Nick Jonas ALONE In New York City

nickjonasalone

• EvanescenceDemon

Hm.

• freegirl

I can’t wait for Nick to start rehearsals. I hope he’ll post some pics :)

• Ijustneedyounow

neelie said:

I didn’t mean that. Someone said there was a photo of them from the Giants game tonight. Not at his apartment.
    can you post a link?

• EvanescenceDemon

My icon.

• kardashian

Did he get bulkier ?

• Lantonia

^_^

• Lantonia

Bleh, this post is dead.

• Glitterxo93

Glitterxo93 said:

Jan 1, 2012 @ 10:10 pm
    neelie said:

no offense but where are the pictures?

I just saw the picture its danielles sister not delta.

oh :) I don’t care either way I was just asking

• entertainmentlove

pooop

• l?veislouder

sigh* so not excited for him taking over as Finch. I said goodbye to Daniel last night; it was so sad :(
    I’m seeing Darren on Wednesday; we’ll see how I feel about a non-Daniel Finch.

• anonmus

Wonder what’s going to happen to Big Rob? We don’t see him much anymore.

• sunygirl

Can you give me the photos from them pls. :))

• oceanUP

Wonder what’s going to happen to Big Rob? We don’t see him much anymore.

they don’t really need security anymore

• ann932

oceanUP said:

Wonder what’s going to happen to Big Rob? We don’t see him much anymore.

they don’t really need security anymore

lol.

• nicholasjonasheart

Well prob he is like a Holmes he is alone and he don’t mind he is very into his things
    Some comments *cough* then why I don’t like Niley fans* :D

• neelie

Nick has actually moved into his apartment someone said. So this Starbucks is probably by it. And Delta is with him. There’s photos from tonight.

• Disco.Is.Dead

All of our comments are looking pretty good right now :’)
    ~

Loving it, ngl.

• peacelovehearts

Jan 1, 2012 @ 09:35 pm
    neelie said:
    They’re having a fuck party.

• neelie

• Glitterxo93

Jan 1, 2012 @ 10:10 pm
    neelie said:

no offense but where are the pictures?

• thisloveisours

@neelie not saying she isn’t with him but people said she was with them in hawaii but all the pics of them delta wasn’t in them so its kind of sketchy

• neelie

Two people on twitter said there’s a photo of Kevin, Dani, Nick, & Delta at the Giant’s game. But it is JUST twitter. Well, we know Nick’s in NYC. And in about three weeks is his opening night. Exciting for him.

• anon4life

Glitterxo93 said:

Jan 1, 2012 @ 10:10 pm
    neelie said:

no offense but where are the pictures?

I just saw the picture its danielles sister not delta.

• classicalmusicplayer

There’s not even a Starbucks at 49th & Madison. The closest one is 49th & Park.

• Kitty1234

I Completely Agree, i was going to say the same thing!

• Sarcasm

He looks small there, but still cute. lol

• Demigod

ALONE

lol

• oceanUP

he looks sad, needs miley back in his life..

• thisloveisours

nick is alone a lot, i wish he had a bff :/

• Lolly pop

I wonder what star bucks are like…People make it sound like heaven

• Husky

I like his attire

• Disco.Is.Dead

I like his attire
    ~

I like your comment.

• peacelovehearts

Jan 1, 2012 @ 09:03 pm
    Husky said:
    I like his attire
    I like his attire AND your comment.

• Husky

All of our comments are looking pretty good right now :’)