Selena Gomez Clothing Line $100M 2011

erhrehrh
selenagomezspringflawless8

Selena Gomez‘s clothing designer Tony Melillo designer himself admitted that his designs are not for everyone. His mass-market Gomez line earned reported $100 million in 2011. Thx Kara!

Around the web

• BrokenArrow

aw i like her tweets, she’s cute. i remember she never tweeted at all except to promote. maybe thats a good influence of justin on her.

yeah like when she started following fans…

• gorgeousselena

yuhuuu queen selena like a boss! yeaaah

• gorgeousselena

my bby gurl is slaying

BOSS
    this!

• gorgeousselena

as always queen selena rocking the world! love her clothing line, sel is so stylish ;D

• derp

srsly who the fuck goes to KMart?

Omg moviegirl is that a pic of Lucy hale wearing an I heart mr. Fitz shirt?! Love it!!

I’ve never seen one person wear anything from that clothing line………

plus there’s like a Kmart every 20 miles from each other, Kmart is an irrelevant store everyone goes to Target or Walmart duh

• gorgeousselenaistheantichrist

gorgeousselena sucks the devil’s dick every night! no wonder she’s so evil and psycho! She’s a demon! Evil antichrist is evil.

Shame she couldn’t stop Kmarts closing.

I miss Miley’s clothing line. The clothes were cute but they were made for really small people.
    ==

IDK… when they had her clothes at the local walmart where I live I think there were plenty of big sizes, if I remember right and I saw a little small girl with her parent wanting to buy one of the clothes and I heard the parent said the clothes were too big for her
    w/e

Aren’t KMart stores across the U.S. closing (along with Sears)

Selena didnt make tht Ye designer did so fail.

LOL why do people bring up Miley in Selena posts (same with people bringing up Selena in Miley posts)

the only thing that keeps this site alive..
    But we are beign mean or trolls, thought. Only gs and mimi are the ones who eventually make a big deal. We just debate.

the only thing that keeps this site alive..
    Sorry i mean we AREN’T beign mean.

gorgeousselenaistheantichrist said:

Oh gosh lmao! Ya tell her girl!!!

what drugs are you on?
    since when she’s not tweeting about promo?
    she’s only tweeted about her tours and only replied to fans near her upcoming tour schedule

• BrokenArrow

drinkmypoison said:

A friend of mine isn’t exactly a small person and she didn’t have problem with Miley’s clothes :S

• BrokenArrow

derp said:

srsly who the fuck goes to KMart?

I was going to say the same.

the only thing that keeps this site alive..

Selena didn’t slay shit. Selena didn’t make that the designer did dumbass learn to read

• SELENA FAN

my bby gurl is slaying

BOSS

• drinkmypoison

Yeah it is so hard to buy clothing for people that are small built, which is a lot of people. Three of my friends have to either buy size 12 or 14 kid in pants and they won’t even tell me what size shirts. They many times take pants to a tailor. People are getting bigger but gosh that doesn’t mean you have to make the sizes bigger. Just make them get a plus/women size…

• AcidPinkLemonade

drinkmypoison said:

====================================
    I read in an interview, she made the clothes comes in bigger sizes to appeal to curvier girls. But I never saw any plus sized versions.

• Fuckyou

Like a boss!They still have some of Mileys at walmart

• Fuckyou

Like a boss!They still have some of Mileys at walmart

• moviegirl

I liked Miley’s clothing line better, but some of Selena’s were okay, too.

i dont like selena or her clothing line. she needs to gtfo

Selena’s clothing line is kinda boring…It’s too Alex Russo thought. Miley’s line is more fun but isn’t something you’d wear every day cuz it’s like star clothes. But i will buy Miley’s anyway :)