Nick Jonas BEANIE CUTIE + Kevvy & Joe

6599051179_d07302a251_b
kevvy
nicnew

New York fan meeting, he looks better than yesterday..

• Monster27

Adventure time !

Heck yeah. xD

• Lolly pop

Monster27 said:
    Adventure time !

Heck yeah. xD
    Tyler the creator got me into that show lol

• Monster27

Tyler the creator got me into that show lol

Tis an awesome show! WHY IS IT SO DEAD ON HERE?!

• Lolly pop

Tis an awesome show! WHY IS IT SO DEAD ON HERE?!

people boycotted to another site and it still going strong.

• Lolly pop

@monster27 come to the miley post there like two other people

• elizagutierrez

NO DELTA?? Thanks god!!!

Man hope that woman is out nick’s life forever!!!!

DELTA YOU’RE A CHEATER!!!!

• elizagutierrez

Delta cheated on Nick!!!

• JoeJonasGirl0676

Jan 2, 2012 @ 08:55 pm
    l?veislouder said:

Jan 2, 2012 @ 07:47 pm
    kattt. said:
    I honestly think there is a reason Kevin and Danielle aren’t pregnant/don’t have a kid yet. I think something is up. :/
    or they’re just not ready for kids. just because they’re married doesn’t meant they’re ready to take on the responsibility of a human life for the next 18+ years.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

l?veislouder, you have a very valid point.

U don’t have to have kids right after you get married. Plus Kevin I think said they are not in a big hurry anyways.

• jt

Awww nick is adorable in a beanie :3

• kattt.

• Sarcasm

Nick is so cute.

• anon4life

kattt. said:

You think they aren’t having sex anymore?

• l?veislouder

Jan 2, 2012 @ 07:47 pm
    kattt. said:

• elizagutierrez

Where is Delta the cougar??

she is been sooo quiet lately!

Hope she is not in NY with Nick!!

• JoeHoe15

The girl next to Nick kinda looked like Samantha Barks! ;)

• AraaJonas

I love Kenielle <3

• Glitterxo93

They’re going back on tour, I doubt they will have Jonas babies anytime soon :)

• nickstan3000

Hope she is not in NY with Nick!!

She is in New York with Nick. The girl in the picture tweeted that they were together shopping for home furnishings in a store when she met them. I guess they are living together in NYC now.

• Ijustneedyounow

what’s her twitter name?

• Glitterxo93

I doubt Delta is there, we would have seen pictures by now. :)

• Lolly pop

caveman joe.

• xAskTaylorx

Pretty cool!

• anon4life

where is the pic of joe and danielle from?

• JJlover

classy :| HAHAHAHA. My baby looked hot.

• JJlover

where is the pic of joe and danielle from?
    __
    is Kevin and they were in a New Year party on NY.

• SunFlower