Justin Bieber, ‘I Talk To God Directly’

tumblr_lxjtoqr3eO1qkdzzpo5_500
rehrehnrh
biebey-38

Pop sensation Justin Bieber shaking hands his adult fans while heading into a restaurant on Jan. 6 in West Hollywood, California. Photos: FameFlynet. Bieby told V Magazine: ‘A lot of people who are religious, I think they get lost. They go to church just to go to church. I’m not trying to disrespect them, but for me,

I focus more on praying and talking to him. & I don’t have to go to church. I just want to say thank you so much, not only to God but to Jesus. Because I wouldn’t be here without Him. He’s really blessed me. He’s put me in this position. So I want to say thank you so much.’ On his baby scandal:

Now that I’m on top, everyone wants to bring me down. Everyone’s trying to tug at me & take my spot. Like Floyd Mayweather, he’s the best boxer in the world. Now he is a champion. Every time he goes to a fight now, people are like, ‘He’s going to lose this time.’’ Pix of Justin wearing a mask HERE!

Do YOU think Justin may be the new Savior?

That’s beyond offensive. I think Tebow would have a better shot at that..

Rrrrrrr! Hotspot!
    Never been a ‘belieber’ , but damnnnn.. All of a sudden he’s starting to get sooooo sexy.

• lacy

Jan 9, 2012 @ 01:16 pm
    Rrrrrrr! Hotspot!

l0l. its probs the transformation, i mean he was ugly as fuck before so its deff an upgrade.

• lastkiss

He looks kinda funny in first pic lol :P

• adorkabledanni

Do YOU think Justin may be the new Savior?

Are you stupid Ocean Up? God, I hate how cocky this kid has gotten.

• Erik93

the new Savior?

There has already been the savior in this world after Jesus but no one has understood him, that savior was michael jackson.

mj god bless you, We miss you all.

(shut up justin)

(i pray for the little fan)

ewwwwwwwwwww he looks like a lesbian on drugs

• maybelove

Maybe he’s on something.

Btw OU he doesnt say he talks directly to god so um? THE FUCK.

• djbnsdfgnsw

Do YOU think Justin may be the new Savior?

FUCK NO

WTF is with that thing on his head, he looks like a girl and I’m not even kidding

The whole him being close to God and Jesus and stuff seems like a gimmick IMO…

• entertainmentlove

He does look kinda female in these pictures.

seems like he is in pain

• ROCIO

SHUT UP JUSTIN YOU ARE STUPID

• sexonfire11

lacy said:
    mimi said:
    I don’t know but why justin looks so white he looks like a ghost, he look like he is doing drugs am not saying he is but look at him, i have seen friend looking like him when they stared doing drugs I hope not because he is a very talented boy, but the people who he hangs out with probably does all that! he looking skinnnier and skinnier and his eyes looks bad! I hope he stay grouded selena is not the best person to influence him because she lets him do whatever he wants intead of advising him, who knows she so skinny i wouldn’t be surprise if she does something too.

and you r living between them to know if she advise him or not !!srsly she is his GF not his MOTHER !

• starfucker

Oh justin you make such pretty girl!

• DIANA

THINK BY JUSTIN get a tattoo of the face of Jesus is very good and very religious? You are wrong

You are very arrogant and his ego OF SHIT

I think justin is a lovely kid :)

starfucker said:
    Oh justin you make such pretty girl!

LOL wonder if Selena get jealous

DIANA said:

You are very arrogant and his ego OF SHIT

I 2nd this

• crazylady

um what seriously? he’s saying blessed now -.-
    and he’s all of a sudden very religious?

why is he acting like Nick? why would he want to be Nick? I mean yeah Nick’s an awesome dude but the Jonas are irrelevant now

• Tash

He claims to be religious but his actions and attitude are not. He is far from grounded. David archuleta, jonas brothers(just to name a few) when they speak of their religion I believe them and believe they are serving their lord well. Especialy david. they are humble and respectful men. justin behaves like a bratty child just trying to be cool and doing the new “in” thing. I guess religion has become the “cool” thing these days. but these people dont live it. Sad.

• tash

Ok, I love nick. and I dont beleive in that “irrelevant” rubbish. you dont have to be number 1 to be relevant to someone. but I dont want to argue with you about that. I want to agree with you. have you noticed he dresses like nick now. the buttoned down shirt and ferdoras(those hats).

• oceanUP

LOL

PRAISE THE LORD!

• AcidPinkLemonade

A lot of people who are religious, I think they get lost. They go to church just to go to church. I’m not trying to disrespect them, but for me, I focus more on praying and talking to him. I don’t have to go to church.

It kind of sounds like he thinks he’s better than the people that go to church because he actually prays and talks to God.

justin has always been religious. his mom is very religious. in his movie he prays before lunch with his friends, and he went to church frequently. thats how a lot of small town people are. and just because someone is religious doesnt mean they’re saints. some jerks are still religious, believe it or not. rapists and killers are religious like those monks that rape children.

• JustinBieberWarrior

i dont really like the photoshoot but the paparazzi pics are adorable.

what the fuck. justin was NEVER ugly. he was adorable

• mimi

• ohsnapitznessa

R.I.P Lizzie..By Thee Way Justins Eyes Look Adorable Even Though Im Not A Beliber Or A Huge Fan Of His-__-. Wait This Is Suppose To Be Sad Because Of Lizzie Whooopss :,(

• lacy

Justin on twitter, LOL.

• lacy

mimi said:

I think the light was hitting him hence the paler complexion. Um, awkward.

• lacy

Cant believe kiddies are still in denial about them fucking like damn, thats why she has her purity ring on right? smh ._.

STEELERS HAT!!! HELL YA!

Excuse me but that last scentence was absolutly disrespectfull. I believe in Jesus. It might have been a joke but that is not to joke about. Jesus is the savior of the world. The Son of God.

• TeeKayXD
  • liss1

sorry but he looks like a skinny girl

What he said about people goin to church just to go is what I’ve always been saying for the longest now. I really don’t want to listen to some man who preaches and turns shit up. The bible is full of it. Written idk iow many ones by men. I don’t believe in religion. I do believe in god Jesus Christ and that is all I have to say. Just bc u goon hurrah every Sunday morning does now make u any different.
    The Bible is the Word of God.
    How do you have any idea of who Jesus is or what He even says if you don’t read the only book written about and by Him? There’s a difference between knowing who Jesus is and putting your faith in Him. Just like there is a difference in wearing a parachute and believing in it, and putting your faith in it and pulling the string.

It’s putting the knowledge in action.
    The bible says to not forsake the fellowship of the believers.

whats with the random jelena pic? thats from ages ago. just because he’s wearing a similar outfit doesn’t mean it’s recent. fail oceanup.

Yepppp definitely letting the fame get to his head.

• A. Realist

No you don’t, Justin.

WHAT A FUCKEN JOKE HE IS

Anyone else find those pictures incredibly sacrilegious? He’s not Jesus, he doesn’t know much about Christianity, and every time he tries to spread the word he makes us all sound stupid- he doesn’t know what he’s talking about.

I know, right? “I like to thank not only God, but Jesus.” Well they’re all the trinity and one being. Jesus is God. Most everything he says about Christianity is incorrect. Since when did going to church make you a bad Christian?

That also happens at work, home, and school. Should we avoid everyone in fear of being raped?

YES people have come in and used church for their own disgusting motives but that does not change the importance. This happens EVERYWHERE.
    Plus it’s a tiny percentage.

People shouldn’t solely base christianity on the people, because nowhere in the bible does it say christians are perfect.
    Infact the bible even says that God uses the foolish things in this world to confound the wise.

I’m just saying, but maybe hes going through a spiritual thing and then he will see things more clearly. I used to think like him, that i didn’t need to go to church. But now I see it in a totally different way. He can keep praying and loving God and thats excellent, but also God does not ask much, just to visit his home an hour every Sunday, The day that JESUS ..The Lord has conquered death!!..you can just start by that :)

Well sadly God’s home has been a rape house…where priest abuse their role as the mediator between God and man to fulfill their shameful disiars…People go to church to hear the word of God and practice their religion and not get raped and forced against their own will to do something thay do not want to do.

• entertainmentlove

sad

• oceanUP

God Bless The Child

• lastkiss

RIP Lizzie

If this child doesn’t even exist or is not even really dead, well, this is for all the poor little children that truly passed on to become angels. :)

justin read all the comments about him looking like a lesbian etc and he got really sad. scooter dmed a fan saying it. so lay off him plz.

Very true
    anyone claiming their religious to make themselves look like a good person is just foolin

• Anonymous7

Okay Its good that he is praying and letting God guide him, but the motto “Christ yes, Church no” to a true Christian this attitude is absurd. Reject the Church and trying to adhere to Christ, is no less incongruous that reject Christ and want to please God.

Paul knew the sins of Church members. In his letters he often confronts. But he also knew that the Church founded by Christ the sons of God are forgiven. In the letters of St. Paul the word “Church” or “church” appears 54 times (94 times in the NT!). Paul continually declares his support, love and care for the Church to which he recognizes as the Body of Christ.

We have the promise of Jesus:

And so I see you and say that you are Peter, and upon this rock I will build my Church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. -Matthew 16.18

Jesus warned of scandals in the Church and was very strict about it. Jesus defends the Church of those who want to stain because in it we receive life and His salvation.

and lastly :

If we love Christ we can not but love the Church and obey in all things, as is their fit and speaks through the ??pastors (cf. Lk 10.16)

He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. Revelation 3.22

• Untouchable

seriously OU?

but if she wasnt a belieber, no one would care -.- but rip <3

huge belieber but.. what the hell !! how could he let them put a crown on him he looks like a girl ;/