Lesbian For Miley TRENDING TOPIC

erhberhrh

• entertainmentlove

—————

your icons are always kendall. fsdhfwhefbwe i love him<3 i want him;p
    ——————–
    UMMh no you get logan stay away from my man

hahhah just kiding

Wouldn’t turn lesbo for any one. I like guys way too much. BUT I think she’s beautiful, talented and has a perfect body shape.

thefuturemrsnic… said:
    lol at the person that said selena flatters than their kitchen wall. omg! lmfao

ROFLLLL
    I died

• emilyhassyphillis

@emily
    Takes one to know one who has it! but you don’t even know Miley hehe ;D

why must I miss interesting trending topics

Aww i love when girls are nice to each other!!!

emilyhassyphillis said:

@emily
    Takes one to know one who has it! but you don’t even know Miley hehe ;D

lmfao at your name gurrrrrl! This is done. Just leave like that. That kiddie needs to chill out and stfu

Miley Cyrus was named 64th and 89th Hottest/Sexiest woman in the world 2011 by FHM/Maxim.

This year sure she’ll up in the list but like in 48th or something.

• *PROBLEM

How come when I click on some of the category tags it takes me to the homepage

oceanUp you have a problem you need to fix!!!!!!!!

*PROBLEM said:

How come when I click on some of the category tags it takes me to the homepage

oceanUp you have a problem you need to fix!!!!!!!!
    —————
    That’s what i was talking about…You can’t get in in SG and MC categories for example..

• fillepeur

idg how this is news?

memi trumps sel said:

I agree! i’m tired of Smilers and > LOVATICS< .-. – smilers and lovatics are the best ———————————— Smiler ok, but Lovatics are boring! –‘

I will turn lesbo, bi or whatever for Queen Miles lmfao

Miley>>> All the teenagers

shes soo Fucking beautiful and talent

ops All the teenagers singers****

selena is hotter than miley..miley has a weird lookin face.

• emily

ew miley probably has aids
    why would you want them? SLACK FUCKING SMILERS
    GTFO TWITTER

lol

emily said:

ew miley probably has aids
    why would you want them? SLACK FUCKING SMILERS
    GTFO TWITTER
    ——————–
    Stupid whore! That it’s a serious disease idiot!!! Clean you dirty asshole before talk like that of somebody you don’t even know!

If you turn lesbian for Miley, you were never straight in the first place. You were bisexual.

I know, agree. Not to mention completely baseless and ridiculous of them. But saying they shouldn’t talk about things/people they don’t know about and then calling their asshole dirty is kinda defeating the purpose of your argument lol.

selena is hotter than miley..miley has a weird lookin face.
    Both girls are beautiful. Selena it’s for y’all unique just cuz she has latin look but here are million of girls like her. The same to Miley cuz you are get used to see girls with that look i think…

I know haha but it makes me mad…but i now it’s not the way to explain myself lol

all the selena bashing yikes

• drinkmypoison

hahah i love it <3
    Forever a Milesbian

Yet you know her asshole is dirty.. Don’t Judge someone you don’t know.

Somebody realize that when you look at the Miley Cyrus or Selena Gomez section doesn’t work and leads you to the home page?…weird.
    And IT works with Justin Bieber. Try it and tell mes please…sorry about my bad language lolz!!!

Yet you know her asshole is dirty.. Don’t Judge someone you don’t know.
    I really apologize. Cuz it was rude. But it pieces me off someone talks about aids like it was somethnig funny. She judging someone that she don’t know too. The diference it’s that she don’t retracts of it and it’s a serious thing. Also, what i mean to say it’s that she can’t talk about of someone when she has her own dirt to deal with like everybody else. But sorry of that girl, it just piece me off what she said that’s all…

• gorgeousselena

yes, she is! miley has a tiny waist which is important in the curve department and she has an ass and she a tone body!

lmao thanks for the joke retard mimi miley has an ass? hahahahahaha cant stop laughing so damn funny! seriously cant even hahahahahaha she have no boobs at all, and her ass is soo damn flat! shes the one flatter than my kitchen wall hahahahahaha

• gorgeousselena

YOu mean man like miley and kid boys like selena, because she hasn’t been able to get a mad but a boy,miley had hotter guys than selena and they are tall, husky and manly!
    nooo loser men, cause most of hot guys in hollywood have crushes on selena and no one in miley! and manly? well miley for herself looks totally manly lol

i dont get why almost everyone in here thinks miley has curves! shes almost as flat as selena, i have seen curvy girl so i know what curvy looks like, i have almost the same body as miley ( bit not a fat somach like hers) so i must be the HOTTEST girl on the planet! lol!

• BrokenArrow

At least she has an ass and not just bones.

• BrokenArrow

Is that like when you say ‘people think’ ‘people say’ and it’s just you or 2?

• Kelly

You are all rather disgusting.This topic I mean is really ridiculous and a waste of time.

• gorgeousselena

ewwww with this disgusting tt! mamacita gomez is flawless ftw!

girls want miley
    but boys prefer selena

• adude992

lol I’m a guy and I’d date Miley

i think it’s funny how the boys want to date selena and the girls want to date miley LOL

• mimi

girls want miley
    but boys prefer selena

• mimi

Miley’s not curvy though\

Is there a screencap of Lesbian for Miley on the trending topics I can see?? I missed it :(

im dying from laughter. that right there is funny

• thefuturemrsnickjonas

lol at the person that said selena flatters than their kitchen wall. omg! lmfao

I love miley cyrus but iam a KRISBIAN FOREVER (lesbian for kristen stewart)

p.s Krisbian was made first but whatever

go miley!

• CASSI101FUL

Smh

• entertainmentlove

The fuck twitter should be shut down for non-celebs

• thefuturemrsnickjonas

entertainmentlove said:

The fuck twitter should be shut down for non-celebs

—————

your icons are always kendall. fsdhfwhefbwe i love him<3 i want him;p

• fillepeur

oh

The fuck twitter should be shut down for non-celebs

I agree! i’m tired of Smilers and > LOVATICS< .-.

• memi trumps sel

• Lauren

Of Course :) but smilers are more. hahaha¡
    just kidding.

• AcidPinkLemonade

Miley’s not curvy though…

• iCriss

SO AGREE !!!

• Lauren

Miley is the best and shut the fuck up, if ou’re tired and mad, stay mad. ;)

Cool

• BrokenArrow

AcidPinkLemonade said:

Miley’s not curvy though…

Yes, she is.

• BrokenArrow

How is that i didn’t see that trending?