Do Something Celebs Gone Good 2011

wg3wg34g43g
dfde071c2fde11e180c9123138016265_7
justin-bieber-underwear-pictures-93_0

Celebs Gone Good: #20 Taylor Swift #18 Miley Cyrus #17 Daniel Radcliffe

#10 Demi Lovato #2 Justin Bieber #1 Lady Gaga.

• xWatermelons

Peekaboo said:
    you shut the fuck! you and i know that miley should be higher on that list!!! miley not only donated money from her concert but she also raise the money! she did hand on work, and she brought light to charities whatever it is miley has done more than demi and even the people there ok!! so you need to shut the fuck up!
    ******
    *scared* I think I should go
    Don’t leave me here! I mean, hi everyone :)

• Enchanted-forever

@mimi
    omg, your obsession with miley is making you blind to what really matters. you don’t really care about all the people benefiting out of this do you? you just care about what rank your idol miley is placed in. I mean, i’m a huge demi lovato fan and although you dissed her in other comments saying she doesn’t do much i’m not going to get into that because i see what really matters and so do many others on this post. Grow up why don’t you. yes miley did help loads of people and god bless her for doing that, but it doesn’t mean she needs to be at the top for what she does. I bet you anything she didn’t decide to help thos children so she can be put into a pointless list. she did it because she CARES! So stop making such a fuss about otehers that were placed on top of her. They do much more than you and they’ve helped as well. At the end of the say its all about the people that benefit so stop complaining about what rank miley is in and how about trying to follow her lead and help others as well.

• xAskTaylorx

I don’t think it’s that big of a competition, yet…. @brokenarrow.

• mimi

Selena went to pretty much all the award shows. I wonder how many more appearances can she squeeze in with her Bieber +1 status.
    so true! she has been famewhoring justin!

• ParisianChic

Dec 26, 2011 @ 09:53 am
    mimi said:
    I don’t get it, miley does more than demi and justin? of course she don’t advertised but someone need to do a little bit more digging because miley has 24 charities she helps!! demi one and don’t get me stared on justin! he just recently stared when miley has been doing it for years!
    _______
    your pathetic

• xAskTaylorx

I think the Jonas brothers should be in the 20s. They visited hospitals and made people feel special in 2011.

xAskTaylorx said:

I don’t think it’s that big of a competition, yet…. @brokenarrow.

People are making it sound like it is a competition tho.

• ParisianChic

Dec 26, 2011 @ 09:51 am
    memi trumps sel said:
    Miley should be #1
    ___
    haha no…

• ParisianChic

oh wait… this post was about helping people? i was just looking at justin’s vagina…..

• BrokenArrow

It’s not about the amount of charities they do it’s about helping. Stupid people.

• mimi

Oh my gosh, Mimi, it’s not a competition. As long as they are helping out
    demi taking credit and been hired than someone who actually does charity does the work herself and have donate million dollars to charity shouldn’t be so high! demi is just speaking out because she actually went thru it is not because she done the work herself like miley has! miley went to haity, she did the work she put the hearing aids on those kids she fix the heading aid, on the backpack she raise the money herself and she went to the school herself and gave food for those kids doing the actual labor not to mention all the other chaities, she has done including going to the hospital on holidays and singing for sick kids for free and what has demi done oh yeah speak her little attitude mouth on twitter wow! that is so much work!!! please!

• xAskTaylorx

Your pathetic! XD @Parisianchic.

—————
    stupid is when someone doesn’t notice things! what exactly did demi do?? you know explain what did she manually has done for the cause? beside talk her little attitude mouth? did she go and the the work herself?? like miley has done???? please explain!!!

• BrokenArrow

@Mimi jist cause miley’s not on the top doesnt mean you have to bring down other people who made it to the top. Maybe they made a lot of charity work and we don’t know anything about it so stfu.

Miley should be #1
    ___
    haha no
    hahah yes!

miley has been doing charity work since she was a little girl! she was doing that even before she was famous!

• E.T.L

there are more stars that did good than all these stars on this bullshit litst -_-

• BrokenArrow

Your pathetic! XD @Parisianchic.

No, she’s not.

• xAskTaylorx

The one who should be number one should be the person that has done the most all around, like speaking out and donating and so on…

E.T.L said:

ikr.

• mimi

THANK YOU! some idiots here have problem understanding that!!!!

• BrokenArrow

It’s just stupid to fight over who made more charity work cause it makes it seems that it’s just to have a good image and it’s just about numbers and not about helping out.

• xAskTaylorx

I was being sarcastic FYI. @brokenarrow hence the “XD”. Lol. I was saying that in response to “I was looking at Justins ….”

hi?

• BrokenArrow

So the only thing you care about is Miley being #1. Ok..

xAskTaylorx said:

i didn’t see the XD sorry.

******
    *scared* I think I should go

• xAskTaylorx

I wasnt just talking about Miley. @mimi. @ E.T.L. Is right, their are more people than just these people that deserve to be on this list. They were probably mentioned, but ou just wants to post a few people….

• BrokenArrow

I find it funny how liam make the fans to trend #ComeOnYouBaggies and nobody knew what it meant but they trend it anyways lol

• xAskTaylorx

Hello to the people coming to this post! =D

• anons

Does the Biebs have foreskin?

idk but his dick is huge

• HolyDumbFUCK

THEIR BALLS ARE HUGE NOT HIS LITTLE PEANUT.

• Peekaboo

I feel left out no body is biting my flesh, poo

• SubwayToVenus

anyone here?

Dec 26, 2011 @ 02:02 pm
    BrokenArrow said:
    l?veislouder said:

I didn’t even notice Daniel Radcliffe’s name on this list. I should congratulate him on that when I see him tomorrow :)

Tell him i love hiiiiiiiiim! <3
    haha I thanked him for being such a big part of my childhood last time I saw him (Thursday night). he was the sweetest person I’ve ever met; I couldn’t even take it :) and he grabbed at my hand when he had to go. I was in a state of ecstasy lmao

• l?veislouder

because i told my friend he was gay and then she told me the day he comes out of the closet she’s gonna go to a Selena concert lol
    totally agree lmao.

• jesusofsuburbia

Why is Demi there #10 while Miley is #18….. what did Demi exactly do? She told people to stay strong but that’s kind of it or
    Miley is always coming up with a positive message and she’s such a sweetheart and she’s been working her ass off with unicef and helping people and what even, I love how she’s all for equality and she got that tattoo for gay rights and she wrote a song about it and dskfkdfgkdg
    She def should have Demi’s place tbh

• BrokenArrow

:O You met him dsafbhasagvhgvhafd. I’ve watched a lot of videos of people meeting him and he’s like the sweetest guy ever!

=====
    LOL.DKM.

• Hellothere

How did you get to meet him? I would be freaking out haha :)

• l?veislouder

I haven’t seen many videos where he’s nicer than average, but to me, omgsh he was so sweet. I just can’t even… he stopped signing autographs to shake my hand, and to let me try to get a good picture with him, and honestly, the way he was looking at me… <3 lol. it’s just the best celebrity encounter ever :)

• l?veislouder

How did you get to meet him? I would be freaking out haha :)
    I live in New York, and I saw him when he was getting out of his show for the night. I was actually pretty calm with him, to be honest. I had time to get a regular heartbeat back lol.

• BrokenArrow

I haven’t seen many videos where he’s nicer than average, but to me, omgsh he was so sweet. I just can’t even… he stopped signing autographs to shake my hand, and to let me try to get a good picture with him, and honestly, the way he was looking at me… <3 lol. it's just the best celebrity encounter ever :)
    ---

awwwwwwww! you got a picture with him? or an autograph?

• nobody_cares

can someone explain me what is this “celebs gone good” about? it is about charities, behavior, helping people or bad celebs turning good?

• l?veislouder

awwwwwwww! you got a picture with him? or an autograph?
    both. I had him sign my copy of Deathly Hallows :) the picture isn’t that great though, so I’m going back tomorrow.

• lovemestealmeawayy

jealous if iwas rich i would buy all my friends such nice things and my parents.

• BrokenArrow

So jel! I would die if i’d met him!

Dec 26, 2011 @ 03:10 pm
    BrokenArrow said:

So jel! I would die if i’d met him!
    haha I usually think that, and then I’m always so calm. I was the calmest when I met Nick Jonas, and the night I met Dan, I saw Dianna Agron and I was like, “ohmygod” because she’s just so stunning, but I just said hi to her and that’s it. I saw Darren Criss too, and laughed because he looke so funny with a hat and big glasses; it was adorable c[=

• Trainups

Who cares who is at the top of this list? Oh so fans can brag that their idol is number one?
    Please. As long as your idol is doing “good” then it shouldn’t matter if they get PUBLIC recognition.
    People have to learn in life that it should not be your ONLY goal in life to get a pat on the back. That’s a perk.
    If you have helped at least one person to get help or obtain a better life then that has ripples that affect others that YOU don’t even know or will ever know.

So the goal is just to help and to get satisfaction in just THAT. Helping.

• xAskTaylorx

Is this where everyone is at? =/

I met nobody -.-

• xAskTaylorx

And @sunflower. *If your still on* Christmas was good. Weather was warm. -___- But all in all, it was excellent.

• xAskTaylorx

You met Nick Jonas? @Loveislouder. Lucky. Lol.

Dec 26, 2011 @ 03:29 pm
    xAskTaylorx said:
    You met Nick Jonas? @Loveislouder. Lucky. Lol.

yeah, back in 2008, I believe. it was at the release of the third Jonas album. I consider meeting Daniel a real meeting though. I’ve met Bernadette Peters, Idina Menzel, Denzel Washington, John Laroquette, Dianna Agron, Nick Jonas, etc, but Daniel is my real celebrity meeting. I’ve loved him since I was 9, so it just meant the world to me to meet him.

• xAskTaylorx

Where do you live?!?!?! Geez. Lol. @loveislouder.

• xAskTaylorx

I don’t know anybody that you listed, except Idina Menzel, but I didn’t know you were going to brag about all of the people you met, just saying…..

Dec 26, 2011 @ 03:40 pm
    xAskTaylorx said:
    this is why I dislike talking to you do much. you nitpick at every little thing. if I were bragging, I probably would’ve seemed a bit HAPPIER about meeting them all. I just used it as an example of even though I met those people, it wasn’t as important to me as meeting Daniel. but I guess I’ll go meet Nick again just to brag about it to you.
    and by the way, when you live in New York, it’s pretty common to run across a celebrity or two, especially when you go to Broadway, which is what I do a lot.

OMG HI ANONS

idk but his dick is huge
    ===
    It’s not that big but its not average

• anons

————————
    true

• anons

I feel like i’m the only one that missed you

you missed me? awww

• Peekaboo

Can someone relate Ashton Kutcher to his character of that 70s show?

anons said:
    I feel like i’m the only one that missed you

you missed me? awww
    *****
    *blushes* i did

• simpleness

Can someone relate Ashton Kutcher to his character of that 70s show?
    ===
    Nope.

• SunFlower

Again some of you all should know it’s about helping other people in the world, and not about how many charities they have done. Plus, some of guys don’t know if some of these celebrities went to a hospital to visit sick people or other giving back events, just because there are no cameras taking photos of them doing the act. That would be totally missing the main point of this event.

SunFlower said:

I love you :)

• SunFlower

Congrats to all of the celebrities who made the list.

• meris

so justin bieber is # 2 …so oceanup has to post a pic in his underwear..?

Peekaboo said:
    ******
    *scared* I think I should go
    Don’t leave me here! I mean, hi everyone :)
    *******
    hey Avni!
    I got a bible for chritsmas

• AcidPinkLemonade

SunFlower said:

============================================
    true.

• simpleness

Why should there even be a list?

• xWatermelons

Dec 26, 2011 @ 10:37 am
    Peekaboo said:

*scared* I think I should go
    Don’t leave me here! I mean, hi everyone :)
    *******
    hey Avni!
    I got a bible for chritsmas
    Yay! I got nothing from my family obviously but I went shopping today and bought stuff. Did you get anything else?

simpleness said:
    Why should there even be a list?
    ********
    …………..

xWatermelons said:
    Dec 26, 2011 @ 10:37 am
    Peekaboo said:

*scared* I think I should go
    Don’t leave me here! I mean, hi everyone :)
    *******
    hey Avni!
    I got a bible for chritsmas
    *****
    no this happens every year
    but next year my dad is getting me a Nintendo 3DS

• E.T.L

simpleness
    Why should there even be a list?
    ———————-
    THIS

• simpleness

Why should there even be a list?
    ********

Peekaboo said:
    hey Avni!
    I got a bible for chritsmas
    *****
    no this happens every year
    but next year my dad is getting me a Nintendo 3DS
    You get a bible every year? You must have a lot of bibles :)

simpleness said:

Why should there even be a list?

THIS :D

no this happens every year
    but next year my dad is getting me a Nintendo 3DS
    You get a bible every year? You must have a lot of bibles :)
    *********
    I never bother to count.

• xWatermelons

Dec 26, 2011 @ 10:45 am
    Peekaboo said:
    no this happens every year
    but next year my dad is getting me a Nintendo 3DS
    You get a bible every year? You must have a lot of bibles :)
    *********
    I never bother to count.
    oh right :] Did you go boxing day shopping today?

xWatermelons said:
    Dec 26, 2011 @ 10:45 am
    Peekaboo said:
    no this happens every year
    but next year my dad is getting me a Nintendo 3DS
    You get a bible every year? You must have a lot of bibles :)
    *********
    I never bother to count.
    oh right :] Did you go boxing day shopping today?
    ***************
    no I had to study for this exam i have in March and if i fail it’s the most dehumanizing thing that will ever happen to me

• Untouchable

okay.

okay.
    ===
    Yuup.

• xWatermelons

ec 26, 2011 @ 10:48 am
    Peekaboo said:
    xWatermelons said:
    Dec 26, 2011 @ 10:45 am
    Peekaboo said:
    no this happens every year
    but next year my dad is getting me a Nintendo 3DS
    You get a bible every year? You must have a lot of bibles :)
    *********
    I never bother to count.
    oh right :] Did you go boxing day shopping today?
    ***************
    Good Luck :) I’m gonna watch a movie, ttyl

• PermanantDecemberXO

I will never understand why there would be a list…?

• xAskTaylorx

Well sorry, @Loveislouder. It came to me that you were bragging. I thought you were just going to talk about how you met the people in the first comment you posted before I commented. Geez.

• xAskTaylorx

I just really didn’t care about the other people you posted, to be honest….

• TeeKayXD
  • Takes1toKno1

everything justin has done this year has been all for charity, i am so proud of everything he’s done. can’t wait for next year for believe and another tour which i will makie sure i know ahead to go this time, fo real. lol kbai.

• clipsedsm95

he shoulda got him an Evo lol

• l?veislouder

oh don’t worry, when I go meet Nck just in spite, you’ll know I’m bragging.

• Still Anonymous

We all know this list is clearly incorrect. I think we all also know that the celebs on this list didn’t partake in charity efforts to win awards so it doesn’t really matter.

However, the one thing I found disturbing about this list was that it was based on incorrect information. For example Dosomething.org attributed Demi’s reason for being on the list to her starting the “LoveIsLouder” campaign… which we all know she didn’t do. Other artists charitable contributions were grossly understated or overstated to justify their place on the list. It’s just odd & confusing as to why dosomething.org, a charity website, wouldn’t have done their research first…

• crazylady

I think Jonas should be on the list somewhere too (maybe not #1 because they haven’t done AS much as they did in previous years but somewhere) but it doesn’t really matter because it’s not about numbers
    all that matters is that I know they care about people

so yeah why are we even having a debate about who does more?

• kardashian

Justin brought his friend a car ? Seriously that’s abit over the top in my opinion, he spends to much money on other people.. Like Selena and his friends

• kardashian

• IbeKpoppin4realz

Gosh. I wish I had a super rich friend to buy me crap and stuff. Must be nice.

Good Luck :) I’m gonna watch a movie, ttyl
    *****8
    bye

• simpleness

So….What were your dreams last night?

simpleness said:
    So….What were your dreams last night?
    ********
    i dreamt about king kong in a suit

i dreamt about king kong in a suit
    ====
    I dreamt about having sex with a nun and demi lovato, and buying chocolate.

i dreamt about king kong in a suit
    ====
    I dreamt about having sex with a nun and demi lovato, and buying chocolate.
    *******
    *_* whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?

i’m going to bed bye

*_* whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?
    ====
    My dreams are fuckd up.
    The nun was better than demi

i’m going to bed bye
    ===
    Bye.Night

• xAskTaylorx

@sunflower. Where have you been? How was your Christmas?

• xAskTaylorx

I see where your going on this topic @still anoymous, but Demi, I believe, looked like she wanted awards for “what she did”. Other artists did spend most of their earnings for charity… And also, they probably meant that Demi is part of the “loveislouder” campaign…

• xDemiSmiley

Merry Christmas everybody <33

• SunFlower

Awww thanks. @Brokenarrows

@xAskTaylorx
    Hey darling! I’m doing well and my Christmas was nice. How are you doing?

• m

How did Miley make it that high? She released no new music or movies this year..O_O

• mimi

Miley basically dedicated this year to helping other more than i can say for other on disney!

• peacelovehearts

That picture though… no me gusta.

• peacelovehearts

HOLY SHIT PEOPLE, REPLY BUTTON DOESN’T WORK. No1currs about your novels, especially when you’re talking to air. Copy & paste please. Then you may continue.

• peacelovehearts

Lawl, so dead everywhere… *searches AD for new icon*

• mimi

That picture though… no me gusta.
    No se porque ponen sus calzones si el es menor de edad! ewww.

• mimi

lol selena is no where near that list oh yeah she more focus on whoring justin, kind of funny she step out for a couple days and people already forgotten about selena! lol

• peacelovehearts

That picture though… no me gusta.
    No se porque ponen sus calzones si el es menor de edad! ewww.
    No comprende.

WOOOOOOW.

• mimi

well taylor and selena turn this one, am still waiting for joe to come out, and nick is kind of questionable at times.

• mimi

That picture though… no me gusta.
    No se porque ponen sus calzones si el es menor de edad! ewww.
    No comprende.
    Es no comprendo! justin esta en sus calzones sus underware and he is a minor!

• peacelovehearts

Es no comprendo! justin esta en sus calzones sus underware and he is a minor!
    ——————–
    Justin eats a calzone in his underwear because he’s a minor?

• BrokenArrow

Justin eats a calzone in his underwear because he’s a minor?

lmao.

a la nanita na na nanita ella nanita ella

So Mimi hablas español?

• joechick

Paragraphs……………

KKKKKKL

• peacelovehearts

===
    WOOOOOOW.
    Well damn, it’s about time.

• simpleness

Well damn, it’s about time
    ===
    He’s probably talking about jakin off.

simpleness said:

===
    WOOOOOOW.

wait what?

• Disco.Is.Dead

Most of them were never bad though..

Oh it was a fake cover damn i wanted to be true lol

Oh it was a fake cover damn i wanted to be true lol
    ====
    lol. Why?

• l?veislouder

“If you do something for someone, and more than two people know about it, you didn’t do it for the right reason.”
    -George Steinbrenner.

all I’m gonna say.

BrokenArrow said:
    a la nanita na na nanita ella nanita ella
    aww, Cheetah Girls <3
    I loved that song, it’s so cute :)

• lovelife

well.

• jesusofsuburbia

yeah my gurl Gaga rules dis world.

• Hellothere

Dec 26, 2011 @ 01:32 pm
    simpleness said:
    ===
    WOOOOOOW.

Rofl. If this were true, I wouldn’t be surprised though…

• Hellothere

l?veislouder said:

Whaaaat? Jealous!

l?veislouder said:

Tell him i love hiiiiiiiiim! <3

• Disco.Is.Dead

Good Girls Gone Bad is stuck in my head now because of this post omg

I KNOW YOUR TYPE~

• jesusofsuburbia

People should realize that Gaga is actually the most precious famous person we have here. That’s why she’s the Queen.

simpleness said:

Oh it was a fake cover damn i wanted to be true lol
    ====
    lol. Why?

• E.T.L

balls

• ParisianChic

horny boy….

• BrokenArrow

Liam followed my friend aacsfhcfsacafcagdcsf

• memi trumps sel

Miley should be #1

• BrokenArrow

It is like doing charity work has turn out to be a competition.

• xAskTaylorx

This is some bs list. Lol. Taylor and Miley have done so much more than Demi. It should be #1- lady gaga. #2 miley cyrus. #3 Justin bieber. #4 Taylor swift. #20- Demi lovato. And so on. Demi is only on that list for speaking out, not actually helping charities… That’s just my opinion…

• AcidPinkLemonade

Oh my gosh, Mimi, it’s not a competition. As long as they are helping out.

• AcidPinkLemonade

xAskTaylorx said:

=================================
    Yeah, and because it actually happened to her.
    I’ve never heard of her donating money to anything recently.

• inhumancreation

Oh, OU. I can always come to you for a good fight to watch.

• simpleness

Does the Biebs have foreskin?

• Peekaboo

Oh, OU. I can always come to you for a good fight to watch.
    *****
    MTE

• xAskTaylorx

No problem. @brokenarrow, who has a Miley icon. @Mimi. She/he is not complaining about Miley being at #1.