Miley Cyrus LEAVING DERMATOLOGIST

werggg

Hopefully her skin is okay.. More pix HERE! Miley Cyrus Is Hipper & More Liberal Than You. Oh, And She Hates Rick Santorum. ​Miley Cyrus’ Hannah Montana is one of the easier Disney shows for adults to sit through. Her voice & wide eyes aren’t totally unlike a young Lucille Ball.

Still, that might not be enough to make an adult investigate her music. But her surprisingly not-overplayed catalogue contains some of best & most surprising pop of the last decade. It’s unpretentious, well-sung and startlingly tasteful.

She’s not self-righteous, and she’s usually not trying to seduce the listener like so many other nymphets. Oh, and her political views are startlingly cogent; she hated Rick Santorum before he almost won Iowa. We love thee, Miley Cyrus; let us count the ways. She smokes weed and supports Occupy Wall Street.

At only 16, this walking franchise recorded ‘Wake Up America,’ a freaking global warming song: ‘I know that you don’t want to hear it/ Especially coming from someone so young.’ Needless to say, it’s a lot smarter than the gum-snapping Britney Spears who supported George W. Bush in Fahrenheit 9/11.

Cyrus’ biggest public snafus are for smoking a shit ton of weed (for her 19th birthday, she got a Bob Marley cake) and supporting OWS. Please let me know when these become actual bad things. Full article HERE!

NOTE: Anonymous Comment Friday Afternoon is coming today :] Starting @ 2 PM PST and until the spammers find out and attack the site. We’ll be monitoring it and have to shut it off once the attack starts :] Hoping to make it til 5!

Around the web

• entertainmentlove

anons are coming back. why only for one day tho >_<

Jan 6, 2012 @ 11:28 am
    entertainmentlove said:
    anons are coming back. why only for one day tho >_< -----------------
    They’re probably only trying it out to see if the servers explode or not.. O_o

• peacelovehearts

I CAN’T PUT THE CHER LLOYD VIDEO ON MY PROFILE BECAUSE THE DAMN EMBED ISN’T MADE AVAILABLE IN THE US. FUCKKK IT.

*waiting waiting*

• lastkiss

THE DAMN EMBED ISN’T MADE AVAILABLE IN THE US. FUCKKK IT.
    That’s how I feel pretty much all the time when it shows that because I live in Europe. It sucks.

—————–
    I usually just watch the videos over tumblr, but fjdsakl.

• Husky

Liam needs to shave.

• Lantonia

Wow.

• Husky

And Miley shouldn’t wear her hair like that.

• peacelovehearts

I don’t like it when boys wear flipflops with outfits like that.

• lastkiss

Did OU just add the article to get more comments or something?

*continuously refreshing the page*

Jan 6, 2012 @ 11:49 am
    lastkiss said:
    Did OU just add the article to get more comments or something?
    —————
    What article? Everybody’s just here continuously creeping, waiting for anons to be enabled so we can have a rioting WWIII.

We’re here ??

• xDemiSmiley

Liam is handsome .. but he really needs to shave , that doesn’t look handsome at all !

o_o

It’s dead =( Phooee

Jan 6, 2012 @ 11:55 am
    xDemiSmiley said:
    It’s dead =( Phooee
    Just wait till the anonssss.
    *le cries*

• anons

OMG SDFSDFSDFSDFDSF

• lastkiss

That long text under the tweets, that article.

• peacelovehearts

That long text under that the tweets, that article.
    Oh, roflll idk.. i didn’t read it.

• xDemiSmiley

Just wait till the anonssss. *le cries*

The anons will never come back – Cries harder –

• anons

when anons come back im gonna scream

The anons will never come back – Cries harder -

READ THE FUCKING CAPTIONNNNN.

• xDemiSmiley

I want the Anons back .. come on OU !

• peacelovehearts

I’m really scared to see the outcome on this, ngl.

i cant tell with just those words :(

But I’ve said things before that. Or maybe you just can’t tell who I am. *shrugs*

You guys are such spoilt douchebags. OceanUP gives you what you want and you still remain stubborn and don’t come back. Why should she do anything for you when you’re going to just act like this? What more do you want, OU is re-enabling anons.

exactly smh

PRESSED?

Shut the fuck up you fucking retard little idiot

it’s funny how some people go ahead write some things cuz they’re anon.

—————–
    *applauds*

Shut the fuck up you fucking retard little idiot

yawn. just an excuse to use anons to be a rude bitch

LOL at those idiots who think they’re too cool to be on oceanup.
    ——————
    nobody thinks that, some people just live it better on the forum. Sheesh no need to be angry

Wow dont tell me to shut the fuck up i just said 1 thing. im not even the one complaing about this, cocksucker

You should shut the fuck up because nothing you say matters. You cannot diss so please get the fuck out and go suck your moms boobs.

WHO HERE IS A LEGIT ANON? LIKE YOU HAVEN’T COMMENTED ON YOUR ACCOUNT OR HAVE CREEPED THE SITE.

——————-

NIGGA PLEASE, LIKE ANYONE IS GOING TO BE HONEST ON HER ABOUT THAT.

• jt

holy crap too many anons :| http://i.imgur.com/uhGdM.gif

k

wow i feel like im in an old post

NIGGA PLEASE, LIKE ANYONE IS GOING TO BE HONEST ON HER ABOUT THAT.
    DON’T GO SAYING THE N WORD.

• iSarcasticING

“tho” i wonder who that could be

*points finger at me* me?

yeah…

DON’T GO SAYING THE N WORD.

NIGGGGAAAAAAAA!

• Voice of Reason

OU you’re are dumb. You disable them for like 7 months and then one you re-enable them you expect shit to go back to the way it used to be. Like no, you ignored us and our needs for over half a year and we’re not just going to come crawling back.

• entertainmentlove

ur mom is dumb for giving birth to you.
    ———————–
    T_T

*points finger at me* me?

smh

NIGGGGAAAAAAAA!
    STOP BEING RACIST. DO YOU REALIZE HOW DISRESPECT THAT IS?

• jayrauhl

damn. i was gonna click the clapping emotion but i forgot where i was..

They’re trying :/

NIGGA PLEASE, LIKE ANYONE IS GOING TO BE HONEST ON HER ABOUT THAT.
    DON’T GO SAYING THE N WORD.

————————-

TOO LATE.

say nigga one more time I swear

damn. i was gonan click the clapping emotion but i forgot where i was..
    I speak the truth, guess that’s a foreign language to y’all :moon:

• sparkles

:gtfo:

• lastkiss

I wonder what time you can go anon…

does anyone here have sexual frustration towards bieber

• Peekaboo

is it dead, If i stay a user i have to be ready soo look at my icon.

DOES ANYONE KNOW ANY GOOD EDITING TUTORIALS

does anyone here have sexual frustration towards bieber
    *********
    sometimes, now that you mention it

• Peekaboo

Gosh, my yahoo avatar kinda looks like me

……

REFRESHHHHHHH.

THEY SEE ME RAUHLING THEY HATIN

ohmygod ROFLLL.

I’m boreeddddddddddd

http://xxfan1direction.tumblr.com/post/15412057896/oh-heyy-again ]

People saying this is harry ! .. do not know if it’s true !

• Boo-Bear Vibes

xDemiSmiley said:
    http://xxfan1direction.tumblr.com/post/15412057896/oh-heyy-again ]

People saying this is harry ! .. do not know if it’s true !
    ——————-
    Ehhh idk his hair isn’t that high

Jan 6, 2012 @ 12:58 pm
    xDemiSmiley said:
    http://xxfan1direction.tumblr.com/post/15412057896/oh-heyy-again ]

People saying this is harry ! .. do not know if it’s true !
    It’s not…. Harry’s got a better dick.

• xDemiSmiley

It’s not…. Harry’s got a better dick.

Oeeh Anna how do you know that ;)

Ehhh idk his hair isn’t that high

Omy .. my exact some reaction 0_o

• Lantonia

*waits*

• peacelovehearts

It’s not…. Harry’s got a better dick.

Oeeh Anna how do you know that ;)
    I’ve had my many encounters before…

• peacelovehearts

It’s now 1:03 oceanup time.. this is the afternoon.
    *taps foot impatiently*

• xDemiSmiley

I’ve had my many encounters before…

Aaaah !

• Lantonia

• Disco.Is.Dead

Lol she paid for this theme. Lol.

OU,

did you lie?

Jan 6, 2012 @ 01:06 pm
    Disco.Is.Dead said:

Lol she paid for this theme. Lol.
    —————
    O_o…. why in the world would you do that?

im sleepy

:gtfo:
    IM TRYING TO HELP YOU FUCKING IDIOT

WOOOW SO FOR 3 HOURS ANON IS GONNA BE ON. LET THE GAMES BEGIN

N

I

G

OU only listens to us when activity levels are being threatens. Fucking bitch.
    ~

That was the point of the boycott, though. When they finally do what they were expected it’s a problem?

G

A

Nigga.
    You are not a tough bitch you elephant child.

Y’ALL FORUM EMOTIONS ICONS CODES DON’T WORK ON HERE. DUHHHHH!!!!

THIS IS OU NOT A FORUM.

Y’ALL FORUM EMOTIONS ICONS CODES DON’T WORK ON HERE. DUHHHHH!!!!

THIS IS OU NOT A FORUM.
    —————-

*CUMFACEEEEEE*

You are not a tough bitch you elephant child.

elephant child omg wat

Y’ALL FORUM EMOTIONS ICONS CODES DON’T WORK ON HERE. DUHHHHH!!!!

THIS IS OU NOT A FORUM.
    —————–
    Common sense…

b-b-b-b-b-ooooooooooooring.

None of you are funny. Immature twats.

Let us post the truth and stir up trouble.

WHAT IT DO

None of you are funny. Immature twats.

—————————-

*YAWNS*

Nothing personal. You just make life so hard. I’m not going to get into a tirade, but here’s the tip of the iceberg. This past weekend (and more recently) I’ve been doing shopping for clothes. I don’t want to, but they’re instituting a new dress code at work and my current clothes pretty much don’t meet it.

So I have three requirements. My shirts have to have buttons, dress code requirement. They have to have short sleeves, personal thing. And they have to fit. Whoa big problem with that last one. Taking the first two into account, things are OK and there’s a decent selection, I can generally pick out things I like for decent prices. But oh!! Large here, extra large there. Pants? Mostly 40 inch waist and (way) up. Where’s the clothes to fit normal people? Makes it quite a challenge.

I ended up buying some underwear too. Oh yes, very chic, just look past it. I was aiming for 32 inch waistband. I generally wear my pants 2 (1 when I can find it but that’s rare) inches bigger than that, but underwear (briefs! don’t get me started on boxers) needs to be snug. No joke, 34 was the smallest size there was. I took the chance, and it fits ok, but they are generally a bit bigger than what I’d call best.

There’s too many fat people out there, and too many companies catering to their needs.

None of you are funny. Immature twats.

amen

• jayrauhl

stop promoting your shit blog

jealous that i have more followers than you

SS
    S
    S
    S
    S

SS

Let us post the truth and stir up trouble.
    Oh i’m soooo scared…not.

what did i just read

I’m glad anons are back.

—————-
    fat people are delicious.

nobody here is an actual anon. it’s just everyone who already has accounts. there’s no difference between this & when anons aren’t enabled if it’s the same people talking….just a thought.

——————————-

YOUR POINT IS?

MADE POST ALIVE AND FOR SOME US USER WHO ARE TOO LAZY TO LOGIN. IGHT!

I JUST DID CACA AND STANK UP THE WHOLE BATHROOM MUHAHAHAAAAA

Everyone is just going to back to here anyway. As much you prolong, you will end up back at this place. Why do you have to go anger people and try to seem cool. You’re not cool, you’re being selfish and immature.

——————————-

YOUR POINT IS?

MADE POST ALIVE AND FOR SOME US USER WHO ARE TOO LAZY TO LOGIN. IGHT!
    ______
    IGHT?!
    FUCK THAN WORD, BETWEEN THAT AND POUCHON… i JUST CAN’T

Why do people think every troll is anons, gn, jordan, or ina. There is more than 4 trolls in the world.

———————————

COOL STORY BRUAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

i have 10378 followers

orly

• jayrauhl

i agree. im not even trolling rn

they look cute

• SunFlower

I’m going to have to agree with you Miley on the weave tweet. *Puts hair weave*

jordan doesn’t troll.

NIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    ____
    CRACKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I want to suck justins dick and deepthroat is sexy dick.

• Robbie

Okay, who EVER wrote that review is some major FUCKED UP views on politics. Democrats (eg-hem, DEMONCRAPS) disgust me to an extent that I can NOT explain!

How cud u ‘LIBERALS’ support BABY MURDER, going against the CONSTITUTION, and, like this review, support DRUGS and POP-SMOKING and then call urselves american-christian?

what a shame… miley, i lvoe her, but i miss the old miley, not the one who was not ‘sexy’, i love her sexy side, but just the one who didn’t try so damn hard to be some walking POLITICAL ward…

Miley, you are a singer. You are an ACTRESS. But you are NOT a poltician. Thank God, cuz then this country wud be even more f’d up.

She doesn’t even know what she is choosing to support. Hollywood has destroyed her politcally. Her father raised her to be conservative and she used to endorse JOHN McCAIN and now all she is doing is trying to appeal to HOLLYWOOD by acting as if she knows what she is talking about when she says, “DON’T GIVE UP, OCCUPY WALLSTREET!”

And why wud she HATE “RICK SANTORUM” why wud she CHOOSE to HATE anyone she doesn’t know simply because they share different political views. She pisses me off!

Stick to singing NOT PREACHING POLITICS that was NOT What u signed up for and u r WAY too young and, clearly, un-educated about politics… SO pathetic it’s just disgusting… hate her now… kinda.. ;)

jordan doesn’t troll.
    _____
    jordan..is that you?

• jayrauhl

I want to suck justins dick and deepthroat is sexy dick.

me too

LOL

Born on March 1, 1994, Justin Bieber started singing since he was 12 and finished the second place when participating in a local singing competition. “The other people in the competition had been taking singing lessons and had vocal coaches. I wasn’t taking it too seriously at the time, I would just sing around the house,” he recalled.

In an effort to share his victory to family and friends who missed his performances at the competition, he and his mother opened a YouTube account and posted his video performances on the file-sharing website. “I put my singing videos from the competition on YouTube so that my friends and family could watch them,” he stated. “But it turned out that other people liked them and they started subscribing to them. That’s how my manager found me. He saw me on YouTube and contacted my family and now I’m signed!”

His manager Scooter Braun flew Justin from his hometown Ontario, Canada to Atlanta, Georgia for a meeting with Usher. “I sang for him and his people and he really wanted to sign me then and there but I still had a meeting with Justin Timberlake who also wanted to sign me. It …

** Justin Bieber biography continues below **

** Justin Bieber biography continues now**

turned out Usher’s deal was way better. He had L.A. Reid backing him up and Scooter had a lot of really good connections in Atlanta,” he traced back his memory.

In October of 2008, Justin was officially signed to Island Records and began working on his debut album “My World”. Powerhouse producers like Christopher “Tricky” Stewart and The-Dream lent their helping hands on the effort. He also got Usher as his collaborator on one of the songs.

“My World” was released across United States on November 17. The album was preceded with four hit singles “One Time”, “One Less Lonely Girl”, “Love Me” and “Favorite Girl”, all of which cracked Top 15 of Canadian Singles chart and reached Top 40 of Billboard Hot 100. This achievement made him the only artist in Billboard history who has four singles from a debut album charting in the Top 40 of the Hot 100 before the album’s release.

Justin toured with Taylor Swift as her supporting act on two of her U.K. stops for “Fearless” tour. He also embarked on five headlining concerts in Canada. Moreover, he appeared in several hit U.S. TV shows, naming some were “Good Morning America”, “The Ellen DeGeneres Show, …

lol dead already

• jayrauhl

why are people posting justin bieber bios

You can fuck off with that justin paragraph.

WHITEEEEEE & BLACK PEEEEOPLE SUCK!!!! GREEEN PEOPLE FOR THE WIN!!!!! MAAHAHAHAHA!!

===============
    I agree. every time i go to my favorite clothing store, I never see any small or medium shirts. they’re always in freaking large and extra large. not fair. not everyone in the country is obese >.<

why the paras

——————————-

YOUR POINT IS?

MADE POST ALIVE AND FOR SOME US USER WHO ARE TOO LAZY TO LOGIN. IGHT!
    ______
    IGHT?!
    FUCK THAN WORD, BETWEEN THAT AND POUCHON… i JUST CAN’T

——————————-

THIS ANI’T ENGLISH CLASS OR AN ESSAY FOR SCHOOL!

OTHERS AND MYSELF CAN SAY AS WE PLEASE AND THAT INCLUDES SLANG WORDS!

DON’T LIKE? THEN DON’T REPLY BACK! SIMPLE AS THAT!

nobody fucking cares abt beaver and nobody read that novel

why the paras
    MOMMA????? is that YOU?????

ANON FOREVERRR! SPARTAAA! -____-

• jayrauhl

i’ll just hang out with the anons

Jan 6, 2012 @ 02:39 pm

HI PICCOLO!

• racist anon

I’m Asian, but I only like white girls. Black girls are ugly, brown/Muslim girls are repulsive (is that why they wear a hijab?
    Asians are ugly, baby-faced and flat.

White girls are just perfect. Sexy face, butt, boobs. I’m a virgin, but I would only ever bang a white girl. White dudes are better looking too – I’m not gay, but it’s true.

Are they superior to us? I mean look at all countries ran by white people – Canada, all of Europe etc. All these countries are successful, while countries ran by Asians/muslims/browns/blacks are usually not in good standing at all.

I do not know if they are superior in every way, but looks wise, definitely.

Hopefully her skin is okay.. More pix HERE!

NOTE: Anonymous Comment Friday Afternoon is coming today :]

Starting @ 2 PM PST today and until the spammers find out and attack the site. We’ll be monitoring it and have to shut it off once the attack starts :] Hoping to make it til 5!

Miley Cyrus Is Hipper And More Liberal Than You. Oh, And She Hates Rick Santorum. ?Miley Cyrus’ Hannah Montana is one of the easier Disney shows for adults to sit through. Her voice and wide eyes aren’t totally unlike a young Lucille Ball. Still, that might not be enough to make an adult investigate her music. But her surprisingly not-overplayed catalogue contains some of the best and most surprising pop of the last decade. It’s unpretentious, well-sung and startlingly tasteful. She’s not self-righteous, and she’s usually not trying to seduce the listener like so many other nymphets. Oh, and her political views are startlingly cogent; she hated Rick Santorum before he almost won Iowa (see below). We love thee, Miley Cyrus; let us count the ways.

She smokes weed and supports Occupy Wall Street.
    At only 16, this walking franchise recorded “Wake Up America,” a freaking global warming song: “I know that you don’t want to hear it/ Especially coming from someone so young.” Needless to say, it’s a lot smarter than the gum-snapping Britney Spears who supported George W. Bush in Fahrenheit 9/11.

It’s friday friday…GOTTA GET DOWN ON FRIDAY!!!

stop the violence! http://i.imgur.com/X30f3.gif

It’s friday friday…GOTTA GET DOWN ON FRIDAY!!!

NIGGUH SEE YA LATEH

Ya’lll so funny HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

jt said:
    stop the violence! http://i.imgur.com/X30f3.gif
    Why are you here? go back to the family that obviously doesn’t love nor care about you

Anons are back baby

MOMMA????? is that YOU?????

I whip my hair back and forth!!!!

===============
    ___
    gurl.. where u shop at?

gurl.. where u shop at?

FATTIES R US

LOOOL

——————————-

YOUR POINT IS?

MADE POST ALIVE AND FOR SOME US USER WHO ARE TOO LAZY TO LOGIN. IGHT!
    ______
    IGHT?!
    FUCK THAN WORD, BETWEEN THAT AND POUCHON… i JUST CAN’T

——————————-

THIS ANI’T ENGLISH CLASS OR AN ESSAY FOR SCHOOL!

OTHERS AND MYSELF CAN SAY AS WE PLEASE AND THAT INCLUDES SLANG WORDS!

DON’T LIKE? THEN DON’T REPLY BACK! SIMPLE AS THAT!
    _______
    BITCH PLEASSEEEEEEEEE….
    THATS WANNABE SLANG
    ESTI DE CONNE DE TABARNAK DE SACREMEMENT DE PUTE.. NOW THATS REAL SLANG

Y’all

gurl.. where u shop at?

FATTIES R US

LOOOL
    ___
    OMG

omg anons

Jan 6, 2012 @ 02:42 pm
    racist anon said:
    Asians are ugly, baby-faced and flat.

I do not know if they are superior in every way, but looks wise, definitely.
    ——————-
    wht kind of asian? oriental? cuz india and pakistan are asian too and some of them are really pretty. white people look nice polished, but without makeup, all the white girls i know look washed out. people of different ethnic backgrounds are prettier to me. some black girls are gorgeousss. and hispanics / brown people are pretty even without makeup.

im loving this anon shit cuz i get to post shit!

FATTIES R US

LOOOL

SKINNY R US

Jan 6, 2012 @ 02:45 pm

jt said:
    stop the violence! http://i.imgur.com/X30f3.gif

its obvious that im a user here so u gtfo if u wanna cause drama.

rack city bitch rack rack city bitch!

racist anon said:

Asians are ugly, baby-faced and flat.

I do not know if they are superior in every way, but looks wise, definitely.
    ______
    LOL muslim countries are loaded… oil might be dirty money, but it’s still alot of $$$

just had to do it … for old times sake of course … miley rulez!

racist anon said:

I’m , but I only like white girls. Black girls are ugly, brown/Muslim girls are repulsive (is that why they wear a hijab?
    Asians are ugly, baby-faced and flat.

I do not know if they are superior in every way, but looks wise, definitely

——————————-

THIS WHOLE PARAGRAPH!

LOLOLOOLOOLOOLOL!

YOU JUST DISS YOUR OWN RACE!

SELL OUT!

BYE!

OBVS THATS WHY ALL THE PEOPLE THERE ARE POOR TERRORISTS

gurl.. where u shop at?

FATTIES R US LOOL
    JCPenny …

its obvious that im a user here so u gtfo if u wanna cause drama.
    STEPPING BACK CAUSE YOU CANT FITE

WHITEY PLEAAASE! CHILLAX

Obesity is a medical condition in which excess body fat has accumulated to the extent that it may have an adverse effect on health, leading to reduced life expectancy and/or increased health problems.[1][2] Body mass index (BMI), a measurement which compares weight and height, defines people as overweight (pre-obese) if their BMI is between 25 and 30 kg/m2, and obese when it is greater than 30 kg/m2.[3]

Obesity increases the likelihood of various diseases, particularly heart disease, type 2 diabetes, obstructive sleep apnea, certain types of cancer, and osteoarthritis.[2] Obesity is most commonly caused by a combination of excessive food energy intake, lack of physical activity, and genetic susceptibility, although a few cases are caused primarily by genes, endocrine disorders, medications or psychiatric illness. Evidence to support the view that some obese people eat little yet gain weight due to a slow metabolism is limited; on average obese people have a greater energy expenditure than their thin counterparts due to the energy required to maintain an increased body mass.[4][5]

Dieting and physical exercise are the mainstays of treatment for obesity. Moreover, it is important to improve diet quality by reducing the consumption of energy-dense foods such as those high in fat and sugars, and by increasing the intake of dietary fiber. To supplement this, or in case of failure, anti-obesity drugs may be taken to reduce appetite or inhibit fat absorption. In severe cases, surgery is performed or an intragastric balloon is placed to reduce stomach volume and/or bowel length, leading to earlier satiation and reduced ability to absorb nutrients from food.[6][7]

Obesity is a leading preventable cause of death worldwide, with increasing prevalence in adults and children, and authorities view it as one of the most serious public health problems of the 21st century.[8] Obesity is stigmatized in much of the modern world (particularly in the Western world), though it was widely perceived as a symbol of wealth and fertility at other times in history, and still is in some parts of the world.[2][9]

• SubwayToVenus

500 comments? I thought this was forever dead.

• RACISM

Well a white man can have a white baby with blond hair and blue eyes. He (a white man) can also have a Negro baby.

But a black man can never have a pure blond hair blue eye baby. Never.

I white man can take his gene pool and darken it until his off spring are Negro’s, but a black man can never no mater how hard he tries will ever become white.

So we must conclude the white man is superior to the black man because he can become black or stay white but a black man can never be a pure white man. Never.

Read it and weep.

_______
    BITCH PLEASSEEEEEEEEE….
    THATS WANNABE SLANG
    ESTI DE CONNE DE TABARNAK DE SACREMEMENT DE PUTE.. NOW THATS REAL SLANG

———————–

NO COMPRENDE!

BYE!

• Live.Love.Learn.

idk wht that anon is talking about and why it’s dissing its own race? china has like the second largest economy after the US.. like really, everything is made in fucking china soooo.

• jayrauhl

500 comments? I thought this was forever dead.

just anons spamming

• SubwayToVenus

500 comments? I thought this was forever dead.

just anons spamming
    Yeah, I see.
    Where’s everyone?? Did all of the users moved onto a new site?

IM A DIRECTIONATOR

CHOOOOO

SHUT UP RACIST HOE

blue eyes is a fucking mutation in DNA. it ain’t anything special. get some colored contacts and move the fuck on? like rlly..

OBVS THATS WHY ALL THE PEOPLE THERE ARE POOR TERRORISTS
    ____
    that saudi prince and his gold ferrari beg to difer

RACISM said:

But a black man can never have a pure blond hair blue eye baby. Never.

Read it and weep.

————————-

AND WHITE PEOPLE CAN NEVER TURN A BLACK BABY WHITE. BLACK PEOPLE CAN TURN A WHITE BABY BLACK. THEIR GENRES ARW STRONGER.

STAY MAD.

HAVE A GOOD DAY.

Yeah, I see.
    Where’s everyone?? Did all of the users moved onto a new site?

Yeah all the regular uses moved to this forum. I can’t post the link here or i’ll be banned tho

• jt

i dont care about someone who wants 2 pick a fight with me (even tho i dont have great comebacks) idc. im glad the anons are back :) http://i.imgur.com/71xKW.gif

• Live.Love.Learn.

SHUT UP RACIST HOE
    are you even kidding me? i was defending China….

2 more hours to go…oh boy.

• entertainmentlove

what is with these racist losers smh.

• Live.Love.Learn.

Well this is boring….

all u bitchez needa a slap in da face yo

Jan 6, 2012 @ 02:57 pm
    entertainmentlove said:

what is with these racist losers smh.

i knowww. some anon wanted to fight w/ me lol

Well this is boring….

Hi (:

• racist anon

WHY ARE SOME PEOPLE SKIN LIKE LIGHT BROWN DIRT AND LIKE DARK BROWN DIRT. WHY CANT WE ALL BE WHITE AND PRETTY

RACISM said:

But a black man can never have a pure blond hair blue eye baby. Never.

Read it and weep.
    _____

they beg to difeer

• Live.Love.Learn.

roflllll I’m not signed in on my account, but I’m still entering my username as my name. lol might as well sign in

• hitler

im going to take all users and put them in concentration camps, the perfect race is of anons.

• Live.Love.Learn.

Hi (:
    hello :) who is this?

racist anon said:

___
    cuz then it would be boring
    COLORS MAKE THE WORLD BEAUTIFUL K?

Hitler!! bring it on!!

• Live.Love.Learn.

Hitler said:
    OMG lmaooooooo

• President Snow

HITLER!

• Racist anons

WHY ARE BLACK PEOPLE BETTER AT EVERYTHING. THEY HAVE BIGGER DICKS, LONGER LIVES, LESS DEPRESSED, STRONGER, QUICKER, SMARTER, BETTER LOOKING.

listen u freak @gorgeousselena U GOT SOME ISSUES KAY§ rOSES ARE RED VILOTES R BLUE§ IF U GOT CAUGHT IN 524652.58622356863663255553665412263 OF A SMILER U R SOOOOOO DEAD!

• hitler

Jan 6, 2012 @ 03:00 pm

Hitler!! bring it on!!
    —————-

Now.. now this is sounding a bit too sexual.

i knowww. some anon wanted to fight w/ me lol
    ——————–
    it’s boring now, now it’s just old users trying to be funny -_- or it’s oceanup themself if so I’m never coming back

oh wow LOL welcome back anon. I like poop.

• hitlerposeranon

Poserrrrrr

Jan 6, 2012 @ 02:25 pm
    Voice of Reason said:

===
    Wait im new lol… what did they ignore? what needs?

racist anon said:

—————————-

SO BLACK PEOPLE CAN BE RUDE AND IGNORANT LIKE YOU. YEAH NO THANKS NO-BRAINER!

which is exactly why white people hate their pale skin and go tanning to look better. yup

Jan 6, 2012 @ 03:01 pm
    Racist anons said:

———————-

BLACK PEOPLE ARE FUG AND SMELL

• Nazi Soldier

Thank you my master! When shall I begin the massacre, sir?

BLACK PEOPLE ARE MORE RACIST THAN WHITE PEOPLE JS. WHITE PEOPLE STOPPED. SO FUCK OFF ABOUT RACISM. BLACK PEOPLE THINK THERE THE BEST.

Jan 6, 2012 @ 03:01 pm
    Racist anons said:

longer lives? – not after dat fried chicken & dem mashed potatoes w gravy.

Yeah

lol @ GN trolling.

Jan 6, 2012 @ 03:01 pm
    entertainmentlove said:

i knowww. some anon wanted to fight w/ me lol
    ——————–

aw :c if u do leave ima miss ur kendall gifs D: but i agree w/ u tho.

• hitler

My people, the users are taking over our world! we use to run this site, not jew users are crawling all over, diseasing this site with their wretched ways. find every use you can and take them to the concentration camp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRR

• AnneFrank

vhat

lets not stretch the page tho
    omg

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

• Nazi Soldier

-hides-
    kill her!!!!!!!!!!!

• AnneFrank

im gonna laugh once this anon army is done http://i.imgur.com/V7GYy.gif

Jan 6, 2012 @ 03:01 pm
    Racist anons said:

longer lives? – not after dat fried chicken & dem mashed potatoes w gravy.

——————————-

AND BLACK PEOPLE ARE STILL LIVING LONGER!

BLACK PEOPLE DON’T GET WRINKES AS FAST AS WHITE PEOLPLE!

WHILE PEOPLE AGE FASTER!

YOU MAY SIT.

Black people resemble monkeys.

So do white people look at liam hemsworth.

wwww

• Live.Love.Learn.

Now this is the story all about how
    My life got flipped, turned upside down….

OMG

I HATE INA

Heller

Jan 6, 2012 @ 03:08 pm

Black people resemble monkeys.

So do white people look at liam hemsworth.

OMG

Now this is the story all about how
    My life got flipped, turned upside down….
    NO ONE GIVES A FLYING FUCK

• Anons suck

OCEANUP!! GET YOUR ASS HERE!!

—————
    lol yeah okay

————————-

DENIAL!!!!!!!!!!!!

So do white people look at liam hemsworth.
    dyinggggggggggg

awks

• AnneFrank

-casually listens to Unbroken-

SOBERISSEXY GUYS.

BALL SO HARD MUTHAFUCKERS WANNA FIND ME

MY BOYFRIEND DEDICATED A SONG TO ME

Black people resemble monkeys.

So do white people look at liam hemsworth

———————

-DEAD-

WIN.

• AnneFrank

Justin Bieber.

Is a faggot.

MY BOYFRIEND DEDICATED A SONG TO ME

Your virtual boyfriend HAHAHHAA

• Live.Love.Learn.

NO ONE GIVES A FLYING FUCK

And I’d like to take a minute; just sit right there
    I’ll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel-Air

this is fucking boring.

this is fucking boring.

THE SONG HE DEDICATED TO ME WAS GANGSTA PARADISE BY COOLIO IS THAT ROMANTIC???!!

Jan 6, 2012 @ 03:07 pm
    oceanUP. said:

@jt what is up with all your wrestling gifs & icons? LOLOLOL WWF fan or something?

dont mean to correct u its WWE & yes im a big fan :D

BALL SO HARD MUTHAFUCKERS WANNA FIND ME
    that shit cray

• entertainmentlove

aw :c if u do leave ima miss ur kendall gifs D: but i agree w/ u tho.
    ——————-
    I might stay who knows

Jan 6, 2012 @ 03:01 pm
    Racist anons said:

longer lives? – not after dat fried chicken & dem mashed potatoes w gravy.
    ______
    oh lawd

Your virtual boyfriend HAHAHHAA
    —————

HIS NAME IS TOM JERRY

I might stay who knows
    Don’t leave they said they’re just gonna do this on fridays to see. Don’t leave just cuz some people are being asses.

TOM & JERRY!!! AHAHAHA

• Corn

Every Little Thing

DENIAL!!!!!!!!!!!!
    live longer? lol no they die from aids

SOME THESE USERS ON FORUM THINK THEY BETTER THAN USER NEW ONE ON OU!

BALL SO HARD MUTHAFUCKERS WANNA FIND ME
    —————-
    BITCHA

aw :c if u do leave ima miss ur kendall gifs D: but i agree w/ u tho.
    ——————-
    I might stay who knows

stop talking to yourself on anon lmfao

• jt

i like wrestling! who agrees? :D

live longer? lol no they die from aids
    ——————–

YEAHHHHHHHHHH MONKEYS BROUGHT AIDSSS

I HATE YOU JACKIE

Studies show on average white people have more diseases than black. So you may shut the fuck up

DENIAL!!!!!!!!!!!!
    live longer? lol no they die from aids

—————————–

BITCH PLEASE, ANOTHER EXCUSE FROM WHILE PEOPLE TO BLAME AN ILLNESS ON BLACK PEOPLE. SMH!!!!!!!!!!!

EVERY RACE CAN GET IT.

THIS CRAP ANI’T FUNNY NO MORE.

SO STFU AND MOVE ON!!!!!!!!!!!

• jayrauhl

i havent done this in forever

stop talking to yourself on anon lmfao
    ——————-
    you get the prize for the most dumbes anon ever.

YOU A STUPID HOE
    YOU A YOU A STUPID HOE

• sparkles

say nigga one more time I swear

Nigga.

• Voice of Reason

OU only listens to us when activity levels are being threatens. Fucking bitch.

I feel weird now.

NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA

• jayrauhl

OU only listens to us when activity levels are being threatens. Fucking bitch.

spill that tea

NIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Anon til 5? oh god…great.

• mileykicksass

Niggaaaa

Nigga.

Wow that was really funny good job

Jan 6, 2012 @ 02:25 pm
    jayrauhl said:

sdsds

DOES ANYONE KNOW ANY GOOD EDITING TUTORIALS

All I know.
    They teach you how to blend and stuff.

• Disco.Is.Dead

O_o…. why in the world would you do that?

I don’t know O___o

• Lantonia

*sigh*

peacelovehearts said:
    Jan 6, 2012 @ 01:06 pm
    Disco.Is.Dead said:

Lol she paid for this theme. Lol.
    —————
    O_o…. why in the world would you do that?
    **********
    I wish i could create my own theme

No anons? *waiting*

• lastkiss

Yeah I wouldn’t wanna RT a beiber or Grayson Chance song, no hate.

• peacelovehearts

O_o…. why in the world would you do that?
    **********
    I wish i could create my own theme
    Oh, i just steal them…

• entertainmentlove

her tweets are just…… they make me pull this face >> http://r17.imgfast.net/users/1716/25/07/36/smiles/3134719242.png

• xDemiSmiley

Finally my dad is gone !

• xDemiSmiley

Covering up for my bestfriend so she can go to her boyfriend .. already know what will happen !

boring

ZzZzZzZz…

• Peekaboo

*crickets* was the anons coming back a lie?

• Lantonia

x_x

x_x

Hi Lani

• DiamondsAreForever

Geez! How long does it take just to put on the anonymous choice on a website’s server? *Tick-Tock*

• Lantonia

Hi Lani
    Hi Emelie. n_n

Hi Emelie. n_n
    How are you?

*crickets*

• Lantonia

How are you?
    I’m good, thanks. Just tired. What about you?

• lastkiss

I’m good, thanks. Just tired. What about you?
    A bit tired & VERY bored.

• SunFlower

DiamondsAreForever said:

————————————

You ani’t lying. They are probably still working on it, as we speak. Just be patience.

*crickets* anons yet?

• DiamondsAreForever

SunFlower said:

DiamondsAreForever said:

————————————

——————————-

Ugh! Okay, I will try. It just taking to long lol! :P

• entertainmentlove

i’m gonna marry the nightttttt >_<

• SunFlower

DiamondsAreForever said:

————————————

——————————-

Ugh! Okay, I will try. It just taking to long lol! :P

———————————–

It is, but that’s all you can do right now.

it’s me miley cyrus me and liam had a threesome today

dsfdsfkhdskufhbuewifewfdsf

OH MY FUCKING GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

DSFEWJRFHWE9HRF98HEWFEW\
    RFEWKTREHTHRENTUUIBIUFDGKJFDGRE
    TGREHT48ITHG8IREHG8IFDNGFDGFDG

!!!!

DFDSFSDFSDFSDFSDFSDF

oh my fucking god

OH MY FUCKING GOD ASDASDASDASDSADSA

It’s a…omg

Anonymous Comment Friday Afternoon

Lol what?

• SunFlower

Does that mean Anonymous comment options are coming back to Oceanup? If yes, about time lol. Things around here been really inactive lately since a lot of users left. This will bring back more people.

• BrokenArrow

My dermatologist is the best hehe.

• peacelovehearts

That would be an A+ outfit without the shoes.

OHMYGOD, ANONS ARE COMING BACK. *cumface*

• peacelovehearts

But everyone’s at school today.. herp derp. Unless the anon option goes into the night, nobody’s going to be here.

asfdsfsdfsdfsdfsdf

EEEEEPPP

• mileykicksass

OMFG

DFSDFSDFDSFDSF

ANONS ARE BACK MOTHA FUCKAS

• sparkles

Anons come back…… choose to stay on account.

OHMYGODDDDD

I CAN JUST CRY

OHMAIIGAWDDD. IT’S LIKE A FUCKING MIRAGE.

LOL this is fun

hellooooooo :)

asfjl;kaweujinhwa-hb

VAGINAAAAAAAA.

OMGSDFDSFSDFSDF
    ITS BEEN LIKE THIS FOR 5 MOTNHS

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, well this is cool :D

*SETS FIRE TO POST*

asldjalsdkjskdjaskdl

OH MY GOD ANONS IS BACK FUCK YES OMG HOLY SHIT

• sparkles

Holy fuck how many of you are here?!

• sdfsdfsdf

omg adassdfsdfsdf

• iSarcasticING

HOLY SHIT ANONS ARE BACK.

This is so fucking jdhgjfkdgf just omg gjfhgtfdhgf

Holy fuck how many of you are here?!

it’s mostly me spamming with 3 others

I’M BRINGING SEXY BAAAAACK!!! YEAAH!!!

Email: fdgdf@fnjkgdf.com

werks everytime.

Jan 6, 2012 @ 02:09 pm
    sparkles said:
    Holy fuck how many of you are here?!
    A mob..

asldjalsdkjskdjaskdl

hi rose

*WINDS HIPS*

I CAN TELL WHO EVERYONE IS

this is so…………….. LOVELY

• xDemiSmiley

READ THE FUCKING CAPTIONNNNN.

OmyKJKDJKJKJ .. I think i’m dying ! .. LOL I didn’t even notice !

FUCK MY ASS

• xDemiSmiley

My father is next to me .. watching a stupid movie :/

:moon:

• Peekaboo

READ THE FUCKING CAPTIONNNNN.

OmyKJKDJKJKJ .. I think i’m dying ! .. LOL I didn’t even notice !
    ****
    what did I miss?

• xDemiSmiley

READ THE FUCKING CAPTIONNNNN.

OmyKJKDJKJKJ .. I think i’m dying ! .. LOL I didn’t even notice !
    ****

Really
    who am i

NOTE: Anonymous Comment Friday Afternoon is coming today :]
    *****
    *continuously refreshes page*

• peacelovehearts

There’s just gonna be like this big mob of anons & nobody’s going to be able to tell each other apart. fjdsalk.

DiamondsAreForever said:

I like Miley’s shoes. *Runs and hides*

Me too :)

OMG WORLD WAR THREE

• Disco.Is.Dead

Someone tell me when it happens. I don’t want to log out for no reason.. (;

Jan 6, 2012 @ 12:12 pm
    jayrauhl said:
    OMG WORLD WAR THREE
    Get your pickle guns & blow torches ready. *cumface*

• xDemiSmiley

How many seconds/minutes/hours till the anons ??

Prepare yourself….(;

*refreshing the page*

• xDemiSmiley

Has anybody seen the TT on twitter ‘Zaylena’ ( Selena and Zayn ?? )

Jan 6, 2012 @ 12:13 pm
    xDemiSmiley said:
    How many seconds/minutes/hours till the anons ??
    ——————
    How many milliseconds?

>_<

• Untouchable

liam’s shirt…LOL, it’s just so…

• Peekaboo

*gets out pitchfork and pickle jar*

• Disco.Is.Dead

Has anybody seen the TT on twitter ‘Zaylena’ ( Selena and Zayn ?? )

I refuse.

• xDemiSmiley

People said Justin and Selena where in a fight because of something and so where Justin and Chaz .. and that Justin went and started flirting with a lot of girls .. and that Selena said that she thought Zayn was cute .. JKKSDJK

I refuse.

Me too :)

People brace yourself *cumface*

~

She’s not doing this to me again.

Herp derp.

• DiamondsAreForever

@xDemiSmiley

That’s good that you do to. ^_^

Yay! The anons are coming back! :)

Sooooo…..

• gorgeousselena

And Miley shouldn’t wear her hair like that.

i know her face looks even more ugly and so fat and round, not to mention that her cheeks are about to explode lol

• peacelovehearts

Just keep swimming, just keep swimming…

• xDemiSmiley

She’s not doing this to me again.

I swear me too :/ .. it will just bring back she only dates the boys that are very famous on the moment ..

how the what the al;ksdjfanfezxc 34Y1

I hate you all.

I’M BRINGING SEXY BAAAAACK!!! YEAAH!!!
    ——————-
    YOU MOTHERFUCKERS DON’T KNOW HOW TO ACT!!!

• AnneFrank

-hides-

• sparkles

Changed icon for first time in forever, feels good man.

Jan 6, 2012 @ 03:01 pm
    Racist anons said:

———————-

BLACK PEOPLE ARE FUG AND SMELL

—————————–

STAY PRESSED!

WAKA

__

• hitler

im the original GTFOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

• oceanUP.

lets not stretch the page tho

• iSarcasticING

watch it be turned off in a second from y’alls spamming. stop guys

I CAN TELL WHO EVERYONE IS
    Tell then!

Really
    who am i

you gotta say something first for me to know

• Brody

WHAT IT DO NIGGAS ANONS IS BACK

———————-
    *falls to ground*

• iSarcasticING

i need to change my icon.

I DON’T GET IT.

BUT. IT’S THIS FEELING

STRETCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

• jt

Changed icon for first time in forever, feels good man.

boobs

• gorgeousselena

EWWWW ITS FUGLY PIG CYRUS GET THAT NIGGUH AWAY

it feels like GN is hurr

you gotta say something first for me to know

I HAVE……..

;_;

Okay, fun is over.

waka

OMG ANONS ARE BACK i can cry

• George

Who wants to see a picture of me?

RACHEL FUCK OFF

• jesse

omg miley is soooo ugly hate her.

I HAVE……..

i cant tell with just those words :(

HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

GUESS WHO I AM?

• gorgeousselena

FUGLY PIG CYRUSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

miley cyrus is an ugly pig who needs to be slaughtered in a butcher factory

miley cyrus is an ugly pig who needs to be slaughtered in a butcher factory

abort.

George said:
    Who wants to see a picture of me?

George? POSTTTTT.

Dimitri get the fuck off

—————
    lol yeah okay

I don’t like this if people are just gonna leave.

• AnneFrank

Black people resemble monkeys.

• oceanUP.

• jayrauhl

hey there diamonsareforever ;)

GORGEOUSSELENA, YOU CAN GO HATE ANONYMOUSLY AGAIN!! :,D

lastkiss said:

Sooooo…..

so how long have you been on OU? ;)

@xDemiSmiley

That’s good that you do to. ^_^

Yay! The anons are coming back! :)

They are so cute :) .. WHOOOO

• xDemiSmiley

Claudia what did i miss you !

gorgeousselena said:
    And Miley shouldn’t wear her hair like that.

**********
    Hey how are you darling?

• peacelovehearts

If Selena ends up dating one of the 1D boys, someone will die.

gorgeousselena said:
    EWWWW ITS FUGLY PIG CYRUS GET THAT NIGGUH AWAY
    —————–
    jfdksafjdskla.

• xDemiSmiley

ANNA ! I might get the clothes .. I have been begging them :)

RACHEL FUCK OFF
    __

:ilu:

• gorgeousselena

why she always looks like she doesnt even take a shower? so gross! smelly cyrus sucks! i remember that someone one time say that she stinks, ewww

• Disco.Is.Dead

If Selena ends up dating one of the 1D boys, someone will die.

Probably her.

ARE WE BACK TO OU?

REFRESSHHHHH.

Jan 6, 2012 @ 12:22 pm
    xDemiSmiley said:
    ANNA ! I might get the clothes .. I have been begging them :)
    Awww yeahh
    . *applauds*

• xDemiSmiley

If Selena ends up dating one of the 1D boys, someone will die.

Who ?? .. no serious if she does that i really will doubt she only date boys that are very famous on the moment ..

Probably her.
    By me.

peacelovehearts said:
    If Selena ends up dating one of the 1D boys, someone will die.
    *********
    *give you a face*

• peacelovehearts

Selena can have Niall. I wouldn’t care.

Awww yeahh. *applauds*

I’m so happy .. but you know .. knowing my parents they could change their mind in a second :)

• Disco.Is.Dead

so how long have you been on OU? ;)

hey there diamonsareforever ;)

• gorgeousselena

If Selena ends up dating one of the 1D boys, someone will die.
    and that would be another reason for why you ugly anna have so much jealous and envy of her!

• Disco.Is.Dead

Selena can have Niall. I wouldn’t care.

No. D:<

peacelovehearts said:

Selena can have Niall. I wouldn’t care.

No , Niall is mine and so is Zayn and Louis and Harry and Liam ..

• peacelovehearts

Then you better get on that quick.

Yep.

• gorgeousselena

Hey how are you darling?
    im soo fine and happy, today i got some extremly amazing news yeiiii

• xDemiSmiley

Then you better get on that quick.

Oh i will XD I’ll just keep nagging

im soo fine and happy, today i got some extremly amazing news yeiiii
    You’re moving to a new psychotic ward?

• Boo-Bear Vibes

Has anybody seen the TT on twitter ‘Zaylena’ ( Selena and Zayn ?? )
    ——————–
    It didn’t actually trend though right? People were trying to get it to trend and I wanted to cut them all.

Hey how are you darling?
    im soo fine and happy, today i got some extremly amazing news yeiiii
    *******
    what is it?

@gorgeousselena
    *slides hand up your thigh*

im soo fine and happy, today i got some extremly amazing news yeiiii
    You’re moving to a new psychotic ward?

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lni1fnTvnU1qd18mq.gif ]

im soo fine and happy, today i got some extremly amazing news yeiiii
    You’re moving to a new psychotic ward?

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lni1fnTvnU1qd18mq.gif ]

• SMAD

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

• xDemiSmiley

Oh Lozan it did trend it was the third TT on twitter ..

• SMAD

Liam looks like he smells and Miley looks like she didn’t take a bath that morning.

• sparkles

Well that was fun for like 5 seconds.

Okay sooooooo what now

WHATS UP WID YOU CALLING ME AFTER TWO

Dimitri get the fuck off

Wheres Dimitri

*chris brown face*

• mimi

gorgeousselena said:

FUGLY PIG CYRUSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ———————-
    fuck you you stupid bitch atleast miley isnt a heyfdeabfu fynmncajhsbjhbjhbjhbjdashfijnovelblahahahahdajabsusbudhijvndiuhfidabihbdi
    nick jonashbsdabudy8fydaujdbvhmbdhjbvuh

NOW WUT.

• Anon who takes pics

LAWL

• sparkles

ARE WE BACK TO OU?

EWWWW ITS FUGLY PIG CYRUS GET THAT NIGGUH AWAY
    FUGLY LOSER

Well that was fun for like 5 seconds.

your icon…

Oh hi!

*cumface*

Wheres Dimitri
    I just feel he is one spamming

ARE WE BACK TO OU?
    ==========

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHLOL ANONSSSSSSSSSS

guess who i am

Seriously guys, now wut.

FUCKING PIG CYRUS NEEDS TO BURN STUPID UGLY PIECE OF SHIT SHE MAKES ME THROW UP WITH HER FATNESS AND CROOKED UGLY FACE UGH HOW CAN PEOPLE LOOK AT HER FOR MORE THATN 60 SECOND WITHOUT DYING AHHHHHHHHHH

• sparkles

*goes back to the forum & waits tbh*

Y’ALL FOR THE FORUM USERS OR WHATEVER…….

NOW YOU ALL WANT TO COME BACK?

GTFO!

TROLOLOLOLOLOLO!

I just feel he is one spamming

oic

Not everyone is going back to OU, tho.

FORUM NIGGUHS CAN GTFO

• iSarcasticING

*sips tea and gets bored*

awks

Not everyone is going back to OU, tho.

“tho” i wonder who that could be

Not everything spam is by one person.

Jesus

we want big icons and sigs

vaginaboob.

• DiamondsAreForever

@xDemiSmiley

Agreed. *Checks clock to see when the anons will arrive*

hey smad anons are coming back

A-B-C.

EASY AS 1 2 3.

AS SIMPLE AS DO RAY ME

• Boo-Bear Vibes

xDemiSmiley said:
    Oh Lozan it did trend it was the third TT on twitter ..
    ——————————–
    WTFHNRFDLSNSLGLFD About to go on a rant on Twitter.

*waits for the creepers to come out of hiding*

• xDemiSmiley

Maybe he does smell and maybe Miley didn’t take a bath that morning ?

we want big icons and sigs
    Well shut the fuck up no one really gives a shit about what you want.

• xDemiSmiley

WTFHNRFDLSNSLGLFD About to go on a rant on Twitter.

I know .. i was like NO WAY !

jayrauhl said:
    @gorgeousselena
    *slides hand up your thigh*
    *********
    really man, really?

we want big icons and sigs
    —————
    Sigs are annoying & confusing.
    Nobody wants them. Go away.

this is dumb

PRESSED?

• peacelovehearts

Maybe Zayn can take Selena to a hookah bar.

this is dumb
    ur mom is dumb for giving birth to you.

Well shut the fuck up no one really gives a shit about what you want.

• Disco.Is.Dead

LOL at those idiots who think they’re too cool to be on oceanup.

• Boo-Bear Vibes

xDemiSmiley said:
    I know .. i was like NO WAY !
    ————————-
    One of the reasons they should stay in the UK, she can’t go anywhere near them

• xDemiSmiley

I like the Harry Styles hair flip much and much better then the Justin Bieber hair flip

• SMAD

Jan 6, 2012 @ 12:30 pm
    jayrauhl said:

hey smad anons are coming back
    ——————-

Finally! :D

• SMAD

Maybe he does smell and maybe Miley didn’t take a bath that morning ?

I’d still tap Miley tho.

One of the reasons they should stay in the UK, she can’t go anywhere near them

I know .. it’s just if Justin and Selena really broke up ( Like lots of people say they did ! ) and Selena and Zayn WOULD get together .. it’s just .. Then Selena has dated Nick Jonas ( When he was revelant on that moment ) Taylor Lautner ( When he was revelant on that moment ) and now Justin and then Zayn ??

• DiamondsAreForever

Which of you guys are turning back into an anon when the anonymous choice comes back on here this afternoon?

poop

• SMAD

—————————–

Werent they together this week?

• jayrauhl

im going just to see how it is

• Boo-Bear Vibes

xDemiSmiley said:
    ——————————–
    You understand me so much Michelle <3

• Peekaboo

Maybe he does smell and maybe Miley didn’t take a bath that morning ?
    **********
    I know something that smells worse according to one of the questions asked on youtube it’s Ke$ha’s vagina

• Disco.Is.Dead

I’ll temporarily be an anon.

• peacelovehearts

I’m just gonna do it for the hell of it.
    I’m still gonna be on my account, it’s just for fun.

• SMAD

@DiamondsAreForever

Me maybe..

• Disco.Is.Dead

Take advantage of the opportunity

*****
    maybe

• Disco.Is.Dead

Note that y’all are going to have to go back on your accounts tomorrow, though..

• gorgeousselena

You’re moving to a new psychotic ward?

oh sorry disgusting anna, not because you are pathetic psychotic and a creepy bitch means everybody are like you!

• xDemiSmiley

Werent they together this week?

People said that Selena and Justin got in a fight yesterday or two days ago and now they are over .. and the friendship between Chaz and Justin is over and i really got no idea about all this ..

• gorgeousselena

i know disgusting and smelly couple, eww gross as hell!

• SMAD

My sister wants me to go her boyfriends house to have a family gathering and I don’t wanna go. Idk how to tell her I don’t wanna go…

You understand me so much Michelle <3

Awww sweetheart <33

**********
    OMG the way you defend yourself is so heavenly

LOL Caroline Flack has unfollowed Harry on twitter

who the fuck is chaz ?

• SMAD

i know disgusting and smelly couple, eww gross as hell!

lol

——————
    Sorry, can’t understand crazy bitch.

• xDemiSmiley

Am i the only one that will stay on my account when anons are back ??

entertainmentlove said:

who the fuck is chaz ?

One of Justin’s childhood friends !

• peacelovehearts

Am i the only one that will stay on my account when anons are back ??
    Why don’t you go anon? Join in the festivities?

• Peekaboo

Am i the only one that will stay on my account when anons are back ??
    ******
    nope

THEY SEE ME RAUHLING THEY HATIN

• lastkiss

Am i the only one that will stay on my account when anons are back ??
    I might, idk yet.

• entertainmentlove

One of Justin’s childhood friends !
    —————–
    ooooh

• xDemiSmiley

Why don’t you go anon? Join in the festivities?

Don’t know .. maybe i will ?

• SunFlower

Gorgeousselena <333

• -Jenii

when da anons cuming back?