One Direction I WANT Live In Plymouth

onedirectionplymouth-44
onedirectionplymouth-8

From @official_drewny: One Direction played Plymouth, Devon, UK.. depite their small bump on the way down, they came out smiling faces to say hi and take photos with us.

The concert was amazing, Liam’s family were all there and she even took my ticket to get it signed for me. Louis’ grandparents were there too and were very sweet.

Selena would be looking to get attacked by dating another heart throb

• forthemoment.

I’m gonna get so confused now the anons are back. xD

• simpleness

which 1D member do YOU want SELENA o date?

zayn and selena :]
    ===
    I think she would look good with Louis or Zayn.

anons are back………..place still dead

oceanUP said:
    which 1D member do YOU want SELENA o date?

zayn and selena :]
    ——————
    NONE! She goes near them and she is getting cut.

anons are back………..place still dead

maybe people dont knowwwww

• BrokenArrow

which 1D member do YOU want SELENA o date?

They’re not famous enough for her to date them.

…..

• simpleness

Look for Zayns dick with the help of someones hand.

uuuuuuum oceanup, you better delete all the racist comments on that Miley post. -______-

• L

Wow, this is the second time I’m an anon. Last time was before I became an user. ^^

• CaliSwag

they dont have to

• CaliSwag

stop spaming

• Shabalabadingdong

They’re not famous enough for her to date them.

LMFAO

• Megan Kerr

that video that someone posted is sooooooooooooooooo funny watch it

it’s after 5:00 btw…weren’t anons supposed to be turned off again at 5?

ANONS ARE BACK

• skysfalling

WIZARDS FINALE SPOILER!

Alex wins the competition.. BOO
    Justin replaces Prof. Crums.. cool..
    Max . . basically gets nothing .. the sub shop is passed down to him..

anon swag

• lovelife

AFHASDJKFHASDFJL;HSDF ANONS

• lovelife

they be lookin fine.

Anons being back makes me so happy. I hated having to log in as a user(: <3

Haaaaaa feels good to be an anon

……

wow anons.

Still dead tho

• Lolly pop

All the pretty faces excluding Niall, louis and part of harry

i love being anonymous. it makes me feel alot better since everyone hates me.

• Lolly pop

i love being anonymous. it makes me feel alot better since everyone hates me.
    I still hate you.

i love wearig my stilletto’s,my hair weave, and my purple lipstick. I feel hipster like all dem users.

I feel like Oceanup should leave us anons be anons, users are dicks, they are just like the kardashian family but their is fucking tons of them. Boycotts are not classy at all, whoever started it needs to be banned asap.

Im very surpirsed.. tsk tsk tsk where is gn and anons being anons? smfh.

which 1D member do YOU want SELENA o date?

zayn and selena :]

ummm ewwwww! that rat faced toothpick should just go back to irrelevancy land! Miley will always beat her no matter what! Miley is gonna be the classy one and date one of them.

• Lolly pop

heyy I’M NOT A DICK! meanie.

Jan 6, 2012 @ 06:30 pm
    lovelife said:

-goes back to watching hockey game-

You were always my favorite LoveLife.

• Lolly pop

She seems to date hairy boys sooo…..

heyy I’M NOT A DICK! meanie.

Alright cutie, I meant to say dem users that boycott, Oceanup is being very immature to allow this!!!!!!!

Im very surpirsed.. tsk tsk tsk where is gn and anons being anons? smfh.

anons was fun for a while but its just not the same

She seems to date hairy boys sooo…..

\
    well duuuh she needs someone to dissolve all the fat she has!

anons was fun for a while but its just not the same

I am taking over you, *shoots pickle gun*

• Lolly pop

Lets have a conversation anonymous users, Im bored………. or not. Whatever floats your boat.

Lets date. We would be the cutest couple on ou.

I JUST WANNA MAKE A TOAST TO ALL DEM CREEPERS FROM THAT OTHER SITE *SHIVERS* I HOPE YOU’RE HAPPY CAUSE YOU ARE RUINING EVERYTHING.

Lets date. We would be the cutest couple on ou.

reply button dont work

• Lolly pop

well duuuh she needs someone to dissolve all the fat she has!
    … Must of worked she so thin now.

… Must of worked she so thin now.

i know everything

i still havent masturbated :/

• Lolly pop

… Must of worked she so thin now.

i know everything
    oh yes, wise one.

lets make a toast to my hun anons

Baby, You are one of a kind. Sometimes i think you are the queen of ou cause you used to be so flawless. Then you make this stupid idea to boycott. What the fflying fuck. You ruined everything ou had. You are an immature jb stan who needs to gtfo.

lets make a toast to my hun anons

wow just wow. i didnt even think of the boycott. all the other users did. i jsut made the site GTFO. and im here now sooooo

TOAST FOR JORDAN.

Okay babe, You need to sit yo ass and decide whether u’re coming to pod or you’re staying at ous. You flying fuck. Sometimes i think you’re ina cause you two fuck lovers are just fucking annoying. Go stan Miley somewhere else, you fuuuka

sit yo ass you loved the idea, you made the fucking banner bitch so sit dooown!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAYAYAYAY ANON FIGHT!!

ONE DIRECTION FANS LISTEN

JUSTIN BIEBER IS STILL THE HDIC!

YOU’RE STUPID…ONE DIRECTION IS IN….JB IS OUT GET USE TO IT HUN…NOW RUN ALONG AND STOP LEAVING HATE.

• jayrauhl

JUSTIN BIEBER HDIC

I LOVE YOU

I love Selena, but please no. Do not go anywhere near 1D. I’d rather her stick with Justin because they actually seem happy. I’m not even a fan of Justin, I used to dislike him A LOT, but then I saw that they look happy together and they grew on me. So Selena, please stay happy with Justin, Jelena is cute no matter what haters say.

zayn and selena would make a perfect couple!

• Lolly pop

All those grammatical errors.

I cannot with you users, you wreck everything. you didnt even show up to comment for fucking anonymous day when its our fucking bday.

Jan 6, 2012 @ 08:06 pm
    Lolly pop said:

All those grammatical errors.

i like to keep it real *struts off* *blows pickle gun*

i lick the pickle gun because i know revenge is sweet.

SO……. now its deserted.

tyler the creator is fugly

so horny *masturbates with pickle*

• lovelife

You were always my favorite LoveLife.
    afgkfdjklfvbudh who is this?

they are sooooooo hot

they are sooooooo hot
    Um,no they are OKAY but NOT HOT. Dont get it twisted.

I dont understand why beliebers keep saying a lot of shit to this amazing guys they’re very talented and a lots of beliebers were jonatics and now they are like why you are a directioner? pathetic!

Anons being back makes me so happy. I hated having to log in as a user(: <3
    Lazy ass, you don’t have to log out ya know.

which 1D member do YOU want SELENA o date?
    NONE!!!

• oceanUP

which 1D member do YOU want SELENA o date?

zayn and selena :]

• GoldenGirlJr.

Selena shouldn’t date anyone from One Direction. She should stay with Justing, if that makes her happy.

which 1D member do YOU want SELENA o date?

zayn and selena :]

None.

which 1D member do YOU want SELENA o date?

zayn and selena :]
    none. her whore ass needs to stay with bieber

OU you are crazy, I don’t think Selena would be a good match for any of the 1D members.

which 1D member do YOU want SELENA o date?

zayn and selena :]

Liam or Zayn!

• Live.Love.Learn.

Zayn is my boooooo. If he got with Selena I’d flip a bitch

I’m not even connected to the users anymore.

TOAST FOR GN:

Of fuck bunny, you are so fucking horny all the time i bought you two vibratates for christmas. You make me think you’re fucking demi lovato u hhorny ass biiiiiotch. You should date someone normal like lovelife.. LOVE U!

TOAST FOR JENNY BABE.

Okay babe, its so fucking obvious what your tiny chat pass code is you need to be original. You are a dust bunny under my bed that stays irrelevant, i will always slay ur sorry ass.

• Lolly pop

Those toast are not even that funny…

JACKIE
    Sit yo ass down hun, 1d stanning is fucking annoying. I had enough with taylor swift then u decide to egt your fucking mind into this crazy boy band. U FUUUKA.

Jan 6, 2012 @ 07:59 pm
    Lolly pop said:

Those toast are not even that funny…

ITS 100% REAL AND HONEST. I WILL ALWAYS SLAAAAY AMSBSJFBSAJVFEISUVFDABFF

I’m not even connected to the users anymore.

Awww pooor anonymousssss. You want a pickle? *shoots pickle gun*

ITS 100% REAL AND HONEST. I WILL ALWAYS SLAAAAY AMSBSJFBSAJVFEISUVFDABFF
    mhmmm

ok snokii/claire/nileyup

TOASAT FOR KIR.

Okay babe, your fucking username is irrelevant and i know i will always slay u fuka. It’s obvious you have a lesbo crush on anna so lezbehonest babe. Admit your fucking feeling because u are pathetic.

• @official_drewny

So can’t believe u just did that :/

• Live.Love.Learn.

WIZARDS FINALE SPOILER!

Alex wins the competition.. BOO
    Justin replaces Prof. Crums.. cool..
    Max . . basically gets nothing .. the sub shop is passed down to him..
    ……………………………………………..
    Noooo why’d you spoil it? I was gonna watcch .__.

Anyways, I’m rlly fucking disappointed. Why did it have to be so cliche and have Alex win? I rlly wanted Max to win. Instead he gets nothing. Great ending. Rlly

• lovelife

ill just talk to myself then.

• lovelife

im over this icon :/

• lovelife

i want my harry styes icon back :/ but i feel like youre immediaely judged when someone sees you have a 1D icon. HATERS.

• lovelife