Joe Jonas Wilmer Valderrama LAVO PIX

triy

@LAVO LAS VEGAS. Via TheTroyReport.com.

he’s a grown ass man get off his jock

• crazylady

He’s 22, he can drink. That doesn’t make him an alcoholic. Plus, he doesn’t smoke or anything. I’m in college and I club a lot and I have friends that drink 3 days a week and they are not addicted. I don’t drink too much but I do drink, and so will you guys when you have the age or whatever.

right, I don’t drink though and never will.

LOL, that is SO wrong. It’s never everyone. You think the 5 year olds living in mansions of their executive daddies went to town on the booze? Nope!

I know that these pictures don’t prove a THING, but Joe is one of the most likely celebs in my book to go into AA. Again, I don’t believe pictures prove a THING.

• BrokenArrow

hahaha

• JonasLuver369

His hair… Its SO CUTE <3 sorry for fangirling :P its just SO CUTE :0

• elizagutierrez

Here we go again!! JOE THE DRUNKER!!!

He got drunk in new year!

• Clauber

I miss when joe was attractive :/

You has grown up gurl!

He has never benn attractive just a cute boy who is nobody now

• classicalmusicplayer

I love this new ‘Party Hard Joe’ it beyond hot and sexy and I’ve never been more attracted to him as I am now…

• Connie

Supelrby illuminating data here, thanks!

• Dodah_J

Clauber said:

I miss when joe was attractive :/

You has grown up gurl!

He has never benn attractive just a cute boy who is nobody now

actually.. people have diffrent tastes ’cause to me he’s always been so damn adorable he’s actually my first and only celeb crush! and you can’t say he’s a nobody. you see YOU are a nobody Joe though might not have THAT many fans nowadays but he still has fans and to some people Joe is their hero.. i know people not personally but online who have tattooed his name or his autograph. so yeah. Joe isn’t the most releavent person. but he IS somebody and he still has fans..
    as for the shallow bitch above you .. smh @ U!

• Dodah_J

elizagutierrez said:

Here we go again!! JOE THE DRUNKER!!!

He got drunk in new year!

drinking isn’t a sin.. he’s 22 and he’s having fun.. get over it!

• liss1

Clauber said:

I miss when joe was attractive :/

lol He’s Definitely HOTTER THAN EVER!!!

• liss1

Dodah_J said:

elizagutierrez said:

Here we go again!! JOE THE DRUNKER!!!

He got drunk in new year!

drinking isn’t a sin.. he’s 22 and he’s having fun.. get over it!
    i agree with you.. some people are just ignorant

• Your Love is my Drug

Clauber said:
    I miss when joe was attractive :/

You has grown up gurl!

He has never benn attractive just a cute boy who is nobody now

having millions of fans and 4 albums vs you sitting behind a computer talking like a 3 year old clearly makes you the nobody.

• SMAD

I wanna know wich one of Joe’s trashy douchebag friends brought Wilmer along to Vegas. I hope he trips in a club.

• SMAD

Omg Eliza I hope you get bombarbed by beautiful Nelta candids next week for being such a troll.

• SMAD

————————–

They’re missing AJ, Brenda, Mandy, Chelsea, Amelia and then some.

he is HOT.

• xFireBomb

elizagutierrez said:

Here we go again!! JOE THE DRUNKER!!!

He got drunk in new year!
    _________________________________________
    Honestly, I think everyone got drunk on New Years…including myself

• shanghai123

The clubs and events pay celebrities to attend so they probably dont even know who else is going to be there. So what if he drank on New Years Eve he is over 21 and lots of people enjoy a drink but does not mean they are drunks!!

• OhMy…

• xDemiSmiley

Just so weird ..

• Your Love is my Drug

I miss when joe was attractive :/

• xDemiSmiley

• thefuturemrsnickjonas

his growin his hair out:) it looks weird but itll grow on me;)

• kattt.

Wilmer definitely doesn’t seem to support Hanna Beth’s/Demi’s whole “Sober Is Sexy” thing.

• Heello

TEEN VOGUE: Joe’s been in a couple of very high-profile relationships—with Taylor Swift, and Camilla Belle—and Demi’s dated Trace Cyrus. Was it ever hard to see each other with other people?

Demi Lovato: Every girlfriend he had, I always wanted to have a friendship with, because I felt like if she was worthy enough to be with him, then she must be great. It sucked, watching, but I was always happy for him.

Joe Jonas: It wasn’t easy.

Demi Lovato: Sometimes it was like, “So my boyfriend is so awesome.” “Well, my girlfriend is really great.” “Good for you!” [laughs]

hehehehe

• classicalmusicplayer

And who cares of he drinks? He’s 22 not 16 anymore. He has broken the Disney look and has grown up.