Selena Gomez TECH INVESTOR

Selena Gomez stumbled onto an app that turns digital smartphone images into physical postcards, and the star liked the app so much she decided to invest in the company, reports USA Today. Why Postcard on the Run?

‘& I was looking through a bunch of different apps. I like photo apps to put effects on pictures. I found the Postcard app and I thought, why isn’t this bigger? It’s so cool. So we contacted them.’ Her love of postcards ‘I’m about memories.

I like keeping everything in my mind, especially traveling. It’s about saving the memory forever.’ Having millions follow her ‘I don’t think about the number when I Twitter. I just think about what I’m going to say. I love the instant connection. It’s a great way to let people know what you’re up to.’ She tweets every day.

‘If ‘N Sync had a Twitter back in the day, I’d be blowing up their Twitter like crazy. I read as much as I can. Sometimes I don’t respond.. & I just read my @replies. They’re sweet and encouraging.’ Her tour bus gear ‘My laptop (Apple MacBook) a camera (Canon Rebel T3i) and candles.’ She uses the Rebel and Apple iMovie to shoot and edit online videos. ‘Most of my YouTube videos are made this way.

(iMovie) is very easy. I like how everything is just there.’ Her MacBook is her TV ‘I like the laptop. It’s not as loud, and I like having it right there, by my couch or bed, and laying down with it. It’s comforting.’ On it are all her favorite TV shows,

..courtesy of iTunes downloads, a list that includes Friends (‘my favorite show in the entire world,’) Will And Grace, The OC and Family Guy. Imagining life without technology ‘It’s really scary to think about that. What would anyone do without a cellphone or laptop?’

i miss the selena who didn’t use internet

• BrokenArrow

This is not a Miley post. We all know Miley’s a slut.
    You said it yourself. This is not a Miley post. Why did you mention her anyway.

cause stupid stans cant stick it up for their idols without bringing down others.

• Mack

What would we do without a cellphone or laptop? Really, Selena? Live life, that’s what we’d do. I have a cellphone and a laptop and I don’t use either that much, I mainly use my laptop to write stories. It’s not that hard to put them down. SMH.

• Clauber

Hey guys, check my blog please (:

You are very much in a minority. Selena along with thousands of others 14-30 can’t imagine life without a laptop or cell or whatever else they have.

People here don’t like spam. :p

• Peekaboo

I cant go to school, stupid riot is taking over my whole country..

• Peekaboo
  • Mack

I assume you’re talking to me with this comment. I understand what you’re saying. It just makes me wonder if she remembers what life was like before the technology. Where kids would run around and use their imaginations. With her current life it’s practically impossible to do this, but most kids could just put it all away and go outside or read a book or something.

• sexonfire11

2012 @ 09:31 am
    selena = ugly
    Selena = beautiful inspiration
    Miley = ugly whore
    thats why the site is way better with members only no childish comments and the miley-selena thing is so 2006 and over

• sexonfire11

Jan 9, 2012 @ 10:35 am
    Peekaboo said:
    I cant go to school, stupid riot is taking over my whole country..
    sexy icon

• sexonfire11

Jan 9, 2012 @ 10:35 am
    Peekaboo said:
    I cant go to school, stupid riot is taking over my whole country..
    sexy icon

• Peekaboo

Selena = beautiful inspiration
    Miley = ugly whore
    **********8
    THAT IS CHILDISH SERIOUSLY

• Peekaboo

sexonfire11 said:
    Jan 9, 2012 @ 10:35 am
    Peekaboo said:
    I cant go to school, stupid riot is taking over my whole country..
    sexy icon
    ***********8
    thanks

2012 @ 09:31 am
    selena = ugly
    Selena = beautiful inspiration
    Miley = ugly whore
    What about Mimi and Claudia?

Jasmine V came out with JasmineV app..now Selena is comeing out with an app..Im starting to belive she really is a copycat!

agree

• lastkiss

I KNOW this don’t have anything to do with this post but the trailer for LOL is out!

for the ones who doesnt know and wants to know!

• exoticmist

I miss having members only. :/

Oh, shhh. Members make crappy comments, too. Whether it be spelling or content.

But also know that anons missed having the freedom to post, so it’s a double-sided sword, kinda.

• sexonfire11

What about Mimi and Claudia?
    ok but
    who ‘s commenting now !!!

• exoticmist

Oh, shhh. Members make crappy comments, too. Whether it be spelling or content.

I don’t mean anything is wrong with having anons, I just miss the tight-knit community feel when there were members only.

• Peekaboo

I’m not going to school tomorrow stupid riot,

• lastkiss

Oh, shhh. Members make crappy comments, too. Whether it be spelling or content.

I agree

• Fuckyou

This isnt selenas app dumb farts gosh anons just leave…. she is investung she found it and then liked it plus shefound this app before jasmine hoevasgas made hers

• lastkiss

so true

• Fuckyou

what happened to anons

You guys still have it. :) You can still have those chats. Nothing should change. Unless some users are going anon for the hell of it and not signing back on.

Omg some people on this site are so evil but I guess there jealous because she’s prettier than them

• lastkiss

you have to copy & paste if your gonna answer someone, if you don’t no one’s gonna see who you’re answering.

• mimi

omg! she was advertising that on new year eve it was so unprofessional of her to do that on live television nobody does that on new year eve advertised in the middle of celebrating new year, she has no professionalism as long as she advertising her,, she has no manners!

She is soooooo beautiful !
    I love you Selena! SO much!:)

She doesn’t deserve to be famous i mean the only reason she’s famous is because of her boyfriend without him she’ll be nothing and she’s horrible live. .___.

• SellyGomez <3

How does this make her a whore or a slut ? People just use these words but dont even know what they mean !!

• BrokenArrow

mimi said:

What exactly did she sad? lol you watching her in new years eve and you dont like her that sounds lame.

• gorgeousselena

selena = ugly
    Selena = beautiful inspiration
    Miley = ugly whore
    so true!

• SelenaSucksJustinsPickleDildo

DA FAQ?!

• gorgeousselena

ey talentless miley too bad selena was already totally famous even before justin, so you are mad cause you sucks and sel rocks? stay mad you fugly bitch!

• gorgeousselena

flawless human being, her face is perfect!

• gorgeousselena

love her smile ;D

SelenaSucksJustinsPickleDildo said:
    DA FAQ?!

lol at your name

• Lantonia

Kay. :/

• SelenaSucksJustinsPickleDildo

lol at your name
    —————

Thnks bb muah xx

• lacy

anons are back?!? *confettie, balloons and dildos*

so true!

PSYCHE!

Preach the truth.

• SelenaSucksJustinsPickleDildo

gorgeousselena said:
    flawless human being, her face is perfect!

NOT

• ohsnapitznessa

Ahaa I Feel Bad For People Without Smartphonees..Lucky I Have Onee!?

WHOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This is not a Miley post. We all know Miley’s a slut.

i agree

SLUTENAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Hon no one on this site is a slut or whore. Do you even know what those words mean lol.

selena = ugly

• ann932

i haven’t quite understood all that. you take a picture, write a message, print it and send it or it’s just like sending a message with picture (which doesn’t seem to be so new).
    oh annons, have i told you that i hate you?

shes really pretty but she seems kinda boring in interviews, and am i the only that notices her face looks kind of squished?

• ann932

it kinda looks like that. maybe it’s because of her amount of hair. she has A LOT of them.

• BrokenArrow

Too lazy to watch or read.

selena = ugly
    Selena = beautiful inspiration
    Miley = ugly whore

This is not a Miley post. We all know Miley’s a slut.
    You said it yourself. This is not a Miley post. Why did you mention her anyway.

• jilti

ann932 said:

oh annons, have i told you that i hate you?

I think you send a message with picture via iphone and the app people get it, print it and send to the recipient. That is, you don’t need to print and post it, the app does that for you.

• ann932

oh, i see. that’s cool. it’s like your own little post and postman in one and you don’t even have to leave your home.

Oh, please. You don’t even know if the rumored slut in your OWN SCHOOL is ACTUALLY a slut, let alone someone miles away from you with stories made up about them every hour.

• BrokenArrow

lastkiss said:

for the ones who doesnt know and wants to know!

yeeeeey cant wait

• lastkiss

yeeeeey cant wait

I would’ve put the link but OU is gonna think i’m spamming or something :/
    but it’s on youtube.

• sexonfire11

n 9, 2012 @ 11:48 am
    BrokenArrow said:
    lastkiss said:

for the ones who doesnt know and wants to know!

yeeeeey cant wai
    i know i watched like 20 times it looks so cool and miley’s acting in it is better than the last song

• lastkiss

i know i watched like 20 times it looks so cool and miley’s acting is better than the last song

I agree

• BrokenArrow

i know it seems her acting skills did improve! I hope it gets good reviews!

• sexonfire11

rokenArrow said:

i know it seems her acting skills did improve! I hope it gets good reviews!
    yea i think miley is going to shine this year with lol , so undercover new album and there is a music video for her new cover you ganna make… comming out at the end of jan

• BrokenArrow

so many upcoming projects! whooo

• xDemiSmiley

Lalala

• xDemiSmiley

Has anybody seen the LOL trailer ??

• xDemiSmiley

Oh you guys are talking about ti xD