Miley Cyrus HIGH WASTED HONEY

miley-cyrus-high-waisted-shorts-433

Miley Cyrus looked very sexy stepping out in Toluca Lake, CA on Friday to run errands. Miley showed off her legs with a pair of high waisted jean shorts, Iron Maiden concert tee, jean jacket and zebra print shows.

Miley has recently gotten public support from Dolly Parton who thinks the media is being to critical of the young sexy beauty. Photos: GSI Media. Her hair bun is so pretty!

• justingotsexy

-applauds-
    this is so news-worthy! Rme.

best comment ever<3
    when is miley going to beone of those celebrities that noone remembers anymore?-________- im so sick of her.

This.

• m

Wow you fucking bitch. Spoiled the fucking ending of Wizards for me. -__-

im disappointed that alex won! i wanted justin to win! he deserved it!

Do you really think she looks pretty? >.> She looks awful in my opinion

shut up

• Kara

i hate it when she wears these outfits. :/ i like her old style better

• BrokenArrow

Do you really think she looks pretty? >.> She looks awful in my opinion

I dont think she looks awful. She looks ok imo.

• BrokenArrow

Kara said:

i hate it when she wears these outfits. :/ i like her old style better

I dont know if this is her new style cause she kinda mixes that kind of style with some girly clothes..

ANONS ARE BACK

• skysfalling

WIZARDS FINALE SPOILER!

Alex wins the competition.. BOO
    Justin replaces Prof. Crums.. cool..
    Max . . basically gets nothing .. the sub shop is passed down to him..

• gorgeousselena

ewww ugly ugly and disgusting man in a drag!

• gorgeousselena

She’s been wearing that kind of manly shirt lately. I hate them.

well after all she have a manly face and she seems like a man in a drag lol

• gorgeousselena

Do you really think she looks pretty? >.> She looks awful in my opinion
    she always looks awful, fugly, trashy and like a pice of shit! and now she also looks like she doesnt even take a shower, so gross! smelly cyrus sucks…. ewww

• skysfalling

@gorgeousselena you happy Selena won the wizards competition?

• AcidPinkLemonade

skysfalling said:

@gorgeousselena you happy Selena won the wizards competition?
    ============================
    Ugh, really? Alex didn’t deserve it.

• skysfalling

@gorgeousselena you happy Selena won the wizards competition?
    ============================
    Ugh, really? Alex didn’t deserve it.
    ==========
    I know it was so stupid. I wanted whoever won to give there powers to their dad. That would have been more interesting.
    If not that Max deserved it…
    Stupid Disney. There head stuck up Selena’s..
    no offense

• AcidPinkLemonade

skysfalling said:
    If not that Max deserved it…
    Stupid Disney. There head stuck up Selena’s..
    no offense
    ============================
    I had a feeling she was going to win since the show came it out. For once, I’d like the main character to not get the best prize, you know?

• simpleness

WOOOOOOW

cute

• Robbie

By the title, i thought it was saying she was “HIGH” and “WASTED”… i was getting pissed! CAn’t wait for her NEW album!

• jayrauhl
  • SellyismygirlCrush

IA the wizards ending was so freakin stupid!

• BrokenArrow

When you’re gonna leanr that no one can be more disgusting than you?

• BrokenArrow

Lol Or Claudia is the most beutiful girle ve ror she’s one of those ugly girl who think they’re hot and point outs everything about everyone about they don’t look to themselves in the mirrow.

who gives a fuck about wizards finale damn da hell? least I don’t..

anyway not really diggin this style tbh

• datruth

MILEY IS OH SO EFFING SEXY AS FUCK.

Stay pressed hoes!

• letruth

Miley is sexy & she knows it..

MILEY IS GORGEOUS!
    STAY PRESSED!

• Jesus

Nice spelling, Oceanup. It’s “WAISTED”

• Jesus

Nice spelling, Oceanup. It’s “WAISTED”

Isn’t it awkward that Justin Gaston is still trolling around Toluca Lake? Poor Miley probably runs into him all the time at the grocery store or gas station.

• Miki

i love miley cyrus.shes hot and cool. <3

WE ARE BACK AGAIN BITCHES !!!!

• Showtime

she thinks she looks so cool with that hair bun.. fucking tired of it. please fuckin change that trash style now miley. hope you read THIS.

• mfan2

Nice spelling Oceanup. It’s “waisted”.

• GoldenGirlJr.

I really like her style. Finally, she has one. ;)

I WANT TO PUNCH HER FOR THAT IRON MAIDEN TSHIRT. FUCKING POSER

• Ijustneedyounow

i hate that bun, those glasses, that shirt and those shorts… but i still love love her legs

She has the most gorgeous legs ever.
    STAY PRESSED HATERS!

• mfan2

I think dressing down helps her blend in more so she can go about her business more easily.

STAY PRESSED HATERS!
    Miley’s the 64th and 89th sexiest/hottest woman in the WORLD!

Love the shorts!

• Daanniilovescyrus

I love Miley style!!
    i really love the shorts and top! i also love the shoes there awesome, i’ve got some just like them haha! i’m loving the rocker style she going for and i also like the glasses don’t get why your all saying it’s ugly cause it’s not.

• Veronnika

Her body is to die for *____*

• truthtalker

hot

• mileyliampayne

i dont like her outfit except her sexy legs

• SellyismygirlCrush

IA the wizards ending was so freakin stupid!

• SellyismygirlCrush

IA the wizards ending was so freakin stupid!

• Robbie

PEOPLE! thanks! Im not a fan of SELENA nor am i a fan of wizards but I DID wanna see the finale and u all spoiled it for me… wtf? i thought NONE of them would win it so that they cud all stay with the ones that they love! ;)

• oceanUP

she looks like a goddess, imagine if she had a baby with justin?!

• fuck

Go fuck yo mama’s chest hair bitch!

• threelittlebirds

i really don’t see anything wrong with her outfit. it’s her style, she can wear what she wants.

• simpleness

she looks like a goddess, imagine if she had a baby with justin?!
    ===
    Ehh

I wonder what joint she bought her “high wasted” jeans at? Weed love to know.

(I’ll quit before this post goes to pot.)

best comment ever<3

• neelie

Miley always looks nice. But she looks really awesome in more feminine clothing. You just notice how pretty she is when she dresses like that.

• AcidPinkLemonade

I wonder what joint she bought her “high wasted” jeans at? Weed love to know.

(I’ll quit before this post goes to pot.)
    ==============================
    I’ll admit it, I smiled.

• forthemoment.

I think it’s one of her better outfits lately.

• BrokenArrow

Jan 6, 2012 @ 03:43 pm
    oceanUP said:

she looks like a goddess, imagine if she had a baby with justin?!

justin who?

• BrokenArrow

She’s been wearing that kind of manly shirt lately. I hate them.

• drinkmypoison

Miley looks adorable but she needs to stop but her hair in a bun and wearing those glasses everyday.

“GN go faster! Do it harder!” Claudia yelled

“I don’t want to hurt you or the baby, Claudia.” GN said though gritted teeth. He was holding back and it was killing him.

“GO FASTER! DO IT HARDER! DAMN IT GN! DO IT LIKE YOU USUALLY DO!” Cluadia practically growled at GN.

“Okay whatever the pretty lady wants. Brace yourself.”