Wilmer Valderrama Demi Breakup Drama

gnmtrmntrm
number_2_latin_grammy_profile_pic

yeah hes right ppl thought justin and chaz were fighting because of 2 tweets lol

• Jackie

I kinda sounds like he directing it to the media cz of demis tweets apparently to there break up story

so.. many… big… words…

I can’t wait for Jilmer to happen.

He needs to learn how to spell before he starts ranting on social networking sites…

• carouseleiffeltower

You know, I like Demi but god she can be so immature. Obviously she posted that comment to get attention. Like Wilmer said, it was indirectly aimed at him.

That pic looks like something you would see outside schools as a poster saying “Pedophile warning”.

—————————-

Isn’t he 31 and dating a 19 year old? Nobody can talk about immaturity here.

• carouseleiffeltower

Uh yeah he’s clearly immature for his age as well but I wasn’t talking about him. I was talking about Demi so lets stay on topic.

Took someone long enough to write that… He means just because she tweeted what he did it doesn’t mean they broke up

• adorkabledanni

Hahahah, whats with the big vocab, Wilmer? You’re irrelevant unless there’s drama surrounding you, so…

• Grammar Nazi.

Lol trying to seem smart when he had only 5 years of school. lol

Jan 12, 2012 @ 06:31 pm
    carouseleiffeltower said:

well she’s only 19 i dont expect a 19 year old to be mature even though she thinks she is, her tweets weren’t even bad, all she talked about was loyalty and that she didn’t need a man.

Wilmer is clearly ‘thirsty’ *as he says* for fame and demi’s the only thing keeping him relevant tsk tsk demi you shoul’ve said no. Wilmer Floperrama is bad news always has been, always will be.

• SunFlower

carouseleiffeltower said:

———————————

Well yes Demi’s tweets was aim at Wilmer. Demi was pressed about their break-up and then vented her feelings about out on her twitter… like it was an impulsive feeling which is not good for her. She tends to do that a lot and she is 19 years old and still is learning about life as she grows older. It’s another lesson in her handbook she will learn, eventally.

• carouseleiffeltower

I beg to differ. I’m 19 and I’m very mature for my age.I’m not saying her tweets are bad. That one tweet about not needing a man was subtly aimed at her split with him..and I think she posted it for attention. That’s how I see it. You obvs don’t but don’t sit here and try to convince me otherwise.

most of the people that call themselves mature actually aren’t mature.

• CanIgetanAMEN

For everyone saying they don’t NEED to post their lives on twitter —> I understand what you are saying however that is what twitter is for, for many people. You can not honestly tell me that you have not vented in a tweet before. The only reason people are making a big deal about it, is because they are celebrities. They’re just people, let them vent to stupid social networks like the rest of us that don’t have billions of people judging us 24/7.

I think they have been broken up for a while, she posted some tweets that the media ran with, and now three days later he suddenly tweets after being mia since the break up story leaked. Just to indirect tweet her something that after reading 5 times makes no sense at all because he loves the attention, since the only news we get on him are the ones relating to Demi, he’s irrelevant otherwise.

• carouseleiffeltower

Yeah..its her bipolar kicking in

• SunFlower

CanIgetanAMEN said:

——————————

Great point.

Jan 12, 2012 @ 06:54 pm
    carouseleiffeltower said:

Yeah..its her bipolar kicking in

I forgot she was bipolar.

• CanIgetanAMEN

I’m sorry but that’s messed up to say, even if it is a joke, none of us are perfect. I’m sure you’ve posted about something that has upset you. I know I have.

what is he basically saying? i’m confused

• CanIgetanAMEN

In addition to my first paragraph..

98% of the tweets of people I personally know are them venting. It’s annoying, but it makes us feel better. It’s just like having a bad day and listening to a song that says f*ck everyone I’m just going to be happy and posting it as a facebook status, whether it is really to make us feel better or to virtually slap whoever hurt you in the face, it gives us a little power.

Pretend for a minute they are both 2 people you know in school (middle, high, college, grad). This would be completely normal and not ridiculed whatsoever.

• CanIgetanAMEN

He’s not even bashing Demi. What he is saying is it’s ridiculous that somebody (most likely demi in this case but that’s just speculation) can make a statement, that is not directly pointing to anyone, and everyone reads into it so much just because they have a “thirst” to talk about other people and what is going on in their lives (spread rumors). Just because Demi posted that it is important to know you don’t need a man, or what ever it was she said, that does not mean that they are broken up or fighting at all. Maybe it is just a message she wants to get across to young girls, which I personally think is a very important message.

There’s one thing you’re wrong about. If that wasn’t Demi Lovato but another teenager posting that tweet, it’d be just fine because she was going through a break up. She wasn’t trying to get attention. She was just expressing herself through a quote. Get over yourself please. Not everyone has to be mature for their age, like yourself.

Um no1currs what you have to say irrelevant flop

i dont understand what he said.

Still confused? What does he mean?

Still confused? What does he mean?

• CanIgetanAMEN

It does not mean they did not break up. It’s sort of like, just funny how people can take statements and twist them out of context because they want something to talk about. That’s why I find this entire discussion interesting because if you take Demi’s tweets and Wilmer’s tweet none of them are definitely directed at each other, neither of them are complaining, they are just saying what they are thinking. But many pop culture sites and shows take tweets like “The smartest thing a woman can ever learn, is to never need a man.” and directly say oh my gosh they broke up it must be terrible, they hate each other!

outsider said:

Idk what’s going on with this whole drama, but to the person said normal people don’t tweet about every little thing, I beg to differ. I have a friend (not really) who tweets about every little single thing. Its worse than Demi’s. And you’d think she does it for attention, with about 200 followers. She vents all of her feelings on twitter, but its annoying as hell. So I agree, why should Demi be looked at any differently? Why complain that people don’t do that? Because they do.

—————–

EXACTLY nobody likes when people are constantly in their feelings on twitter or facebook, but people who are not celebrities don’t get millions of hate messages because of it.

He’s mad cuz Demi’s tweets were actually NOT about him… They broke up a while ago… this isn’t recent news you guys. E! & etc are just BARELY catching on.

thank goodness i’m not famous!

• HiAll!

What’s with all the friggen novels?!?!?!

It was obvs what was gonna happen, joe scared willy away!

Demi is just an attention whore

Problem is every tweet can be read a dozen different ways from the way the person may have meant.

He’s so creepy looking. If I saw him on the street, I’d probably go the other way. lol

Jan 12, 2012 @ 06:50 pm
    CanIgetanAMEN said:

Amen.

Jan 12, 2012 @ 07:40 pm
    StephaniaJonas said:
    carouseleiffeltower said:

So true! all she wants is attention.

Selena is the one that wants attention, not Demi. Bye.

• Takes1toKno1

LMAO, this whole tweet reminds me of this picture from tumblr.

xD oh, wilmer.

Michel Jackson was a talentless nigga.

• Takes1toKno1

LMAO, Wilmer, using big words to sound smart? i mean :
    utilizing gargantuan idioms to fabricate intelligence.
    (tumblah reference xD)

• Outsider

Jan 12, 2012 @ 10:48 pm
    Michel Jackson was a talentless nigga.
    ….
    Bitch, say you’re sorry !

@takes1tokno1
    Can I rape your icon, please ?

• Takes1toKno1

Jan 12, 2012 @ 10:51 pm

@takes1tokno1
    Can I rape your icon, please ?

yes, you may. im sorry i switched icons before you got a chance D:

• Takes1toKno1

Michel Jackson was a talentless nigga.

i’m sorry, wahh?

Jan 12, 2012 @ 10:56 pm
    Takes1toKno1 said:
    Michel Jackson was a talentless nigga.

i’m sorry, wahh?

I said :” Michel Jackson was a talentless nigga. “

• JoeHoe15

Was that mean that they did not really broke up?

• simpleness

Was that mean that they did not really broke up?
    If that’s what Wilmer is saying, then he is confirming their relationship

Demi is not an attention seeker….I don’t trust Wilmer at all! Who was the one with his eyes open and looking straight at a pap while kissing Demi? I don’t think their relationship is healthy…I don’t know how many times they’ve broken up and then got together again but, she should stop going back to him. They should remain friends and that’s it. The fact that he’s almost 32 and hasn’t settled doesn’t go with me. Then going out with a 19 yr old basically screams that he’s just having fun and not trying to be serious with anyone.

If there wasn’t video of that moment, I think it’s possible that Wilmer opened his eyes for a bit to glare at the paparazzi for intruding and then closed again to kiss her.

• Dash

So…they didn’t break up? Or he just decided to post something to get a little more PR.

• xAskTaylorx

I hear Demi is used to PR stunts and loves them.. Who said Selena was an “attention seeker”?!?! Wow! Lovatics. Lol.

i dont get shit of what he just typed.

i dont care …

Im confused !!! What his message means ? Is he mean that he n Demi didn,t break up ??????

• outsider

They both need to gtfo. They need to stop making their lives so public. Everything that they post to twitter DOESN’T actually have to be there. Drama should be dealt with privately. Then they complain about not having a private life.

• SunFlower

Some people think you and Joe are dating. Jilmer. I cannot. Hahahaha! However, Demi is just pressed about the break-up and now she is venting out about it through her tweets. Anyways, who really knows what is really going on? Maybe they both need to keep their personal lives to themselves in the future. *File nails*

Hahahahahahahhahahah I loVve it too!

Im gonna be awkward right now and right something irrelevant to try to break the tension………TEMPLE RUN IS FREAKING AMAZING :3 FACT…..That is all <3

oh you tryna be all fancy with yo vocabulary

• MaryDelgado

Oh snap anon!!! I fell out cause I thought the same thing.

You fancy huh?!

Lmao

Oh, Wilmer. You love it. You’re irrelevant otherwise.

• Anonymousforever

or wat u mean is great now demi dumped me im gonna be that irrelevant noob that only few old people knew haha lol

• SunFlower

oh you tryna be all fancy with yo vocabulary

———————————-

LOL

• urluvismydrugg

FEZ

You just know he typed that out in such basic words and found ‘fancier’ replacements for each one. Lmfao.

this reminds me of that time when joe/tay swift broke up and she went on ryan to say that joe had dumped her over the phone.. then he was forced by his mgnmt to write a myspace blog about their break up. L O L

• bromance

While most of us use twitter to vent, the fact remains that most of us also don’t have thousands/millions of followers WAITING for us to do so. It comes with the fame and you’d think by now Demi would realize that. Wilmer on the other hand gets off to this type of drama. What else would he be in the spotlight for? Handy Manny?

• CanIgetanAMEN

bromance said:

————————

Exactly, like I said I understand but they SHOULD be able to vent in the way that they did. Neither one of them vented negatively. Demi’s tweet was a positive message and Wilmer’s was a true statement not putting down anyone except possibly people spreading rumors. I think they both handled it pretty well while still getting that out of their systems.

• xAskTaylorx

Hi all! *Glitter and cookies for all! Grandma makes the best! *-_____-

• xAskTaylorx

Demi is annoying and immature. We get people, we get it. Geez. I laugh at you all! Teehee. =D

I just want to say, for the **most** part, I love the comments and thoughts you guys have. Please keep it up! Or try, lol.

• xAskTaylorx

This is what I said in the other Demi post…. @sunflower.
    SunFlower said:
    *Throws glitter into the air* Yeeeaaahhh budddyyy!

——————

I’m so disappointed at you right now!! You haven’t been on in awhile. I’ve been 8throwing glitter* around all the Demi posts. Lol. Were you an anon at one point? 0_________o

Seriously some people’s comments on here are just as redundant as the Pedo!

ahe is annoying soo…

WOW FATAL ATTRACTION TOWARDS DEMI. WILMER MOVE ON AND GET ON WITH YOUR LIFE.

• StephaniaJonas

carouseleiffeltower said:

So true! all she wants is attention.

Maybe some of you haven’t understood that we all have problems, yet we don’t all need to voice them on Twitter/Facebook/Tumblr/etc, even WITHOUT 23482942934 followers, so why should Demi or anyone else that is constantly looked at?

Demi is constantly venting about her life, not trusting people, having issues with men, her weight, every God damn thing possible. Frankly, I don’t know about you guys, but NORMAL people that DON’T vent like this constantly find these status updates, or twitter updates irritating, and attention seeking. It’s like they’re constantly playing the goody-two shoes, or the victim, or just seeking to have others check up on them or console them and just be on their side for once.

And quite frankly, I’m 18, and I don’t find myself posting things that upset me, publicly. So all of you defending either of them either just do the same thing, and that’s why this seems appropriate to you, or you just need to hang out with a different group of friends.

As well, she’s grown up. She’s not a young star anymore, yet she needs more maturing to do. For a young celebrity, you’d think she’d be a bit more responsible and carry herself a bit better, and learn to not always associate herself with drama, that’s the key with growing up. You guys will understand that when you finally come of age… hopefully.

And people that look up to ANY star in general as rolemodels… I don’t understand any of them. There are people that have REALLY made change out there, Mother Teresa, Terry Fox, are just a few examples. They did it for a real cause, not just for their names in the tabloids, and 15 more minutes of fame. They did all of this until they gave out and died. People that REALLY do something with all of their heart should earn your respect, not people like this.

Plus, does Demi not have friends, family, or a therapist to talk about? Why voice things like this on Twitter?

And shame on Wilmer for even bothering to reply. You’d think that while he was in his 30s, he’d be able to handle this situation more maturely.

But again, he’d get attention just like she did. After all, it’s all about the fame and attention, right?

• CanIgetanAMEN

Okay well I am sorry that we are not all as perfect and well kept as you are darling. I have defended them, yes, but no, I absolutely can’t stand when “NORMAL” people post about their life or problems. However, they don’t get ridiculed like celebrities do. And quite frankly I don’t have any desire or see a need to share my age with you, I will say I am older and I will admit that I have posted comments that have to do with what is going on in my life, but Twitter asks “what’s happening” and Facebook asks “What’s on your mind?” So correct me if I’m wrong but that’s what many “NORMAL” people do.

And not that it is relevant to this post what so ever, but whether you are a fan or not, Demi has talent and that is something to admire. Maybe you should take your preaching to a site that isn’t dedicated to pop culture.

• Jason Grossman

Oceanup.com Team,

I thought you might like to know some of the reasons why you are not getting enough Social Media and Organic search engine traffic for Oceanup.com

1. Social profile is not available in top Social Media websites.

2. Your site has 29 Google back links, this can be improved further.

There are many additional improvements that could be made to your website, and if you would like to learn about them, and are curious to know what our working together would involve, then I would be glad to provide you with a detailed analysis in the form of a WEBSITE AUDIT REPORT for FREE.

Our clients consistently tell us that their customers find them because they are at the top of the Google search rankings. Being at the top left of Google (#1- #3 organic positions) is the best thing you can do for your company’s website traffic and online reputation.

Sounds interesting? Feel free to email us or alternatively you can provide me with your phone number and the best time to call you.

—————————————————————–
    Best Regards,
    Jason Grossman
    SEO Consultant
    (347) 329-2976
    ——————————————————————
    PS1: This is onetime email and you may ask us to “REMOVE” you from our mailing list.
    PS2: I found your site from online advertising but did not click.
    PS3: We operate 24 x7. I will be happy to send you links to price list,money back guarantee, client rankings, client testimonials, “How we are different from others?”, and “Why should you choose us?” on receiving a response from you.

• SunFlower

*Throws glitter into the #1 spot* That’s right. That’s my shit. Get it poppin.

• SunFlower

Ayo Wilmer,

Save all that DRAMA for your MOMMA.