Joe Wilmer Miley & Liam @ Beacher’s

triy

New BFFs Joe Jonas & Wilmer Valderrama partied together again on Saturday night at Beacher’s Madhouse in Hollywood with Miley Cyrus and her boyfriend Liam Hemsworth who arrived separately from Wilmer & Joe, reports E! Online.

Miley danced next to stage as her boyfriend Liam kept a protective watch & they stayed sober throughout the night:Miley looked sober, clean and healthy. She didn’t hold a drink once. & Liam was looking up at her smiling; you can tell he thinks great things of her. It was so cute.’

Demi didn’t appear until 1:30 AM with a big group of friends. Joe & Wilmer spent most of the night at the same table and Joe disappeared once Demi arrived: ‘Joe had moved down to the front row by the time Demi came. I didn’t see her make any eye contact with Joe and they avoided each other. She went right to Wilmer’s table. They are definitely together.’

Around the web

, , ,

Oh this is true, Sarah have photos with them from that night…
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

come’n guys sarah is the real star here.

come’n guys sarah is the real star here.

Sarah should be added to the reality show lol

tbh sarah is probably the source for this article.

tbh sarah is probably the source for this article.

How does she get so close to these celebs?

How does she get so close to these celebs?
    ————————

ummmm idk but joe hates her guts

• MileyEqualsAwesome

I don’t understand the sudden bffness between Joe and Wilmer

What an odd group. Can’t stand Wilmer. Demi can be so irritating sometimes. At least Miam are adorable. I don’t like couple stans, but even I have to steal a look at their couple pics. They are great looking apart and together.

• MileyEqualsAwesome

How does she get so close to these celebs?

Her dad owns some bowling alley or something that they all go to and she goes and creeps at all the events.

ummmm idk but joe hates her guts

Why?

WAT IF JOE IS FALLING IN LOVE WILMER AND IS TRYING TO TAKE HIM AWAY FROM DEMI?!! WAT IF THAT’S HIS PLAN? STEAL HIM AWAY FROM DEM DEM?

• MileyEqualsAwesome

I would love that…

Oh. Thank you, I thought she was dying or something thats why.

i’m naked

• simpleness

LOL if they did have a reality show what would it be called?

Why?

Nick and Joe both seem annoyed everytime she takes pics of them. There’s even a video of Joe being a bitch to her from last summer.

• MileyEqualsAwesome

Oh. Thank you, I thought she was dying or something thats why.

Haha nope she just pretty much stalks them all

lol the liam part makes miley seem a bit cray

Haha nope she just pretty much stalks them all

But why does she wear the same thing? I dont get it does she not have a wardrobe?

• MileyEqualsAwesome

Haha I have no idea, she’s crazy

• m

Looks like Joe is out of the closet…….

• MileyEqualsAwesome

Looks like Joe is out of the closet…….

Dont get my hopes up

Wilmer is starting to like penis

• forthemoment.

Lollll.
    Please say you have the link for the video?

So two of Demi’s ex-boyfriends(17 mag said Wilmer was her EX) now look like they’re boyfriends :/

• SellyismygirlCrush

LMAO

he wasnot being a bitch paps were everywhere he was going to his car and she did took a pic with him earlier this night but then she asked for another one but he wanted to leave quickly and btw she said by herself joe is one of her fav guys and it is always nice to meet him http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQiWI29VAJs

nice

joe wasNOT being a bitch to her he was going to his car and she took a pic earlier this night this night and joe wbut she asked for another one and joe wanted to leave quickly and she said by herself that joe is one of her fav guys and it is always nice seeing him and that he is genuinely one of the nicest guys u will ever meet and here is the video of this night http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQiWI29VAJs and of what she said http://www.flickr.com/photos/sarahmonline/6599051179/in/photostream/

in order for joe to find demi sexy she would have to grow a penis and muscles wilmer’s got all of that in check mode though

• mfan2

Drat! I can’t think of any more Planet of the Apes quotes.

lol i think the video got removed because of the music not the video itself..

mfan2 said:

JOE CHECKING THE DUDE OUT

This video is no longer available due to a copywrite claim by Haar Haar :)

www . youtube . com / watch?v=yG22DSjfVqs same video, different link and it works

take dat http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yG22DSjfVqs
    _________

never gets old lmfao

Garbo said that Joe masturbated to Megan Fox and Demi so I DONT think he’s completely gay.

I think it’s weird that they were all at the same party. Which makes me think this is fake or that they are actually all friends and planned this because 3 people who are all connected don’t just show up at the same place in Hollywood.

Hollywood is a small world..

BAHAHAHA wut?

WAIT WHAT? where the heck did he say that??? are you serious???

I don’t know if it’s Garbo’s twisted sense of humor but he said that like back in 2010

Jan 9, 2012 @ 04:22 pm
    forevernalways said:
    Oh this is true, Sarah have photos with them from that night…

LMAO only her

I think Joe los his virginity to Martin Barlan

i’m naked

Put some clothes on whore! It’s cold!

LMAO only her

rofl

• mfan2

So many times, people are joking around and it gets reported as fact.

TSUNAMI IN CALI!!!!!!!!!!!! DUN DUN DUN

Uhm seriously?

lmao oceanup is only alive bcause of the anons

I think Joe los his virginity to Martin Barlan

LMAO IKR??? Or at least his gay virginity, idk hahaha but right after Joe and Demi broke up, Joe was seen hanging out with Martin. I have a picture where it looks like he is checking out Martin’s ass

So many times, people are joking around and it gets reported as fact.

Garbo is a nasty bitch

He was definitely checking him out like a predator to his prey.

You lose your virginity if you penetrate.. oral and anal don’t count
    so technically gays and lesbians are virgins for life

lmao oceanup is only alive bcause of the anons

trololololol

I think Joe has penetrated female parts before too

E! isn’t reliable source. And none of them were photographed in that place ..

You lose your virginity if you penetrate.. oral and anal don’t count
    so technically gays and lesbians are virgins for life

Whatever, so he slept with a guy for the first time with Martin.
    Although Joe and Nick… idk about them… there’s a pic of them back in ’09 where Nick seems to be wearing Joe’s purity ring and Joe’s hands are in the pocket.

• mfan2

I notice all the Jonas Brothers like to play baseball, and handle those big ole bats. Oops, I should post this anonymously.

I think Joe had sex with Amelia his australian girlfriend adn Chelsea Staub Kane whatever. Guys he had sex with Martin Barlan and now he’s trying to get it with Wilmer.

PUT THE PEANUT IN THE PEANUT HOLE

Lots of penis up in here

The birds and the bees…

this is starting to reminisce old oceanup :’)

so wilmer is dating joe and demi at the same time>?

• kattt.

It’s fake. Times don’t match.

The sex with demi must be guud cuz demi looked like shit saturday like a legit witch & the claws jfc. Happy that miley was sober, miam is cute. As for Joe I don’t know what to think of him, and if Joe & Lovato avoided eachother that means they aren’t guud friends anymore and yay for the sexual tension!

• simpleness

I think it would’ve been a hell of a night if they were all in one group having a good time, with some awkward moments.

Jan 9, 2012 @ 04:04 pm
    kattt. said:

……………………………..

It was @ Beacher’s Madhouse in the Roosevelt, Joe goes there alot with his friends ever since he dated Ashley. Wilmer & Joe are friends & now I guess they hangout? And since Demi is dating Wilmer I guess she better prepare herself for more awkward ex encounters and Miam well I guess they go there often too.

They need to make a reality show together already..all of them.

• simpleness

They need to make a reality show together already..all of them.

I would honestly watch that. It would be filled with so much drama and awkwardness(if thats a word, wich i dont think it is).

Yesssss

• Haley

I think all the ex disney stars like Demi Miley and Jonas and shit need to get a reality show like honestly, it’s so entertaining how awkward they are when they see each other since they all hooked before (:

• forevernalways

Oh this is true, Sarah have photos with them from that night…

I donot know her but she is kinda right btw how do YOU know they are gay or lesbian ? Gee , do u know who is stupid and a bitch now , oh wait i will tell you , YOU ARE STUPID AND A BITCH

• selene

They look really interesting in this photo and I am sure that I am not the only one who thinks this. I like it a lot.
    Aer Conditionat

Guys, is Joe gay? Have I missed something?
    I’m not being rude just wondering if he puts up a ‘straight’ image but really isn’t…
    Well, nobody really KNOWS if he’s gay or not, but at least in my opinion, he totally is. You see, when good looking guys become very famous, people and media have a tendency to say they’re gay or look like one. With Joe, I find it easy to get suspicious (his moves, and the way he is and sometimes even his friends), but there’s also the fact Joe’s a pastor’s kid, so ppl dont expect him to be a naughty guy, or a drunk guy, or a gay guy.

TAKE THAT BOYS IF U HAVE A GUY FRIEND OR U CHECK A JEANS OR A T-SHIRT U LIKE ON A GUY KNOW THAT U ARE GAY OR BI AND GIRLS IF U HAVE A BEUATIFUL FRIEND AND NEXT TIME U WILL CHECK A DRESS OR A SKIRT U LIKE ON A GIRL KNOW THAT U ARE A LESBIAN OR BI SOME PEOPLE HERE NEED TO SHUT THE FUCK UP PEOPLE JOE , WILMER , NICK , KEVIN ARENOT GAYS , DEMI,SELENA , MILEY ARENOT LESBIANS U GUYS DONOT KNOW THEM SO STOP UR HATE AND UR STUPID CONCLUSIONS OR U ARE THE NEXT SHERLOCK HOLMES

I don’t know if I should laugh or cry over your comment. First off, you need to learn how to write; your grammar and punctuation suck. Second, how do YOU know they’re NOT gay or lesbian? Gee, you’re stupid and a bitch.

It seems like Joe is looking at Wilmer’s dick.

TSUNAMI IN CALI!!!!!!!!!!!! DUN DUN DUN

DONT JOKE ABOUT THAT

LETS ALL HAVE AN ORGY :’D
    Whose down! :D

anons orgies for the win

Jan 9, 2012 @ 08:28 pm
    anons orgies for the win

How the hell does that make it fake? Hollywood isn’t a large place. Ever heard of the term coincidence looool

• mfan2

LETS ALL HAVE AN ORGY :’D

A gay guy told me his mom came home and caught him in bed with five other guys. He seemed to be bragging about it, but I don’t know if it’s true. Don’t people worry about AIDS anymore?

EWWWWWWWWWW >.<

wtf rofl

Lets hope Mama Jonas or Ms. Beiber catch their sons doing that…

They like to do a home run esp Kevin and his wife
    if you know what I mean…

• mfan2

Brandi Cyrus tweeted her family is going to the Joyful Noise premiere tonight. That probably includes Miley. I’m sure they want to support Dolly Parton.

mfan2 said:

Cool.

• classicalmusicplayer

Girls r just mad bc if he was gay it crushes their dreams of being with him.

• simpleness

I’m watching PLL wooooooooooooo

• BrokenArrow

so wilmer is dating joe and demi at the same time>?

lol

• BrokenArrow

where can i watch the pictures sarah posted?

proof Wilmer is a weird 30 something year old guy that still wants to act young and date girls barely of age.

”””””””””””””””””””

Actually demi was underage when she started dating him. Wonder what Demi’s parents think of the whole thing? Anyways the Jonas always said that if they had sisters they would be really harsh on them and the guys that dated them but it’s ironic considering that exhibit A they claimed Demi was like their sister yet they never acted protective of her in fact they were a bit douchey and Exhibit B they are douches to girls themselves.

Yeah they are so douchey to Demi that’s why they still sell her stuff on their merch store and OH OH helped her with an album and let me not add the tours. -.-

shiiit i wanna learn to make gifs or edits. anyone has a good tutorial??

shiiit i wanna learn to make gifs or edits. anyone has a good tutorial??

here

• oceanUP

do you support jilmer?!??!!

jilmer? seriously OU if you have nothing nice to say about Joe dont’t post about him..HES NOT GAY

Omg you guys are so right. I would totally watcha a show with Demi Miley Selena wilmer joe nick Justin liam and Taylor. Ultimate reality tv show!lol

• liss1

i don’t think Joe was alone, he always is with his best friends (kyle, tony, mikey, brandon, Jin Joo and JoJo)
    is always the same group, even Joe, JoJo, Jin Joo and Tony were together last night (in a concert)

joe was prob with girls too
    this article just fails to mention it
    … like those two girls he hang out this past weekend, and that martha girl or whatever.

joe was prob with girls too
    this article just fails to mention it
    ———————————-

i dont know how joe does it but he manages to hide a lot of shit from the media, like that time back in september he went to tay swift’s concert in san jose and spent the night there w/ her. the media only reported the fact that he was at her concert and it only was becaus stalker sarah saw them. i think he was alone this time though.

i can’t believe selena is still on the charts

never heard of him “spending the night” there with taylor … dont think they wee “together” when stalker sarah saw them i think it was seperate spottings but whatever. joes been a sneaky little bitch lately. def hooking up with tons of bitches now though especially with Fez as his wingman LOL… -__________-

okay

joe wasNOT being a bitch to her he wanted to leave quickly and she took a pic earlier this night and she wanted another one but paps were everywhere so he wanted to go to his car she says that he is one of her fav guys here http://www.flickr.com/photos/sarahmonline/6599051179/in/photostream/ and the video is here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQiWI29VAJs

yeah he did he flew from rehearsals to san jose from la and spent the night there with her then fans met him at the aiport in the morning, took pics with him etc, and stalker sarah saw them together and hinted at the fact that they were hooking up several times. she basically outed “jaylor”

Ok well whatever I don’t believe that but Yeah joes really good at hiding shit so yeah. His love for wilmer obviously is just too reall too hide LOL

• bromance

The album/tours had nothing to do with the Jonas Brothers. They didn’t make any decisions. That was Disney, lol.

• bromance

You mean Papa J

honey i love the boys but they are fucking douches to girls, ummm then they pretend they’re so holy and respectful.

• oceanUP

was sarah there?!?!?!?!

joe is def the worst … i mean i feel like he gives 100% in the beginning and then just fails at the end lol
    he gets bored easily def

i glad miam had a good time fuck the rest

• classicalmusicplayer

Even if Joe is “Gay” so what? I’ll still listen to his music And if you wouldn’t maybe you should reevaluate why you like him and why you listen to his music.

Joe and Demi need to watch My Best Friend’s Wedding and When Harry Met Sally.

• m

I think Demi is covering for Joe…….

The only people who I care about from that group are Liam and Miley…the rest can gtfo

• Untouchable

I think Demi is covering for Joe…….
    _______

L-O-L

• mfan2

It’s a MADHOUSE !

PSHT Joe Gay…YEAH RIGHT! bi curious maybe…lol jk jk

• Jade

I believe that pretty much every single ex disney star is either gay/lesbian or bi.

Like, Joe… I mean, c’mon, that guy IS a lady’s man, but he just, idk, he looks gay. Especially with Martin Barlan (they so hooked up before) and even Nick Jonas (I know, I know, they’re brothers, but they always look like a happy, young gay couple when they’re together).
    Demi and Selena IS a must, and no one can deny it.
    Miley… I’m sorry, I like her, I like her songs and all, but she’s been looking like a slut – the one that makes out/fucks with everybody, boy or girl. And according to my friend, she’s friends with Nicki Minaj, therefore she must be a lesbian.
    Kevin is not included because although he kind of looks and dresses like a gay guy sometimes, I dont believe he is.
    And Nick, I only picture him with Joe (as in a gay couple), so he may be gay just for his big bro.

Ok, that’s it.

joe is probably bi. haven’t u seen that video of him checking out a dude’s ass? i dont think he’s gay though.

i think joe is hot :)

• memi trumps sel

why didnt they post a pic of Miley and Liam??

• Jade

Video? What video?

i dont belive that joe and demi hate eachother or even avoid eachother. why would demis current boyfriend be so tight with joe unless demi was cool with it? demi prob introduced them!! though honestly, i think its weird that they are friends.

1. wilmer is in his 30s…seriously dude, youre dating a teenager and your bff is joe jonas? get some friends your own age!!
    2. i think it’d be weird hanging out with my gf’s ex

You have a point, but according to Seventeen Mag, Wilmer is Demi’s ex, so maybe Wilmer and Joe are talking stuff like ‘how bad she is in bad’ or something lol

they met like in 2010 but i think joe’s current friends have a friend in common with him so they went together to vegas and got close afterwards weird that joe left when demi got there that’s shady and he avoided her

Video? What video?

it got deleted. joe probably asked people to delete it lol. i swear it exists though. au se te pego was playing while he looked at the guy.

hellz no i dont think joe ever got in bed with her! she was like 17 plus he freaked out when people insinuated anything sexual about his relationship with her, he didn’t mind speculation with other girls except demi he sent a lawyer to zt and stopped that shitz asap.

• mfan2

Get your hands off me you damn dirty ape !

joe was totez checking out a dude fan in a video the dude was hot too

Guys, is Joe gay? Have I missed something?

Video? What video?

Oh Lord, Michel Teló was playing? LMAO that’s funny… so it has to be kinda new, because that guy has been internationally famous for a couple of months, I believe?

• mfan2

What will Liam find there, doctor? His DESTINY !

TSUNAMI IN CALI!!!!!!!!!!!! DUN DUN DUN

take dat www . youtube . com / watch?v=yG22DSjfVqs

• adorkabledanni

I like how I was watching That 70′s Show as I read this.

mmmmmm joe looks so hot in that video i wish i was that guy

• mfan2

JOE CHECKING THE DUDE OUT

This video is no longer available due to a copywrite claim by Haar Haar :)