Miley Cyrus, ‘I Am So Happy & SO LOVED’

milvelove

• askashley

x-mas? and I thought she was Christian ??

• SellyismygirlCrush

Dec 24, 2011 @ 06:15 pm
    askashley said:
    x-mas? and I thought she was Christian ??

_

uh she is…x-mas is christmas what are you confused about?

• realistgangsta

I hate when fans of certain bands try to stop other people from liking them. Its like they try to claim the band for themselves. For example “kattt.” who thinks that shes above all of mileys fans and is apparently good enough to listen to the Smiths. I knew that song she tweeted before she tweeted about it, and I dont like it at all. Happy now?
    —————
    ikr who do that bitch think she is people can listen to what they want to listen to she dont own the dam band

• askashley

Dec 24, 2011 @ 06:48 pm
    SellyismygirlCrush said:
    Dec 24, 2011 @ 06:15 pm
    askashley said:
    x-mas? and I thought she was Christian ??

_

uh she is…x-mas is christmas what are you confused about
    ==
    XMAs is a term that is used by people that don’t believe in Christ. This is why it is stressed to people to Keep Christ In Christmas. Miley always goes boasting behind the Bible so it really offends me that she was use an Anti Christian Term like that. In fact, it is so Anti Christian that some stores in Florida even FIRE you for saying Merry Christmas instead of Happy Holidays or Happy Xmas

• SellyismygirlCrush

askashley said:
    Dec 24, 2011 @ 06:48 pm
    SellyismygirlCrush said:
    Dec 24, 2011 @ 06:15 pm
    askashley said:
    x-mas? and I thought she was Christian ??

_

uh she is…x-mas is christmas what are you confused about
    ==
    _

lol I’m christian and I always say/type x-mas. whoops.
    ugh I refuse to say happy holidays at work, I say merry christmas!

• mfan2

askashley said:

Dec 24, 2011 @ 06:48 pm
    SellyismygirlCrush said:
    Dec 24, 2011 @ 06:15 pm
    askashley said:
    x-mas? and I thought she was Christian ??

_

uh she is…x-mas is christmas what are you confused about
    ==

I don’t know what you are talking about. The X stands for the cross. The English language is popular worldwide partly because it is the language of speed. People simply like to speed up their communications. There is also a biological/saving energy aspect to it. It’s the same reason you typed “Christ” instead of “Jesus Christ”. Why did you shorten it?

Please don’t look for offence when none is meant.

• askashley

SellyismygirlCrush said:
    askashley said:
    Dec 24, 2011 @ 06:48 pm
    SellyismygirlCrush said:
    Dec 24, 2011 @ 06:15 pm
    askashley said:
    x-mas? and I thought she was Christian ??

_

uh she is…x-mas is christmas what are you confused about
    ==
    _

lol I’m christian and I always say/type x-mas. whoops.
    ugh I refuse to say happy holidays at work, I say merry christmas!
    ==
    I do too,, I just wish there was a way that the term XMas could be outlawed in the US. It’s so offensive to Christians. I also find it disgusting that the US allows it because for one, the Government itself was based off Christian Values. So Really, it’s like going against itself here

• marinawashiski

askashley said:
    x-mas? and I thought she was Christian ??

I’m christian and I always type “xmas” because I’m lazy lol Plus, it’s twitter, you have to use abbreviations to fit in the tweet.

• SellyismygirlCrush

_

I’m not offended but maybe it’s cuz I’m Canadian *shrugs* we chill!

• mimi

uh she is…x-mas is christmas what are you confused about
    ==
    _
    this is what i mean people will find the dummest thing to talk shit about miley, EVERYONE knows that means christmas and if it offend you too bad don’t read it!

• mimi

shes lately annoying the fuck outta me with those tweets.
    —————-
    oh god she is so annoying she adverstised herself so much and sound so desperate! oh wait that selena all miley does is talk and answerd her fans and do charity work wow so annoying right *sarcasm*

• threelittlebirds

@askashley I seriously can’t believe that by saying Xmas, it’s anti christian. does it say that in the bible? highly doubt it, it’s said to believe that jesus wasn’t even born on or around christmas, it was like sometime in the fall.

• mileyqueen

dear god, do people always have to make such a big deal out of nothing??

she said xmas. so what? she shortened it because it wouldnt fit into the tweet if she didnt!! thats it! none of the anti christ shit you guys are talking about.

you’re welcome.

• TeeKayXD
  • SMAD

Never got into that band but I like that song.

• mfan2

I hope Miley can stay positive in the coming years. I would really be bummed if she lost her verve.

• JustxLeex

shes lately annoying the fuck outta me with those tweets.

• mfan2

shes lately annoying the fuck outta me with those tweets.

So just lately, eh. Which tweets did you like? I’m guessing none.

• anonmus

I think it’s great when ANYONE introduces someone to new music (or classic music). A lot of people are close-minded when it comes to music. And they only want to listen to what the radio industry wants them to hear. And they miss some amazing songs by doing that.

• bananarama99

• kattt.

I really hope she doesn’t get all of her fans into The Smiths. SUCH a good band that doesn’t need to be ruined by a bunch of little girls being “obsessed” with them because they know Miley Cyrus likes them.

• LesleyrockLovesJonas

kattt. said:

They are stupid if they do that!! I would never listen something I don’t like just because someone famous I like/loves listens to it!

Unless I do end up liking it (?)

I’m a fan btw, and I already know the band (not a big fan though), but I have to agree with you, I hate when that happens!

However, I also think Miley does not have as many little fans as she had before, and her fans also grew up with her :)

• BrokenArrow

kattt. said:

Sadly that’s what most fans do when their idol tweets or talks about a singer/band/song.

• mileyliampayne

i so depressed that i forget my twitter password.i ask @twitter for my problem but they didnt reply me.if u know how to solve my prop,plz tell me.i seriously want to know…..

• BrokenArrow

mileyliampayne said:

Have you tried the ‘Forgot password?’ thing?

• kattt.

@mileyliampayne

Do the “Forgot Password” thing below where you sign in. It will email you your password or will let you change your password.

• mileyliampayne

@BrokenArrow & @kattt Thank u for anawering my prop.but i use twitter with mobile vers: & i cant find ‘forgot password’

• BrokenArrow

mileyliampayne said:

hmmm i don’t know what you cant do then sorry :(

• kattt.

@Mileyliampayne

Did you email twitter? They would probably help you.