Nick & Kevin Jonas Picture Update + Delta

Nick-Jonasmergr
jonaspixbv-1
jonaspixbv-2

More pix HERE! Kevin went to the dentist.. Darren Criss told New York Magazine: ‘Nick Jonas is going to take your place & you are taking Daniel Radcliffe’s place. Have you met either of them? I’ve met both. And Dan has been nothing short of a complete gentleman, and so supportive and available to me.

He made that very clear when we met, if I had any questions or concerns, and this was during the remainder of his run. I told him at one point, like, ‘Hey, man, that is so nice of you, but I won’t come bugging you. Enjoy yourself, you know, this is a very significant and emotional time for you.

I’d hate to bug you during your last week.’ But all the same, he was very open and said if you want to talk or anything and talk about the show or the character, I’d be happy to give some pointers. And I certainly haven’t felt held back from doing that. Nick is a phenomenal musician, a phenomenal talent;

..unlike me and Dan, this is not his first time at the rodeo. & This is a welcome home for him, for Broadway. He’ll be just fine. It’s us newbies you’ve got to worry about. [Laughs.]‘ Thx NickJonasArgentina!

delta isn’t even related to this post. there is nick and kevin. and just a fucking tweet from delta. nobody cares damn.

he is beautiful! lucky gals who met him i hope to meet him some day :)

nick jonas sucks

OMG nick and delta on that show :]

delta = fat ass

• Disco.Is.Dead

He should get one of those really large wool scarves.

Generation ’12….

delta = fat ass
    ———————————————
    nick= gorgeous
    delta= old ass hole

• Grammar Nazi.

Oh he’s wearing a woolly scarf!

…still not attractive XD

i think nick jonas is copying 1D ZAYN MALIK!

i think nick jonas is copying 1D ZAYN MALIK!
    ——————————————-
    are u kidding me ?

• Grammar Nazi.

i think nick jonas is copying 1D ZAYN MALIK!

if anything he’s like harry!

• Disco.Is.Dead

i think nick jonas is copying 1D ZAYN MALIK!

if anything he’s like harry!

What the fuck are either of you saying

What the fuck are either of you saying

Nick Jonas and Harry are alike.

Nick is more handsome than Harry or Zayn. Better body too so hush.

• oceanUP

nick and harry would be cute together

• Disco.Is.Dead

Nick Jonas and Harry are alike.

Not even……. -.-

• Disco.Is.Dead

Nick is more handsome than Harry or Zayn. Better body too so hush.

nick and harry would be cute together

So many lies… D:

RME

nick and harry would be cute together

They would. They would be the curly couple.

RME

wot

I SHIP IT. HICK FOREEEEEVVERR <3333

Hey anons :)

• Grammar Nazi.

I’m so behind in news. *hugs laptop*

Not even……. -.-

They dress the same, and both have curly hair

• Grammar Nazi.

So how’s everyone exams coming along

theres no 10 sec limit

i like how this site is basic

IA.

• Grammar Nazi.

IKR. she never liked the forum.

She had been trying for more than a month and now suddenly changes her mind. Sketchy

so i guess its just us. the three musketeers

IKKKKK.
    I see it all the time. Makes me want to die.
    Like have some self-respect tbh

so i guess its just us. the three musketeers

They’ll come around.

i miss double post

i miss double post

poop

poop

*whispers* i actually like the small icons

so i guess its just us. the three musketeers

:’)

• Grammar Nazi.

I haz the moon emote saved trololol

• Grammar Nazi.

So how are your tumblrs coming along?

Jan 11, 2012 @ 02:34 pm
    Grammar Nazi. said:

Baby ivy or blue icy or w/e is not their daughters real name.
    —————————–

thanks the lord

• anons

Baby ivy or blue icy or w/e is not their daughters real name.

thats a dumb name

• Grammar Nazi.

Girls who do that innocent, dumb school girl act are very annoying.

• anons

this is so stupid. ou gives them what they want and they dont want to come back. and all of a sudden anna changes her mind. like what the fuck

thats a dumb name

apparently it means praise satan if you mix and match the letters.

omg wow! the main pic is of me and nick jonas! and my friends’ pics are featured as well! thanks oceanup for posting this, this is crazy awesome!

btw, nick is honestly the most down-to-earth, chill guy ever. He walked out of his car and politely greeted everyone waiting by saying, “Hey guys, I’m just gonna go grab a coffee really quick. I’ll be right back.” When he returned, he met everyone and agreed to take pictures/sign things. He was very formal and serious, but also super kind and cordial and had little conversations with everyone. And his smirk and beanie were adorable =] It truly was wonderful to finally meet him. He’s been one of my biggest inspirations with my singing/songwriting for years and it was an honor to have him sign my lyrics book <3 overall, amazing experience.

if anyone's interested, here's my youtube channel!

• Grammar Nazi.

I think Anna had a fallout with OU, its so obvious.

• Grammar Nazi.

if anyone's interested, here's my youtube channel!
    lol

• anons

I think Anna had a fallout with OU, its so obvious.

IKR. she never liked the forum.

i like how this site is basic

• Disco.Is.Dead

Girls who do that innocent, dumb school girl act are very annoying.

IKKKKK.
    I see it all the time. Makes me want to die.

Like have some self-respect tbh
    ~

They think it’s cute or something. They actually look like complete idiots..

• anons

So how are your tumblrs coming along?

Pretty good. My edits are starting to get more notes than gifs.

*whispers* i actually like the small icons

Oh now you do D:

• Grammar Nazi.

I want Justin and Louis to date.

• Grammar Nazi.

louis would teach justin the ways of gay loving

• Disco.Is.Dead

So how are your tumblrs coming along?
    ~~

I actually reached my goal. It’s the same it’s always been hahaha.

• Grammar Nazi.

justin would stick his bieberconda into louis everyday. Harry would join in on the sex sometimes just for the heck of it.

• Grammar Nazi.

Pretty good. My edits are starting to get more notes than gifs.

Soon you’ll be the head bieber blog, running basic bitches under you.

• Grammar Nazi.

I actually reached my goal. It’s the same it’s always been hahaha.

What was your goal?

so sick of delta and her bs GTFO!!!!!

Unf O_o

What was your goal?

400 hehe..

Where did all the anons go. CUM BACK

400 hehe..
    Is this on your personal or taylor one?

I feel foreign here.

• Grammar Nazi.

*chews gum* I want to start an interesting topic but I’m at a lost for words

• Disco.Is.Dead

Is this on your personal or taylor one?

My personal.
    My taylor one has a lot less. I haven’t gotten the time to update it much recently :/

• Grammar Nazi.

I was about to comment on PopOD and then I got scared. They are trying to someone’s leak nudes on there O.o

• anons

I used to watch this show every day :(

OMG i loved that show

• anons

idk why some people call their ‘personal’ blog a personal. like do reblogging hipster pics of food or shoes make it personal?

My personal.
    I thought spanishlullaby co-ran it with you?

• anons

i have a “personal” but im gonna change it to dbs in march. trolol

MTEEEEEEE.
    Urgh.
    Like everything on my blog I either relate to or love or are attracted to. Not someone burning their hand…

OMG i loved that show

I used to get babysit at this indian chick house and watch it all the time! I think she might have gone to jail because she babysit 30+ kids in her house without a permit XD

woah O_O

• anons

i tried to lucid dream again and lay stil in my bed and had a horrible dream sdfsdfdsf

• Disco.Is.Dead

I thought spanishlullaby co-ran it with you?

She does, well sort of.
    Our system was that she would make the gifs that I would request. But then her blog got quite successful and she started this http://misheardtaylorswiftlyrics.tumblr.com/
    So I’ve decided to not really ask for anything hahah

• Grammar Nazi.

ikr. It’s not personal, it’s just random hipster pictures. And then the occasional hipstery quote.

• anons

i was laying in the street and there was this goblin thingy right next to me and i couldn’t move. i was trying so hard to move.

• Grammar Nazi.

That’s what happens sometimes, sleeping paralysis. Did you wake up before the goblin killed you?

bahaha i heard that
    ~

Thought that was it the first 5 plays.

She does, well sort of.
    So I’ve decided to not really ask for anything hahah
    She runs that tumblr? I’ve seen some reblogged posts of that on my dash. Maybe you can ask another taylor fan to help you with the blog :P

• anons

I think so but it was soo scary. and after i woke up i forgot about the dream, haha.

• Grammar Nazi.

it’s “What White girls say to black girls”

• Grammar Nazi.

Thought that was it the first 5 plays.

I hear the most random lyrics to song sometimes, especially rap.

thats stupid
    i bet it got 123213 notes from all the hipsters out there.

Hipster blogs are all basically the same :/

• Grammar Nazi.

boobie cum welcome us home

Hipster blogs are all basically the same :/

i know. its like have some originality. i follow some hipster blogs and i see the same thing 457384 times on my dash.

• anons

its also easier posting the link to a pic then clicking some thing or typing out the code.

• Grammar Nazi.

ewwww Austin Butler and Vanessa hudgens are an awful couple.

• Grammar Nazi.

the downside is the image extension you need :P

….

• Grammar Nazi.

They contradict themselves. They try not to be mainstream but hipsters are mainstream themselves lololol

I MISS MIGRATING YAY

Nick looks so bad and unattractive it’s unbelievable.

• ljs1202

I am so sick of celebrities-at-the-dentist-photos!

• l?veislouder

not looking forward to seeing Nick in this role. Daniel was perfect, and Darren was cute. Nick just won’t be able to pull off Finch. and with Beau Bridges being such a horrible excuse of a replacement for John Larroquette, the only thing I’ll have to look forward to is the backup dancers I know, the rest of the ensemble, and minor characters I love.

• l?veislouder

than don’t watch the show! ugh -.-
    ________
    too bad the choreographer/director asked me personally to come see Nick twice. this also happens to be my favorite Broadway show, and I happen to love Broadway very much; I WILL go see it to make sure it’s being taken care of.
    don’t hate, Nelta hater. it just makes you look bad.

OH LORD NICK YOU NEED TO CALM YOUR EMOTIONS

• anonmus

The beanie. So Cute. He’s all bundled up for a NY winter. Darren has a pleasant voice. But Nick’s more voice is more consistent. I’ve heard it in person and it was pretty flawless. (Joe’s, too). He’s not a belter, but that’s not his style anyway. It sounds like Darren admires him and wouldn’t mind being in the same room.

• crazylady

nick and harry would be cute together

They would. They would be the curly couple.

you guys read way too much slash. not every dude you like is into dudes

who started the rumor about avan and ariana?

• Ijustneedyounow

Jan 12, 2012 @ 04:42 am
    l?veislouder said:

than don’t watch the show! ugh -.-

DARREN!!!!!!!!!!! <3333333333
    Nick Jonas doesn’t even deserve to be in the same room as Darren. Wtf.

I think Delta is super annoying. Nick Jonas belongs with me.

damn deltas annoying.

i think she is : ) )

• marian

i bet Delta’s paying to Oceanup to mention her in every Nick Jonas post

Nick is beautiful

gake and fay

• sunygirl

Delta was with Nick at that show. :)

• elizagutierrez

WTH?? who cares about her??

• elizagutierrez

WHAT DELTA HAS TO DO WITH THIS POST?? lol
    Come on Ocean up, we already know who she is don’t try any harder to make delta famous!!

• entertainmentlove

Delta ewwww Nick and scarf NO.

So hot! Yum yum

derpp

derpp

• Grammar Nazi.

There is a rumor going around that Avan Jogia and Ariana fucked.

They dress the same, and both have curly hair
    ~

Harry would scare Nick off….

• Grammar Nazi.

Nick’s arms are twice as big as Zayn’s or Harrys!

Jan 11, 2012 @ 02:30 pm
    Grammar Nazi. said:

OH MY GOD HUNTER PARRISH

cute

Hey anons :)

hi

• Grammar Nazi.

Harry would scare Nick off….

Harry is too immature for Nick.

• Grammar Nazi.

Baby ivy or blue icy or w/e is not their daughters real name.