Demi Lovato, ‘I’ve Been In Love’

dfbewhreh
ebhrewhbrh

• xAskTaylorx

Wow! To the most recent tweet and to the one about bullying. Why would her “fans” ask some of those questions if their such “lovatics”? I don’t get that. She’s been talking about her problems non-stop…

• xAskTaylorx

@sunflower. Gosh! We don’t need you here! Just leave! Go to AD! *that was allll sarcastic. Would you like me to show you the link of that Demi post again? Lol.

• thefuturemrsnickjonas

does she secrelty dm with fans. whats dm mean?

• SMAD

Can Oceanup come alive? I’m soooo bored.

• xAskTaylorx

I think the person meant “tm” = text message. If not, then what is that? @thefuturemrsnic…kjonas.

• xAskTaylorx

Wheres your Miley icon? @smad.

• xAskTaylorx

Did that picture get bigger? =/

• SunFlower

@xAskTaylorx

LMAO at what you said before. What was the link to that Demi post you are talking about?

I deleted it. lol

• xAskTaylorx

Im alone… Are we all at the Selena post? Or…?

• SMAD

lolol Every post for a certain artist has a specific troll. Nick posts have Eliza, she’s a great troll. Miley and Selena posts have Gorgeousselena, she’s a legend among trolls, same as Mimi.

• dtfwithzayn

lol omg guise dm means direct message.

it’s what messaging each other on twitter is called haha

• xAskTaylorx

Ummm, I may not have it anymore…… But just go to any Demi post. I heard they, most of the users on anything Disney were not big fans. @sunflower

Dec 27, 2011 @ 03:21 pm
    dtfwithzayn said:

lol omg guise dm means direct message.

it’s what messaging each other on twitter is called haha
    ————————

lol

• dtfwithzayn

what’s with all these trolls ? why does anyone have to be a troll ?

I wish that I could bake a cake made out of rainbows and smiles and we’d all eat it and be happy.

lol please jesus

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

what’s with all these trolls ? why does anyone have to be a troll ?

YOU DON’T EVEN GO HERE! :L :L

• Trainups

Correct me If I’m wrong but you have to be following each other for someone to DM you right? So Demi would have to follow a regular fan to DM them unless she meant one of her celeb fans (who she follows),that she DM’s.
    Maybe she does a quick fan follow, DM’s them and then quickly unfollows. LOL

• SunFlower

@SMAD

Oh and don’t forget we have xAskTaylorx for Demi post. ;) Just kidding darling.

• xAskTaylorx

Thank you! Lol. @ dtfwithzayn.

Dec 27, 2011 @ 03:23 pm
    dtfwithzayn said:

what’s with all these trolls ? why does anyone have to be a troll ?

———————-

For fun, makes oceanup alive and it’s hilarious.

OMG

Dec 27, 2011 @ 03:25 pm
    SunFlower said:

@SMAD

Oh and don’t forget we have xAskTaylorx for Demi post. ;) Just kidding darling.
    —————————————

trololol

• xAskTaylorx

Your a douche!!!! Whyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!! * I wasn’t being sarcastic, or was I? >=} heehee. @sunflower.

YOU DON’T EVEN GO HERE! :L :L

OHMYGOD DANNY DEVITO I LOVE YOUR WORK.

• dtfwithzayn

you can only dm other people if you’re following eachother. @Trainups

• E.T.L

demi and these fucking tweets jeeez GTFO

• AcidPinkLemonade

SunFlower said:

@AcidPinkLemonade

Maybe Demi wanted to answer that question because her fan asked her?
    ===================================
    I’m not mad at her for answering it, I just think it’s something her fans and others should know by now.

• DiamondsAreForever

Cool!

• TeeKayXD
  • Anonymousness

Love her. But really WTF kinda questions were they asking her? “are you against bullying?” WTF OF COURSE SHE IS. god…

• Anonymousness

SMAD said:
    I wonder if Demi is invited to Nelta’s wedding?

I wonder if you’re pretending to be stupid or if you’re actually that dumb.
    __

i’m pretty sure she was joking.

smad what happened to your icon? :o

• Anonymousness

I

BIG

FONTS AND I CAN NOT LIE!!!!1!!!1

• SMAD

Mean Girls quotes. What is air…

(replying to this) – Dec 27, 2011 @ 03:28 pm
    dtfwithzayn said:

YOU DON’T EVEN GO HERE! :L :L

OHMYGOD DANNY DEVITO I LOVE YOUR WORK.

:L :L

@smellsliketeenspirit

He’s not cute. Meh :/

• SunFlower

LMAO! Whether you were or not @xAskTaylorx, I will survive lol. :P

• SMAD

Stay by Miley is such a flawless song omg

• xAskTaylorx

That was such an epic fail! ~ Katy Perry.

• dtfwithzayn

Why should Demi get to stomp around like a giant, while the rest of us try not to get smushed under her big feet? What’s so great about Demi? Hm? Selena is just as cute as Demi. Selena is just as smart as Demi. People totally like Selena just as much as they like Demi. And when did it become okay for one person to be the boss of everybody, huh? Because that’s not what Disney is about. We should totally just stab Demi!

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

Why should Demi get to stomp around like a giant, while the rest of us try not to get smushed under his big feet? What’s so great about Demi? Hm? Selena is just as cute as Demi. Selena is just as smart as Demi. People totally like Selena just as much as they like Demi. And when did it become okay for one person to be the boss of everybody, huh? Because that’s not what Disney is about. We should totally just stab Demi!
    I am dead :L

I am dead :L

omg guise it’s jesus, commenting from above.

hai. am i accepted into heaven ? no ?

aw.

Dec 27, 2011 @ 03:31 pm
    dtfwithzayn said:

——————

I died from massive laughter attack

• SunFlower

*shrugs*

• xAskTaylorx

Well guys, I got to go. Be back on later! See ya!¡!

lol but i don’t dislike demi :3

please don’t take my “stab Demi!” comment so serious.

forgive me, father.

SMAD said:

OTP
    This is mine <3 http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2520/4079467292_de99183c9f.jpg They should get married have little flawless Cullen babies :L

• SMAD

Looking at hot guys on tumblr is so addictive

See ya xasktaylor

I died from massive laughter attack

aww then no more candy cane grams for you, glen.

——————–

Hot tbh

• SunFlower

@xAskTaylorx

Bye.

Dec 27, 2011 @ 03:34 pm
    dtfwithzayn said:

lol but i don’t dislike demi :3

please don’t take my “stab Demi!” comment so serious.

forgive me, father.
    ———————-

Dont worry most people here dont curr about anyone besides Miley and One Direction. You won’t get attacked!

Looking at hot guys on tumblr is s addictive

amen.

• dtfwithzayn

lol you don’t have to explain that to me. i already know. nigga i aint new here. but tnx bb

Looking at hot guys on tumblr is s addictive

amen

It’s what my daily life consists of to be honest :L

• SunFlower

LOL at this whole post.

——————–

Hot tbh
    They would have hot babies…http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lnih31jz1g1qgeze9o1_500.png

It’s what my daily life consists of to be honest :L

don’t worry, earth child. you are not alone.

dtfwithzayn said:

It’s what my daily life consists of to be honest :L

don’t worry, earth child. you are not alone

That’s actually so good to hear :L I thought I had crossed the brink of creepy-ness :L

regina philange >>>>>>>

lol no. are you new to tumblr ? @SmellsLikeTeenSpirit

dtfwithzayn said:

lol no. are you new to tumblr ? @SmellsLikeTeenSpirit

haha Not really,I’ve been on it for about..a year and a half or so :D

• simpleness

Well, when you have motion sickness, you look at a dead post.

• simpleness

Who is Trenton?

oh really ? I’ve been on it for about 3 years. follow me ? :D x

oh really ? I’ve been on it for about 3 years. follow me ? :D x

Of course! Whats your URl? :D

I’m icsns :D x

you ?

@SmellsLikeTeenSpirit

I’m icsns :D x

you ?
    This is mine :D http://www.tumblr.com/blog/kristnovoselicphilosophies :D :/ Do you have a direct link to yours? My browser is no co-operating with me today :L

c: x

@SmellsLikeTeenSpirit

• SunFlower

*Throws glitter at this post* Is it alive in here?

dtfwithzayn said:

c: x

@SmellsLikeTeenSpirit
    :D Followed :)

• SubwayToVenus

I don’t think she’s still besties with Selena.
    But whatever, Demi’s so sweet for doing this :)

• -d

___

I agreed. As a lovatic, it pissed me off that they would ask such stupid questions. Then again, i guess they just did it cause they knew that it would be the kinda tweet she would respond to. ya know?

• -d

Who is Trenton?
    __

her best friend when she was a little girl… back in texas. i’d show you a picture but i’m too lazy to look thru em.. they were really sweet though. losing someone close like that.. its tragic. i hate deaths…

• -d

How can she answer the redhead question when she’s not a natural redhead?
    __

Relax it’s not that serious. obviously it was a joke.

• Miley_Jonas

Lmao @ the toothbrush question.

• AcidPinkLemonade

How can she answer the redhead question when she’s not a natural redhead?

• Miley_Jonas

Was wondering the same thing ^

• AcidPinkLemonade

Oh my gosh, again with the bullying and weight questions.

• SMAD

I wonder if Demi is invited to Nelta’s wedding?

• SunFlower

That’s nice that Demi did a True/Fasle questionnaire game with her fans on her twitter.

• Miley_Jonas

SMAD said:
    I wonder if Demi is invited to Nelta’s wedding?

I wonder if you’re pretending to be stupid or if you’re actually that dumb.

• SunFlower

@AcidPinkLemonade

Maybe Demi wanted to answer that question because her fan asked her?

• SMAD

I wonder if you’re pretending to be stupid or if you’re actually that dumb.

I was thinking she would be the bridesmaid but maybe she will just be the flower gil.