Sel, ‘I’d Like To Start Prime Time Sitcom’

3247B55CBDF

Selena Gomez Toronto interview: ‘& I’d like my music career to keep growing, start a prime-time weekly sitcom and make dramatic films with some first-rate directors.. I’d like to grow with my music. It’s really a passion of mine.

I want to have fun with it and make my fans happy with what I sing. I love it and want it to be a part of my life forever.. & Working on Wizards made me realize what an impact a weekly show can have on building support for you as an artist. I’d love to be part of another ensemble series, something contemporary and..

..kooky and funny and a bit romantic. Like Friends was back when it started. Of course, I want to make feature films, ideally dramatic ones and I know you have to be careful about how you do it. That’s one of the reasons I admire Rachel McAdams so much. I love the choices she’s made and the way she seems to be

..playing out her career. I’d love to talk to her and figure out why she does what she does. The two directors I’d really like to work with the most are David Fincher and Martin Scorsese. A little crazy? & Maybe, but I can dream, can’t I? Hey, I’ve been dreaming all along and look how far it’s gotten me!’

@xDemiSmiley

Sorry it came out low quality but

• lastkiss

Rich people lie when they say they like it smh.

I’m not rich so I don’t have to lie :P

Jackie :D

Joey :D

• joechick

My plan is to get Jackie horny.

Jan 4, 2012 @ 01:11 pm
    joechick said:
    My plan is to get Jackie horny.
    I want a tape.

It’s flawless.

I asked my mom and dad if they wanted to pay for it because they promised they would pay once in a while clothes for me but they refused my mom didn’t like it .. we just don’t have the same taste and when she doesn’t like the clothes i want she will not pay for it .. so now i need to pay :(

joechick said:
    My plan is to get Jackie horny.

chris brown facing you rn

• Disco.Is.Dead

My plan is to get Jackie horny.

Interesting.

• livingoutloud

Should I change my current theme to this one?

My current theme: http://lightweight-.tumblr.com/

• Peekaboo

I had caviar on the plane to London. Fucking nasty.
    **********8
    you were on a plane how did you know the difference between the other foods but I’m starting to enjoy plane food just last year when i was going to America i ate rice

chris brown facing you rn
    With my Harry icons D:

• peacelovehearts

Aw, that sucks. I usually just steal my mom’s credit card, ROFLL, she never knows.

• Disco.Is.Dead

Should I change my current theme to this one?
    ~

I like your current one more.x

• CaliSwag

Rich people lie when they say they like it smh.

rich people only eat it to show how rich they are

• entertainmentlove

My plan is to get Jackie horny.
    —————–
    creep I bet you were fapping to that picture of me last night

• Peekaboo

My plan is to get Jackie horny.
    ************
    Can I watch you?

• xDemiSmiley

Thanks Disco .. I can live with some low quality he still looks sexy :)

• xAskTaylorx

Ewwww seafood. I sea food differently.

creep I bet you were fapping to that picture of me last night
    Of course

—————–
    It was on the menu.. It was like an appetizer or s/t.
    Idk, i didn’t order it.

• xDemiSmiley

Yes , Yes it does .. LOL Serious ?? if i would do that she so would notice and i would be dead !

• Disco.Is.Dead

Thanks Disco .. I can live with some low quality he still looks sexy :)

Wonderful, haha. No problem .x

• entertainmentlove

gorgeousselena is my role model

• peacelovehearts

Should I change my current theme to this one?

My current theme: http://lightweight-.tumblr.com/
    —————–
    I like the one you have now.

Wow, it’s alive. ._.

• xDemiSmiley

LANI .. OMY YOU’R ONLINE !

• xAskTaylorx

Are we at this post?… Or?

OMG MY ICON <<<<< I’m such a fancy motherfukcer :moon:

OMG MY ICON <<<<< I’m such a fancy motherfukcer :moon: ~ Bling~

entertainmentlove said:
    OMG MY ICON <<<<< I’m such a fancy motherfukcer :moon: — lol

aw the puppy

entertainmentlove said:
    OMG MY ICON <<<<< I’m such a fancy motherfukcer :moon: —————– Boo Ya!

entertainmentlove said:
    OMG MY ICON <<<<< I’m such a fancy motherfukcer :moon: —- twinkle twinkle..

entertainmentlove said:
    OMG MY ICON <<<<< I’m such a fancy motherfukcer :moon: —- twinkle twinkle..

Little star… XD ^^^^^^^

Little star… ^^^^^^^

ROFLLL.

Little star… ^^^^^^^
    ——————
    hahahahah

• Lilly

If she wants to do a primetime sitcom, it’ll probably be way down the road like 5-10 years from now, cause there’s no ensemble comedy that is made up of just teens. The only people who actually like to watch shows about teenagers are teenagers.

• lastkiss

I don’t hate Selena, I really don’t but she should focus on her acting career. Do movies and stuff that’s good for her.

• Lilly

Rachel McAdams actually has made a couple films that I thought were really bad

selena is going to flop in everything she does from now on

• Lilly

lastkiss said:
    IA, her singing only gonna bring her acting career down and she should focus on what she could do long term

• entertainmentlove

as long as bieber is still here selena wont go

• Lilly

Martin Scorsese just work with Chloe Moretz, in a really good film, who’s a young actress so it could happen. Though he usually doesn’t make film staring young people and Chloe Moretz is a lot better actress than Selena but there’s a possibility, not saying there’s a good one.

Oh well…

• august

Selena said acting was what she really wanted nd that music was just fun. Now she’s saying she wants a sitcom to help her music. Wtf? Please stick to accting

Ohhhhh welllll!!!!……. -____-

Hmm…

Dead or Alivvvveeee?

• august

Srriously. With bieber she can still do anything

lalalalalalaaaaaaaaa…

I’m here. n_n

Jan 4, 2012 @ 01:03 pm
    gorgeousselena said:
    anna skin is horrible, like the skin of and old lady, and her hair looks like a mop, so dry and damaged, and she definitely have manly face no wonder why she defends miley lol
    —————–
    I’M SEXYYY & I KNOWWW IT.

• entertainmentlove

I just had my first taste of caviar It was way to salty but still I feel so fancy.

• xDemiSmiley

Claudia if you’r so ‘pretty’ then why don’t you post a picture of yourself huh ??

• Peekaboo

Some Lovatics are still freaking denying Demi didn’t use drugs , i’m sorry but she has said it like 3 times now ?? why still denying !
    ***********88
    thank God you said some, some of us are not psychos

Jackie :D

I’m a Lovatic but i’m not in denial :P

Me neither .. It’s kind of stupid to be in denial !

• lastkiss

Like, people have been saying it’s just over the counter drugs, that’re legal.
    But i doubt it, to be honest.
    Maybe both?

Jan 4, 2012 @ 01:04 pm
    entertainmentlove said:
    Caviar tastes like shit.

Some of you can get….

• xDemiSmiley

They’re most likely the same ones that bitch you out when you say she went to “rehab” & correct you that she went to a “treatment center”.

Haha XD yeah that’s true i think reheb and treatment is the same :)

—————–
    THIS

• livingoutloud

I’ve never once denied that Demi was doing drugs or drinking, but I never judged her for it. I’d be hypocrite if I did. People are dumb if they STILL believe that Demi never experimented with shit.

********
    i dont even know anna, i know she’s one blonde girl but hurtful

LOL I don’t like caviar ^^

• peacelovehearts

Haha XD yeah that’s true i think reheb and treatment is the same :)
    ——————
    It’s exactly the same.

Caviar tastes like shit.
    ———————–
    I know :moon:

entertainmentlove said:

i gaged when i tried it

Jan 4, 2012 @ 01:00 pm
    Peekaboo said:
    can some one give me the pic of the chris brown face
    —————
    The emoticon or…? ROFLL, idk the original.

I’m kinda curious
    Like, people have been saying it’s just over the counter drugs, that’re legal.
    But i doubt it, to be honest.

• livingoutloud

I really wish she’d say which drugs.

Call me crazy but I’d wish she’d write a book. Like a legit raw and real book about the shit she’s done. But, people judge her enough as it is. It’ll just be considered another attention-seeking scam.

Where the hell has GN been lately? O_o

• gorgeousselena

Jan 4, 2012 @ 01:02 pm
    xDemiSmiley said:
    —————–

I’m a Lovatic but i’m not in denial :P

I’m tired…yeah.
    Me too. >_>

JACK THEIRRR SWAG.
    If you click on a username & go to userinfo-userpics, you can find more icons that they’ve uploaded. I mainly get mine from honeyoil & you_hermit_crab. (;
    this is pretty much icon gold

this is pretty much icon gold
    —————
    They steal our icons too, so… dgaf.

• peacelovehearts

I think i’m gonna take this time to redo my entire profile on here. It’s been a while..

IT’S SO ALIVEEEEE.

• peacelovehearts

I also know there’s a bunch of new users here who don’t know how to do their profiles, just ask me if you want them. I shall explain.

._.

Boooobiiieesss.

69 comments. Swaggg.

• peacelovehearts

Also new users who have a blurry ass icon, i’ll gladly fix it for you if you give me the link so you don’t look like such an illiterate noob.

xAskTaylorx said:
    Little star… XD ^^^^^^^
    lol mte.

Jan 4, 2012 @ 11:27 am
    august said:
    I’m so bored you guys. What post is everyone in
    This one…. herp derp. Don’t worry, everyone should be back by, idk, i give it a week.

peacelovehearts said:
    Selena’s “taking a break” from music? OMFG, HALLELUJAH.

WTF? really?

xAskTaylorx said:
    Who is going back to school this week or the next?

im on summer vacations ;)

• CaliSwag

I have a 7:45 class on Friday.. I’m gonna die.
    gurl you dont get up at 6 every morning!

• peacelovehearts

Selena’s “taking a break” from music? OMFG, HALLELUJAH.

WTF? really
    Yeah, she said she’s “taking a break” to focus on acting. THE WORLD IS NOW IN ORDER.

• peacelovehearts

I have a 7:45 class on Friday.. I’m gonna die.
    gurl you dont get up at 6 every morning!
    Thank theee lawdd.

fuck you tumblr

• peacelovehearts

Searching AD for icons, they’ve been majority slacking.

TUMBLR Y U NO WORK

And I start next monday weee

• Disco.Is.Dead

My friend’s mom wants her daughter to change school

peacelovehearts said:
    Searching AD for icons, they’ve been majority slacking.

ive never been on that site give me the link?

I really want a working Photoshop right now. >_>

• peacelovehearts

Searching AD for icons, they’ve been majority slacking.

ive never been on that site give me the link?
    JACK THEIRRR SWAG.

I’m tired…yeah.

AHHHHHHHHHH

73 comments man, such a lively post. -_-

Jan 4, 2012 @ 12:00 pm
    CaliSwag said:
    AHHHHHHHHHH
    orgasm.

orgasm.

my icon wasnt working but now it is :)

*Sigh*

• joechick

If you ask Claudia for a pic she will post one of Selena rofll

• xDemiSmiley

http://nelly.com/nl/kleding-voor-haar/kleding/tops/sequin-mania-1129/zorri-sequin-top-205323-134/ ]

I so badly want to have this outfit .. i shall find a job and save my money !

orgasm.

my icon wasnt working but now it is :)
    Who is that in it?

*cumface*

• livingoutloud

I’m still convinced Claudia is a regular user and uses gorgeousselena to troll.

Who is that in it?
    …taylor swift

LOL I don’t like caviar ^^
    —————–
    Rich people lie when they say they like it smh.

Bleh, school again tomorrow. >_>

• joechick

I’m still convinced Claudia is a regular user and uses gorgeousselena to troll.
    That would be a lot of work

Who is that in it?
    …taylor swift
    Oh, sorry.. my computer fucks up icons 2/3 of the time. I see 2 boys & a piano. -_-

• peacelovehearts

AD has every fucking icon of models but VS, excluding Barbara & Karlie. I do not approve or understand their logic of this. Makes it damn hard.

oh lol

• peacelovehearts

NEW USERSSS, you can also get icons here.

MTE.

• Disco.Is.Dead

You get used to making icons.
    I made this one tehehe.

I’m bored

Jan 4, 2012 @ 12:11 pm
    Disco.Is.Dead said:
    You get used to making icons.
    I made this one tehehe.
    Or you can just steal them….

omg FINALLY

• xAskTaylorx

I just scrolled down to comment and I saw someone is taking a 7:45 class in the morning, on a FRIDAY. Omg. Good luck.

Jan 4, 2012 @ 12:15 pm
    xAskTaylorx said:
    Haha thanks, & it’s math.. FML.

omg FINALLY
    My thoughts. It’s been far too long.

THINK IM GONNA RETUUUUURN

peacelovehearts said:

Haha thanks, & it’s math.. FML.

—————–

Even worse! No offence… I have my math class on Mondays and Wednesdays from 3:30-4:45.

omg FINALLY

When did she say that cuz in the interview up there it doesn’t seem like she is.

• Saywhat.not

My thoughts. It’s been far too long.

i know! she’s so good at acting but singing.. i will just laugh

• Disco.Is.Dead

Or you can just steal them….
    ~

I can never find the right one.
    Or I do and then I edit it D:

I have two German classes tomorrow. >_>

are people back orrr

• Lantonia

I really hope my teacher’s having a good day tomorrow. :/

I have two German classes tomorrow. >_>
    ~

Do you speak fluent german?

Shabalabadingdong said:
    are people back orrr
    thinks so.. lol a month later

glee’s friday version > rebecca’s friday

• Lantonia

Do you speak fluent german?
    Bleh, I wish I did! I am good at it, though. My teacher is just always angry. *sigh*

Jan 4, 2012 @ 01:08 pm
    xDemiSmiley said:
    http://nelly.com/nl/kleding-voor-haar/kleding/tops/sequin-mania-1129/zor… ]

I so badly want to have this outfit .. i shall find a job and save my money !
    It’s flawless.

I’ve never had caviar

Jan 4, 2012 @ 01:08 pm
    livingoutloud said:
    I’m still convinced Claudia is a regular user and uses gorgeousselena to troll.
    LOL.

• peacelovehearts

I had caviar on the plane to London. Fucking nasty.

Caviar tastes like shit.
    ************
    no shit Sherlock, it is shit *i know it’s fish eggs*

xDemiSmiley said:
    I’ve never had caviar

its nasty

• MovesLikeJagger

Who does she think she is? Does she like think she can just snap her fingers and she’ll have a new TV show and like 5 movies lined up? Such a spoiled brat >:(

MY DAD TRIED TO MAKE ME SUCK HIS TITTIES WHAT A CLOWN

Wow, it’s alive. ._.

jinxed

—————-
    Yeah, i’ll ask if i can have like one sweater, then she gives me her credit card & i end up ordering like 30 things. She has yet to find out.

With my Harry icons D:

no about you trying to get jackie horny

• Peekaboo

Rich people lie when they say they like it smh.
    ************
    Of course they lie they are rich, I bet half of them that claim to be women are men example steve burns, son’t know him google him

Interesting.
    I have more icons of Haz

Backkkkk.

• Lantonia

LANI .. OMY YOU’R ONLINE !
    Haha, I am. How are you, Hun? :)

I want to make icons now hmmmm

• joechick

ni about you trying to get jackie horny
    Then what?

jinxed
    What? :/

• peacelovehearts

What ever happened to that one website of just OU icons? I actually really liked it. D;

I want to make icons now hmmmm

*cough* Demi *cough* ;)

LANIIIII hi

WHAT? That existed? D:

• Peekaboo

*making icons* BEAT YA BITCHES!

Hi everyone. n_n

Then what?
    i just said about you trying to get jackie horny

• livingoutloud

I like the one you have now.

Hm, okay thankya.

• xDemiSmiley

LOL i would love if my mom gave me her creditcard :)

************
    ———————-
    I know him he is weird 0_o

*cough* Demi *cough* ;)

Only if you’re going to use them D:

i just said about you trying to get jackie horny
    oh so?

i just said about you trying to get jackie horny
    oh so?

• xAskTaylorx

I know right! @peacelovehearts.

fuck double post

Wow, it’s alive. ._.
    Hiiiii Lani :)

Hi everyone. n_n
    Hello! c:

Peekaboo said:

*making icons* BEAT YA BITCHES!

———————–
    nobody can top my fancy frame star icon

Only if you’re going to use them D:

I do D: I have like 70+ or s/t icons saved D: baha.

WHAT? That existed? D:
    Yeahhh, it was like a livejournal or s/t.
    It was back in like late ’10, i want to say..
    Idk, I actually think anons had something to do with it.

LANIIIII hi
    Hi Joey, you’re here too? Good to see OU alive again. n_n

• xDemiSmiley

Haha, I am. How are you, Hun? :)

Good i went to the Doctors today ( Need to stand infront of the old man in my bra ! ) i know what is wrong with me .. sometimes is suffecating my middle rib muscles ( Something like that XD ) and now i will get medication for it .. and it will make me sleepy and in two weeks that needs to be over and else i need to come back :/ but what about you ?

• Disco.Is.Dead

I do D: I have like 70+ or s/t icons saved D: baha.

Any requests or anything hehe

Hiiiii Lani :)
    Hi Emelie! How are you? :)

Hi Joey, you’re here too? Good to see OU alive again. n_n
    Yup but shhhhhh don’t jinx it

jfdskfjdsklfjsdklafjds, HERE.

• entertainmentlove

OU needs to get emoticons I don’t give a shit about the anons but emoticons I need to get my emotions out right.

• CaliSwag

ewww i actually have to go to track practice

• Lantonia

Good thing you got it checked! And my day has been fine. I went to school again now that my vacation is over. Not fun. >_>

Jan 4, 2012 @ 01:22 pm
    entertainmentlove said:
    That’s quite impossible on a commentboard..

• Disco.Is.Dead

Yeahhh, it was like a livejournal or s/t.
    It was back in like late ’10, i want to say..
    Idk, I actually think anons had something to do with it.

Geniusssss.
    Probably, haha.

• entertainmentlove

That’s quite impossible on a commentboard..
    ——————–
    they should make it posible :moon:

*looks at icon* i’m such a cartoon freak

Yup but shhhhhh don’t jinx it
    T_T

• lastkiss

Hi Emelie! How are you? :)
    I’m good but tired :P
    Wbu?

Geniusssss.
    Probably, haha.
    —————-
    It was back when they first enabled gifs. Everyone went cray cray & didn’t know how to make them.

Any requests or anything hehe

Er, actually now..baha. So don’t worry about it :)

*looks at icon* i’m such a cartoon freak
    ———————–
    the fuck is that ?

Hello! c:
    Hi Aimee. :P

they should make it posible :moon:
    I think it’s possible

Jan 4, 2012 @ 01:24 pm
    Peekaboo said:
    *looks at icon* i’m such a cartoon freak
    —————-
    That’s actually really scary.

I’M BLACK SO WHEN I GROW I’M I WILL DYE MY HAIR RED

• xAskTaylorx

Your icons freaking me out. =O @Peekaboo.

• xDemiSmiley

Yes i’m happy it’s nothing serious :) Awww poor baby :( I still have 5 days before i need to go to school again !

*looks at icon* i’m such a cartoon freak
    ———————–
    the fuck is that ?
    *******8
    A character called Anaias

I’m good but tired :P
    Wbu?
    Bleh, me too. Det har været en lang dag. :/

• livingoutloud

Breaking Your Own Heart – Kelly Clarkson. Ohmygod.

• Disco.Is.Dead

Er, actually now..baha. So don’t worry about it :)

Oki. Let me know .x

OK I’LL CHANGE THE ICON SHEESH

Lucky girl! Enjoy them. n_n

• CaliSwag

omg theres a track on ariana grandes album called ‘honeymoon avenue’ wtf

• xGottaLoveOU?

Whaa? She’s not even a first rate actress. That doesn’t make sense.

• forthemoment.

Breaking Your Own Heart – Kelly Clarkson. Ohmygod.
    That, + Standing in front of you are probably two of my favourites on her album.

My computer is so freaking slow :/

Bleh, me too. Det har været en lang dag. :/
    That sucks (lol i understood what you wrote hehe)
    How long is your school days?

x_x

Love this girrrrl.

yesssssssss it worked

peekaboo’s icon lmfao

Lucky girl! Enjoy them. n_n

Hihi i know … but i need to do alot for stupid school :/ .. so i need to go now , i’m tired ( I BLAME THE MEDICATION ! )

yesssssssss it worked

HNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG

Love this girrrrl.

It’d be hard not to love her.

xDemiSmiley said:
    My computer is so freaking slow :/
    ********
    That awkward moment when you find out the reason your laptop was slow when it was plugged in is because it was on power saver.

Bye Hun. n_n

Going to bed .. i’m tired :( but i will probably be on Tumblr XD

Going to bed .. i’m tired :( but i will probably be on Tumblr XD

HNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG
    Is it working?

I LOVE KELLY CLARKSON ..

• lastkiss

yeah so…how do you add a gif onto your ou profile? ^^

Harry_Styles Harry Styles
    The awkward moment when your mum walks past the shop at dinner time and the whole of One Direction(not including me)start shouting milf. Grr

• Lantonia

That sucks (lol i understood what you wrote hehe)
    How long is your school days?
    Haha, I knew you would, since you’re from Sweden. Uhm.. my school days start 8 AM and usually ends 2:30 PM. What about you?

Harry_Styles Harry Styles

Oh my god

Is it working?

I LOVE KELLY CLARKSON ..
    She rocks :D

• joechick

I have more but they’re saved for later. Right now I have to go clean byeeee

Going to bed .. i’m tired :( but i will probably be on Tumblr XD
    —————
    sleep tight

• WakaWakaEhEh

I forgot what my icon was..

• Lantonia

I hate the time difference.. –‘

Still flawless.

• justingotsexy

Who does she thinks she is? She thinks she is on the level of friends? Martin Scorsese? Psssh. I’m not hating because I love Miley and even I know she’s not there yet

• Lantonia

PAGE 4, BECAUSE WE’RE AWESOME LIKE THAT!

:gaze:

• livingoutloud

I forgot what my icon was..

YUUUS <3
    you famous american you

Robinnnnnn

• forthemoment.

Loving how people have the same music taste as me on here.
    First Ed Sheeran, now Kelly Clarkson.

YUUUS <3
    you famous american you
    __

Im gonna get your name trending on Twittah,

someday…

• WakaWakaEhEh

Peekaboo, I LOVE AMAZING WORLD OF GUMBALL.

Robinnnnnn

^^ your tweet actually killed me though, LOL, so unexpected and hilair.

• WakaWakaEhEh

^^ your tweet actually killed me though, LOL, so unexpected and hilair.
    __

I saw the trend and i thought of you <3

Oh hai Rachel

Leo
    I mean you look lovely today…

WAKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Haha ;)
    Well it depends on which day it is…
    Monday: 8:00am to 4:20pm
    Tuesday: 8:00am to 2:30pm
    Wednesday: 9:10pm to 4:30 pm
    Thursday: 10:30am to 3:30pm
    Friday: 9:20am to 4:30pm

Lol i’m bored..as you can tell..

@Robin

Hehhe, I have different files I can stuff in and I go by numbers and it was “d69″ ;) ohhpp.

WakaWakaEhEh said:

I forgot what my icon was..
    —————–
    You always forget what your icon is *chris brown face*

now I leave be back

• Peekaboo

Peekaboo, I LOVE AMAZING WORLD OF GUMBALL.
    *************
    ME TOO

I saw the trend and i thought of you <3

Aha it made me smile :)

lol

Haha ;)
    Well it depends on which day it is…
    Monday: 8:00am to 4:20pm
    Tuesday: 8:00am to 2:30pm
    Wednesday: 9:10pm to 4:30 pm
    Thursday: 10:30am to 3:30pm
    Friday: 9:20am to 4:30pm

Lol i’m bored..as you can tell..
    Oh, I’d love to have a school day that starts 10:30 AM, lol! :P

Oh hai Rachel

Leo
    I mean you look lovely today…
    __

REUNITED

REUNITED

AND IT FEEELS SOO GOOOOOD

You always forget what your icon is *chris brown face*
    __

YAWN.
    First day back at school and i’m already in need of another holiday.

REUNITED

AND IT FEEELS SOO GOOOOOD
    __

MY CANADIANSSSSSSSSSS

• mileyftw

She should focus more on acting. She’s a great actress and she can pull off a lot of roles in the future I think. Of course singing is one of her passions, but honestly she can’t belt or reach high notes or vibrato. Her voice is soft so maybe she should stick to like indie songs or something that will suit her voice. The only times she can sing is when it’s acoustic. She relies on her back up singers most of the time because her voice is so weak and when she’s performing, very few performances actually sound okay. It’s kind of creepy how she knows all this stuff on how to achieve a large fanbase and everything, makes me suspicious.

WakaWakaEhEh said:
    WAKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    __

EH EH TSAMINFJKDSFNSDJK.
    ********
    that song is still famous?

• Lantonia

First day back at school and i’m already in need of another holiday.
    What I’ve been saying all day, haha.

Oh, I’d love to have a school day that starts 10:30 AM, lol! :P
    It sounds awesome but it starts with Math…yuck. So glad it’s over soon.

YAWN.
    First day back at school and i’m already in need of another holiday.

__

My thoughts .___.

I’m super tired.

AND IT FEEELS SOO GOOOOOD
    __

MY CANADIANSSSSSSSSSS

• Lantonia

It sounds awesome but it starts with Math…yuck. So glad it’s over soon.
    Oh, I hate math. Lol.

forthemoment. said:
    YAWN.
    First day back at school and i’m already in need of another holiday.

that was me yesterday and today :P

• WakaWakaEhEh

that song is still famous?
    __

My friend was singing it in class today.

*still on holiday*

• forthemoment.

Showaaaa time, maybe it’ll wake me up. O.O

• WakaWakaEhEh

My friend gave me a necklace today, and it’s super cutee

I need to get some sleep. Goodnight everyone. n_n

I need to poop

i actually have to run in 13 degree weather fuck my lifeeeeee

• Peekaboo

that song is still famous?
    __

My friend was singing it in class today.

8************
    oh okay

Oh, I hate math. Lol.
    I hope I pass, or i’ll die.

• livingoutloud

If I don’t come on, call snow patrol.

-.-

im just gonna wear sweat pants and a t-shirt and a scarf
    ~

Will the scarf interrupt your running…

• CaliSwag

im going to be late…oh well

I am so cold, but feeling warm as well. D:
    —————–
    0_0 thats diffrent

-.-

Tehehehe..

• -Jenii

SmellsLikeTeenSpirt said:

Oh,wow :O :L That’s…special.
    _____
    I spy a Lana icon..

Video Games is my jam right now ngl

it died, rip this post

• CaliSwag

Will the scarf interrupt your running…

i hope not because my coach doesnt let us wear jackets and i dont want to get sick

*in her under wear*

~

Do you have any neck warmers?

• livingoutloud

Do you have any neck warmers?

They are loveeee

• Disco.Is.Dead

I always feel like a member of Girlicious when I just have jeans and a bra on.

Swinging in the backyard
    Pul up in your fast car
    whistling my name >_<

• peacelovehearts

Can we take this time to migrate?

They are loveeee

SO CONVENIENT.
    I just burry myself in them when I’m going snow festivities haha.

• livingoutloud

She can show up at my door like this anytimeeeee.

• lovelife

ITS SO ALIVE

I WANT TO CRY

• livingoutloud

Can we take this time to migrate?

Anything for you, Annabanana. :gaze: Trolol.

• CaliSwag

Do you have any neck warmers?

no D:

Open up a beer
    and you say get it over here
    and play a video gameeee >_<

thinks so.. lol a month later

omg yay, i never got to go to the forum tho lol

glee’s friday version > rebecca’s friday

Any legit cover of Friday > Rebecca’s

YABA DABA DOOOOOOOOO!

You’re getting there, I’m sure .x

Why? What does she do?

I miss people. :/

lol why? :P

• peacelovehearts

Idk, i found it when creeping AD.

omg yay, i never got to go to the forum tho lol

lol i went a week later but nah is not the same as here

@Shabalabadingdong, flawlessssss icon <3

jay should come back ;)

emma stone is such a cutie

You’re getting there, I’m sure .x

Why? What does she do?
    Thanks, I hope so, haha. She’s just an annoying teacher. And it feels like it’s always me she’s after. :/

omg yay, i never got to go to the forum tho lol

lol i went a week later but nah is not the same as here
    THIS IS OUR HOMEEEEELANDDD.
    Shits on anything tbh.

hello? damn it dead

Jan 4, 2012 @ 12:25 pm
    Saywhat.not said:
    jay should come back ;)
    —————-
    He commented the other day.. on a bieber post.

@Shabalabadingdong, flawlessssss icon <3

lol why? :P
    It feels like she’s mad at me, and I have no idea why. I always do my best in her classes. >_>

Ahhh, been there.
    You only have a few months left in the class. It’s okay.

Peekaboo said:
    hello? damn it dead

hiya

Shabalabadingdong said:
    emma stone is such a cutie
    **********
    *looks at your icon* I’ve noticed

Jan 4, 2012 @ 12:25 pm
    Peekaboo said:
    hello? damn it dead
    Hola.

emma stone is such a cutie

Gorgeous D:

• Peekaboo

Hello, people who said hi!

• peacelovehearts

Would it be easier for you guys if they actually got the reply button fixed to which it automatically copied the comment? Just wondering.

hello? damn it dead

lol i think it’s the livest it’s been in a while

…Yes.

omg yes

• Peekaboo

I don’t understand some users on you tube
    is saw this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1G4isv_Fylg and the vid is awesome, people just need to sit down look at things and find the meaning, sorry I think i’m exaggerating

lol i think it’s the livest it’s been in a while
    It’s because i’m here.. *flipsss hurr*
    Lawl, jk.

peacelovehearts said:
    omg yes

*****
    um YES

Okay thats weird.

• xDemiSmiley

She should stop singing .. she only sings good sometimes like on New year’s eve , she sung ‘Hit the lights’ good but it’s not a voice that blows you away .. she should act but a sitcom ??

• forthemoment.

So this is where everyone is?

It’s because i’m here.. *flipsss hurr*
    Lawl, jk.
    ********
    urr awesome *brushes your hair*

…Yes.
    It would redirect you to that page though. Like that one when you hit the reply button. If that makes any difference or not. Though, if people don’t like it, you can continue copying & pasting. Idk, i’ll ask. It’d be hella easier for new users who are talking to the damn air 2/3 of the time.

• Shabalabadingdong

i need to see miley’s new movies ._.

• livingoutloud

I can see her doing well with acting. She should have made that her first priority.

they need to come out already, it’s been so long

Jan 4, 2012 @ 12:32 pm
    forthemoment. said:
    So this is where everyone is?
    All the sexy people.

Agreed.

i need new miley music

• livingoutloud

I’m on a music buying spree, 90$ on iTunes, any suggestions?

• peacelovehearts

I think Selena should just retire.

i need new miley music

Her cover of You’re Gonna Make Me Lonesome When You Go was amazing.

*******
    I read on AD *I know i feel stupid for going there* that she is taking a break from singing, I’m not being mean but what a miracle ,she needs to cool that voice down.

i want frozen yogurt :P

they need to come out already, it’s been so long

it seems like they’re coming out in march, well at least one of them…

• Shabalabadingdong

I think Selena should just retire.

lmao, i agree

• xDemiSmiley

I’m so bored .. but i also need to do so freaking much for school :/

Jan 4, 2012 @ 12:35 pm
    livingoutloud said:
    I’m on a music buying spree, 90$ on iTunes, any suggestions?
    ——————
    I have $50, i feel your pain..

peacelovehearts said:
    I think Selena should just retire.

i second this

• livingoutloud

I think Selena should just retire.

Aha, I wouldn’t go that far.

• forthemoment.

I’m on a music buying spree, 90$ on iTunes, any suggestions?
    You should give Ed Sheeran a listen.
    + Kelly Clarkson’s album is amazing.

• peacelovehearts

Aha, I wouldn’t go that far.
    I would.

• joechick

I’m on a music buying spree, 90$ on iTunes, any suggestions?
    Adele 21, Demi’s new album, if you like rap then Watch the Throne,

~

If there’s an option, I’m sure it’d be much more convenient for people to reply whatever way is easier for them.
    “reply button doesn’t work”
    *____replied to this* “why”
    -____-

Shabalabadingdong said:
    I think Selena should just retire.

lmao, i agree
    **********
    did you see my other comment

• Disco.Is.Dead

They need to give Selena a role she’s comfortable with.
    When she’s not it’s just hella awkward to watch.

• xDemiSmiley

But here she is saying ‘ I’d like my music career to keep growing’ so i don’t think she will stop anytime soon !

• peacelovehearts

You could go with my hipster favs… The Naked & Famous, Ben Folds, Matt & Kim, Young Giant. Unless you’re too mainstream for that.

• joechick

Robin a really good band is the Bad Rabbits check them out

• livingoutloud

You should give Ed Sheeran a listen.
    + Kelly Clarkson’s album is amazing.

I’ll check him out. I’m buying Kelly’s to. :)

• CaliSwag

You should give Ed Sheeran a listen.
    + Kelly Clarkson’s album is amazing.
    ed sheeran is amazing.

• peacelovehearts

“reply button doesn’t work”
    *____replied to this* “why”
    -____-
    This is very true..
    . *continues to ignore what you’ve just told them & use the reply button*

• Shabalabadingdong

Her cover of You’re Gonna Make Me Lonesome When You Go was amazing.

it was :D i just really want new original songs from miley

Whoever laskiss is has a flawless icon

I freaking love Ed Sheeran <33

peacelovehearts said:
    i love the naked&famous :)

• Disco.Is.Dead

I’ll check him out. I’m buying Kelly’s to. :)

I LOVE HIM :’)

Adele 21, Demi’s new album, if you like rap then Watch the Throne,

Just bought Adele’s, already have two copies of Demi’s bahaha. And, not the biggest fan of most rap. D:

• peacelovehearts

i love the naked&famous :)
    —————
    Me too.

Whoever laskiss is has a flawless icon

MTE <3

xDemiSmiley said:
    I freaking love Ed Sheeran <33

me toooo! whats your favorite song?

**********
    *buys ear plugs and classical music* what ever she throws at me, I’m ready

• Shabalabadingdong

it seems like they’re coming out in march, well at least one of them..

yeah i read that somewhere too. i can’t wait to see it, it was about freaking time

• Disco.Is.Dead

I prefer the acoustic “The A Team” over the recorded.
    The one on the water where he almost hits his head on the bridge..

BUY COLDPLAY!

BUY COLDPLAY!
    Their new album is not so hot

• xDemiSmiley

me toooo! whats your favorite song?

The A Team .. when i first heard it i thought he said 18 XD but i’m so in love with that song , i just keep on listening to all his songs but the A Team is defintly my favorite .. what is yours ??

• peacelovehearts

When does Cher Lloyd’s album come out in the US?
    I know it’s this month sometime, but…
    O_o

2 well damn then

Apparently everyone loves this Ed fella, I’ve never ever heard of him. D:

• lastkiss

I want the trailers so bad ^^

Jan 4, 2012 @ 12:43 pm
    Peekaboo said:
    this song makes me cry
    ROFLL, why does it make you cry?

Apparently everyone loves this Ed fella, I’ve never ever heard of him. D:
    ~

He’s a british artists. Less known on this continent, hahah.

Disco.Is.Dead said:
    I prefer the acoustic “The A Team” over the recorded.
    The one on the water where he almost hits his head on the bridge..

or the part when he passes the kids and realizes hes singing about prostitution and drugs

this song makes me cry
    This song is cringe-worthy. Very repetitive and kind of annoying. They’ve had wayyyyy better songs

Jan 4, 2012 @ 12:44 pm
    livingoutloud said:
    Apparently everyone loves this Ed fella, I’ve never ever heard of him. D:
    He’s an ugly ginger that sounds like John Mayer.

SO GOOD. ROFLLL.

stips
    stips
    oh god I just saw that on my dash but I didn’t notice it. I’m too tired I just came back from school

livingoutloud said:
    I’m on a music buying spree, 90$ on iTunes, any suggestions?

—————-

I can’t even spend a dime on Itunes, but what do I get for Christmas, a $20 Itunes gift card. I said thank you……

• forthemoment.

I think that Ed Sheern is proof that you don’t have to have amazing looks to make it.
    He’s got talent, and that’s all that matters.

• livingoutloud

I wanna buy Rihanna’s new album. Anybody know how it is?

I’m back….. =O

Jan 4, 2012 @ 12:44 pm
    Disco.Is.Dead said:
    stips
    stips
    Fail. I hate it on tumblr when someone horrifically misspells something & yet, it still gets thousands of notes.

~

Red alert right away for me lololol…

forthemoment. said:
    He’s got talent, and that’s all that matters.
    this.

• Disco.Is.Dead

He’s got talent, and that’s all that matters.

EXACTLY!

Jan 4, 2012 @ 12:47 pm
    livingoutloud said:
    I wanna buy Rihanna’s new album. Anybody know how it is?
    ——————
    IT’S SEXXXTACULAR. I’d recommend.

• xDemiSmiley

He’s got talent, and that’s all that matters.

This ^^

~

I know. Like at least do it properly. /does anyone not notice these things or

this song makes me cry
    ROFLL, why does it make you cry?
    ********
    I listened to it once i think the day i did the neighbors bathroom pipe was broken. so my eyes bathroom pipe you know..

• forthemoment.

I wanna buy Rihanna’s new album. Anybody know how it is?
    It’s Awesome.

forthemoment. said:
    He’s got talent, and that’s all that matters.
    Very much so.

• livingoutloud

He’s an ugly ginger that sounds like John Mayer.

John is my husband. I love himm.

• entertainmentlove

She should do the sitcome thing but she should GTFO away from the microphone sing in your own time huny ;)

@Cali

She looks gorgeeouuusss in your icon .x

Fancy ASS IS BACK

• xAskTaylorx

Summer is only five months away? =}

Oh, i see..

• forthemoment.

Is is bad i don’t see the spelling mistake?

I’m gonna go get a new icon. Had this one for too long

entertainmentlove said:
    Fancy ASS IS BACK

—————-

Stop copying me!!!! ~I just came back also……..

=D

• BrokenArrow

I think she should keep singing cause her acting carrer is going down the toilet.
    And yes Sel, you can dream :)

• peacelovehearts

He’s an ugly ginger that sounds like John Mayer.

John is my husband. I love himm.
    I do too. Sexy ass mofo <3

**********
    i deleted my account, it’s very hard to get notes

—————-

Stop copying me!!!! ~I just came back also……..
    ————————
    atleast I’m fancy :smoke:

• forthemoment.

Wait nevermind, i got it.

• xDemiSmiley

Demi wrote her first country song a while ago .. who thinks she will be a good country singer ??

Disco.Is.Dead said:
    @Cali

She looks gorgeeouuusss in your icon .x

i know i saw it on AD and decided to steal it haha

No comment….. @xDemiSmiley….

• livingoutloud

I’ll admit I don’t buy all of my music, I listen to too much of it. But I’ll buy some of it. Especially from artists I really like, I have to show support, baha.

• xDemiSmiley

Who can make icons .. like gifs ?

i know i saw it on AD and decided to steal it haha
    *applauds*

I’m gonna go get a new icon. Had this one for too long

……..Good…….

entertainmentlove said:
    Fancy ASS IS BACK
    *************
    icon with a frame nice
    mine looks like i’m obsessed with cartoon network

• Disco.Is.Dead

Who can make icons .. like gifs ?
    ~

I can make icons from gifs.

I do too. Sexy ass mofo <3

Unf yessss. He can be such an ass, but at least he admits he’s a dick.

Jan 4, 2012 @ 12:51 pm
    xDemiSmiley said:
    Who can make icons .. like gifs ?
    ——————
    They turn out incredibly blurry..

• gorgeousselena

selena is going to flop in everything she does from now on
    keep dreaming loser!

entertainmentlove said:

atleast I’m fancy :smoke:

“Boo you whore!”

• forthemoment.

I don’t think her voice would be as good for country.
    I think she should stick to what she’s doing now.

i know i saw it on AD and decided to steal it haha

Approved.

Awwww shit, gorgeousselena, i’ve missed you so <3

• Disco.Is.Dead

Unf yessss. He can be such an ass, but at least he admits he’s a dick.
    ~

His doucheyness really turns me off but my god. Musical genius.

• gorgeousselena

I think Selena should just retire.
    aw fugly annalynne are u mad cause talentless miley is totally over and just an irrelevant attention whore? saty mad!

• joechick

D: it’s not that good but it will work

• xDemiSmiley

I freaking stood infront of a Doctor in my bra :/ it was the most UNCOMFORTABLE moment ever :/

• forthemoment.

I need more blogs to follow on tumblr.
    Leave me your links?

Lol i wanna hear it :P

Never mentioned miley..

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

Oh,wow :O :L That’s…special.

• m

A prime time sitcom? I’d love that!
    Hopefully not another disney show.

• Boo-Bear Vibes

Wish she would just go away all together, tbh.

• SunFlower

As long it is not a magical creature, trying to be a singer or songwriter, play musical instruments, or super-hero, ect. We are all good.

• xAskTaylorx

She should get away from the singing… Just saying. The sitcom should be about the Disney girls and boys and their drama. Ta da!
    -__________-

Jan 4, 2012 @ 12:53 pm
    forthemoment. said:
    I need more blogs to follow on tumblr.
    Leave me your links?
    -subtly whoring-

gorgeousselena

———————

Entertainment is back!

• livingoutloud

Is she not aware you’re not supposed to be on a cell phone pumping gas..aha.

Never mentioned miley..
    When she spells salty “saty”

anna isnt fugly shes actually quite pretty :D

*************
    icon with a frame nice
    mine looks like i’m obsessed with cartoon network
    ———————
    hahahah

• lastkiss

I need more blogs to follow on tumblr.
    Leave me your links?

:P

• gorgeousselena

it was :D i just really want new original songs from miley

ewww hell no! why you hate your ears so much? no one needs her horrible, annoying, nasal and man voice who sound like a dying cat!

xDemiSmiley said:

———————

Guessing it was a guy doctor? =/ At least it’s over and done with.

• xDemiSmiley

I don’t think her voice would be as good for country.
    I think she should stick to what she’s doing now.

I really do not know .. so i am just looking at what other people think XD

• livingoutloud

“I’m not going to lie,” Demi says. “I was self-medicating. I was doing things like drinking and using [drugs], like a lot of teens do to numb their pain.”

Oh Demi.

• gorgeousselena

anna isnt fugly shes actually quite pretty :D
    lmao thanks for the joke! but i already see her photos and shes really ugly! yikes

• xDemiSmiley

Disco you want to make me an icon ??

——————
    Gurll you don’t what you’re talking about anna is pretty hot

livingoutloud said:

Is she not aware you’re not supposed to be on a cell phone pumping gas..aha.

———————–

I sometimes do that AFTER I make sure the gas pump is in. But that’s kind of funny.

• xDemiSmiley

Guessing it was a guy doctor? =/ At least it’s over and done with

It was an old man .. with his freaking cold hands ! phoe. yes i am glad it’s over !

—————–
    lol at those pics of you *chris brown face*

• joechick

I saved Annas photo. I fapped to it you my friend can gtfo

• gorgeousselena

love that adorable pic, sel soo gorgeous and baylor so adorable ;) cant wait for her new projects, she will continue rocking this year yuhuuuu

• Disco.Is.Dead

Disco you want to make me an icon ??

Sure

• CaliSwag

hahahahhahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

—————-
    ROFLLLLLLLLLLLL. I like the usage of “yikes”.

anna isnt fugly shes actually quite pretty :D

Do you actaully have eyes or ?? I have seen Anna one time and she is beautiful ..

• peacelovehearts

Please don’t stretch the page. -_-

*********
    you motivate me a lot, but i can’t like one person i’m just too nice

Cali O_________O

Oh oki

Oh Demi.
    I really wish she’d say which drugs.

oh fancy. Followed

Why thank you ha! :P

following a lot of new blogs now

• peacelovehearts

Thanks you guys, but it’s pointless.
    Trolls shall be trolls. She don’t currr.

xDemiSmiley said:

0______o

I need to get some sleep. Goodnight everyone. n_n
    —————
    byeeeee hun ^^

entertainmentlove said:
    I need to poop
    ***********
    *gives you a bucked* my trees have died and i need manure chop chop

i actually have to run in 13 degree weather fuck my lifeeeeee
    ~

I did a race in negative number weather. Most awful experience.
    Don’t dress too warm but don’t dress to little.

• entertainmentlove

WakaWakaEhEh that slap you just gave me was just rude http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lg7oq1HQ7p1qbx1d3.gif

• Disco.Is.Dead

First time skiing tomorrow since last winter.

If I don’t come on, call snow patrol.

• CaliSwag

I did a race in negative number weather. Most awful experience.
    Don’t dress too warm but don’t dress to little.

im just gonna wear sweat pants and a t-shirt and a scarf

I am so cold, but feeling warm as well. D:

YOUR ICON! <3

• xAskTaylorx

What’s up everyone? Who is/are hereeee…

YOUR ICON! <3

I KNOW! :D

• lastkiss

What’s up everyone? Who are hereeee…

I am :P

RETIRE.

• xAskTaylorx

Who is going back to school this week or the next?

• gorgeousselena

selenita is so awesome! shes the best <3

Jan 4, 2012 @ 11:25 am
    xAskTaylorx said:
    Who is going back to school this week or the next?
    I have a 7:45 class on Friday.. I’m gonna die.

• august

I’m so bored you guys. What post is everyone in

My stretched icon is especially for Jackie :D
    It’s a Harry icon

• lastkiss

Who is going back to school this week or the next?

Next week, Tuesday :/

• peacelovehearts

Selena’s “taking a break” from music? OMFG, HALLELUJAH.

can some one give me the pic of the chris brown face

• peacelovehearts

I really wish she’d say which drugs.
    —————-
    I wonder if she has any left over…..

• lastkiss

I really wish she’d say which drugs.

I’m kinda curious

0______o

I know .. but now i know what is wrong with me :)

can some one give me the pic of the chris brown face