Miley Cyrus, ‘I’m The Best Girlfriend Ever’

wegwegewgewg
mileyhat

Miley Cyrus will attend Celebrity Fight Night XVIII on March 24 at the JW Marriott Desert Ridge Resort and Spa in Phoenix. Scheduled entertainers include Reba McEntire, Lionel Richie, Jackie Evancho, Miley Cyrus and Sinbad.

& Organizers are giving people the opportunity to win a pair of Silver seats worth $3,000 by entering the ‘Name That Celebrity’ contest through Sunday. To play, go to celebrityfightnight.org. For information about contest or to purchase tickets, call 6029561121. Tickets range from $1,500 to $5,000. More Miley and Liam Hawaii pix HERE! Miley is NOT performing at the Strawberry Festival with Demi.

She looks extremely sexy smoking cigarettes, hopefully her voice is ok.

• BrokenArrow

JaneaLynn said:

SMH.OU always make that kind of sarcastic comments .

How is she bes star of 2011 she didn’t do shit

Exactly just by sitting there she owns the rest, that’s how HBIC she is!

• entertainmentlove

She’s Miley Christ duh.
    —————-
    I will hit you.

• entertainmentlove

Exactly just by sitting there she owns the rest, that’s how HBIC she is!
    —————-
    I will kick you

I will kick you

looool

A

B

C

• Lilly

Melancholia is a pretty good film

D

• Lantonia

• DiamondsAreForever

Come on Miley! You really don’t need to gloat to us about how you are the best girlfriend ever to Liam lol. ;)

Anyways, it’s nice seeing her so happy with him, and I really hope that she will stop smoking soon.

E

F

G

L

G

M

N

O

P

Q

SPam

• entertainmentlove

SMAD get an icon you look dry

• I’mOnlyReal

Miley is so gorgeous!

• BrokenArrow

I never heard her say that. Source?

her book.

• askashley

I really hate that Miley is trying to make it appear now that smoking is okay. She seriously doesn’t have a clue how much harm she does to her body and the message she’s sending to her fans. But no one really cares about the after affects of smoking until the doctor tells you’ve come down lung cancer. I like Miley, but I hate watching her hurt her body like this. She should have more respect for her body and her health . She’s going to look old like Lohan before she’s 25 and GOD KNOWS I’d hate to see it happen.

• thefuturemrsnickjonas

She looks extremely sexy smoking cigarettes,

NO! OU no one looks sexy doing this

• threelittlebirds

@askashley how is miley making it look its ok? she smokes, big deal. if kids are that stupid to look at miley and think if miley smokes then i will that’s their problem. that’s when the parenting comes in. parents should be telling their kids what to do and what not do, not celebrities. i’m sure miley knows the affects of smoking, she isn’t doing just because it looks cool. it’s her body, if she wants to smoke let her. it’s not like it’s going to affect your life if she does or doesn’t.

• liiiiisa

Ughhhhh. I’m sorry but there are very few things that I find more unattractive than smoking. Blech.

• askashley

Dec 29, 2011 @ 04:45 pm
    threelittlebirds said:
    ==
    But you know how parents are these days. They’re too lazy to raise their own kids. So they let celebs who don’t even know they exists try and set an example for them. It’s just the idea yet. Okay, yes , Majority of Miley’s audience has grown up now. Most Miley fans are like in the 17-20 Age rage Now. BUT, there are still little eyes watching her. if she wants to smoke, she should at least do it to her own privacy and not out in public like that. She May Not be a Musketeer anymore, but, she’s still a kid magnet. And most young kids will mock the things the see celebs do cause they don’t know any better. I was lucky that I didn’t have interest back in the days people like Britney and Xtina were considered role models for you girls. I did not know anything about them (their scandals and all) except their music, But now, since I have have internet, sometimes I look back in my childhood and wondered why I thought they were the coolest things ever, But then again, I was only like 7-10 Years old in those days. So I didn’t know anything.

• liiiiisa

If you actually think kids will not do things just because their parents don’t, you’re crazy. I’m not saying that for all kids, but the majority of kids are going to pay way more attention to what Miley Cyrus does than they do to what their parents say.

• thunder.girl

I love Miley, but whyyyyyyyyyyyy does she have to smoke?? Especially as she even mentioned how she’d never ever smoke in her book and in her song.
    *sigh* ah well.

• HPloverForever

Dayyum Liam is looking good : )

• threelittlebirds

both my parents smoke and all my grandparents smoke. does that mean i will? no. i know what it does to my body, i don’t need to experience it.

• liiiiisa

I’m not saying you, I’m saying kids in general. I’m not criticizing Miley; it’s her life, she can do what she wants, and whether I think it’s stupid or not is irrelevant, but I don’t agree with what you said about it coming down to the parents. Parents should do the best they can, but sadly celebrities have more influence on kids than their parents do a lot of the time.

• askashley

iiiiisa said:

==
    it’s not crazy, it actually happens. Just like stunt shows like Jack Ass tell you not to try any of the stunts you see on the show at home, and yet, you find idiots on youtube (dare devils) who try to do it anyways just to make themselves look cool. It goes the same way on kids with and celebrities . The thing that pisses me of is that the fact that parents want someone to blame for their bad parenting, so instead of pointing the finger at themselves, they blame celebrities. You see all the time how parents rant on and on about how Miley is suppose to be a ‘role model’ for their children so what I am saying is obviously not crazy. Everytime Miley has a scandal, stupid parents go on gossip blogd talking about “How am I suppose to explain this to my kids”?. I remember back when Miley’s lap dancing video leaked out last year. Miley was all over CNN. And Rick Sanchez went on Ranted how disappointed he was of her because her 10 year old daughter looked up to her. That’s how parents operate, they don’t want to raise kids anymore so they let celebrities set examples with their kids and then get pissed off with them when they’re not living their lives they way ‘their parents’ want them to.

• BrokenArrow

She’s Miley Christ duh.
    —————-
    I will hit you.

• askashley

Dec 29, 2011 @ 05:09 pm
    threelittlebirds said:
    ===
    I grew up in a family where ALL my relatives have a history of under age drinking and smoking. I’m the only sober kid in my house and I chose to be sober because of the fact I had to watch my grand dad die of a blood disease he got from smoking and drinking too long. My Grand dad had been a smoker since he was 11 and died this year at 75. So Why Would I get influenced by something that already cost so many deaths in my family? i guess people have to go have to go through personal experiences just see how harmful smoking really is. People say is a Stress reliever . I don’t see how taking chances on stroke, heart attacks , and lung cancer is a relief honestly. It’s just adding more to the proble m. Saying Smoking Relieves Stress is about the oldest excuse in the book next to “The Dog Ate My Homework”

• BrokenArrow

But not cause parents are to lazy to raise their kids means celebrities have to live their lives thinking about how her a ctions are gonna affect other people. Cause it’s their life and they have to live it like they want to. Not like those lazy parents want them to live.

• askashley

BrokenArrow said:

==
    But you see, that’s how people label these child stars these days. Every time s child star wears or does something that’s too risque, the first thing an average person would say would be “They can’t Do This or Wear That because he or she works on Disney Channel or Nick”. People actually think that these kids are slaves to children when they’re not. The first thing parents started to rant about when when MC first came out with Can’t Be Tamed and Who Owns My heart was “Oh she should’ve waited until she’s 18 to do pull this/ Or O She should’ve waited until her show was over” [Even though Hannah was already over when those videos came out). It disgusts me that parents really think that these child stars live their lives the way their characters do on tv. Remember when Hannah first came out people thought Miley’s mom was really dead in Real Life Because she was dead on the show? That shows you alone how kids portray child actors these days. SMH.

• Clauber

How is she bes star of 2011 she didn’t do shit

THIS!

• BrokenArrow

@askashley

Still It’s their problem, if they can’t control their kids they shouldnt blame it on celebrities.
    And it’s a bit of celebrities fault too cause some of them live their life to please everyone but theirselves, that’s why i like Miley she lives for herself.

• askashley

BrokenArrow said:
    @askashley

==
    I wish people realized that, but, sadly, they’re never going to.

• realistgangsta

the liam hate is really getting old

• mileyftw

I wish she’d stop smoking. As much as it is her choice, it’s killing her slowly. She has tachycardia and I’m just scared for her. I want her to keep her voice and everything that smoking can destroy.

• truthtalker

really sexy smoking cigs? no, thanks,
    liam you’re hotter each day, fucking love you kid.

• truthtalker

when i was 13 during the summer i used to go outside to my balcony and smoke some cigs, now that i look back, SMH, i was just such a fucking stupid cunt.

• mfan2

I am totally behind on my twitter monitoring.

• mfan2

I keep getting the idea that Miley is winding up the media with her “smoking”. I see pictures with cigs NOT lit. Has anyone seen pictures with the cigarettes actually lit? Miley has to be able to act like she can smoke; as an actress, it’s part of her job. But I still haven’t seen her inhale or puff or anything.

• PermanantDecemberXO

All I can say is I hope she doesn’t Get lung cancer. It’s easier to stop when you first start smoking. She hasn’t been smoking for long. I hope she remember her grandfather… Didn’t he die from smoking. It’s just not a good idea but that’s why I have my own life and she has her.

• PermanantDecemberXO

BTW Her and Liam are adorable together. I hate that the moment was ruined by paparazzi but then we would get the cute pics of them so I guess I secretly don’t.

• mfan2

I hope she remember her grandfather… Didn’t he die from smoking

No, he died of Mesothelioma, a rare form of cancer that attacks the lungs, stomach, and heart. It’s thought he got it from being exposed to asbestos when he was a young steelworker. Mesothelioma develops decades after the initial exposure.

• mfan2

Yeah, I’ve been looking at all the pictures of Miley with a cigarette I could find. The cigarettes are always full length like they just came out of the box. Where are the pictures of half smoked cigarettes? Until shown otherwise, I think Miley is just messing with the paparazzi.

She can smoke if she wants to, though. I just haven’t seen proof.

• BrokenArrow

Why did she say it was because of the smoking then? :/

• mfan2

Dec 29, 2011 @ 07:57 pm
    BrokenArrow said:

Why did she say it was because of the smoking then? :/

I never heard her say that. Source?

• askashley

Dec 29, 2011 @ 07:55 pm
    mfan2 said:

She can smoke if she wants to, though. I just haven’t seen proof.
    ==
    your proof http://www.cambio.com/2011/08/02/miley-cyrus-smoking/

• mfan2

Dec 29, 2011 @ 08:17 pm
    askashley said:

Dec 29, 2011 @ 07:55 pm
    mfan2 said:

She can smoke if she wants to, though. I just haven’t seen proof.
    ==
    your proof http://www.cambio.com/2011/08/02/miley-cyrus-smoking/
    Thanks, I needed that :)

• mileyftw

That’s just how awesome Miley is.
    —————
    I will slap you
    ===
    I think your how lame your comeback was just did that.

• entertainmentlove

===
    That’s just how awesome Miley is.
    —————
    I will slap you

• entertainmentlove

How is she bes star of 2011 she didn’t do shit

• mileyftw

How is she bes star of 2011 she didn’t do shit
    ===
    That’s just how awesome Miley is.

• SplitLove

jonas,miley,liam,delta = Hawaii

BBOOOOOOOOOOOOMMM! :)

• omg wtf lolz

Ugh smoking. -.-

• Lantonia

That’s just how awesome Miley is.

• oceanUP

do you think liam supports miley’s smoking?

• JaneaLynn

OCEANUP! WHY WOULD YOU POST THAT SHE LOOKS “EXTREMELY SEXY SMOKING CIGARETTES” !?!? I know a lot of young teens who come to this website and under no circumstance should they ever read that young stars look attractive while smoking! If she smokes, that’s her choice, she can live her life however she wants to, but you promoting it is on you! Smoking is addictive and kills and the way you glamorize it is completely beyond irresponsible! I’m so dissapointed reading this.

• SunFlower

oceanUP said:
    do you think liam supports miley’s smoking?

————————————-

I believe he supports her go “braless” movement.

• Your Love is my Drug

OMG the JW MARIOT IS ON THE SAME STREET OF MY HOUSE,i officially flipping shit

• Taylor1

She looked to have very loyal father and mother, because jackie evancho tickets it did not look like she was forced or pressed into chicago the musical tickets the limelight in any way.

• SMAD

Smoking is so gross to me. Ew and Liam looking like an ape as always.

• BrokenArrow

How is she bes star of 2011 she didn’t do shit

She’s Miley Christ duh.

• BrokenArrow

OMG I LOVE THE NOH8 PIC.

• Your Love is my Drug

Im legit crying I can seriously walk there, like I could meet her anywhere omg let me die

• kardashian

its annoying how people keep going on about getting lung cancer from smoking.. obviously everybody knows that you could get lung cancer.. doesn’t mean you will. and besides you could get any kind of cancer, or die at any age. so to me not smoking and drinking because you think it will make you live longer is stupid. if people want to smoke they should be able to without getting judged for it, the fact remains most people don’t care that getting lung cancer is a possibility with smoking.

• kardashian

so i have no problem with miley smoking.. its her decision. and as her fan i support her with whatever choices she makes.

• Peekaboo

i Came when it died.

• Lilly

I got to hand it to Miley, who else is nom for best star of the year where they didn’t do anything. Especially nowadays where all stars especially teen stars are consistently putting out project just to stay relevant in today’s changing society.

• Sarcasm

Didn’t Miley do a lot of charity this year?

——————————-

I THINK it’s a little thing called sarcasm, OU doesn’t seem to like Miley, so they throw in subtle snarks here and there.