Selena Gomez & Baylor Dream Out Loud

3247B55CBDF

Print shoot outtakes for Selena Gomez‘s Kmart line Dream Out Loud. StarTraks.

Selena bought a Ford Escape with her first paycheck.

• mimi

selena has bad taste in cloths if weren’t for her stylist she will dress horrible her personal style is ugly!

Just cause you don’t like it doesn’t mean she has bad taste in cloths
    you really think i will wear something she designed? when she can’t even get herself dressed properly, and she needs an assitance and a stylist for that! you must be joking! i seen her everyday clothes and they are not attractive she usually don’t know how to put color together or clothes together why will i buy from someone like that???? and the majority of her clothing line is childish!

• BrokenArrow

l?veislouder said:

people can’t honesty believe Selena actually designs the clothes herself. she just sticks her name on it. Miley does the same, though she was smart enough to work with Max Azria. but of course, Miley and Selena could do the exact same thing in the exact same way; mimi would call Selena a copycat, and Claudia would call Miley an attention whore. even with this clothes issue: Selena wears casual clothes and mimi makes fun of it. Selena wears anything moderately nice, and it’s assumed that it’s only because she copied anything Miley had worn since she was 11 and mimi freaks out about her being a copycat. Selena can’t win in mimi’s eyes, and Miley will never win in Claudia’s eyes. that’s why neither Miley nor Selena care about pathetic haters; all the logic in the world wouldn’t win them over, so why bother? they’re just miserable people who love picking at every choice or action done by those more successful than them.

AMEN

• MileyChrist

I wish i was as flawless as Selena

• HisFavoriteGirl

The ESCAPE is my dream car ): Wish I could afford one, ahah~

• mimi

wish i was as flawless as Selena
    Is easy to be her starves yourself until you have no ass and flabby body!

then you walk all over your friend and all over people to boost your career than you copy the style of the biggest teen star miley and then date the biggest teen hearthrobbed and make him work on your concert and used taylor to give you an even bigger boost. she a user of people, she did it to nick, miley taylor’s and justin any anyone who is the it person that why i have no respect for her!

• BrokenArrow

She has a clasic style. Very simple, very safe.
    Even though you say she’s not good she always on the best dressed list.

• Snoofyx3

god your so fucking annoying! just shut up!
    You should really go and buy your self a soul.
    you are so mean to her, even though you do not know her.And im not even a fan of selena i just think the thing you say about her are so stupid and not true.

• kary_redfern

The poor dog, That looks awkward for him

• SunFlower

@Snoofyx3

Just to let you know that reply button doesn’t work on here. So, just copy and paste the person’s comment you are replying back into the same comment box.

• AcidPinkLemonade

BrokenArrow said:

Everytime i see her line clothes i feel like it’s more for tweens than teens i don’t know.
    ================================
    Yeah, I’m 15 and I wouldn’t really wear it. I’m not trying to compare the two, but I think Miley’s line is more mature.

• mimi

She has a clasic style. Very simple, very safe.
    Even though you say she’s not good she always on the best dressed list
    0———–
    you really buying the bullshit she feeds her fans?? what the hell, do you see classic in those two picture?? and when she is on the best list is because her stylist pick out the clothes for her! my point exactly her stylist is the one who really wins the awards not her, look at what she wearing right now do you see classic on it, nope!

• Your Love is my Drug

I really feel like gourgusselena and mimi are the same person.

• I’mOnlyReal

I really feel like gourgusselena and mimi are the same person.

Lol

• I’mOnlyReal

I think Selena’s pretty..and that’s about it. Her acting is alright and I think she should stick with that and really mold it instead of sing -_-…

• mimi

classic style jejeje someone really made me laught at that one! if she like classic why is she putting childish clothes I thought it was suppose to be her style honestly i think selena don’t know her style because her red carpet events are her stylist style not her’s.

• BrokenArrow

mimi said:

She has a clasic style. Very simple, very safe.
    Even though you say she’s not good she always on the best dressed list
    0———–

I was talking about her everyday clothes, seems like someone cannot read.

• BrokenArrow

@mimi

btw by classic i meant simple,casual, also predictable and boring i may add.

• Snoofyx3

@Snoofyx3

Oh ok, thank you

• SunFlower

Snoofyx3 said:

Oh ok, thank you

————————-

No problem.

• Live.Love.Learn.

I like Miley’s clothing line better, but Selena’s personal style is wayyyyyyyyyy better than Miley’s.

• xMysteriousGirl

cuuteee. <3

• oceanUP

mimi has way less mispellings than gorgeousselena :]

• mileyftw

Her clothing line is nothing like her style.

• Jelenaluv25XD

Dec 30, 2011 @ 06:15 pm
    Live.Love.Learn. said:

Miley dresses like a fucking hobo all the time >.< Selena always looks cute, I’ll give her that. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ LOL

• BrokenArrow

• l?veislouder

• entertainmentlove

GTFO

• DieMannschaft

I thought Selena was 5’6/5’7 but when you look at these pictures she doesn’t really look tall o.o

I know this is a ridiculous comment, but I’m obsessed with celebrities their height, since I’m reaaaally short lol

• Fuckyou

Bay is soo cute

• sexonfire11

her clothing line is cute but i don’t think anyone older than 17 can wear it cuz most of people up18 prefer dark cloth

• SunFlower

Selena brought a Ford Escape with her first paycheck? LOL! That type of car kind of looks like what a “Soccer Mom” would drive.

• sexonfire11

c 30, 2011 @ 08:45 am
    SunFlower said:
    true!

• mimi

• SMAD

Mimi! Yipeeeee! <3

• BrokenArrow

mimi said:

Just cause you don’t like it doesn’t mean she has bad taste in cloths.