Miley Cyrus ROLE MODEL OF THE YEAR

ehehrehbr
6a00e5536b2ba988330147e08efb48970b-500wi

Smoking Miley won Hollywood Life‘s Role Model Of 2011 topping Bieby.

Getting ice cream pix HERE & showing off her sexy body HERE.

• Lantonia

Sasha, where are you from?

Helt alene…

• entertainmentlove

Sasha, where are you from?
    ——————–
    I was born in england lived there for 4 years then moved to La then to holland and now I live in germany :) this all for my dads work

• SunFlower

Oh Miley! I shall not be in denial anymore about how flawless you truly are. All hail Miley Cyrus! *Bows down*

• Lantonia

Wow, sounds like you have moved a lot, huh? And funky that you’re in Germany, I would have thought you was from USA. Then we’re both in Europe, cool. :)

—————–
    cool :)

• sexonfire11

role model ?!! maybe cuz of her charity work
    t
    what’s point of TMZ photo?!!:@-_-”

^_^

• Lantonia

what’s point of TMZ photo?!!:@-_-”
    That’s her “I just won role model of the year”-smile.

• entertainmentlove

what happend to gorgeousselena?

what happend to gorgeousselena
    she is selena and since selena is busy that why she not here. she so jelouse of miley she loves talking trash about her.

—————-
    Hey noah say hi to miley for me will ya

• mimi

this is what i call a hot sexy body nice and tone and curves and long legs! she looks like a freaking model and she not even photoshopped this natural, i wish she will let go of that bun on the hair she will look so much sexier without it and lose her hair.

Lmao.

• Lantonia

What happened to that girl, who always promoted her Youtube videos here?

• entertainmentlove

What happened to that girl, who always promoted her Youtube videos here?
    ——————
    sOmebody told her to go away

mimi, you’re a joke. >_>

• BrokenArrow

She dedicated this year to do charity. I don’t see why she doesn’t deserve it.

-_-

Hey noah say hi to miley for me will ya

lmao.

• SMAD

Yay she deserves it she’s always so generous and kind!

• BrokenArrow

omg she looks so skinny comparing theprevious pictures of her in bikini.

Dec 30, 2011 @ 09:14 am
    BrokenArrow said:

omg she looks so skinny comparing theprevious pictures of her in bikini.

it’s hilarious that she says all those things about being curvy and she’s skinny af.

• mimi

I want to know how she get her stomach so toned! any diet secret beside sit up?

sOmebody told her to go away
    It was annoying, but I still feel bad for her. :/

• mimi

omg she looks so skinny comparing theprevious pictures of her in bikini.

she wasn’t the one who stared critizing her the media did and she told them she was happy with her body, in which i might add is hot and tones. she has amazing body what the hell is wrong with the media, she was just standing up for herself!

• SMAD

It doesnt mean she’s not curvy tho.

yeah i know, some people use curvy to say thicker, that was miley’s use of the word, but curvy means the hip to waist ratio, miley has curves.

• Peekaboo

That’s cool. YAY MILEY.

mimi <3

• neelie

Role model award would probably be for her work in Haiti. (and other charities) Which gets overshadowed by the other stuff that makes the news. She looks great in the bikini photos. They make her look tall even though she’s not.

• mimi

she very curvy, and she has the fat in the right places, I don’t understand why the media was critizing her she looks amazing! at least she has an ass and breast and tiny waist most skinny girl look anorexic have no ass and no breast and are a bunch of bones and no curves which looks digusting but miley looks healthy and in shape!

• qwerty

how does she keep losing weight so quickly? boggles my mind lol

mimi <3
    ----
    O_O

• BrokenArrow

But Miley wasn’t talking about being thicker she said she liked to be shapped like a woman wich means having curves as you said the hip to waist ratio..

how does she keep losing weight so quickly? boggles my mind lol
    I know I want to know what she does because she look amazing she looks like she work out, she look skinny but not flabby she looks tone. there are a lot of skinny girl out there and they have flabby stomach and not tone bodies in which i find them out shape, but miley is really tone I guess she takes good care of her body and works out!

————————–

• Peekaboo

Wait what’s going on?

im mimi’s biggest fan. i miss claudia tho.. :(

• BrokenArrow

Mimi why dont you say Miley and Liam are attention whore cause they’re kissing in front of a camera like you said to Jelena?

• entertainmentlove

miley cyrus as for demi and selena are all hypocrits -_-

im mimi’s biggest fan. i miss claudia tho.. :(
    lol me too

how does she keep losing weight so quickly? boggles my mind lol

lol

• Peekaboo

hello?

• SMAD

oceanup is going to be completely dead tomorrow night.

hello?
    sup ?

• Peekaboo

SMAD said:
    oceanup is going to be completely dead tomorrow night.
    *******
    well i know why i wont be here, i have to go for crossover night

• Peekaboo

entertainmentlove said:
    hello?
    sup ?
    ******
    nothin every where on the over exposed internet is dead

• Peekaboo

dead.

******
    nothin every where on the over exposed internet is dead
    ——————-
    so sad

This is so sad.

—————
    ummm??? Is miley and liam in an award show kissing in front of the cameras when any of them win an award??? because last time i checked they don’t do that! selena and justin in which i find you are referring are attention whores, selena always have to kiss justin in the mouth when the award is for him and she got to go to those awards because she was justing plus one!

miley is in a private vacation and papz are usually in hawaii they also caught photos of the jonas in hawaii, selena was in mexico there are no papz over there unless you hired them!

• Peekaboo

nothin every where on the over exposed internet is dead
    ——————-
    so sad
    *******
    i know

mimi <3
    ;-)))

I’m inlove with mimi

• mileyqueen

i wish it would snow more in germany, it only snowed like 3 times in total this winter.
    and its depressing me that in some countries, bitches are still walking around in hot pants while im sitting here freezing ._.
    i want it to either snow all the time, or there shouldnt be any snow at all. x_v AND I WANT MILEYS DAMN BODYYYYY

• Peekaboo

I like mimi

• mileyliampayne

miley is amazing.she won best role model without big project.proud of her<3

• mileyliampayne

i like more oceanUP more than twitter.CUZ I can see what ppl talk

• mileyliampayne

i like more oceanUP more than twitter.CUZ I can see what ppl talk in one page for same thing

mimi winked at me

Try living in Denmark – no snow at all this year. :/

LOVE FOR MIMI <3

mimi loves me the most.

• Peekaboo

Santa gave me nuts for Christmas, mom says the’re magically delicious.

• mileyqueen

Try living in Denmark – no snow at all this year. :/
    —————
    How cold is it over there? :o

Everyone is fan of mimi now? I’m out, lol. See you guys later. :P

you guys are funny!!!

anyway miley needs to do some twitter answering how about letting us know her secret to having such an amazing body and flat stomach!

How cold is it over there? :o
    Very cold, but no snow.

• Peekaboo

Dec 30, 2011 @ 09:47 am
    Lantonia said:
    Everyone is fan of mimi now? I’m out, lol. See you guys later. :P
    ***********
    com back *shoots you*

Bye.

• Peekaboo

bye

• BrokenArrow

Nope, you commented that in a post where Justin and Selena were in a private vacation too.

OMG I MISS CLAUDIA

BYE LANI

• entertainmentlove

I like mimi more than claudia

• angelaaaaaa

she’s lost weight

• oceanUP

gorgeousselena on vacation i think

• mfan2

Stay. A Miley song.

• memi trumps sel

Miley deserves this. All the charity she did

——————-
    that’s because they both were looking straight at the papz and then they stared kissing!

——————-
    and you are comparing miley to selena please huge huge huge difference miley’s keep her relationship private, she did with nick, justin, and with liam, you see them here and there but they are doing private stuff, selena who said she liked keeping things private she lied, she loves the attention and she even bring her boyfreind to her concert on stage and she sang on his concert as well, not to mention everything related to her goes back to justin, you really comparing miley and selena, miley likes keeping things private selena just love the attention she getting from dating the it guy! she did it with nick. she did it taylor and she doing it with justin! do you see miley doing what selena does nope! because miley keeps her relationship mostly private!

• xDemiSmiley

Everybody here ??

• Your Love is my Drug
  • xDemiSmiley

Something bad happened here .. my parents where so pissed .

• Your Love is my Drug

mimi said:

——————-
    How old are you? just wondering

• Your Love is my Drug

BrokenArrow said:
    OMG I MISS CLAUDIA
    Is that Miley and Liam Payne in your icon?

• truthtalker

oceanup why are you so irrelevant?!, that was a hell of a stupid statement, go ahead and block and report me from your website, i don’t give two fucks, smh, i’d still be able to login.

• Your Love is my Drug

Katy Perry and Russel brand got divorced :(

@Mimi.
    You can see some pictures of Miley and Liam kissing and looked at the camera too.
    For example here you can see miley saw the papz

And then they starteing kissing

or here

or here

etc..
    No I’m not comparing selena to miley i’m comparing what you say about selena and what you say about miley in the same situation.
    Selena and Justin were doing most of the time private stuff too and papz took pictures of them and now you’re gonna say they call the papz and all the shit that you always say but you can’t deny you’re such a doble standar miley fan.

Your Love is my Drug said:

BrokenArrow said:
    OMG I MISS CLAUDIA
    Is that Miley and Liam Payne in your icon?

YUP!

• Evas

yayy miley really deserves it : ) shes just being herself and not pretending anything.

• mileyqueen

For example here you can see miley saw the papz

And then they starteing kissing

_________________
    You can tell that they kissed BEFORE she “looked into the camera” because on the kissing picture they dont carry around shopping bags and on the other pic they do. So they most likely kissed and THEN went shopping …i mean, are the bags supposed to magically disappear? ;)

• BrokenArrow

I know but that wans’t my point lol. I was just making fun of Mimi’s theory.

• skyaintThelimitx

Is Hollywood Life being sarcastic or what? LOL xD

skyaintThelimitx said:

Is Hollywood Life being sarcastic or what? LOL xD

Why would they being sacrcastic? She took a year to do all the charity work she could…

• kattt.

I don’t see how she is the role model of the year?

• hotstufffoo

What are you talking about! I Love Miley Cyrus Shes an Amazing Person. <3 Shes so hot and shes my role model <3

• PermanantDecemberXO

Wow. I think this is a prank lol.

• Lantonia

Lol, this can’t be true..

• oceanUP

she should have won sexiest bikini body. how long has she been smoking?!

• Sparks

Honestly OceanUp you can fuck yourself.

That TMZ photo.. >_>

• realistgangsta

cool she looks hot

Bleh.

*chris brown face*

._.

• sdmc98

OMG!! SHE IS SO SKINNY! SHE LOSE A LOT OF WEIGHT
    I THINK IS BECAUSE SHE SMOKES
    -.- well I think i´ll start to smoke. JK

• Takes1toKno1

this isn’t right, i love miley but im not sure if this is correct. lol

gorgeousselena is mimi….

• BrokenArrow

It doesnt mean she’s not curvy tho.

• mimi

I see why miley is role model of the year because she dedicated this year to charity and only charity, the only celebrity who has done that, she said it last year that 2011 was a year she was going to focus on helping other and she keep her promise what other celebrity dedicates an entired year for charity?

• SMAD

she said she liked being curvy and thick, that her man would prefer that too, she has curves but she’s by no means thick… miley is funny!

It was annoying, but I still feel bad for her. :/