fun talking to you all! Might be back on later, if not have a good night! :)

Byz.

• BrokenArrow

@BrokenArrow i understand what you mean of course but for all we know miley could have had psychology issues, i mean obviously we don’t know for sure about someone either way you know

I don’t think so cause Miley’s doesn’t look like someone that could have had psychology issues since little.
    Obviously there’s a posibilitty that Miley may have eating disorders but you all should stop acting like she really has eating issues cause like you say we don’t know….

• Lilly

Well at least she’s not afraid to swear unlike someone else *cough*Nick*cough* XD

• Lilly

Lilly said:
    —————
    Oh wait, she was just quoting someone else, nvm

• JJlover

hi guys :)

• JJlover

ok…bye guys? fucking dead.

• jt

-___-

• TSwiftLessThanThree
  • meris

well speaking of flakey people….

• simpleness

well speaking of flakey people….
    My thoughts.

• IAMGAY182

LET ME LOOOVVEE YOU DOOOOOWWWWNN

• IAMGAY182

I WANNA HAVE NAYA RIVERA’S BABIES.

• simpleness

I WANNA HAVE NAYA RIVERA’S BABIES.
    Who?

• IAMGAY182

Who?
    ===============
    Omfg you never heard of her?
    Glee
    Santana lopez
    hot lesbian
    BOOBS!?!?

• simpleness

Omfg you never heard of her?
    Glee
    Santana lopez
    hot lesbian
    BOOBS!?!?
    ===
    OH, YES. How could I have forgotten who she was? Shame on me. SMDH.

• IAMGAY182

===
    OH, YES. How could I have forgotten who she was? Shame on me. SMDH.
    =====================
    SHE IS SEX

• IAMGAY182

I HATE CORN FLAKES TOO DEMI

• simpleness

Um yees. Demi is here and she’s coming for Lindsay’s throne. Beware of danger.
    ===
    Demi is no where near the level that Lindsay is at, nor will she ever be.

@SMAD

Please stop saying Demi is Lindsey Lohan 2.0 and even if you were joking it’s not funny.

Imo Joe, Demi and Miley all need rehab asap
    ===
    Why would Joe and Miley need rehab?

• SMAD

Demi is no where near the level that Lindsay is at, nor will she ever be.
    ———————

Mhmmm

@SMAD

—————

Okie dokie

• thisloveisours

well not sure about rehab but yeah joe seems to be partying alot? its weird how he’s like the opposite of kevin and nick in everyway

• SMAD

Why would Joe and Miley need rehab?
    ————————–

Joe for his alcohol problems and Miley obviously has issues with her body image. Duh

hisloveisours said:

—————————

Middle child syndrome imo

@Simpleness

It’s okay, I can tell when you are poking fun or making a joke about Demi on here right now, but there are some people who take it too far, which makes it not a funny joke anymore and just being really rude.

• thisloveisours

hmm yeah miley does seem to have body issues, i was thinking recently how her body weight goes up and down alot, its strange because i used to always notice that about demi in 08 and 09

====
    I don’t think people are used to seeing Joe get loose and have fun. Considering the fact he was so conservative ( in my opinon) for lack of a better word.

@SMAD nick is the middle child too though LOL

—————————-

mhmmm I started noticing ever since that picture where her face was really bloated in 2008 and her reps said it was because she just ate something ider right now.

@simpleness joe has been going out drinking a lot though

• DiamondsAreForever

Ughhh! Sorry ya’ll! I just have this HUGE soft spot for Demi and sometimes when she gets hate comments about her, I start defending her lol. :P

===
    As long as you and everybody else knows that I’m not being serious. Yes, people do take it too far sometimes.

• BrokenArrow

Miley is just one of those people that gain and lose weight easily.

Dec 20, 2011 @ 03:34 pm
    simpleness said:

====

I heard he liked to get drunk with groupies but I didn’t know wether to believe or not at the time. But now it makes me wonder.

• thisloveisours

@SMAD are you talking about demi or miley

Dec 20, 2011 @ 03:38 pm
    DiamondsAreForever said:

—————

I actually have a soft spot for all of the Disney kids from the past generation Miley, Jonas, Demi and even Selena so I wouldn’t want any of them ending up bad. I want them all to suceed.

@simpleness joe has been going out drinking a lot though
    ===
    Going out alot and having fun, yes he’s been doing that a lot lately, but we don’t know if hes always drinking.

• mimi

—————————-

I notice that too, but i have a feeling miley might be sick or something, my friend has medication that bloats her face and body at times like it happen to miley and she uses for her heart and her lupus, when she is not on medication she goes back to been skinny. I always wonder if miley heart was the culprit, she said she has heart problem one time.

• thisloveisours

@SMAD i remember on the camp rock tour he got drunk in south america and some stalker-fans who went to their hotel saw him and of course went on the internet and put him on blast about how bad he was acting lol

• SMAD

I mean Miley. There’s a photo from 2008, her face was bloated and her rep came up with the excuse it was cause she ate something. Usually people with bullimia get something called chipmunk cheeks from purging.

@simpleness i know we are just speculating

• xAskTaylorx

Joe does need help. He is going to turn out all wrong in the next two years. Someone needs to straighten that boy~guy’s a** out.

—————

Yeah Miley said she had tachycardia when she was younger, but from her tweets you can tell she has issues with her body so it’s a red flag for me.

@SMAD

You might have been joking about that comment… It is just that as a Demi fan, I really don’t want Demi to end up living like Lindsey’s life. It is a sad story.

@simpleness i know we are just speculating
    ===
    Yes, I see that. But still…

• thisloveisours

@SMAD omg wow yeah her face looks off there for sure, and yeah the chipmunk cheek thing i have heard about that too that its a eating disorder symptom

Dec 20, 2011 @ 03:44 pm
    thisloveisours said:

————————–

Oh I remember that, I think there was a post on AD… lolol

• BrokenArrow

Just cause she gains weight easily doesnt mean she has eating issues…

iamondsAreForever said:

@SMAD

——————

I understand.

====
    It seems like people are worried for him. I dont think people should worry though. It’s not getting out of hand or anything.

Dec 20, 2011 @ 03:50 pm
    BrokenArrow said:

Just cause she gains weight easily doesnt mean she has eating issues…
    ——————————-

But her tweets tho. Since 2009 she’s been giving red flags all over.

Dec 20, 2011 @ 03:48 pm
    thisloveisours said:

She looked really bad that day. Worst she’s ever looked imo. I liked to forget that as a stan.

@SMAD

Absolutely! You are right that they all deserve to succeed with their careers and lives. :)

• thisloveisours

@simpleness i just think he needs to check himself before he wrecks himself. it can be easy to get lost in hollywood because those hipster people he hangs around probably don’t
    tell him if he is acting out of control, you know?

• SMAD

You guys shouldn’t take my ~comments about Demi so seriously, I like to joke about all of them. I joke about Miley, Joe, Nick, Nelta, Selena and whoever else is left.

• SMAD

I like to joke about Taylor too.

• BrokenArrow

But her tweets tho. Since 2009 she’s been giving red flags all over.

Cause people made her feel insecure about her weight and started makinf stupid assumptions about her.

• thisloveisours

@BrokenArrow exactly and thats how eating disorders start most of the time, demi even said hers started because people called her fat

@SMAD

Thank you for understanding, but I am going to try not to get too defensive with some comments on here that Demi might get in the future.

• simpleness

tell him if he is acting out of control, you know?
    I understand.
    It really is easy to get lost in Hollywood.

I think all celebrities should keep their child hood friends with them, or have some sort of contact with them. I think they’re the ones who can set their famous friends straight if their going down the wrong path.

Exactly

@SMAD

Miley looks pretty in your icon!

I’ll keep note of that.

Dec 20, 2011 @ 03:35 pm
    thisloveisours said:

@SMAD nick is the middle child too though LOL
    —————–

But Frankie doesn’t count tho. He’s a kid, Joe was the middle child most of the time growing up and Papa J didn’t pay attention to him. He probably felt a little jealous of Nick too.

• SMAD

Miley looks pretty in your icon!
    ———————

Selena looks good in your icon too. :)

I mean gif.

• thisloveisours

@simpleness yes exactly i think its important to always have either friends who know the real you around or your family when in hollywood

• thisloveisours

@SMAD thats true frankie wasnt even born til they was much older. well i’ve always felt nick was the favorite even in a interview either kevin or joe said nick was their moms favorite, but wow maybe that deeply affected joe more than kevin

@SMAD

Thank you! ^_^

• simpleness

What else is there to talk about?

@thisloveisours

Awww that has really hurt Joe’s feeling, especially as one of Nick’s older siblings. :/

Dec 20, 2011 @ 04:12 pm
    thisloveisours said:

——————————

Idt Kevin cared because he’s a bit older than Nick and he was the first ~child. Joe and Nick were closer in age. Like Nick was the baby, Kevin is the first child, but Joe? no1currs about Joe.

Good question… Uhhhmm

Good question… Uhhhmm
    …….-_-………

• BrokenArrow

But Demi’s case is different cause she had psychology issues since she was really young.
    I think Miley always felt the need to explain everything to people because of the rumors. And most of the time i think she does it for her fans, since when some rumor come up they tweet to her asking if it’s true and it must be annoying to see people making up things about you.

Pepsi is the best

@SMAD yeah thats true

Pepsi is the best
    Sure it is. Yuup.

• simpleness

Does anybody know the BITCH saying?
    So yeah....thanks for the compliment (:/strong>

• DiamondsAreForever

What about Coke the drink? Lol.

Coca cola is yucky

• thisloveisours

@DiamondsAreForever love your icon that is my favorite selena video

Coke tastes like shit.

What is it?

Ia coke tastes like a cockroach

What is it?
    =====
    “So you call me a bitch? Well a bitch is a dog. Dogs bark. Bark is on trees. Trees are a part of nature. And nature is beautiful. So yeah….thanks for the compliment”

Ia coke tastes like a cockroach
    ====
    More like the devils ass.

@thisloveisours

That’s nice and thank you. Selena looked really pretty in that scene of the music video. :)

• DiamondsAreForever

Hahahahaha! Yeah I kind of figured that some you guys would not like the taste of Coke since you like Pepsi better. They said that if some people don’t like the taste of Coke then they prefer Pepsi. It’s the whole Coke v.s Pepsi war.

====
    I’m more of a Sprite/7 Up/Canadian dry person.

@Simpleness

LMAO! That’s a funny saying.

And Gingerale.

@Simpleness

Cool! I love Sprite too! More of the clearer sodas.