Justin Bieber Michael Jackson Comparison

justin-bieber-vmag-04_0
tumblr_lxjtoqr3eO1qkdzzpo5_500

On beating the teen idol curse: Right now? I mean, I consider Michael Jackson the best. If I could be at his level.. But I’ve got a lot of work to do. I’m not saying it’s going to happen within the next three years. But hopefully by the time I’m 30, people will remember me. I think people will remember me at this point, but I don’t want people to just think of me as a teen sensation. Because I could probably just sell out, and then in two years not put out another album, and just become Justin Bieber the teen superstar. But I don’t want to be that. I want to transition, and become the greatest.

On keep his lyrics G-rated: I want to be able to do what Michael did, he always sang clean lyrics, and it was always that little kids loved Michael and grandparents loved Michael. I don’t want to start singing about things like sex, drugs, and swearing. I’m into love, and maybe I’ll get more into making love when I’m older. But I want to be someone who is respected by everybody.

On his haters: I know a lot of people say they hate Justin Bieber who haven’t even listened to any of my music. They just hate me because they hate the idea of me. I’m young, I’m handsome, I don’t mean to sound conceited, but they think that I just got here because [of that], because I’m good-looking and girls like me, but the music isn’t there.

On religion: I don’t think I’m religious. I am spiritual. I believe that Jesus died on the cross for my sins. I believe that he put me in this position, and that I have to always give him the glory he deserves for putting me here. But I don’t consider myself religious. A lot of people who are religious, I feel like they get lost. They go to church just to go to church. I am not trying to disrespect them at all, you know, whatever works for you; but for me, I focus more on praying and talking to Him. I don’t have to go to church. I haven’t been to church in a long time, but I know I have a relationship with Him. People can be like, ‘If you don’t go to church, what do you mean, how are you a Christian?’ But I am. I talk to Him, and that’s all.

On possibly being the new Jesus: You know, my ma has always had God around me, has always made it really apparent. She never pushed it on me, but she always brought me to church and she put me in Sunday school. When I was little, I did these things: ‘prophetic words,’ which is sort of like fortune-telling, but from God. They said in one of those tapes, when I was really young, that I was going to be the voice of the new generation. So, I don’t know what that means. It could just mean that I’m here to make music and inspire people. That’s all I know.

I am setting them not only for me but for other people too. I want people to know that this is not just a fluke. It’s not a fluke that I’m here. I’m here for a reason, and I’m here for a lifetime. And no one is going to get rid of me.

i … no lie, thought the first picture was a girl wearing a crown, until i read the title …. and it confirmed the fact.

i really can’t wait to see him fail. and by the way justin, people don’t envy you because you THINK you’re handsome, no. we hate your music just as much as we hate you. why? oh right! CAUSE YOUR MUSIC IS HORRIBLE.

Justin Bieber will NEVER be close to being Michael Jackson.

• threelittlebirds

he should never be compared to MJ, honestly he won’t be around for much longer

• AcidPinkLemonade

“The voice of the new generation”
    Oh.

• RiseAboveTheStorm

That is an insult to Michael Jackson

He is not half the toenail of Michael Jackson as an artist. And he also is nowhere near handsome.

• Disco.Is.Dead

Not to be compared.

But these pictures area absolutely phenomenal.

I always start to read his interviews and think, Oh, he’s not so bad. Then he ruins it. He’s handsome? He’s going to be another Michael Jackson? He might be the Messiah cause he said some prophetic words as a child? I don’t think Jesus ever gave the papparazzi the finger. After seeing his horrible performance this past New Year’s Eve, and that his fandom is starting to write him off as “taken” cause of Selena, I think he’s already on his way out.

if this even a real interview? LOL

LOL he looks like girl

Hahaha this interview made me laugh. Justin, ya damn fool! Hahaha

• TeeKayXD

justin bieber stfu.
    you will NEVER even be comparable to MJ.
    gtfo with that bs.
    just wait. in a few years, there will be some new boy pop star who will replace you.
    just like the jonas brothers, you’re time will end soon enough.
    (although i used to LOVEEE JB. JB meaning Jonas Brothers of course :)

• xFireBomb

Justin… Take several seats

• ceeeral

this is an insult to Michael Jackson!

• loveforeverr

Um wowww

• barbiescunt

“I’m young, I’m handsome” – If by “handsome” she means pretty. Then iight, you go girl.

• realistgangsta

people need to stop comparing him to mj he will never be like him

• HPloverForever

Oh God..gag me. He is by no means handsome, and guys aren’t jealous of him because he is handsome and young. Guys aren’t jealous of him at all. And he doesn’t want to sound conceited? Rofl..what an idiot.

BrokenArrow said:
    In the main picture he looks like a QUEEN.

Drag Queen lol

JUSTINA. HE LOOKS LIKE A GIRL

IA that SOB or well bitch srsly needs to stfu

realistgangsta said:
    people need to stop comparing him to mj he will never be like him

This.

barbiescunt said:

LMAO no you[barbiescunt] go giirl! XD

RiseAboveTheStorm said:
    That is an insult to Michael Jackson

Indeed it’s just blasphemy…

iLLUMANTI written all over this mag. Sad to see he let down his Christian roots that he says his mom installed in him. He wants to be like Michael Jackson.. well that is the KING OF ILLUMANTI. And Justin says he sang about kids. Yea we know why. Looks like Justin is willing to do whatever it takes because he is so desperate to “be great” and that means crossing over…..

lol I know :(… we can only hope

I REAAALLLLY don’t like Justin Bieber…. Oceanup…Cant you STOP posting about it?? PLEASE. MORE ONE DIRECTION!!!

I dont like him either, but I dont think Oceanup will stop cuz he is justin fucking bieber

• justingotsexy

He’s preeety; he needs some walnuts to be handsome. He really needs to fire his publicist and the person that dresses him. WTF is he wearing on his head?
    __________

No one can be compared to MJ. I still like Justin but he did sound conceited he needs to find better words to use because he is actually an alright guy, he just sounds like an idiot sometimes. And to this person above me it is a photoshoot, people don’t usually wear their normal clothes, like jeans and t-shirt. That’s boring. Plus the crown is meant to symbolise he is ‘going’ to become the King of Pop.

Excuse me while I bow down to you!

Excuse me while I bow down to you!

• barbiescunt

Justin Bieber will NEVER be in the same category as Michael Jackson. I wouldn’t even compare him to Nsync. Really. I hate how these “artist” today believe they’re going to be something great. There’s no way you’re going to be influential by being a copy of artists before you. Ugh. Seriously. Someone needs to smack this guy back down to his level. He’s nothing but a teen star that’ll be some creepy old guy in a couple years.

• Rossette

Listen you, if someone wants to be something, don’t let them down,encourage then to go for it cause one day it will be you, you never know life is too short.

He has talent but there are limits. And honestly, I don’t find him “handsome”, he’s descent but I would never consider him as a hot guy. And he seriously looks like a girl in these pictures!

Out of curiosity, how many of you moved from Jonas Bros to Biebs when he came on the scene?

Plus the crown is meant to symbolise he is ‘going’ to become the King of Pop.

We gotta stop this

First of all, I do think Justin Bieber has a lot of talent. He has a certain mix of down-to-earth qualities and confidence and charm that is obviously very appealing to a lot of people. He barely registered on my radar until recently, and his music is very different from what I usually am drawn to. But once I noticed him, I became fascinated with his career trajectory. He has done very well in a very short time. I think he has the potential to be huge over the long term, if his career is managed well. However, if I were managing his career, I would never have let this interview and photo shoot go down the way it did. He is a big enough star that he can say “no” to the stupid costumes. That is a truly ridiculous thing they put on his head, for instance. Also, while his distinction between religious and spiritual shows a lot of insight, he should have stopped there. His team should have stopped it there. He is going to alienate fans with mumbo-jumbo about being the new messiah. I don’t know if this has come from somewhere else or if it was cooked up by Team Bieber, but if it is the latter they should seriously rethink their approach. Remember the Beatles? Probably not. John Lennon sparked a huge backlash when he said the Beatles were bigger than Jesus. He meant they were more popular and more in the news and minds of their fans, but it came off wrong. In other interviews Justin has said some things in his life are private. This should definitely be one of them. And no more embarrassing costumes. He doesn’t need that. Photo shoots that show him as a good-looking, athletic, talented young man are what is needed. Not photo shoots that make him look like an art installation freak. The whole V magazine thing was a very bad idea. It is time for his team to step away from that approach and stick with the charity work, the fan-friendly tweeting, the occasional sports/hanging with friends video, and of course, the music. My take on it anyway.

people need to calm the fuck down
    im not exactly his biggest fan, but he loves micheal and obviously looks up to him. of course he wants to be like him, but that doesnt mean he think he’s going to become like him.
    give the guy a fucking break, jeez. you are hating on him for things OTHERS have said. dude someone told HIM he was going to be the voice of the new generation and come on he aint conceited for thinking he’s handsome, good looking or whatever. why do yall always gotta tear people down for having a good self esteem.

I’m sorry but whoever thinks Justin Bieber should be compared to Michael Jackson is just not right in the head. That’s like an insult to MJ. I like Justin’s music too but it’s nowhere near the spectrum of Michael’s sorry.

• simpleness

Somebody needs a bitch slap.

• Rossette

L love you JB, so l think you should go for it and don’t even think of what haters says just follow your dreams boy. love you. Keep Selena safe. And l want to meet you someday

• Rossette

Eactly no. JB is way hotter and handsome than he is. Just look at them two

Nick Jonas is more handsome FACT

Handsome? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHA

• BrokenArrow

In the main picture he looks like a QUEEN.

BrokenArrow said:

In the main picture he looks like a QUEEN.

owwn, it’s because he is our queen

• you dont need to know

BrokenArrow said:

In the main picture he looks like a QUEEN.

owwn, it’s because he is our queen

you do realize that as a “belieber,” you just called him a girl right?

Hilary Swank in Boys Don’t Cry looks more masculine than this.