Selena Gomez HAIR COLOR CHANGE

536724643ca211e1abb01231381b65e3_7
selenagomezhaircolor

Change is good.. My girls @ninezeroone take care of me always :) LOVE

• Takes1toKno1

these are from her instagram.
    i will see if i like it or not once it’s more styled and clearer. these aren’t doing her any justice.

• Fuckyou

its cutee reminds me of the time she had the red tips haha

sometimes change isn’t good,sometimes it’s ugly,poor you

• .foreveralone.

is it real? If so, it’s fucking beautiful.

Jan 11, 2012 @ 02:30 pm
    entertainmentlove said:

Looks like a unicorn shit on her head.
    ——————
    lololololololololol

• glitterfruitx

I like it(: some people can pull of hair like that, while others like Demi Lovato don’t look good with bright colors.

• demilove.

i personally don’t like it on her, just my opinion.

• demilove.

i personally don’t like it on her, just my opinion.

• oceanUP

it must be hard to be perfeccccccccccccccct

GOSH, I FUCKING LOVE IT. gorgeous

• Untouchable

it doesn’t look nice

• mimi

Her nose is huge when the makeup artist don’t put her nose small with makeup. Like i said she not all that, she is very very average looking not the hype her fans make her out to be!

It looks so good. I remeber wizards season one she had red and blue hair. I looks amazing it reminds me kinda of katy perry. She dyed it because of “Spring Breakers”

she was also with ashley cook ashley tisdale carlos pena and sam droke today :)

• xDemiSmiley

Everybody is saying they love it .. i’m here sitting ‘She just didn’t do it’ it doesn’t look good to me on those two pictures maybe when i see more but now ..

dear mimi before you criticize how other people look post a picture of yourself

• exoticmist

its cutee reminds me of the time she had the red tips haha

I loved those red tips she had in early 2008.

• xDemiSmiley

glitterfruitx said:

Not going to hate you but Demi looks beautiful in red .. I still prefer black but she looks good with red hair !

• threelittlebirds

i really don’t like it. neon colors seem kinda childish to me.

Its for “Spring Breakers”

• xDemiSmiley

Sometimes I think Mimi and GorgeousSelena are just the same people !

ewww??? wtf

• MileysMaGangstah

Your wastin’ ur time on criticizing and hatin on people babez dont u have a life outside of the internet?

Never expected in Selena picking those specific colors, but it looks pretty! Her friend did do a good job on her hair. =]

• Fuckyou

Mimi Adn Gorgsel are the same person just lookin for attention

• forthemoment.

Oh dear.. I don’t like it all that much.

she had her hair dyed like that before in the early wizards days it looks so nicee

i guess she was inspired my her “hit the lights” hair lol it looks nice

She looks like Katy Perry lol didnt change at all, still the same

She looks nothing like Katy… and Katy has bright blue eyes…

She looks like Katy Perry lol didnt change at all, still the same

anons said:
    justin looks like a girl
    arn’t you like his biggest fan on here?

• GoldenGirlJr.

I don’t like HER, but i like the hair. ;)

• Grammar Nazi.

she dun just broke the cardinal rule

YOU’RE NOT SUPPOSED TO TELL YOU’RE A MOD THO

maybe she doesnt care if she gets fired

Marissa came back though

she’s not on very much :(

happy birthday zayn

• joechick

Marissa and Joechick were like twins in their Zayn stanning.
    Uhhhhhhh get the fuck off

It used to be me Marissa and Jackie getting it in -cries-

What’s going on omg

maybe she doesnt care if she gets fired

throws all the cards out there.

• joechick

uhh…

I LOOOOOVE YOU MY SAAAAAAAVIOR. I LOVE YOU DEAR JORDSUS

POPOVERDOSE

It used to be me Marissa and Jackie getting it in -cries-

Marissa just disappeared :( Not even a goodbye

• Grammar Nazi.

Marissa and Joechick were like twins in their Zayn stanning.

• Grammar Nazi.

Popoverdose is like a bunch of Jordan’s but even more uses of “flop” and such. It’s so interesting kfnskdjnfsd

• iSarcasticING

I LOOOOOVE YOU MY SAAAAAAAVIOR. I LOVE YOU DEAR JORDSUS

*awkwardly excuses myself from the face of the internet, and life*

• lovelife

Marissa came back though

• anons

i’ve seen marrissa around a few times

HOLY FUCK ANNA SHOWED RECIEPTS

jackie is a lesbian

Wut

SO THIS IS WHAT BEING A MOD LOOKS LIKE

YOU’RE NOT SUPPOSED TO TELL YOU’RE A MOD THO

• Grammar Nazi.

For the first time ever receipts are shown. You cannot tell me shit has happened….

i cant belieb this

what are receipts

• joechick

YOU MISS HER gurl
    No dip I miss her, you’re not very bright at some times Dimitri

its me violet

• Tash

This is a fact. Only people who dont know fashion will disagree. The only time weird hair colours work is if your whole head is that colour. Tips and streaks are just tacky and ugly. Only calmer shades work with tips and streaks. Look at katy perry. That girl does the whole head. But anyway we all know gomez on her own does not know fashion. Her stylist deserves those style awards shes gotten. On her own its either tacky or frumpy. Everyday people dress better and put in more effort.

anna died

• joechick

Nat left again -_______-
    come back I miss you

The hair looks ugly.

Jackie i miss our TC convos…. ;(

cum back toooo meeee

• JelenaRocks

She look so pretty

gorgeousselena said:

she ruined the song

this! she totally ruined with her annoyin, nasal and macho voice who sound like a dying cat

HA! are you kidding me? Selena’s looks like a latin 30 year old taxi driver and you are calling Miley ugly! Ha! Selena it’s pretty but it’s average. I see tons of girl like her. I bet you’re the one who write all the bad things in this site about Miles. Nobody likes you here bitch. Keep it up that autotune Selenita hahaha gorgeousselena what a loser you are! Freak!

@gorgeousselena Go jump off a bridge you annoying fucking psychopath!

Bye grammar nazi.

• Lolly pop

imma stalk those tumblrs that were posted.

i wouldnt be surprised if you pulled down justins boxers and found a vagina

• anons

i wouldnt mind if he had one. i’d lick it

anons said:
    i wouldnt be surprised if you pulled down justins boxers and found a vagina
    Makes selena a lesbian.

• memi trumps sel

why do her girls have to take care of her she has justin.. but yeah her hair looks rediculous.

i like ur icon anons
    justin looks pretty :3

i like ur icon anons
    justin looks pretty :3

ikr. so jealous

• memi trumps sel

I see everyone is back…..

• anons

I see everyone is back…..

no they’re not.

• Lolly pop

Everyone came then disappeared.

• anons

i love how his nose gets squished against the girls head.

• gorgeousselena

gorgeous and adorable as usual! you go selenita rock that awesome hair ;P

@Mimi
    OMG. YES LUCY HALE is way more prettier and a better singer! i can’t wait for Once Upon a Song<333

• gorgeousselena

miley looks and sounds like a man

that’s what my sister said when we were watching nsn and miley appeared in overboard she said miley had manly back and shoulders and looked like a stripper crossdresser.

soo true! she have such manyly face and now that you say she clearly have a manly back and shoulders, ewww even she wears manly shirts, lol ugly man in a drag btw even she sound like a man, so disgusting

• gorgeousselena

she ruined the song

• gorgeousselena

btw mimi too bad selena is drop dead gorgeous and her face is flawless shes even on the list of most beautiful people without make up, but i guess you are mad cause miley has fugly, fat, round and manly face, but sorry loser thats not sel fault! so yeah stay mad

• gorgeousselena

my sister said miley’s thighs looked like soccer players legs in nsn
    lmao no wonder why people say she looks like a man in a drag!

• gorgeousselena

queen selena looks amazing, love her hair<3

• Monica

Hmmmmmmmmmmm. It kinda looks cheesy in the first picture. I’m not loving the blue.

• BrokenArrow

lmao no wonder why people say she looks like a man in a drag!

You’re the only one that says that lol. So you’re the ‘people’ lol

• lovemestealmeawayy

ANYBODY HAVE A LIVE STREAM OF THE PEOPLES CHOICE AWARDS? AKA CBS?!! PLEASEE the one i usually use is down grrr

Jackie i miss our TC convos…. ;(

cum back toooo meeee

MY FAVOURITE CREEPER? ;D

annalynne Ocean

• lovelife

What the fuck…did I miss something?

Why are you guys all here?

MY FAVOURITE CREEPER? ;D
    Yay! ;D

No dip I miss her, you’re not very bright at some times Dimitri
    Dip.. dip DIP

wanna dip marissa?

What the fuck…did I miss something?

Why are you guys all here
    Were all Ocean Hip$t3rs

• Grammar Nazi.

What the fuck…did I miss something?

Why are you guys all here?

Anna admitted she is a mod and gave receipts. This is life-changing.

Natalie wanna bang

Yay! ;D
    ~

I thought you were in the last TC…
    There was a guest there when everyone left so I assumed.. But then they changed their name to INA and left so..

Anna admitted she is a mod and gave receipts. This is life-changing

wut are receipts

We must crack the case

wut are receipts

I thought you were in the last TC…

naaah, i dont spend my life on here like anna does. I mean i was here in 09, then i left then i come back and shes still here… Its annoying

• lovelife

Jan 11, 2012 @ 04:15 pm
    Natalie wanna bang

Sure do.

• joechick

Dip.. dip DIP

wanna dip marissa?
    hmmmm why not?

the song one thing helps me concentrate. lol

I think she should take the #Sneakyasfuck line now

• joechick

Nat………………..

• Grammar Nazi.

How is that annoying tho

………You’re not my creeper friend then O____o

Sure do
    washiing machine… or?

• lovelife

Joey, I’m just on my phone and at work so I’m slow.

• oceanUP

someone give me and AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMEN

someone give me and AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMEN

MAKE ME A MOD

• Grammar Nazi.

Did something good happen OceanUP?

• Grammar Nazi.

Did that package of weed you were waiting for arrive OceanUP?

• Madonna

I’m starting to hate gorgeousselena for real… She’s so anoying. She thinks “The Justin Bieber’s girlfriend” it’s Madonna or something when she’s barely sold 1.697.000 of 3 albums hahaha! Britney Spears is a icon not Selena who only rules at Radio Disney hahaha!

• m

Madonna [190.104.162.196] said:
    —————————
    Don’t hate on Selena, hate on her annoying stalker fan GorgeousSelena.

………You’re not my creeper friend then O____o
    idk i remember talking to you on tinychat once must have been before os was created tho. theres another creeper?

• oceanUP

lolly pop is kool too :]

• joechick

Joey, I’m just on my phone and at work so I’m slow.
    At work, shame on you

the song one thing helps me concentrate. lol
    ~

Makes my model walk legit.

Miley is copyimg selena

WHY SELENA, WHY??? you are classy not tacky…:(

FUCK YOU JUSTIN BAIBER!! what did you do to my gurl?? /:

• Grammar Nazi.

Joey, I’m just on my phone and at work so I’m slow.

fuck work get bitches

~

HOW MANY OF YOU DO I TALK TO ROFLL.
    Do you remember what we may have talked about?
    Merp… I wasn’t supposed to talk about them…

• BrokenArrow

wth? blue hair? lol

wth? blue hair? lol

rock dat blue hair tbh

the song one thing helps me concentrate. lol
    really? follow rivers by lykke li makes concentrate.

Why are we pretending

dots

Miley is copyimg selena
    —————-
    typo

• anons

really? follow rivers by lykke li makes concentrate.

yeah like for the past few days its been in my head and i just listen to it while editing for tumblr. haha

Why are we pretending
    why do you keep saying that?

• Grammar Nazi.

Lolly pop I like your icon.

grammar lollipop would be cute together i ship them hard

• Grammar Nazi.

i bet you speed edit with it on.

Grammar Nazi. said:
    Lolly pop I like your icon.

• Grammar Nazi.

Anons you got nominated for everything in OSC.

• BrokenArrow

then clean your ears because she a great singer probably your ears are polluted with all the bad singing selena does!! the person that has a manly back is selena because she has no curves on that back miley has womanly curves, so learn what is what!!

How the hell can someone have curves on your back???

when did she admit it… rofl

• anons

Anons you got nominated for everything in OSC.

swag

when did she admit it… rofl

today, after 2 years. crying.

SO who was the mod?

• anons

i bet you speed edit with it on.

u kno how i do

• joechick

today, after 2 years. crying

oh lawd took her long enough smh

• Yourmam

FEA COMO SIEMPRE ESE CABELLO NO LE QUEDA A SU GRIS PERSONALIDAD DIGO NI SIQUIERA TIENE PERSONALIDAD

SO who was the mod?

Annalyne XD

Yourmam said:
    —————
    AS ALWAYS THAT FEA HAIR IS NOT TELL YOUR GREY EVEN HAVE PERSONALITY PERSONALITY

oh lawd took her long enough smh

why couldn’t this be done before and save us the trouble.

Annalyne XD
    Ohhh. Not really surprised.

• Grammar Nazi.

Tyler the creator is ugly though. No offense, and his music scares me.

• threelittlebirds

gorgeousselena said:
    my sister said miley’s thighs looked like soccer players legs in nsn
    lmao no wonder why people say she looks like a man in a drag!
    how is miley having “soccer player legs” make her a man in drag? like are you really that dumb?

• xDemiSmiley

Everybody likes it .. me no gusta !

it could be weave lol

• forthemoment.

^ Highly doubt it’s a weave.

• m

Oh goody! Here is GorgeousSelena who just can’t stop talking about Miley! Seriously I think you talk more about here than her actual fans.

• AcidPinkLemonade

I think overly bright colors look bad on everyone, tbh. Especially red, blue, and pink.

• EveryoneNeedzShutTheFuckUp

Finally, something different and daring! Looks great, but I wonder what it looks like minus all the instagram editing.

• Untouchable

i didn’t know the PCAs was tonight

why couldn’t this be done before and save us the trouble.

ikr she used pickle sayings to cover it up.. she acted to weird whenever you guys talked about it anyways. rofl.

her hair looks tacky.

JELENEA BROKE UP ITS SO OBVIOUS

What are the PCAs even

• exoticmist

Grammar Nazi. said:
    Tyler the creator is ugly though. No offense, and his music scares me.
    I agree. but i like him anyways.

• Grammar Nazi.

I agree. but i like him anyways.

he has a nice body to fall back on :P

• BrokenArrow

—————
    AS ALWAYS THAT FEA HAIR IS NOT TELL YOUR GREY EVEN HAVE PERSONALITY PERSONALITY

more like

Ugly as always, that hair doesn’t go with her gray personality, well, she doesn’t even have a personality.

Madonna said:
    —————————
    Don’t hate on Selena, hate on her annoying stalker fan GorgeousSelena.
    —————————
    Ok haha but i don’t hate her. I like her.
    i just wanna show that bitch how annoying she is beign annoying as well with her.

• Grammar Nazi.

what award show happens on a wednesday….

• anons

the downside is the image extension you need :P

i have this other extention called cool previews. i hover over the link and can see what it is in a smaller window. not like another tab tho. its awesome

he has a nice body to fall back on :P
    I Know. Its beautiful!

OMG LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

is anna fired or

JELENEA BROKE UP ITS SO OBVIOUS
    I think they just had a big fight. Selena vagina was hurting from that hard fucking Justin gave her and he still wanted to fuck so she got mad.

Sherlock Homies crackin’ the case

• Grammar Nazi.

oh is there one for chrome?

more like

Oh do you speak spanish?

is anna fired or
    ~

I don’t think so… That picture was just taken..

• lovelife

What’s OSC?

• Lolly pop

what is the link to oc? No one ever gave me a link so i could never creep.

What’s OSC?

oceanshore choice awards :p They had an awards ceremony with winners and such.

What’s OSC?

OS awards

I don’t think so… That picture was just taken

she will never be Hip$t3r

oceanshore . forumotion.com

entertainmentlove said:

Looks like a unicorn shit on her head.

Lol ha!

• Grammar Nazi.

This site had a burst of aliveness and then it died :(

I now pernouce tim & annalynne man and wife.

wth do i comment?

• Grammar Nazi.

Looks like a unicorn shit on her head.

trololol

• lovelife

Jan 11, 2012 @ 04:42 pm
    Grammar Nazi. said:
    What’s OSC?

oceanshore choice awards :p They had an awards ceremony with winners and such.

Oh yeah, that.

I wasn’t nominated for anything. Lawl.

• exoticmist

Be back in a bit.

• Lolly pop

I give up. Its slow and don’t know where anything is.

• BrokenArrow

Oh do you speak spanish?

yep.

i wanna pos des pussys

yep.
    Ola

Be back in a bit.

bye!

• Grammar Nazi.

hear about any interesting news?

That gets me every time lmaooo

Grammar Nazi. said:
    hear about any interesting news?
    Nothing

That gets me every time lmaooo

OH MY GOD CLASSIC. I wonder if she is okay tho

LMAO

OH MY GOD CLASSIC. I wonder if she is okay tho

yeaah. that was so sad and funny at the same time.

• anons

oh is there one for chrome?

let me check

• anons

so GN hows dirtydirectionconfessions going?

• Disco.Is.Dead

She runs that tumblr? I’ve seen some reblogged posts of that on my dash. Maybe you can ask another taylor fan to help you with the blog :P
    ~

Yeah! She didn’t even tell me haha. I came across it and the info sounded hella familiar so I asked, roflll.
    Idunno. I feel bad. If I find someone who can edit and would, haha.

• Grammar Nazi.

How did Austin Butler land Vanessa. He is ugly and irrelevant, Vanessa is miles out of his league.
    they dont look good together

The hair though…… ;s

• Grammar Nazi.

so GN hows dirtydirectionconfessions going?
    I nearly have 700 followers. I’m not making any posts today out of laziness.

• anons

I nearly have 700 followers. I’m not making any posts today out of laziness.

congrats!

• Grammar Nazi.

Wasn’t her hair purple in the first season of WoW? Shoutout to the old alex russo…

congrats!

thank you!

youtube links are spammed

• Grammar Nazi.

Taylor Lautner is kind of attractive…

youtube links are spammed
    ~

Not if you take the sharing link .x

• crazylady

are you kidding? I remember when I saw a picture of her without makeup and she was so pretty that I couldn’t even believe it
    I mean yeah her nose is kinda big but nobody’s perfect. I’m not really a fan of her (I think she’s a pretty cool person so I guess you could say I am in a way)
    flawed=/average

I agree about the hair. pretty colors but doesn’t look right here

flawed=/average

I agree about the hair. pretty colors but doesn’t look right here

She looks kind of like Lucy Hale (Aria from PLL) with that hair.

• Demi’sEyebrow

why would she do that.. why

• Grammar Nazi.

Comment anonymous people, I’ll talk to all of y’all

why would she do that.. why

Having the rebellious stage late lolol

• Untouchable

She looks kind of like Lucy Hale (Aria from PLL) with that hair.
    _____________

some ppl say that but i really don’t see the similarity. lucy’s far prettier than her imo

• exoticmist

I need a new icon.

soooooo we’re not allowed to be on 2 websites at the same time. i see

I love this icon..

reminds me of aria from pll in the flashbacks! it looks good but fake like it was photoshopped (not saying it is but it looks like it)

omg people…

Oh shit. This is Natalie btdubs

• Demi’sEyebrow

well she doesnt look rebellious she looks 5.

dating bieber will not help her become a respected actress…she better either marry biebs or find a new famous person to leach off of….oh wait that would be Taylor Swift. Nevermind

THE DOLLAR MAKE ME HOLLA HONEY BOO BOO

• exoticmist

I love this icon..

Your icon is great! <3

• Grammar Nazi.

IA with the part about Luy being prettier. But she they look like twins. They were on WoW together and I thought Lucy Hale was Selena’s twin or something

• lovelife

There we go.
    Is her hair blue…or is that just weird lighting? Please say weird lighting.

I need a new icon.

Is your icon from miley at the CNN heroes thing?

soooooo we’re not allowed to be on 2 websites at the same time. i see
    ~

It’s been like that from the start.

justin looks like a girl

• Grammar Nazi.

reminds me of aria from pll in the flashbacks!

MTE

he needs to cut his hair

soooooo we’re not allowed to be on 2 websites at the same time. i see

being neutral gets you fire from both sides :/

selena is a lot prettier than lucy the hot ones in pll are shay mitchell and ashley benson

• anons

arn’t you like his biggest fan on here?

There we go.
    Is her hair blue…or is that just weird lighting? Please say weird lighting.

I thought it was weird lighting but people are saying her hair is actually blue

anons said:
    he needs to cut his hair

probs trying to get his flippy hair back.

• exoticmist

Is your icon from miley at the CNN heroes thing?

Yes, it is.

how can you forget spencer? WHAT KIND OF HUMAN ARE YOU

• Grammar Nazi.

imma get some cinnamon toast crunch

……….

• Disco.Is.Dead

Is her hair blue…or is that just weird lighting? Please say weird lighting.

It’s blue..

i should go edit….

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

• iSarcasticING

it’s so alive.

• GORGEOUSANONS

i should go edit….

Ewwww its rat faced user anons! u gross ugly user gtfo. you are never gonna remain loyal to us anons!

it’s so alive.

hi jordan

-______-

• GORGEOUSANONS

it’s so alive.

you disguisting user

• iSarcasticING

hi jordan

hey gorl

• GORGEOUSANONS

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW OLD USERS!!!!!!!! STOP SPREADING UR VIRUS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Byeee .xx

how can you forget spencer? WHAT KIND OF HUMAN ARE YOU

spencer is not that pretty

Selena is weird

• Untouchable

lucy and troian are my faves from pll

• GORGEOUSANONS

old users are like 70… they should retire. You fugly old toothpicks gtfo

..PRESSED

it’s so alive.
    It takes time to get this place back alive.

lucy and troian are my faves from pll

My favorite is Troian, I love her intelligence on the show. Did you watch this weeks episode?

• CaliSwag

omg

Bye Jackie

• GORGEOUSANONS

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww gn u horny little fuck go migrate to the north pole u little cheesy fuck u remind me of rotton cheese puffs GTFO

spencer is not that pretty

…jump off earth.

Jan 11, 2012 @ 04:57 pm
    anons said:
    justin looks like a girl

reply report

Jan 11, 2012 @ 04:57 pm
    anons said:
    he needs to cut his hair

I disagree D:<

he needs to cut his hair

He is too old for flippy hair

• Lolly pop

its dead now. Fun while it lasted.

He is too old for flippy hair

i agree. that worked when he was baby bieber. not now

gonna study. bai

miley looks and sounds like a man

lol

I love gn, i hope oneday we can both fuck in the mcdonalds play room

Selena is weird

…in bed

• Grammar Nazi.

why do i think gorgeousanons is annalyne

• CaliSwag

today in english my friend was like “im a grammar nazi” i was like OMG

yo jasmine v had (or still has, i’m not sure)this same colored hair. exact same actually. blue at the bottom. thats weird. maybe bieber has said that he likes when girl has blue hair or something..

Hey! @crazylady, how’s the job hunting going?

old users are like 70… they should retire. You fugly old toothpicks gtfo

• Untouchable

________

yes! i hope nothing bad’s happened to lucas..i kinda like him

16 minutes

So close.

• iSarcasticING

*sigh* i use the $ sign in Hipster on my tumblr, and then an anon does it. Honestly i can’t help inspiring you guys.

• Grammar Nazi.

well she doesnt look rebellious she looks 5.
    It looks like shitty picnic editing lmfao

EWWW NO HE LOOKS UGLY. HE NEEDS TO CUT HIS HAIR

• Untouchable

miley looks and sounds like a man
    _______

haha.. i agree with the last part.

Way more Hip$ter den gn

im h1p$t3r

• joechick

Her joechick and Cali get it in~
    -_-

EWWW NO HE LOOKS UGLY. HE NEEDS TO CUT HIS HAIR

BAHAHA HE LOOKS FAT

anons said:
    miley looks and sounds like a man

You’re my idol jordan

she ruined the song

yes! i hope nothing bad’s happened to lucas..i kinda like him
    I love you <3 I feel like I’m the only person who likes Lucas. I have this feeling that Lucas was trying to help Hanna in someway. I just can’t believe that he was trying to kill/harm or anything like that.

• Grammar Nazi.

She has nice legs but that face…

• exoticmist

Is my new icon showing up?

• iSarcasticING

You’re my idol jordan

i know right.

• Grammar Nazi.

Is my new icon showing up?
    I don’t see it

• CaliSwag

wow dimitri

• mimi

miley looks and sounds like a man

She usually looks great in everything but this? No.

• Jelenaluv25XD

Beautiful <3

• Takes1toKno1

she did not

ou isnt slow for me…

• entertainmentlove

Looks like a unicorn shit on her head.

• Rose

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

i know right.

I bow down to you everyday. I have posters of you in my room and every morning I pray to the great Jordsus before I go on with my day. Thank you my savior, and forgive me of all my wrong doings.

Beautiful. She looks amazing. Justin will LOVE it.

• exoticmist

I don’t see it

Hmph.

• Untouchable

______

:).. i think he was trying to tell hannah that he likes her…but he was acting so weird.

• mimi

flawed=/average

I agree about the hair. pretty colors but doesn’t look right here
    to be honest I find selena very average and not very good looking, she has the average mexican fat face and cheeks and big nose nothing special there! I find her ugly to be honest lucy hale now she is pretty.

ou isnt slow for me…

MTE, it’s actually faster than OS….

looking good

She has nice legs but that face…

my sister said miley’s thighs looked like soccer players legs in nsn

looking good

• iSarcasticING

uhh…

blehh its okay

I ship them <3

I’ll believe it when I see it not looking photoshopped, but she’s lucky. She can get away with that. <3 And I’m glad she found friends she loves!

CaliSwag said: