Joe J ‘Delta Happy To Have You In Family’

3gm3km4kbm4bh
weghwehwhh
Ahv2BetCMAAPlEa

It’s great that the Jonas family is so accepting of Nick & Delta’s love.

IMPORTANT: Nick to NJ Monthly: As far as making New Jersey his home again, Jonas would never rule it out: ‘There might come a time & I want to settle down and be in a peaceful place. It depends on the season in my life.. I consider [New Jersey] where I grew up. I love New Jersey with all my heart.’

Sounds like he’s considering marriage soon.. More HAWAII pix HERE!

+ pictures from a new Jonas Brothers meeting. French article HERE!

• biglizi

i dont understand why joe is tweeting her anyway ??? i dont like this i really dont like it

• Ijustneedyounow

WHOA! dude! I was eating! *lays food away*
    thanks for ruining my appetite
    anyways why is Joe tweeting her? if she’s with them he can just as well tell her in person or…?

• Anonymousness

Oceanup’s sarcasm and misleading titles cracks me up. especially when the stans actually fall for it and get pissed… lol don’t worry guys. if they were really engaged, i don’t think OU would be the first one to announce it.

• Ijustneedyounow

Dec 28, 2011 @ 11:41 am
    Anonymousness said:

haha :D I think my reaction looked pretty simular just with a few gags here and there :D

WHOA! dude! I was eating! *lays food away*
    thanks for ruining my appetite
    ___

I guess she left somewhere O_o
    or maybe they’re just doing it for the slight attention of the fans? cause joe KNEW the people were gonna see that.. huh…oh well? :P

__

LMAO
    I love posting reaction gifs
    anyone on here who knew me would know that
    but everyone left

forever alone :|

delta and nick will have cute kids :]
    ___

now that i think about it………………….. they kinda..

eh

nope.. still don’t see it

• Lantonia

Lol, here’s the proof for the people who didn’t believe they were the same place.

• Ijustneedyounow

LMAO
    I love posting reaction gifs
    anyone on here who knew me would know that
    but everyone left

forever alone :|
    yeah… and living in europe sucks because most of the people here only come on at (my) night time

• UnderdogGirl

Not trying to hate but…. I still think they are so weird together and she is using him. I think shes pretty and talented but, gilr needs to get off Nick.

• Ijustneedyounow

I guess she left somewhere O_o
    yeah… it’s like they WANT their last few fans to hate them.. weird :/

• entertainmentlove

Lani >_< why you no online annymore?

• nicholasjonasheart

hmm..

• Lantonia

Lani >_< why you no online annymore? ---- Eh, been busy with Christmas and my birthday coming up. I promise I’ll return with my spamming in 2012. :P

————————
    kay

kay
    Okay.

Where’s everyone? Still celebrating Christmas? :/

Bleh, I’m bored.

Sasha, spam with me.

Silence..

hi guys :)

hi guys :)
    Vicky! :)

• JJlover

I fucking hate OU ‘sweets’ comments about Nelta an their unbreakable love.

Vicky! :)
    __
    Hi lani :) how are u?

Koi… mil gaya.

Hi lani :) how are u?
    I’m good, thanks. But how are you, Hun? Long time, no see! :)

• JJlover

I’m good, thanks. But how are you, Hun? Long time, no see! :)
    _______
    I know! I think I was more busy than I expected with the things of Christmas! & Helping to plan the holidays, but these days everything is better. I missed my time too: | anywayyyy, what’s on? Your iconnnn :) it’s beautiful.

• Lantonia

Same here, Hun! The last days before Christmas have been really hectic. And now my birthday’s only in a few days. A lot is going on, haha.

And thank you very much. I like yours too, it’s adorable. :)

• Trainups

Nick would not be the smart guy that I think he is if he gets married at this age. Even Kevin waited 2-3 years before marrying his wife.
    Nick and Joe can have all the fun they want with whomever but I hope they think long and hard about who they get married to. In that family I believe they stay married for the long haul so they better be sure they truly KNOW and can live happily with their spouse for a LONG time.
    P.S Joe wanted to cause fans/observers to comment with his tweet welcoming Delta. Didn’t know he had grown balls since he broke up with Demi. Good to see he is growing up.

Long time, no see, haha. I’m good, thanks. How are you? n_n
    ____
    im good too :o
    its been so dead and that’s actually why i dont even come on anymore e_e
    i think all the users went to a new site
    but i dont know what it is ;/

• crazylady

its been so dead and that’s actually why i dont even come on anymore e_e
    i think all the users went to a new site
    but i dont know what it is ;/

maybe they’re busy with things since it’s the winter break?

Dec 28, 2011 @ 12:42 pm
    elizagutierrez said:
    DELTA CHEATED ON NICK!!! TWICE!!!

SO IF NICK LIKES THAT WELL THAT’S HIS LIFE.

SHE IS USING HIM!

Dec 28, 2011 @ 12:42 pm
    elizagutierrez said:
    DELTA CHEATED ON NICK!!! TWICE!!!

SO IF NICK LIKES THAT WELL THAT’S HIS LIFE.

SHE IS USING HIM!

Dec 28, 2011 @ 12:42 pm
    elizagutierrez said:
    DELTA CHEATED ON NICK!!! TWICE!!!

SO IF NICK LIKES THAT WELL THAT’S HIS LIFE.

SHE IS USING HIM!

Dec 28, 2011 @ 12:42 pm
    elizagutierrez said:
    DELTA CHEATED ON NICK!!! TWICE!!!

SO IF NICK LIKES THAT WELL THAT’S HIS LIFE.

SHE IS USING HIM!

Dec 28, 2011 @ 12:42 pm
    elizagutierrez said:
    DELTA CHEATED ON NICK!!! TWICE!!!

SO IF NICK LIKES THAT WELL THAT’S HIS LIFE.

SHE IS USING HIM!

• SMAD

looooooooooool

But I do think Delta is going to be the next Mrs. Jonas. I wonder who Joe’s wife will be now that Taylor rejected his ass.

• SMAD

Eliza why the fuck do you copy paste other people’s comments and make them your own?

• liss1

elizagutierrez:

SHUT UP BITCH! Grow up!!!

• oceanUP

does nick know that delta cheated?!?!?!?

• sunygirl

I think it’s enough if you’re saying it once! We all can read. And btw. Go, get a life and stop spreading shit!

• liss1

SMAD said:

looooooooooool

——————-
    lol lol Joe never looks to the past. I’m sure that Joe will find his true soul-mate in some years more! he’s happy now!

• logeyounickyj

i lost all respect for her when she reply to that girl who calmed that jonas fans are ignorant

• SMAD

————————-

Renee Bargh perhaps. trololol kidding! Maybe Joe and Taylor will end up getting married, they truly are Poison and Wine.

• JonaticSwifty

**WITH** the fam and **IN** the fam is pretty much different, you know…. almost had an attack in here, I mean the way you said it it looked like Nick was engaged or something!!!!!

• rcsgeneral

This stuff just makes me want to throw up!!

• neelie

The “ignorant” thing is all over twitter. They have totally separate careers. They should keep the Jonas & Goodrem fans separate. Why is she praising HER fans that go after his fans? She’s not losing fans. But he sure is. I’m sure Danielle Jonas has gotten hate. But she handles it with class.

• freegirl

No Danielle didn’t got any hate aince when she joined twitter she was already Mrs Jonas.
    Delta didn’t call Jonas fans ignorant.She only tanked a girl who was supoorting her.
    And if you read some tweets Jonas “fans” sent to Delta you’ll think they’re ignorant too. Smh.
    Nick obviously cares about Delta so why can’t haters just leave them alone?
    They’re a lovely couple and every person whomet Delta has nothing but nice words for her.So I’m truly happy Nick has found her :)

Dec 28, 2011 @ 12:40 pm
    elizagutierrez said:
    Dec 28, 2011 @ 11:22 am
    sSacks12 said:
    its like they WANT to piss us off with this nelta crap. (Jonas family I mean)

HONESTLY I’M NOT MAD, NICK IS TE ONE WHO ACTING STUPID FOR BEEN WITH SOMEONE WHO IS A WHORE WHO CHEATED ON HIM TWICE WHEN SHE WAS IN AUSTRALIA!!!

Dec 28, 2011 @ 12:40 pm
    elizagutierrez said:
    Dec 28, 2011 @ 11:22 am
    sSacks12 said:
    its like they WANT to piss us off with this nelta crap. (Jonas family I mean)

• neelie

Delta praised the fan right after she called Jonas fans ignorant. She knew very well what the fan said before she tweeted her. Most Jonas fans are not haters. And just quietly support the Brothers. 3 of them.

• Ijustneedyounow

@elizagutierrez it’s okay that you say what you think BUT STOP THE FUCKING SPAMMING AND DUBBLE-POSTING AND WHAT NOT!

• Ijustneedyounow

Dec 29, 2011 @ 12:49 am
    neelie said:

no she didn’t tweet to them after that person called us ignorant. she REPLYED to the comment that said “jonas fans are ignorant” with her “thanks for your support” or whatever bullcrap that sneaky bitch! she could have simply tweeted to them or replyed to another tweet where they actually said something good about HER!

• JoeHoe15

Whoa! Did Joe just cut the sides of his hair again???!!! :|

Hi Angie. :)
    __

whats up? :D

whats up? :D
    Long time, no see, haha. I’m good, thanks. How are you? n_n

• ljs1202

Those boys don’t make any moves, comments, tweets without calculating what the fans reactions will be, so Joe PURPOSELY let everyone know Delta was there (after a lot of fan speculation) and that the family was HAPPY about it! What you haters think is truly irrelevant to Nick, Delta or Joe!

HAPPY??LIES, LIES!!!!!!!

• elizagutierrez

my wish for 2012: NO MORE NELTA!
    god, as horrible as this sounds I wish Delta would just hurt Nick already so they will break up. I know she’s going to anyway. I just don’t like them together. I’ll always love Nick, and I’ve tried to support him with her, but I can’t! I normally don’t care who he dates. I’ve just been in a rage over it. to me they just aren’t good together. ANYONE ELSE IN THE WORLD, I’d be happy with.. just not her. she is using him, honestly did ANYONE in America know who she was before him? she is a fame sucker.she was engaged for like what, 8 years? and she suddenly breaks it off with her fiancé ? and gets with nick and has a new album coming out ,lots of PR for her. and she ALWAYS looks at the cameras like “look at me guise I’m famous nao!!!!!11!!” I can’t stand her. ugh break up already.

Dec 29, 2011 @ 12:25 pm
    elizagutierrez said:
    my wish for 2012: NO MORE NELTA!

• sunygirl

I’ve tried to support him with her, but I can’t!!
    lolololol you tried. yeah, okay.
    ————————————-
    You’re soo right. She didn’t even try it and she didn’t even know Delta so how could she say such hurible things about her… ?

• l?veislouder

I’ve tried to support him with her, but I can’t!!
    lolololol you tried. yeah, okay.

• oceanUP

delta and nick will have cute kids :]

• random_

ARE YOU SERIOUS? He said with the fam not in the fam. and that doesn’t mean they are getting married. it doesn’t mean they are not but DAMN OU wait for some evidence!

• craziness

@random_

you totally just read my mind

with and in THERES A DIFFERENCE

ewww

• thisloveisours

i thought she said she was in australia

• Sparks

Lame as always OU.

• sSacks12

its like they WANT to piss us off with this nelta crap. (Jonas family I mean)

• kattt.

That title is misleading. I thought they were engaged now or something haha!

• biglizi

• biglizi

• JJlover

And thank you very much. I like yours too, it’s adorable. :)
    ___
    awwww :) when is it?

• JJlover

the interviewer is perfect for the job, too theatrical.

awwww :) when is it?
    January 1st. New years eve. :P

I really miss people. T_T

Sasha, spam with me.
    ——————-
    I will get banned

I will get banned
    I’ve never gotten banned before? It’s just saying random things and such… :/

T_T
    u_u

u_u
    x_x

• Lantonia

I wish more people would be here.

• peacelovehearts

Delta could do so much better.. smh.

January 1st. New years eve. :P
    __
    awesome:) I’ll remember it :)

• Lantonia

And another person came… n_n

This is way too dead.

• Lantonia

awesome:) I’ll remember it :)
    Yeah, it’s pretty cool. Celebrating my birthday with a BANG… literally! When is your birthday? :)

• peacelovehearts

*sits & watches tumbleweed*

• JJlover

guys, want to meet my baby?

Dec 28, 2011 @ 11:22 am
    sSacks12 said:
    its like they WANT to piss us off with this nelta crap. (Jonas family I mean)

• elizagutierrez

ANS JOE TWITTER THAT TO LET PEOPLE KNOW THAT THEY ARE TOGETHER!

JOE IS A PIECE OF CRAP!!!

• Lantonia

guys, want to meet my baby?
    Sure.

• elizagutierrez

DELTA CHEATED ON NICK!!! TWICE!!!

SO IF NICK LIKES THAT WELL THAT’S HIS LIFE.

SHE IS USING HIM!

• Lantonia

Oh god… elizagutierrez has arrived… >_>

• JJlover

yeah, this is going to be fun. Now comes the comments about how they trampled on God only for fame and money.

Please, shut up. >_>

• peacelovehearts

The fuck? *throws medication at troll*

AND TO HAVE KIDS??? LOL DON’T MAKE ME LAUGH,
    PEOPLE HERE ARE SAYING THIS LIKE IF THEY WERE GOD TO KNOW THE FUTURE!

• elizagutierrez

DELTA NEEDS TO LEAVE NICK ALONE BECAUSE SHE IS A WHORE, A WHORE IS ALWAYS A WHORE!

wait…

This is annoying.

@elizagutierrez,

you’re never going to end up with Nick, you know that, right? >_>

AND TO HAVE KIDS??? LOL DON’T MAKE ME LAUGH,
    PEOPLE HERE ARE SAYING THIS LIKE IF THEY WERE GOD TO KNOW THE FUTURE!

just a few more…

So…

• elizagutierrez

DELTA CALL THE JONAS FANS IGNORANT!

I have to admit, when I saw the tweet where Delta replied to the fan saying that Jonas fans are ignorant, I was hurt.

@elizagutierrez,

you’re never going to end up with Nick, you know that, right? >_>
    __
    she’s hilarious lani! I laugh a lot when she starts with the ‘religious’ comments.

elizagutierrez

you should shut the fuck up bitch

• PeaceLoveHarmony

DELTA CALL THE JONAS FANS IGNORANT!

—————————————

When did she do that?

• Lantonia

I find her annoying… she should seriously get a life. Hating on people she hasn’t even met! :/

x_x

• JJlover

guys, want to meet my baby?
    Sure.
    ____

https://twitter.com/#!/AnywherewithJoe/status/151198096464945152/photo/1 :) she is Joe’s daughter :P

• peacelovehearts

• Boo-Bear Vibes

brb lunch

He could easily have Louis, just gotta dump Caroline first lol

brb lunch
    LUNCH?! Wow, time difference… >_>

• carwy

they tweeted that for attention. He could’ve just texted her that lol.. Biggest Pr stunt but it’ll be over when her stupid album comes out. Shes a user and a loser.

T_T

• Boo-Bear Vibes

Lantonia said:
    LUNCH?! Wow, time difference… >_>
    —————–
    we eat lunch kinda late, it’s 4 PM over here

we eat lunch kinda late, it’s 4 PM over here
    Here it’s 10:25 PM.

• thefuturemrsnickjonas

eww delta! but yum joseph:)

• SDFAN

The fact that Delta thanked the person who called Jonas fans ignorant is pretty much the last straw for me. I stuck up for them all year when people said they were irrelevant. But the fact is that Nick barely pays attention to fans and all we get is papp pics of the two of them instead of new music. Now his girlfriend gets to sneakily insult his fans? And I guess Nick & Joe are OK w/it. Joe tweeted her after she did it. She’s nearing 30, she’s been around. She had to know some of the fans were going to be angry, it goes w/dating a teenage idol. She could just ignore them. Most fans have never hated on her. It’s been a long road. Makes me really sad. But I’m done.

• pretzellover2.0

Jerks.

fuck you novel bitch

• pretzellover2.0

…. Wut.

• Lantonia

OU’s really slow on my computer right now.. –‘

• simpleness

8====D——

• pretzellover2.0

entertainmentlove said:
    fuck you novel bitch

You talking to me?

yeah… it’s like they WANT their last few fans to hate them.. weird :/
    __

well i don’t see the point in hating them. it’s just a relationship.. nothing to do with us, really.

You talking to me?
    ——————
    did you write a novel *chris brown face*

When did she do that?
    *stares at your username* -______-
    __

*creates username PeaceLoveHeartz*

• pretzellover2.0

did you write a novel *chris brown face*

Ohhhh, No. I thought you were talking about the other site. Excuse me.

• oceanUP

woooooooooooooooooo

• simpleness

woooooooooooooooooo
    ====
    booooooooooooooo

• Anonymousness

Ohhhh, No. I thought you were talking about the other site. Excuse me.
    __

what other site? ._.

oceanUP said:

woooooooooooooooooo

————————–

• l?veislouder

I’ve tried to support him with her, but I can’t!!
    lolololol you tried. yeah, okay.
    ————————————-
    she’s just mad Nick is dating Delta, not her. that’s how all pathetic haters are.

hiya Lantoniaaaalala:D

• Anonymousness

so many chris brown faces.

Brownin’ it.

hiya Lantoniaaaalala:D
    Hi Angie. :)

we should migrate

• jt

:o

• jt

i am forever alone :(

• crazylady

cuz he’s a dumbass

they didn’t call Jonas fans ignorant. they called Jonas ‘fans’ and it makes sense because people who don’t support Nick are ‘fans’.

• ann932

seriously? i honestly think that nothing will surprise me these days. even if they would announce their engagement. it doesn’t mean that i wouldn’t be mad though. i wish him the best, but… idk.

omg its jt :O