Nick Jonas MOVING IN WITH DELTA?!

nickdeltalivingtogether

Nick Jonas is said to be settling into Sydney on a more permanent basis to be with his longtime lover Delta Goodrem, reports The Telegraph. Christian pin-up Nick who at last count is worth a staggering $12.5 million is said to have ‘moved in’ with Delta to the apartment she owns on the Finger Wharf, near the homes of Alan Jones and Russell Crowe. OMG, that means Nick has been..

..sleeping over there a lot. They were spotted around the infamous set of water’s edge restaurants which helps to explain why her former fiance Brian McFadden is now rarely seen at his fave smoker-friendly restaurant/bar, Sienna Marina.

Goodrem left the celebrity-laden suburb with McFadden in mid 2009, packing up the fashionable unit and heading to a rental house in Hunters Hill. & She’s had tenants in there since and has spent the past 12 months in the Hollywood hills writing her next album.

The article was written on Dec. 23. Nelta are currently in Hawaii. Nick is starring in New York City next year, so he may just keep his home with Delta in Sydney as a secondary place. Congratulations to them for moving forward!

• ann932

wait… what?

• Torigg19

No, you are making Christians look terrible. You don’t represent my God if you go around pushing judgement and religion in everyones face. He loves everyone he created for who he created them to be and allows us to make our own choices and mistakes. Their father did nothing. I am not thrilled about joe or nick’s place right now, especially growing up looking up to their example serving God and showing His love without shoving it in peoples faces, but everyone makes mistakes, even if they live in them for a while you pray they come out of it. Religion creats rebelion, faith creates love. A great preacher once said, “the greatest thing about christians is the light they have through God, the worst thing about some christians is when they take that light God uses to light our paths and shine in in everyones face so they cant see, instead of on their feet, so they can choose where to go. My God isn’t ashamed of them, He loves them as much as He does you and he isn’t out to get everyone who sins. If He were, He would have never created us. Jesus was a man who was perfect through Christ, but Christ was the perfect one. Jesus got angry, Jesus was tempted with sin, more than most of us, but He was perfect because of Christ. We all have Christ if we let Him in, and He never expects us to be perfect, we never could be or we would be Him. No, I never expected this from Nick, but I pray he comes out of it. It may not seem terrible to most people, but I know their parents values well and I put so much in those boys having their faith and hearts, and they’ve changed. I’m not dissing anyone who thinks that is rediculous of me, I’m just do not want my God represented by hate, vengence, and judgement. That’s not Him.

• E.T.L

omg mimi is a top troll

• elizagutierrez

THIS ALL THING MAKES ME LAUGH BECAUSE NICK IS PROBABLY MAKING PLANS BUT… HAS HE ASK GOD IF THAT IS WHAT HE WANT??

SHAME ON YOU NICK JONAS YOU ARE DOING WORST THAT JOE OR YOUR FATHER!!!!

BUT YOU KNOW SOMETHING GOD HASN’T SAY THE LAST WORD YET!

AND I’M SOOOO SURE GOD IS SOOOO MAD AT YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!

YOU BETRAYED JESUS FOR A WOMAN???

JUST WAIT NICK ,YES WAIT GOD DON’T NOT FORGET THINGS!!

AND TO BE HONEST THIS IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.

LET THE PPL SAY WHATEVER THEY WANT, GOD HAS THE LAST WORD!!! OK NICK.

THE JONAS FAMILY HAS PUT JESUS IN A BAD PLACE, NOW IS TIME FOR JESUS TO DO HIS JOB!!

• elizagutierrez

WHATEVER LET HIM SAY WHATEVER HE WANTS, BUT IS THAT WHAT GOD WANTS NICK JONAS???? REALLY

SHAME ON YOU JUDA!!!! YEAH YOUR FATHER BETRAYED JESUS FOR MONEY AND FAME, NOW YOU BETRAYED JESUS FOR A WOMAN WHO IS NOT EVEN CHRISTIAN>

Dec 26, 2011 @ 11:14 am

Dec 26, 2011 @ 11:14 am

Dec 26, 2011 @ 11:14 am

Dec 26, 2011 @ 11:14 am

Dec 26, 2011 @ 11:08 am
    elizagutierrez said:

SHAME ON YOU NICK JONAS YOU ARE DOING WORST THAT JOE OR YOUR FATHER!!!!

BUT YOU KNOW SOMETHING GOD HASN’T SAY THE LAST WORD YET!

AND I’M SOOOO SURE GOD IS SOOOO MAD AT YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!

YOU BETRAYED JESUS FOR A WOMAN???

JUST WAIT NICK ,YES WAIT GOD DON’T NOT FORGET THINGS!!

AND TO BE HONEST THIS IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.

LET THE PPL SAY WHATEVER THEY WANT, GOD HAS THE LAST WORD!!! OK NICK.

Dec 26, 2011 @ 11:08 am
    elizagutierrez said:

SHAME ON YOU NICK JONAS YOU ARE DOING WORST THAT JOE OR YOUR FATHER!!!!

BUT YOU KNOW SOMETHING GOD HASN’T SAY THE LAST WORD YET!

AND I’M SOOOO SURE GOD IS SOOOO MAD AT YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!

YOU BETRAYED JESUS FOR A WOMAN???

JUST WAIT NICK ,YES WAIT GOD DON’T NOT FORGET THINGS!!

AND TO BE HONEST THIS IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.

LET THE PPL SAY WHATEVER THEY WANT, GOD HAS THE LAST WORD!!! OK NICK.

Dec 26, 2011 @ 11:08 am
    elizagutierrez said:

SHAME ON YOU NICK JONAS YOU ARE DOING WORST THAT JOE OR YOUR FATHER!!!!

BUT YOU KNOW SOMETHING GOD HASN’T SAY THE LAST WORD YET!

AND I’M SOOOO SURE GOD IS SOOOO MAD AT YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!

YOU BETRAYED JESUS FOR A WOMAN???

JUST WAIT NICK ,YES WAIT GOD DON’T NOT FORGET THINGS!!

AND TO BE HONEST THIS IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.

LET THE PPL SAY WHATEVER THEY WANT, GOD HAS THE LAST WORD!!! OK NICK.

Dec 26, 2011 @ 11:08 am
    elizagutierrez said:

SHAME ON YOU NICK JONAS YOU ARE DOING WORST THAT JOE OR YOUR FATHER!!!!

BUT YOU KNOW SOMETHING GOD HASN’T SAY THE LAST WORD YET!

AND I’M SOOOO SURE GOD IS SOOOO MAD AT YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!

YOU BETRAYED JESUS FOR A WOMAN???

JUST WAIT NICK ,YES WAIT GOD DON’T NOT FORGET THINGS!!

AND TO BE HONEST THIS IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.

LET THE PPL SAY WHATEVER THEY WANT, GOD HAS THE LAST WORD!!! OK NICK.

Dec 26, 2011 @ 11:15 am
    Dec 26, 2011 @ 11:14 am

Dec 26, 2011 @ 11:15 am
    Dec 26, 2011 @ 11:14 am

Dec 26, 2011 @ 11:15 am
    Dec 26, 2011 @ 11:14 am

Dec 26, 2011 @ 11:15 am
    Dec 26, 2011 @ 11:14 am

Dec 26, 2011 @ 11:15 am
    Dec 26, 2011 @ 11:14 am

• elizagutierrez

SHAME ON YOU PEOPLE THAT PUT THE NAME OF GOD VERY LOW!!

CHRISTIANS REALLY, WHAT A LIARS!!!!!

SHAME ON YOU PEOPLE!!!

BUT YES WAIT BECAUSE HE SHOULD KNOW THAT GOD IS THE ONE SAYING THE LAST WORD!!

Dec 26, 2011 @ 11:19 am
    elizagutierrez said:
    SHAME ON YOU PEOPLE THAT PUT THE NAME OF GOD VERY LOW!!

CHRISTIANS REALLY, WHAT A LIARS!!!!!

SHAME ON YOU PEOPLE!!!

BUT YES WAIT BECAUSE HE SHOULD KNOW THAT GOD IS THE ONE SAYING THE LAST WORD!!

• xFireBomb

@elizagutierrez Oh my God. Are you serious? Shut up, and go back to the mental asylum

• E.T.L

LOl have fun nick on the train to irrelevant city, in two years time him and his brothers will be on the show where are they now.

• mimi

Merry Christmas Mimi
    Merry christmas!

• mimi

That’s my point they gave miley such a headaches for dating justin and he was near her age compare to selena been a pedophile and nick dating a 28 year old lady I don’t see the news getting on their case or can’t you see that?!!!

• mimi

omg! what a slap to selena, she probably wanted nick to get serious with her, she was not his flavor I guess to get serious and now she dating a kid and nick is dating a way too old lady, miley seem to be the only one dating normal eventhought they critized her so much about! she the normal one!

selena a pedophile
    nick a a too old girlfriend
    miley and liam normal.

—————
    Are you like stupid or something DO YOU KNOW WHAT PEDOPHILE MEANS??? you don’t suppose to date no one under 18 or you are an automatic a pedophile and selena stared dating justin when he was 15 going on 16 and selena was 18! liam is dating miley but she is legal age! and is different for girl and guys! duh! usually girl are more mature than guys and that why they date older guys, I don’t know what the fuck delta and selena doing with kids! honestly woman suppose to be more mature mentally does that mean they are like slow or something???

• simpleness

his longtime lover Delta Goodrem

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

• inhumancreation

You’re not automatically a pedophile for dating someone under 18. I don’t think you know what pedophile means.. And don’t play your double-standard bullshit that it’s alright for a girl to date an older guy but a guy can’t date an older girl. Selena and Justin are at perfectly fine ages to be dating and I’m not even a fan of either of them.

• mimi

I had tons of kids crushing on me and some of them were hotter than justin but because they were a year younger I wouldn’t even considered dating them ewww that just disgusting to me! guys are really immature and I have enought with older guys stupidity than to take on a video game little kid, guys are just childish to me! and dating younger is out of the question to me is disgusting is like you can’t find a man your own age!!! you have issues!

• anonmus

Some of the comments on here are just horrendous. How dare you say God or Jesus is going to have the last word on Nick. For what? What did he do? What kind of Bible do you read anyway? Yours is obviously full of hatred. What kind of fan would wish anything bad would happen to him or his family? I’m a Christian and my God is full of forgiveness and love. So obviously we don’t share the same God. Luckily my God’s in charge of Nick Jonas.

• Torigg19

Thank you.

• l?veislouder

all this talk of God and Jesus, my goodness -_____-
    and anyone who refers to sex as “doing ‘it'” is clearly under the age of 12 and cannot possibly understand the possibility of living with someone/sleeping with someone without having sex, OR the beauty of sex with someone you love. grow up, and then you can have a valid opinion that people will take seriously.

• crazylady

Nick’s acted so strange this last year. Not bothering w/the fans unless he’s promoting something. Or promoting his lady friend. This Christmas was the worst. A plea to buy tickets to his play Christmas eve. Then not even a Merry Christmas on the 25th.

omg >.< he said hope everyone had a good christmas 5 hours ago so I hope you changed your mind and he never was that interactive on his twitter. he's always been boring on that thing...he had little reply spurts here and there but other than that, it was kinda quiet. I wish I had money then I could buy Eliza a life :P

she’s not a fan I think she wants Nick for herself. she always leaves comments like this on Nick posts
    then again I wouldn’t be surprised if she really did think this way. I’ve encountered a lot of Christians and a lot of them are uptight like that…people wonder why I hate religion

• Torigg19

I don’t like the relationship or her perticularly either, but how on earth would you know that?

• elizagutierrez

Delta CHEATED on Nick in Australia!!!

• elizagutierrez

Delta CHEATED on Nick in Australia!!

• speak now.

This kind of sounds like a rumour to me, but the way he’s been this year, it wouldn’t totally surprise me if it wasn’t. I just think that’s kind of a big move for him though. I mean literally in the sense that he’d be moving in with someone for the first time (that I know of) and moving to a different country. But if it is true, I just hope he knows what he’s doing.

• JoeHoe15

Oh boy.. Is this for real??!!

• craziness

I made an account just now just to comment on this stupid article because its drving me crazy!! lol okay..oceanUP says that what is posted on this site “MAY OR MAY NOT BE TRUE” or is a rumor or speculation.. THIS IS OBVIOUSLY NOT TRUE!!! Nick is gonna be in NYC for almost a majority of 2012 and I don’t care how much money you have, no one would spend $12.5 million on a house across the world for a realtion that might not even last!!! and no, im not hating Delta but some people are forgetting that they arent married. the relationship is obviously serous but Nick will be in NYC and Delta will Australia for a long time !!!!!!! no one can predict what can happen so spending 12.5 mil on a house together when one person is halfway across the globe is ridiculous even if u have all the money in the world!!

okay so that part of my rant is over this is the last part

And am i the only one who thinks its really stupid to hate Delta just because she is dating Nick Jonas??!!!?? Yes, in my opinion, she is a bit old for him and i am hoping for a breakup, but why do people hate her? She’s gorgeous, her music is awesome and she’s nice to Nick’s fan base even though some of us are really bitchy to her.. and people that do that are too dumb to realize it makes that whole fanbase look bad
    No hate but no they should not date

• craziness

where is that article???

• Ijustneedyounow

Dec 27, 2011 @ 08:11 am
    craziness said:

uhm I think you got this wrong… the article sais that Nick HAS $12.5 million and that he moved into Deltas appartment (that she already owns) in Sydney. not that they bought a house together for $12.5 million.

• craziness

oh….well…that makes a lot more sense….. in that case… im an idiot so to fix my now completely pointless rant: I love Delta and I looooooove Nick but i don’t like Delta&Nick

• crazylady

all this talk of God and Jesus, my goodness -_____-

clearly they are but I’ll admit I do refer to sex as doing it sometimes although then again I refer to it as many things. it depends on what I feel like calling it on that day. sex, making love, doing it, fucking, ride on a disco stick or just simply ride…idk I guess I just like to change it up.

yeah I know irrelevant tangent but anyway the fact that they said ew is a big tip off that they need to grow up and/or either have personal issues with sex (most likely just the first one because if it was the second one they wouldn’t state this in public)

• freegirl

Lol! The girl who writes in caps needs some help!
    Who knows if this story is true (prob not). Nick is very mature,he knows what he’s doing and what he needs in his life to be happy.
    Au contraire other disney stars….

Dec 26, 2011 @ 11:35 am
    TinaJ said:

Not really sure. i am not a fan of any of these people but when I look at pics from Juslina, Miam or Vanessa and Austin i get a good vibe but all the pictures from Nick and Delta look so strange to me. A guy who’s looking so bitter with a woman who’s trying her best to smile ear to ear and showing she’s the luckiest woman on the earth. it’s not really working for me who can be considered kinda adult audience but hope it’s gonna work for them to get whatever they’re looking for ( real love, publicity, adult audience, ….)

• elizagutierrez

And to whoever said that hates religion, let me tell you JESUS is not a religion!

And yes God loves the sinner but not the sin!!! that’s fyi!

Nick needs a lot of prayers!

And Delta is using Nick for fame!!!!

Dec 26, 2011 @ 11:19 am
    elizagutierrez said:
    SHAME ON YOU PEOPLE THAT PUT THE NAME OF GOD VERY LOW!!

CHRISTIANS REALLY, WHAT A LIARS!!!!!

SHAME ON YOU PEOPLE!!!

BUT YES WAIT BECAUSE HE SHOULD KNOW THAT GOD IS THE ONE SAYING THE LAST WORD!!

Dec 26, 2011 @ 11:19 am
    elizagutierrez said:
    SHAME ON YOU PEOPLE THAT PUT THE NAME OF GOD VERY LOW!!

CHRISTIANS REALLY, WHAT A LIARS!!!!!

SHAME ON YOU PEOPLE!!!

BUT YES WAIT BECAUSE HE SHOULD KNOW THAT GOD IS THE ONE SAYING THE LAST WORD!!

Dec 26, 2011 @ 11:19 am
    elizagutierrez said:
    SHAME ON YOU PEOPLE THAT PUT THE NAME OF GOD VERY LOW!!

CHRISTIANS REALLY, WHAT A LIARS!!!!!

SHAME ON YOU PEOPLE!!!

BUT YES WAIT BECAUSE HE SHOULD KNOW THAT GOD IS THE ONE SAYING THE LAST WORD!!

Dec 26, 2011 @ 11:19 am
    elizagutierrez said:
    SHAME ON YOU PEOPLE THAT PUT THE NAME OF GOD VERY LOW!!

CHRISTIANS REALLY, WHAT A LIARS!!!!!

SHAME ON YOU PEOPLE!!!

BUT YES WAIT BECAUSE HE SHOULD KNOW THAT GOD IS THE ONE SAYING THE LAST WORD!!

• TinaJ

selena a pedophile
    nick a a too old girlfriend
    miley and liam normal.

Well Selena is dating a boy who’s 1-2 years younger than her. It’s not called a kid. To be honest Selena is the most successful out of the 3 at the moment.

• dedekorkud
  • TinaJ

• Hellothere

-_-

Dec 26, 2011 @ 11:19 am
    elizagutierrez said:
    SHAME ON YOU PEOPLE THAT PUT THE NAME OF GOD VERY LOW!!

CHRISTIANS REALLY, WHAT A LIARS!!!!!

SHAME ON YOU PEOPLE!!!

BUT YES WAIT BECAUSE HE SHOULD KNOW THAT GOD IS THE ONE SAYING THE LAST WORD!!

Dec 26, 2011 @ 11:19 am
    elizagutierrez said:
    SHAME ON YOU PEOPLE THAT PUT THE NAME OF GOD VERY LOW!!

CHRISTIANS REALLY, WHAT A LIARS!!!!!

SHAME ON YOU PEOPLE!!!

BUT YES WAIT BECAUSE HE SHOULD KNOW THAT GOD IS THE ONE SAYING THE LAST WORD!!

Dec 26, 2011 @ 11:15 am
    Dec 26, 2011 @ 11:14 am

Dec 26, 2011 @ 11:15 am
    Dec 26, 2011 @ 11:14 am

Dec 26, 2011 @ 11:37 am

Dec 26, 2011 @ 11:37 am

• TinaJ

Dec 26, 2011 @ 11:20 am
    Dec 26, 2011 @ 11:19 am
    elizagutierrez said:
    SHAME ON YOU PEOPLE THAT PUT THE NAME OF GOD VERY LOW!!

CHRISTIANS REALLY, WHAT A LIARS!!!!!

SHAME ON YOU PEOPLE!!!

BUT YES WAIT BECAUSE HE SHOULD KNOW THAT GOD IS THE ONE SAYING THE LAST WORD!!

i am not trying to open any conversation. I just think maybe you’d better to get over it and find another ideal with the characteristics you have on your mind. They’re probably still good people but not the saints you think they are.
    If you want to blame anyone, blame their stupid dad who made them to put on a face different than what they had really believed in to get more fans and publicity. This man is so strange to me . i can’t believe how a pastor can be so much crazy about fame and money.

• loveforeverr

wow there are a lot of immature people on here who have no idea how to construct a comprehend-able sentence. stop comparing celebs, they’re all in completely different relationships. just let them live their lives and you worry about your own.

• elizagutierrez

EXACTLY, I AGREED WITH YOU AT ONE POINT!

THIS MAN YEAH THIS MAN BECAUSE IS A SHAME TO CALL HIM PASTOR, HE SHOULD HAVE DONE A BETTER JOB REGARDING HIS KIDS.

I MEAN HOW CAN HE BE SOOOOO CRAZY ABOUT MONEY AND FAME LIKE YOU SAID AND NOT CARE ABOUT WHAT PEOPLE ARE GONNA THINK, NOT ONLY THAT HOW GOD IS GONNA FEEL??

SHAME ON THIS PEOPLE!

BUT I TELL YOU ONE THING GOD DON’T FORGET THINGS, AND I’M SOOOO SURE THAT IN THIS WORLD PEOPLE WILL DO WHATEVER HE PLEASE!

Dec 26, 2011 @ 11:54 am
    elizagutierrez said:

EXACTLY, I AGREED WITH YOU AT ONE POINT!

SHAME ON THIS PEOPLE!

Dec 26, 2011 @ 11:54 am
    elizagutierrez said:

EXACTLY, I AGREED WITH YOU AT ONE POINT!

SHAME ON THIS PEOPLE!

Dec 26, 2011 @ 11:54 am
    elizagutierrez said:

EXACTLY, I AGREED WITH YOU AT ONE POINT!

SHAME ON THIS PEOPLE!

• TinaJ

Dec 26, 2011 @ 11:50 am
    loveforeverr said:

If you’re talking about me English isn’t my first language. Hope now you’re less concerned about my inability to CONSTRUCT A COMPREHEND-ABLE SENTENCE.

• Dodah_J

@elizagutierrez omg, SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!

• justxbreathing

omg ocean up crawl out of their fucking arses. they’re a disgusting couple and the sooner she falls off the face of the earth the better. they are definitely NOT true love.

• mimi

Delta is hotter, than selena but not hotter than miley.

• mimi

Delta is hotter, than selena but not hotter than miley.

• NicholasPrincess

Well that was stupid! My brain feels fuzzy from the funny!

• xFireBomb

lmao At all the Nick haters.”Is he asking to be irrelevant?” Nick has better things to do than worry about if he’s “relevant” to the no lives who live on this website

• l?veislouder

lol I can’t even take this post seriously.

• jonashead705

This story is like 5 days old in oz!

I’m a NELTA fan but I think it’s just a rumour if it’s not AWESOME!!
    Hopefully jb will tour here soon

Dec 26, 2011 @ 12:46 pm
    justxbreathing said:

Dec 26, 2011 @ 12:46 pm
    justxbreathing said:

Dec 26, 2011 @ 12:46 pm
    justxbreathing said:

• Ijustneedyounow

@justxbreathing ahh finally somebody who speaks my mind :D

• Ijustneedyounow

i bet that 99% of the nelta stans are from australia and only want nick to come there :D

• mimi

selena a pedophile
    nick a a too old girlfriend
    miley and liam normal.

• SMAD

Omg Christmas for Eliza

• SMAD

Merry Christmas Mimi

• amazinggleek

LOL it’s like he’s trying to become irrelevant. Maybe they’ll move there after his Broadway run closes early due to low ticket sales.

• Justinsuglyglasses

Delta does seem a bit old for Nick but that is the point. For Nick to make the transition from teen idol to adult entertainer, he has to do something to prove he is an adult and to win adult fans, ie 25+. Unless he makes that transition, he will become irrelevant because the one thing that is certain is that there are no permanent teen idols. Releasing his solo album was an attempt to show he is an adult but that really didn’t pull in a lot of fans. His brother Joe went the sex and skin route that worked for Britney but that didn’t really work for Joe. I don’t think Nick wants to go down that road with his strong Christian beliefs. Going to broadway may win him some fans but it’s a big risk for him. I’m sure he knows it. This is because the broadway performers can really sing. I’m not convinced that Nick has the vocal talent to make a real impression, after the novelty wears off, especially if the teen fans are not in the audience screaming for him every night. He’s good but he’s no David Archuleta vocal wise. That leaves dating an older woman, having lots of pics taken with that woman in adult situations and moving in with that woman. These are all things adults do and maybe if adults see Nick doing these things, they are more likely to give him and his music a chance. If they could get married and have kids, that would firmly establish him as an adult entertainer. Hope it works for him. Fans of Nick really should be grateful that Delta is around.

• simpleness
  • xAskTaylorx

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Lol. Wow.

• hello_lovely_much

selena a pedophile
    nick a a too old girlfriend
    miley and liam normal.

______________
    selena and nick have been over for 2 yrs. y would she care?
    and justin is 17 and selena is 19 thats not a big difference. miley and liam have about the same age difference. technically liam was dating a kid. miley was still 16 when she started dating liam when he was still 19. so stfu.

• neelie

• BrokenArrow

mimi said:

selena a pedophile
    nick a a too old girlfriend
    miley and liam normal.

lol They’re two years aparts. Same age difference that Liam and Miley has re you gonna say Liam is a pedophile too?

• BrokenArrow

I’m sure Mimi said anything when Miley was dating Justin Gaston and the age difference was bigger than Jelena. And i’m sure mimi would say anything if Miley was the one dating the biebs…

• Lizard26

ew why are they moving in together?! NICK STAY IN AMERICA, UR HOME. UR ACTUALLY VERY VERY RELEVANT HERE. EW. IF THEY MOVE IN TOGETHER, THAT MEANS THEY’VE BEEN DOING “IT.” EW, NICK, I THOUGHT U WERE GONNA STAY PURE UNTIL YOU WERE MARRIED. wow

• Lizard26