Miley Cyrus SIZZLING BEACH GETAWAY

mileycheyne-3

Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth want a threesome according to this report: Speaking of threesomes, this celebrity couple consisting of a former Disney star and her very good looking actor boyfriend have talked about a threesome but cannot decide on someone.

Miley and a male friend were out running errands in Studio City on Wednesday afternoon. Miley was sporting an old Levi jean jacket just like legendary Bruce Springsteen used to wear, with a Bruce Springsteen T-shirt underneath and a big smile to go with her ensemble.

• BrokenArrow

I hate when she wears that kind of clothes…

• BrokenArrow

Maybe if she wans’t wearing that shirt the outfit would be nice.

• simpleness
  • simpleness
  • gorgeousselena

Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth want a threesome
    ewww disgusting and nasty bitch!

• mini1099yooo

Cool ad

ikr? mine says ”miley cyrus bad photo”

• gorgeousselena

why the fuck she always have to looks so damn trashy and like a piece of shit? shes seriously the epitome of tacky! btw that pic of the video looks so horrible, her face is so damn fat and round and with her hair like that she not only looks even more uglier she looks like quasimodo… yikes

• lovemestealmeawayy

if she wasn’t wearing that shirt her outfit would be kind of cute.. but as least shes covered up.. i guess

• lovemestealmeawayy

those sunglasses need to be burned…or hidden.

• mfan2

This TMZ guy complimenting Miley reminds me how many Miley fans are college age now.

I like her jacket

• mini1099yooo

hey niki

mini1099yooo said:
    hey niki
    Heeeyy Sidra! How was your day back at school?

• mini1099yooo

Heeeyy Sidra! How was your day back at school?

it was actually really good. i reunited with my friends and we were talking all day and the teachers didnt make us do any work :D

• mfan2
  • threelittlebirds

@gorgeouselena please explain to me how you find that outfit trashy..i bet you if selena wore something like that you would think it’s cute and that she has a great sense of style or whatever…

• Lolly pop

The beginning and the end of the school year is the best part of school.

• mfan2

Miley was wearing an Aerosmith t-shirt, and a Metallica t-shirt. How many band t-shirts does she own, I wonder.

mfan2 said:
    She loves them band shirts

hreelittlebirds said:
    She’s a troll.

Dead

• mini1099yooo

The beginning and the end of the school year is the best part of school

yeah and i have really good teach. omg today in p.e it was freezing and we couldnt wear sweaters and we had to where shorts -_- i was dying

• mfan2

I was just thinking that Miley being fit and trim means she might be anticipating making a movie, or maybe a tour. She always has to work out before working.

• Lolly pop

Sweaters? Are they like cardigans or jumpers? Did you atleast get warm from all the fitness and shit?

mfan2 said:
    All i have to say since she lost the weight her boobs deflated.

• mini1099yooo

yeah. and no she made us just stand there and talk while freezing she said it was too cold to play yet she made us change. but me and my friend were cuddling so i was a lil warm

• threelittlebirds

i want her body!

• oceanUP

too skinny..

• realistgangsta

sexy and liam got other movie role dam he getting movies left from right

• sahina91

….so who made this up eh??

MILEY IS BEAUTIFUL!

• SellyismygirlCrush

what the faaaack? o.O Um.. Awaits angry miley tweets.

• Lolly pop

What a waste of time getting changed and awwwwwwww cuddles.

• mfan2

Smaller ass, smaller boobs. Or bigger ass, bigger boobs. It’s a package deal.

• mini1099yooo

What a waste of time getting changed and awwwwwwww cuddles.

lol yeah and all the guys starting coming up and hugging us too

• mfan2

I just realized the top picture is from California, not Hawaii. Misleading headline.

lol yeah and all the guys starting coming up and hugging us too
    Excuse to get close.

mfan2 said:
    Smaller ass, smaller boobs. Or bigger ass, bigger boobs. It’s a package deal.
    Implants.

• mini1099yooo

Excuse to get close.

im srry niki but i gotta go now it midnight and i gotta get up at 4 30 in the morning. soo byee hopefully i’ll talk to u tomorrow :D

Its fine :) Goodnightx

• mfan2

Smaller ass, smaller boobs. Or bigger ass, bigger boobs. It’s a package deal.
    Implants.
    No one believed the implants story except for a few people who wanted to believe it.

• peacelovehearts

Can I have her body now or…?

• Lolly pop

I didn’t believe it. Im just bored as fuck right now.

• mfan2

Liam is going to be at the People’s Choice Awards this year. That probably means Miley will be there. I remember when Miley skipped it once, even though she was in town, to hang out with Liam.

mfan2 said:
    Most likely.
    I think miley dyed her hair blonde because i remember Liam rumoured to be flirting with blonde girls when Miam broke up. Then they got back together and she was blonde…ish.
    Detective skills right thurr

• neelie

I think Miley should dress the way she wants. But with a face & body like hers, she could look like a model every day if she wanted too. She definitely dresses down when she goes out. That story about the threesome, what a load of crap.

• mfan2

Detective skills right thurr

I thought Miley and Liam would be engaged by now. But if she dyes her hair black, that might mean she’s breaking up with Liam. Remember last time?

• Lolly pop

I Hope they don’t get engaged. Too young + its hollywood and a five year relationship is equal to a marriage.

• peacelovehearts

Jan 4, 2012 @ 05:24 pm
    oceanUP said:
    too skinny..
    —————
    To say that Miley is “too skinny” would be the equivalent of saying that Demi is “obese”.

• Lolly pop

‘I just wanna see you strip right now cause it late babe’… I wanna marry chris brown.

I’m so bored.

• Lolly pop

and this place is soo dead.

• Lolly pop

And time difference sucks balls.

And its so humid.

• Lolly pop

And I’ve got five post in a row, now six

• SillyAnnJoker

• Lantonia

School… x_x

• SillyAnnJoker

Miley + Life = Amazing Human Being

• Lantonia

Miley + Life = Amazing Human Being
    Ann, long time, no see! :)

• Showtime

you dont have a threesome with your mann… its weird/awkward if u gonna do a 3some do it with strangers theres no feelings or feeling bad because ur boyfriend fucked other girls ass and u watched it..;)..

• lastkiss

Yeah..no…I don’t like her glasses.

• Lantonia

*sigh*

• entertainmentlove

ymmmhhhh…………..no

• Lantonia

I hate the time difference. >_>

• Lantonia

Hopefully people will come back today again..

• BrokenArrow

Liam is 21? i thought he was older.

• SunFlower

Ecstasy.

• SMAD

What a babe

• SMAD

Jan 4, 2012 @ 04:48 pm
    BrokenArrow said:

Liam is 21? i thought he was older.

Yup, he’s a 90’s kid, Liam is only 2 years older than Miley.

• BrokenArrow

I wish i had miley’s body type!