Jelena @ Disneyland + Bieber Encounter

jelenaland-1
jelenakissing
jelenadisney

From Nicolette B: I was at the Clipper Vs. Laker game on January 14 and I was told that Justin Bieber was only a couple suites down from mine so I walked over there to politely ask for a picture. I saw him come out of the bathroom so I said Justin can I please get a picture with you I am so sorry and he looked straight at me and looked away then his bodyguard replied NO!

When nobody was even asking for a picture besides me and what he needs to remember is his fans are the ones that got him to the point he is at now. I know for a fact he lost 10 amazing fans that night. This is just one experience from a 15 year old girl that was just cured of Bieber Fever for life.

Nicolette meets a lot of celebrities at the suites inside of the Staples center so this is very unfortunate occurrence! Nicollette met Cody Simpson last week and said that he was ‘sweet.’

• Ellen

Miley’s always sweet with her fans, Always¡

• CASSI101FUL

If this is true then that’s really mess up, justin should be lucky he’s famous bcuz of his fans SMH -_-

• BrokenArrow

I dont know why but i found this picture disgusting lol

• BrokenArrow

I think he acts rude when he’s with Selena cause he wants to be with her and dont be bothered. But idk he should remember he’s where he is because of her fans.

WHAT OCEANUP SO IGGNORATLY KEPT OUR OF THE STORY IS THAT THE BODYGUARD PUSHED HER OUT OF THE WAY YOU DONT OUT YOUR HANDS ON A YOUNG GIRL

Miley isn’t disgusting wanna see diGusting then look up Selena on the beach Whitsun looking like a unbathed whore.

• mimi

selena get your flat ass out those drinks ewww! get a room.

• BrokenArrow

mimi said:

selena get your flat ass out those drinks ewww! get a room

here comes the double standard shit.

• lol

jelena an easy way to popularity. for j e s

• XGhostShadowX

BrokenArrow said: I dont know why but i found this picture disgusting lol

http://oceanup.com/photogallery?nid=65061&fid=450811Justin needs

———————————————-
    Agreed. Justin needs to calm his hormones down. Especially in public. It doesn’t matter if the couple is famous or not, nobody wants to see that. ESPECIALLY is a amusement park for kids. Mommy I couldn’t get a drink out of the fridge because the boy whos music I listen to just randomly started making out and touching the girl whom I watch on Disney all over the fridge.

• lol

Justin’s face in the second picture makes me laugh too. (better try it, to pretend to be a couple)

Mj’re always right
    (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vki_NIHjG4w)

• lol

You do not understand why they do it just to get noticed any couple has ever Conduct in this way vulgar and unresponsive. (when you realize that this couple is all bullshit)

EWWWWWW this is sooooo……. ewwwwww

i used to love justin so much then i started thinking he’s a jerk. what a shame. when i was a fan at first i thought he was the sweetest.
    but in this story it seemed like his bodyguard was ruder than justin. myabe thats why he didnt want a pic. idk. im tired of hearing bad stories about justin. im disappointed…

• BrokenArrow

Ehhh – that could also be fake too. When it comes to celebrities & magazines – don’t trust it. It could easily be fake.

ia.

jb is not ALWAYS rude to fans-
    hes had many times where he’s nice but people only focus on the negative stories.

because the media hates justin.

• gorgeousselena

get your flat ass

what are you talking about disgusting miley ass in a selena post your freak?

• belieber

I don’t think the generous side of Justin is an act. When he did the NYC booksigning and let an extra 1,000 people in, I think that was Justin just being nice. I remember that he was sick that day and he still did it. He didn’t get publicity for it and he didn’t charge money. He actually just took time out of his day to sign over 2000 books and talk to over probably 5000 fans in one day. He didn’t HAVE to do that. When I met him he was pretty nice and it didn’t seem fake. These surprises are a surprise to me

• HeckYeahJoBros

This is not about selena, she’s always nice with her fans, is about Justin been a idiot with his fans, sadly ‘beliebers’ don’t see his true colors.

• belieber

I meant, these stories are a surprise to me.

• BrokenArrow

gorgeousselena said:

get your flat ass

what are you talking about disgusting miley ass in a selena post your freak?

selena get your flat ass.

He was a a fuckkng lakers me u dumbass bitch. That’s a fan if that was ur ass us be fcking crying if he was rude to u so shut r ass up ur brainwashed clearly

Hes been a dick efore and it’s even caught on camera even his own fans know it and ur not. Fan ad ur in more denial as ever how fucking stupid of u.

Lmao clearly u are brainwashed. And delusional and have him on a pedestal. Because I’ve meet him a d e was rude so has other people and it’s e record as proof so clearly u dot know ur facts thatsnfirl has no reason to lie on him she was a fan. And he let her down. If that was ur ass us be crying like hell so stfu

Miley is never rude to fans . She stop whatever for them. She proves her love. And there has been tons of Justin’s stories about being an asshole to fans he was the to me web j met him and there’s proof of it. Ad I’m a belieber I love him but it’s true

i wonder why is he rude tho?
    like these stories get out and he’s hurting his image. it’s not that hard to put on a fake smile and take a pic.
    miley has been rude to fans on ocassion(theres an episode in latin america that a friend told me) but there arent as many bad stories ar there are about justin.

Correction bitch Selena is a bitch I’ve worked with AND I’ve meet her pter times and each time she treated me like shit. She avoids fans like crazy only time she acts sweet is when a camera is around and there is PROOF of that clearly ur a selenator and pissed cause Justin made ur idol relevant lmao

Just. Because he’s an angel to u dot mean he wasn’t meant to her it’s web countless stories where hes been an asshole so

Dumbass noone said he was fucking alwayde the point it a lot of times he has been rude this fan is upset ad that’s wat matters

Clearly cause they are always up his ass

Omg amen

Miley Cyrus 2.0

What are you talking about? Unfortunally Justin it’s know for be kinda a brat…and sometimes confused the friendship in the work with “i will make you pranks” and that’s not beign very professional. Yo ucan call Miles a “trainwreck” but she’s irreproachable when it’s time to be serious and work and Justin it’s inmature in that side. The Jonas Brothers and Miley are nice to their fans by the way…and sure Justin it’s too but he’s clearly more bratty now

i wonder why is he rude tho?
    The Latin America thing i can explain it…
    The “fan” (cuz clearly is a gorgeusselena wannabe) told he r asshole and she was like “wtf?!”. That’s all. Wasn’t big deal.

Amen omg

How do we know that all this is not a lie?
    Dont be so naive and believe everything you hear OKAY ?
    And we all need to remember that Justin is human like all of us and that he has bad days too, i mean sometime I have bad days and do and say thing i regret SO DOES HE , I’m not saying that this allegation is true but I’m not saying that Justin never said no to a fan , I’m saying HE IS NORMAL.
    Get that through you head people.

• BentleyBrooks

I’m not a crazy fan or brain washed, but media is media. Don’t believe everything you read or hear. This is how people make MONEY.

• Belieber

That is stupid. Leave him alone when he is on a private vecation. And the fact that the girl isnt a Belieber enymore proves that she never was a true Belieber.

TRUE!

when i saw him he seemed sweet and nice :) just saying. And i’m not even a fan of him… haha

• Julia

Sorry but you are really stupid -.-
    if Justin would hit her, you still claimed that she was not true Belieber ?

Justin is not a GOD or KING !
    you makes that Justin feel that he’s the world’s most important and he is rude !!!

I like him but this is my opinion . and sorry for my english :)

lol omg that cracked me up xD

• XGhostShadowX

Belieber said:

———————————————-
    Why would she want to be a true Belieber anymore when her idol was a dick to her? If anything she was smart and not fully brainwashed like you seem to be…sad that you would as well as many other beliebers would continue to support him even after him being mean to you.

The Jonas Brothers and Miley are always sweet to their fans. Sad that Justin is rude to them.

• Jackie

Justin is NOT rude to his fans sometimes he’ll be in a rush or just in a bad mood because of something that happened for hormones, lets not forget he is a teenager and he is growing up into the process of being a man. I’m sorry you had to go through what happened but i’m sure he was expecting some privacy considering he gets almost none now. But really if you were “cured” from Bieber Fever you never had it to begin with.

• lol

how long they’re walking everywhere without ever working?!

• Kathy

One thing these fans of Justin Bieber has to realize is that they dont own him.. There are times when he wants to be left alone! If he was trying to enjoy a day at Disneyland with his girlfriend, maybe these fans should have been more grown up and maybe thought they should leave him alone! Yes, i know he is a celebrity and he knows that his fans want to meet him and all that, but that doesnt give them the right to expect Justin to stop everything he is doing just for them either! He tweeted that he need to go piss, why couldnt the fans wait? If you dont want to be his fan anymore, thats your choice, but you also got to realize Justin is a human being who want to live somewhat of a normal life too? Do you want him to be like Micheal Jackson who was always streanded at home, cause he couldnt go anywhere without fans bugging him all the time?

• ines

fucking lie bitch thats is fake justin loves beliebers and would never do that i meet him he was really SWEET NICE AND LOVEABLE im 16 and i meet him

• ines

This is as fake as the Mariah Yeater scandal. For those of you who believe it, get some common sense. All Justin ever does is take photo’s, give’s to charity, helps funding for schools. All he does is ‘give, give, give’…he never has time for himself or his personal life. Obviously, all he does is care about us, his fans. Belieber’s are a family <3

• Amy

Oh please! Like Justin would do that. Stop tripping I hate when people lie just to make someone look bad. I actually met Bieber in NYC and he was sweet. He gave me a hug and tried to make conversation. Sad how people like Nicolette exist. FYI u did not meet Cody Simpson. That guy is a douchebag , and he you fuck I met him.

• Kathy

Sorry, i just realized you said this happened at the basketball game! I thought you meant at Disneyland! But my comment still stands.. Fans have got to realize that Justin has bad days where he wants to be left alone.. Just becuase hes a celebrity does not mean he has to take pictures with every single fan that comes up to him!!

justin bieber and selena gomez kiss like brother and sister…. and they even look like sibs with his new dark hair. plz tell you guys arent falling for this pr stunt. justin calls ppl fags all the time and has since he was little. its just his KARMA that now the whole world thinks he’s gay.

try harder jelena

this girl is totally lying. justin told the REAL story on twitter. grow up.

“lol said:

Justin’s face in the second picture makes me laugh too. (better try it, to pretend to be a couple”

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO @ “better try it”. they tried it!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• XGhostShadowX

this girl is totally lying. justin told the REAL story on twitter. grow up.
    ——————————————

Oh yeah cause Justin would never lie to cover his own A$$. Celebs would never do that. Grow up and open your eyes your brainwashed.

That’s his JOB! He wouldn’t have been famous or rich without fans…

No Justin h been a jerk on numerous occasions and we have proof of that. You need to stop being a kiss ass. Us beliebers his own fans even know his ways. Ur not even a fan an ur in more denial. I’ve meet every celeb just about and they are majority always nice. I’ve never been mistreated by a celeb. I meet Justin and Selena together once as tey were both ignoring fans. The same damn people that got them to their point in life idgaf what I’m Doing if a fan wanted something I would do it. Those seconds mean the world to them and clearly people agree u need to respect ur own fans and show some heart. He’s loading fans and that’s a fact. And Selena is an asshole too cause me and my fans meet her twice before once with Justin and once without as not one time did she let us take a pic with her. U take time out ur day to see ur idol then and let them turn u down and see how u act

ItS funny how your ignorant 12 yr old ass has the audacity to say why do people like that girl exist when I’m sitting here wondering why brainwashed bitches like you exist Justin isn’t god and being that hea been a jerk before and it’s been caught on VIDEO bitch the story is true. Bitches in denial like u who think people are perfect disgust me. That girl has no reason to lie. Best believe if that were u and people were calling u a list I’d get the ass. Dumbass bitch

AwkwarD moment when tin has been rude o fans before and it’s been caught on video. Also with the fact that I walked by and saw the shit myself. It’s funny h wanna call he a liar like she has a reason to lie when she was a damn fan. If that u ur ass Wudnt be depressed crying. Brainwashed ass bitch

For u to say what he’ll never do when u don’t even know him show ur a delusional brainwashed bitch. I actually have worked with the kid and he has been rude on numerous occasions and they have been caught on video. And for u to call that girl a list like u were there shows ur a 12 yr old dumbass fan

Awkward moment it’s been caught on camera him beig rude tons of times before and f u brainwashed ass wanted to meet him and he responded like hat to ur ass wud be crying and be depressed as fuck so I find it funny u wanna talk yet all tall fans knows how obsessed y’all are over meet him. U don’t meet him everyday so ur ignorance shows ur a fuckinf dumb cunt idiot. And idgaf I’ve met Michael Jackson and Michael ALWAYS took time for his fans so for u to dare compare him to Michael shows what the world is coming too. Ur a dumbass and in full denial.

Actually he has been e and it’s been caught on video. I’ve meet him three damn times as every single time he was an asshole and km still a fan so clearly not only are in denial but ur a fucking idiot.

WhiNers? Bitch those people are nice to fans Justin was the rude on here. If he was mean to ur ass us be crying and the one whining . Who said that girl was whining? Exactly so shut ur dumbass up

Real fans would know this? Wtf bitch she’s a fan eh clearly waste rated badly and correction us belieber who aren’t rain washed know good a damn well there and been other times where he has been rude ad table caught on video. Justin is not damn god. Who are u call her a liar. And correction se talked to him when he came out of Ye damn a bathroom. Oh corae Justin’s not going to admit he did it dumbass. So if u believe every word he says then ur dumb as hell. He lied on twitter and that wast him twettjng that was fucking scooter so ur argument is invalid

Se was insulted. He treate ur ass like that us become to Cody and 1d r just as talented as fuckinf Justin and I’m belieber and even I know that do ur comment was dumb as fuck. Justin ain’t god.

How long are talking to use that wack ass excuse. Idgaf what I’m doing I wud never disrespect a fan. Period.

No u are bs he’s been rude to me when I met his ass Justin is a jerk sometimes so dot even try to say otherwise and his antics have be caught on video before too so

He is gonna cover h ass dumbass

Awkward moment when Ye girl talked to him AFTER he came from Ye bathroom

PrIvate time? Lmao batch he was at a basketball fuckinf lakers game. I’ve meet him twice as he was a fucking jerk and clearly he’s even a jerk before NEVE why there are videos of it. I’ve met everyone from Angelina Jolie to Michael Jackson during a meet and greet a log time ago enforce he passed and they wud stop whatever they are doing just to net a fan do don’t even go there

Ya.. Shes a stalker… And think about it his fans bought him those tickets with their parents hard earned money so ya he owes all fans a picture.. iggnorant

When SHE MEET HIM he was nice sont mean he’s nice to everyone do ur delusIional

say whatever you want but plz change ur username…..you’re making brunettes look like idiots.

adopebelieber said bieber is a sweetheart and i trust her so…bullshit, or he had a bad day, or his bodyguard didn’t allow him to take the picture.

justin’s creepin’

• ATRUEFAN

WTF!! Why does Justin or any other famous person owe fans anything? If you are a fan, it’s because of the music or the acting. If you get pissed because they don’t want to take a picture when they come out of the washroom in their private time, then you are the one who is being rude. Just because they are famous nothing says they have to give every minute of their time because you want them too. They deserve the same respect any other person gets. Seriously if someone asks me to take a picture with them and I don’t want to then I don’t.
    Fans are not true fans anymore, they are more like judgmental stalkers.SMFH at people nowadays.

justins rudeness makes me horny and makes me want his big fat dick inside me. i always masturbated to one of his rudest interviews from 2010 cause it turned me on. hes so sexy id fuck his brains out.

“funny how i meet people everyday. great people. smile. take pics. sign things and then some just like to tell rumors. #CantWinThemAll”

HE TWEETED THIS

• JUSTIN BIEBER

“i didnt stop for a pic when im running to take a piss so i dont piss myself im not a robot. let me piss first”

• AsABrunette

This is all a bunch of bs…..you guys need to stop

• AsABrunette

Justin is so dedicated to his fans and you guys are trying to make him look like a jerk when he’s obviously not….he had to go to the freaking bathroom….like for real leave him alone

• nika

omgosh .
    He is a normal guy . He needs a private life .
    He may have had a bad day .
    I understand him . He is only a guy .

AsABrunette yeah I dont know him but i doubt he’s the spawn of all evil like people are saying. This girl who worked at Disney world said he was nice. That when he got off the ride she works at there was a little girl on the other side of the gate calling him and he was like aww, and went and shook her hand and asked her how she was doing. She said her respect for him kicked up a notch after that. And she isn’t a liar she doesn’t care bout him. She was there cuz Jennifer Hudson and other celebs she likes were there too.

oh so she’s not a belieber anymore…I hear one direction and cody simpson are avaliabe.

“I was there”
    blah blah blah. I can say I was there, too. . .

Justin even said this on twitter. This story is a rumor. He had to take a piss, thats all. Damn liars. DOnt belive this bullshit. Real fans would know he didnt do this…

• ATRUEFAN

For the extra mile some of these celebs go, to be there for their fans like Miley, Selena, Justin, AshBenzo, Francia and many others shyte like this just makes me sad. The fact that these idiots with their sob stories even get noticed is beyond stupid. These whiners should go to a corner and STFU and STFD

• XGhostShadowX

BentleyBrooks said:

———————————————-
    Im not basing it off of just media…I’m basing my facts off of what I witnessed first hand. Plus when Justin was a brat on the tv set…what does the actresses/actors on the show have to gain by saying how he truly was? If anything they lose out, but having crazed fans attacking them.

• Jessie

Justin is so rude/cocky and i hate it. When i met him he did the exact same thing, he just ignored me! Can’t stand that boy! When i met the Jonas Brothers, they couldnt be any sweater! They stood there and signed/ took pictures with EVVERRRYYBODDDYYYY!!!!!

• Alicia

Hate him, he’s just SO RUDE.
    You would never see the Jonas Brothers do that .. EVER.

“kathy” i know the girl personally and she is the most down to earth girl every by the way and also she told so that people can see that Justin is who they think he is and ya i used to love him but seeing what he did i am not anymore and she doesnt need sympathy trust me gues who can also be rude you… shes getting attention cause you keep harping on this like stop i know her and shes the sweetest person ever and doesnt flaunt her money around…

• Kathy

@anonymous, please, dont think you know what i would do if he was rude to me!! I would probably think to myself that he must be having a bad day! Sure, i would be upset!! But one thing i do know.. I wouldnt come on here and tell the world my problems! Do you actually think by her saying this, that it will ruin his career or something.. Far from it, he has almost 17 million twitter followers,, So, how is her telling her sob story helping her any? And i wouldnt stop being his fan, just because he can be rude sometimes!! Cause i know i can be rude sometimes myself! Im not in denial and think im sooo perfect and do no wrong! And one thing i dont understand, isn’t it supposed to be about his music that you like him, not the way he looks or even acts sometimes? Guess in your world that isnt true! Yes, i agree, he probably can be rude sometimes, but i try to think of the good things he does, like gives soo much money to charities, Its not like being rude(which is mostly not alot) is a crime, theres alot more celebrities out there that do way worse than that! Nobodys perfect, and maybe once you grow up and realize that, your life will be soo much better!

ok kathy my life is amazing so thanks for helping me realize that and ya if a celebrity acts rude imdone with them because they dont deserve everythong they are recieving maybe once you gorw up you will unserstand that he canr continually be rude to people and expect his life to be awesome and i have worked with him on shows and he is so rude to the camera guys and even the other actors he thinks he is so much ebtter than everyone else when really he thinks that he is a god which he is not sorry to break the news to you

• Kathy

@anonymous, first, you are a friend of hers, and now you worked with him on shows!! Wow, arent u special? lol.. The last thing im going to say is,, The only thing i hate about Justin Bieber fans is that they actually think that he has the time to take a picture with every single fan in the world that he has!! How is that his fault? Its you guy’s immaturity that actually believes that! im sorry, maybe im more mature than most, cause i know if he is having dinner or at a basketball game, watching a sport in his free time, i wouldnt even bother trying to go up to him for anything! I would be just as happy if i just got to see him walk by! And like i said before, i never claimed that Justin Bieber is perfect, i know he has flaws and makes mistakes! i thought everyone in the world makes mistakes every once in awhile! but in your case, i guess not! And sorry, i dont believe your crap with him being mean to camera guys, when it has been reported that he always shakes everyones hand including camera guys when he does anything for a tv show,, so nice try on that one!! Im not going to waste my time arguing with you, when you have your opinion and i have mine!! But before i say goodbye, do i need to bow down to your perfectness? Cause i dont want to offend you in any way!

Kathy you dont know her trust me shes super awesome he isnt human he is a superstar he shouldnt be rude to fans and trust me if he did to you what he did to her you wouldnt be his fan anymore dont call her a bitch looks like someone cant control their wordsjust because someone is rich doesnt mean they through money at people are you that sheltered..

“Kathy” ya your right cause rich kids get everything hahaha your so crazy like who goes on here and just comments 24/7 and you know your jealous of her cause you cant do all these awesome things and im not even gonna be rude back cause guess what she might be a rich girl but at least she is respectful

• Sofie.

Ok, Justin’s NOT rude to his Beliebers. He loves them to death. Look at his twitter? He writes ALL THE TIME, that he loves us and all those stuff. It’s ever since Jelena started, he’s been changing the way he is. Don’t come here and say, that Justin’s rude to his fans, ’cause he isn’t. Yes, I admit; this was a little.. Weird, but who says it’s true? Maybe it’s just the fan, who’s lying. Justin wrote HIMSELF, that he was ONE THE WAY to take a piss and therefore refused to take a picture.
    But I find it kinda gross, that Jelena is making out in Disney Land, where there’s kids and ALL of their fans, get to see the pictures and it’s making them believe, that you can just make out everywhere you go. They need to calm down for once and stop making so much drama, ’cause it’s only making Justin lose more fans and I admit.. It pisses me of, everytime I see a picture of Jelena, ’cause I think their relationship is so damn fake. I’ve always thought that and I always will.

• Kathy

Did you just say she was respectful?? Yes, a respectful person needs to tell the world her little sob story.. Poor little rich girl didnt get her way and daddys money couldnt do anything to help her!! Boohoo!!If she was soo respectful, she would have kept this so called story to herself.. she could have just told her friends about it,, but NO, she had to try to get sympathy from you idiots! And sorry, i would rather not be rich then, if this is the way rich people act! Im happy with what i got! I dont need no rich daddy to take care of me!!

YA because justins a huge ass thats why she said it stupid. And guess what dont be mad you live ina trailer prk sweety Her daddys a fucking awesome guy so grow up your proabably 50 and a wierdo tat goes on here and trolls children

“Kathy” umm… why are you going around attacking everyone on this site? Would YOU like it if we said you were an idiot because you believed Justin’s fabricated story? You are being so hypocritical… you’re coming in here guns blazing about how this “rich spoiled girl was told no” and is “on here just to get sympathy” and all that sh*t but you’re making stories up too without knowing the real story so you can’t really rage about how people just make stuff up if you are too…

• Kathy

@Anonymous How much is she paying you to say that? Wow, you are going to stop being his fan just because he proved to everyone that he is only human, and can be rude at times!! OMG, call the friggin police!! That means you were never a fan to begin with! He is better off without fake fans anyway!! I didnt realize you were soo perfect and never had a rude moment in your life!! Maybe your friends rich bitchy attitude has rubbed off on you!

• Kathy

well, anonymous, you dont know the real story either!! So, what the hell are you talking about? And if you know how to read, i never ever said what she said wasnt true.. You said for me to be respectful, how is she being respectful? by telling what could be lies, or trying to get sympathy from people? Like i said, she could have kept it to herself and just told her friends,, but to me these people that have these stories about Justin just want to get noticed and get attention.. Its working, isnt it? I said that Justin can be rude sometimes, but so can rich girls that get money from their daddies! They can be very rude also!

• Mink

People critzing him are nice to everyone you meet 24/7??

• Mink

People critzing him are nice to everyone you meet 24/7??

• XGhostShadowX

Location said: “Because he wasn’t able to do it this time, he’s all of a sudden a bad guy?”

———————————————–

This isn’t a one time thing that he’s been rude to fans…he’s done it many times but his fans choose to block those times out or not believe the people who write about their negative experiences because to his crazy fans they must be lying no way he would ever do this.
    I love how you chose to ignore the part in the article where it said Justin looked away first THEN his bodyguard said no.
    Love the reasoning that maybe he was in a bad mood…yeah he was in a bad mood while he was having fun at a basketball game? Get real. Having a fan come up to him put him in a bad mood. He doesnt deserve fame them if he cant handle what comes with it and is rude to ppl.
    His crazy fans need to stop making excuses for his actions.

Stfu with ur denial Justin has en rude numerous times it don’t matter what the fuck he does with other fans cause this ONE he was rude too. So go ahead keep thinking hea god. And Demi was in rehab clearly and no she Wudnt t cuse Demi isn’t hateful to fans and she isn’t cocky either so ur argument is invalid.

Oh no trustBus belieber are starting to realize that. Slowly but we are seekg that more and more each day. I’ve been trying I tell fans that.

• Location

The fact that you are judging from one side of the stir already tells how ignorant you are about all this. He takes pictures with fans, he signs whatever they want him to sign, he gives them free concert ticket and the list goes on. Because he wasn’t able to do it this time, he’s all of a sudden a bad guy? And the artical itself says “his bodyguard” said no, no him! He’s very good person who is constantly critized. If Demi was in his shoes, she would have been in rehab within a year

• XGhostShadowX

Justin has always been this way to people when he’s not getting paid for doing something or in front of a camera….sadly his fans only know the if it makes me money I’ll be nice Justin…not the everyday REAL Justin. He’s been rude to fans & co workers numerous times…sadly his brainwashed fans dont see or believe any of this about their beloved Justin.

You read my mind.

• XGhostShadowX

I’ve unwillingly seen this kid in public a few times and he was always a egotistical dick to everybody around him. Sadly, his actions are rubbing off onto Selena and the ay she sometimes handles fans when shes around Justin,when she’s not around him shes more then happy to meet fans, when shes around Justin he drags her away from her fans…or the best the one time I saw a boy wanted his pic with Selena, she said sure and Justin then squeaked himself into the pic BETWEEN the boy and Selena. The boy afterwards was like I didnt want him in the pic, I wish he had taken the pic not been in it. So now this kid who wanted a pic with Selena now has a pic with him and Justin next to each other and Selena way on the other side :/

ALL of this, including the OU post, is a bunch of hearsay. Besides, anyone can make this shit up. Obviously I’m not saying it didn’t happen–privacy was violated and that would have been a valid reaction– but step back for a minute and realize how this can easily be falsified.

• Kathy

You have got to be kidding me!! It is well known that Selena doesnt like Justin Bieber fans, she actually pulled him away from his fans one time!! So, dont make her out to be a saint! I think every celebrity has their bad days(yes, even Selena), and they caust Justin having a bad day! They are only human, thats something we seem to forget!

And correction I met then together and Selena was a completely bitch so clearly ur theory ist legit. Everyone I know who met her as well all say the same thing.

• gorgeousselena

jelena<3

STFU & GTFO…..PERIOUD (–“)

replying to this) – Jan 17, 2012 @ 09:18 am

Didn’t Justin’s co-star last year say he was rude too?

Yep. She did.

————————-
    brainwash example

Not really. Try again.

• iluvjpf

Well duh we always knew he was an arrogant ass. My friend met him and she said he was a dick to her and to his fans.
    Those pictures with Selena are disgusting. Thats fine if they do it in private..but it looks like their in a cafe or something. You don’t make out in such a public place. have some class.

YA ACTAUYLL I AM NICE 100% PERCENT OF TIME CAUSE IM NOT A FAKE BITCH LOIKE JUSTIN

ITS EXACTLY WHAT HE SIGNED UP FOR HE FUCKING SIGNED UP SO GUESS WHAT HE HAS TO FUCKING DEAL WITH IT

It’s BELIEBERS. get it right bitch. Seconds enhance proved hes a jerk. Third his fans range from elieber mommas to babies so ur little girl statement is invalid. Don’t speak on shit your ass knows nothing about

We are his fans and we know hea been rude on numerous occasions so stfu

No justin has been mean MANY times. as clearly they are about his music dumbass hence why the fan wanted a fuckin picture you dumbass. If u saw him us want one to. Idiot. As that girl was grown and clearly older than you hence why she wa in a suite at a lakers game. You are the little middle schooler clearly in denial. Dumb bitch

No believers are his fan base you dumbass both Justin has been mean before and they know it unlike you selenators they know Justin isn’t perfect and noOne makes up suit about Selena he

No believers are his fan base you dumbass both Justin has been mean before and they know it unlike you selenators they know Justin isn’t perfect and noOne makes up suit about Selena she puts put her business on her own. So take u and ur bullshit elsewhere

We don’t give a ful we are talking about his rudness. And belieber know his ass has been rude on numerous occasions. So stay in ur denial watch it get u nowhere

• JoeHoe15

That’s kinda sad for an avid fan like her. Justin must not be feeling well that time (just like what he did in NAIA airport here in the Philippines). :|

(BTW im a belieber)he is just nice if selena is there -___-

Why are you so weird? You seem to have some stupid delusion that you know everything that is right and wrong… You can post your stupid opinions here as everyone has the right to speak their mind, but that doesn’t mean you have to attack someone because the poor wittle baby didn’t like what other people said about some asshole that you for some reason unknown seem to admire

• Kathy

I find this kind of funny actually!! Poor little rich girl didnt get what she wants!! She probably has never heard the word no before, this is something her rich daddy couldnt buy, Justin Biebers attention!! Yes, i agree, Justin Bieber can be rude sometimes,, so can i, and im sure all of writing hate comments can be rude sometimes too! Unless you can prove to me that you are all so perfect, i suggest you shut your mouth!!

• Kathy

I would love to see all you that are saying hateful things and saying how rude Justin is, I would LOVE to see you guys take his place for just 2 weeks and see if you can handle it! Go to a basketball game or go to dinner with your girlfriend, and have these girls with entitlement issues come up to you while you are trying to have a nice dinner or have fun at a basketball game, Lets see how you handle things!i’ll bet you any money you couldnt take it, and cry like little babies! Yes, this is what he signed up for, but he didnt sign up to be everyones puppet either!! He is entitled to have somewhat of a personal life, and once you idiots realize that, maybe then you will learn to shut your trap, and realize hes a human being who has feelings like the rest of us!

belieber said:

I don’t think the generous side of Justin is an act.

Please delusional fans, just wake up from your dream and face the reality of who he really he is, not believing in fake persona that his management sold

No real generous person would use his fans money from “charity concert” to make donations. That’s like asking poor hardworking parents from delusional tweens to finance his charity projects

• Loosiebomboosie

Good day to you I’m a proud supporter of a fella named Justin Bieber who will change the world, meanwhile you will still be sitting here on your computers in your parent’s houses until you’re 65 bitching about the kid who followed his dreams and made something of himself. I pity your lives if all you have is the desire to hate on someone who raises millions for charity?? That is sad and you should seek help for it. Meanwhile, I’m smiling because I’m enjoying his music, he’s an incredible musician, singer and songwriter and he’s just the most gorgeous person inside and out. I see why you’re jealous ;D But you know, jealousy is an ugly colour on anyone #PAYCE

• Swift Belieber

He lost 10 fans out of millions. Yeah I’m pretty sure he’s grieving right now *sarcasm*

I see Beliebers making up rumours and BULLSHIT about Selena every day. so fuck you. lol

• Gaga

“See who he really is.” and exactly how do you know who he really is? The only thing you are doing is judging from your bitter assumption. You want him to be bad person so of corse you will believe any bad written about him. Don’t say the fans are delusional since you ae in the same level

• Gaga

Belieber said:

Ahahaha, classic defending words from delusional stans, like they’re all been brainwashed to say the same things

Swift Belieber said:

Of course he’s grieving, last year he was invited to golden globe, this year is not, his career went downhill, that’s why he tried so hard to changed his appearance, dyed his hair to look more like boy instead of woman

luvjpf said:

Make out? Where’s the tounge? Are you high?

i used to be the biggest fan and obsessed over how cute he was and his catchy tunes. then i started hearing all these stories and kinda doubted my love for him. plus he has really douchey friends. he definitely isn’t the best person. u can see in a brazilian interview from 2010 how much of a cocky douchebag he can be. i don’t think he’s always like that, he obviously can be really sweet too, but when he lets loose he isn’t the nicest guy.

• Demi Bieber

I seriously don’t see the hug issue in this. He didn’t stop for a picture.. So what?!?! He takes pictures with fans all the time and signs whatever they want. He’s not always going to say yes. Sometimes he’s not in the mood, or just tired and annoyed etc. Hes human he’s not always going to be perfect. People need to give him a break. Non of you would have do it better in his place ignorant judging is the most stupid thing ever!!

This post is as fake as the idiot who submitted it. Read Justin’s Twitter page if you think this is real. He had to go pee, that’s why he didn’t take the picture.

So many unbelievable reasons from delusional stans to defend his bratty attitudes :
    -.He has to pee
    -.He’s not in the mood
    -.He’s tired
    -.He’s in vacation, don’t bother him
    -.He’s just human

Ahahaha, these delusional reasons from dumb fans are funnier if we make lists out of it

Even people whose being A List practically forever like Brad Pitt and Johnny Depp are more caring to their fans, unlike this no future tween idols

At least now some facts before you talk. He dyed he hair because of a movie he’s starring in this summer. And he was invited to the Golden Globes but didn’t attend because he was recording he’s upcoming album. And he’s career has gone downhill? Under The Mistletoe debuted #1 at Billborad 200, went #1 in 28 countries, Golden & platinum in several countries and should over 3 million copies within 3 and a half month. Yes thats a totally downhill. SMH

AUnder The Mistletoe debuted #1 at Billborad 200, went #1 in 28 countries, Golden & platinum in several countries and should over 3 million copies within 3 and a half month. Yes thats a totally downhill. SMH

Golden and platinum in some small countries which counting system were different from US? yeah right, that’s your fact? LOL

Summer? Now still winter, summer won’t start until 4 months from now that dyed hair would already turned brown again

Geeze your stupidity is so hysterical

• Believe2012

Ya’ll are dumb. OceanUp is a piece of sh*t anyway. Go to JB’s twitter. He addressed this indirectly. I’m not gullible. People spread rumors like this all the time. They’re trying to give him a bad Rep. You gotta beliebe in Justin. Trust that he would never do that. So quick to believe some dunbass website. Smh. mybieberexperience.tumblr.com

• Kathy

Are you the nicest person 24 hours a day? probably not! so why do we seem to expect him to be? Just because he is famous?? Isnt it supposed to be about his music anyway? I mean, you see so many time where he seems nice and sweet to his fans! But it seems that people always need to point out the bad things he does, which if you outwiehg the good and the bad, theres more stories of him being nice, kind and good, then these crappy story of little babies who didnt get their way!!

It’s sad when people’s on top, someone always wants to bring them down. Just because they’re “rude” or “mad” they’re considered as bad or don’t deserve to be famous. Y’all believe what you see / read on the internet. Judging people that you don’t even know personally.. This is just sad and pathetic. They’re celebrities they’re not gods, theyre just human like us has moodswings and bad days. If you think I’m a belieber ? NO. I’m not, I’m just speaking in general. Of how pathetic this is

Justin can lie and the writer/s of this can lie. In the end, I think you should listen to what you like and read what what you like and damn the person behind it because you don’t know them even if you are convinced you do. Whatever if you’re supporting them by buying their stuff. Just please yourself. You’ll all be much happier.

• ladibug58

I wish i couldve met Justin when he was 16…he seemed much more sweeter. Now the fame has gotten to his head and he seems like a buthole. Don’t get me wrong I love him it’s just he doesnt seem the same(and its not because he’s growng up!) That’s just my opinion though(:

• BrokenArrow

mimi said:

selena get your flat ass out those drinks ewww! get a room

here comes the double standard shit
    How is double standard I never seen miley put her ass on top people drinks!

First, i dont see selena puting he rass on the drinks.
    Second i reply to the ‘get a room thing. I should have said it before my bad.

hes changed. every since he dated her. he acted different and not the same. They’re getting more disgusting by the minute. Jelena is getting so annoying i just wish he dumps her. .__.

—————–
    Anons it’s that you? I see a horny pervy there ;) lol

Believers…grown up. He’s not God, he easily can be a douchebag – but who cares? You buy his music he never signed up to marry y’all
    Haters…if you say Believers are brainwashed why you try to prove he’s a jerk? anyway those little girls will buy his stuff. It’s pointless and ridiculous to care about it.

Eww…kinda gross comment for a place when are little girls defending Justin…and i don’t know in what mind he might have a big horse dick…eww he’s a kid. Anyway it’s not my problem :/

“KATHY'” WHAT OU DIDNT PUT UP IS THAT HIS BODYGUEARD PUSHED HER SO SAY IT IS FAKE BUT THEN GUESSS WHAT GTFO AND GET ON EARTH BECAUSE WHEN A CELBS BODYGUEARD PHYSSICALLY PUTS HIS HANDS ON SOMEONE IT IS ALSO THE CELEBS PROBLEM SHE WASNT JUMPING ON HIM SHE WAS A NORMAL DISTANCE AWAY ASKING OFR A PIC SO GROW THE FUCK UP

• Kathy

I have to laugh at these haters saying that his fans are delusional! How are we delusional? Theres not very many comments of his fans denying that he can be rude sometimes! I know i wont deny it.. My way of thinking is what 17 year old teenager arent rude every once in awhile? Just because hes a celebrity doesnt make him less human like the rest of us!! And these people saying hes a celebrity, so it comes with the territory! Thats a load of bullshit! Yes, there are times when he needs to take time and meet his fans, but when hes at dinner, or trying to watch a basketball game in peace, these fans have got to realize that they dont always have the right to bug him when they feel like it! They might think they are entitled to everything they want! Maybe when they grow up, they will realize that!But just cause hes rude sometimes, doesnt make me like him any less, it makes me look at him like hes a human being, not a robot like some of his fans think he is!

• mimi

selena get your flat ass out those drinks ewww! get a room

here comes the double standard shit
    How is double standard I never seen miley put her ass on top people drinks!

SO 5 STORIES WHEN HES NICE DID YOU NOT SEE HOE JUSTIN HAS CYBER BULLIED THIS POOOR GIRL

I’ve meet him FIVE TIMES AND EACH TIME HE EAS A JERK TO PEOPLE. Just because he’s nice to fucking them bitches don’t means he’s fucking ANGEL TO EVERYOE. So I find it’s fucking funy how much denial u are in.

stop making up fake stories. according to belieber_nerd “I met him 2 months ago and he was the most down to earth guy ever, so kind and kept saying thank you. He is not arrogant!”
    according to claire ClaireeeGallxo “he’s a really good kid. Never believe any rumors you hear, because he truly does care so much about his fans. one of the genuinely nicest people i’ve ever met”
    so i guess he has a split personality?
    justin is an amazing person all you bitches making up bullcrap need to gtfo

• XGhostShadowX

Wow so many brainwashed fans…I love how many blame his bodyguard ignoring the part that said “he looked straight at me and looked away THEN his bodyguard replied NO!” Did his bodyguard control him to look away from her? Justin tweeting about it makes me believe this story even more, he was coming OUT of the bathroom..so his twitter defense makes no sense since he already took his piss. He just likes to pretend to his brainwashed fans he’s the nicest guy in the world and sadly they believe it…but when people actually meet him and witness his douchebag attitude in person then of course those fans are making it up and arent true fans? Get real. What do they have to gain from making it up? They know his crazy fans will attack them,and Justin helps out with that by tweeting about it…way to go Justin set up one of you fans you already hurt to get attacked by your fans for something YOU did to her.

Amen to everything u said

If this was the first story someone said about how rude he was then one can assume that it might be fake. But these kind of stories come up ALL THE TIME. Honestly Justin seems like a dick. Im not saying he doesnt care about his fans, but it seems that he doesnt show it when the media isnt around. And I think he could’ve said something like: “I would love to take a picture but its not really the best time, im really sorry.” or something to that affect.

• Firework

justin’s new hair is not working for me

• Firework

all the anons wut is this

By h u need to get a life and get out that denial of course Justin’s not going to admit to wing rude dumbass. Yet he’s been rude before and it’s caught I camera too. So fail. An also clearly the article says she asked after he came from the bathroom so ur argument is invalid. Stay in tht denial ur in.

justin peed before she asked all of you are complete idiots just becouse your “GOD” justin says something doesnt mean its true

Then r dumb and in obvious denial

I can’t take this artical seriously

• DemiLover

Don’t always be on his side. Honestly, I’m not his fan, but I don’t hate him, I am not Selena’s fan too. But this was way too much, he could picture with 1 fan. He isn’t down to earth anymore. He’s some twisted jerk. Without his fans he wouldn’t be famous. I was starting to be a fan when I heard stories how nice is he and how he helps, but after I heard this I was like “:O”. He should get over himself. And those pictures are disgusting. EW EW EW! You belieblers or however you call yourself, should get over him and see he is only nice when he’s getting money and when he is on camera..

Get over the fact their Ido someone try look up to was a dick to them? Lmao bitch ur dim cause if that was u us be crying to stfu

They are fans waS walking around and jump inf all over the place it was a fucking lakers game clearly u have him on a pedestal and are fuckkng brainwashed I’ve meet countless celebs and him ad they TAKE CARE OF THEIR FANS THAT’S THE FUCKIN POINT OF BEING FAMOUS DUMBASS

get over yourself. like wow one incident where bieber wasn’t nice to you. do you know how many people come up to him and ask him questions? i’m sure it was one day, where he was tired out of all the other days, just let him be. it’s hard living such an open life! so please, get over yourself.

Oh god you’re an idiot. I was there and he was very awake…..going around to the ushers upstairs telling them they were his boy cause he thinks he is the fucking shit so you get over yourself and stop defending someone you’ve never even had an encounter with.

#1 ur Clearly jealous laughing at her cause she’s met celebs and u haven’t. No I’ve met cosy too and every other station the plate cause of my work and they were all nice. Stars who aren’t cocky even people even bigger than Justin like the incredible Steven Spielberg even stopped for me. I’ve meet Justin on three different occasions and two out the three he was rude. And I’m streaking fan of his. Even celebs who are friends with him who I’m friends with all admit he’s cocky like that. that girl has no reason to lie. Clearly u are in position to state otherwise unless you are her.
    #2 Even u said fame changes a person yet u contradict ur self at the end by saying you “think” Justin has changed. So so the one ring laughed at is you beig a hypocrite.
    #3 it’s been countless times Justin has been rude and they have actually be caught on VIDEO.
    #4 and cosy never said e was perfect either dumbass. Ur conteadictig urself like crazy.its about showing respect to the fans who got Ito the point he is now. Which he clearly has to be reminded of. Idgaf what I was Doing. I would sign as take pics with fans if it took me all day ad clearly HIS OWN FANS AGREE. That’s being human. Not an asshole.
    #5 ur clearly the one praising him like hes god putting him on the pedestal in obvious denial that he is a jerk sometimes. So look at urself and stfu

• Kathy

I have to laugh at what this girl Nicolette said, she said she met Cody Simpson last week and he was sweet!! Of course he was sweet, He hasnt reached Justin Biebers fame level yet,, Give it a year or two, then come back to us and say if hes the same way!! cause fame does change a person! I heard Justin is a sweet guy, but where did he ever say he was perfect? and that he will never make a mistake in his life? Maybe he was in a bad mood and made a mistake.. I never realized that we were living amongst perfect people that never did no wrong! let me bow to you my great people!! lol..And i dont think fame has changed Justin at all, he is human and sometimes humans say or do the wrong things.. Get over it people! Its your guys fault that you put him so high up on a pedestal to begin with! Some of you treated him like he was god or something.. This just proves to me that he is human just like the rest of us!

Actually Ive me them together and Justin was going to take a picture with me but SELENA Sao out of her own mouth sorry we are not taking pics. So as they walked away just looked at me and apoligized. Selena does to have an impact aswell tho. She is not angel so y’all need to stfu thinking se is

F

I totally agree with you. I’m not some Selena fan, but let’s face it Selena didn’t change Justin. Fame changed Justin.

Justin seriously just needs to stop with this shit. It is so annoying i mean he needs to seriously just stop and think for a moment that all of his fans are the ones paying for mostly everything he has and it wouldn’t kill him to take a damn picture. He seriously just needs to cut it out or stop with whatever hes doing in his life hes just abusing it at this point. And Selena just needs to break up with him its just taking over his and her life. And on top of that i don’t get why he would need a body gaurd to go to the bathroom with him.

• lol

maybe yes, if only it was the first time this has happened

Ur in denial I see

No celebs need to respect fans. They got them to where they are now I’d that was ur ass us be crying to stfu

She didnt broadcast shit the site was there so they asked her about so don’t talk about shit u know nothing about child. He’s not god.

• ATRUEFAN

Seriously, it’s people like you that would make Justin be rude. Your feelings were hurt so you broadcast to the world (well to the OU world)LOL that he hurt your feelings. I would consider you to be a pretty poor fan. Stuff like this will make him or anyone else just say F$%kit.

Dumbass he ignored her kooky his body guard and his guard SPOKE for him . HE works for Justin he doesn’t control him. Of Justin takes a pic with a fan he can. Moshe is his bodyguard at that time and he did not put a gun to his head. What harm can a picture do so u sound stupid

• Alex

Guys, Justin’s bodyguard said “NO”, not Justin. It’s not his fault if his bodyguard won’t allow him to take pictures with fans.

No Justin was clearly ur email is hilarious. His bodyguard wasn’t fucking outing a gun to his head.

this sounds more like justin’s bodyguard was rude than justin tbh

• Tinkav

Dosent deserve to be famous? Ignorant people like shouldnt judge either

• Tinkav

Dosent deserve to be famous? Ignorant people like shouldnt judge either

Miley Cyrus 2.0

——————————————-

i dont think so… Miley is always sweet to her fans, Justin Bieber doesnt deserve to be famous, he’s always pompous and in a bad mood

Idk how everyone can forget how selena’s hair is awful and hideous

Clearly it’s been tons. Of stories before about how him being rude and he’s been rude to me when I met him so clearly ur brainwashed

I’m pretty sure it happened… I was definitely there and he’s just a dick everyone knows that… why don’t you go spread your HERESY (spell it right god) somewhere with all those other brainwashed people.

wtf…heresy is something completely different than hearsay.

Actually it is GOD you spell it right.

I was there asshole

i get it, you hate justin.
    his fans aren’t brainwashed
    yes justin can be a douche
    but we made a promise to support him until the end
    as for the woman saying he was a brat. she actually said he pulled pranks but was really nice to her.
    and justin actually tweeted about his prank(locking the guy in a closet) in like july 2010. he thought it was funny.

I believe this. Justin is really rude. At the Amas two years in a row I asked 4 a pic and he just looked away. He’s not nice. It’s so annoying!!

dayum that ass
    and bieber haters beliebers arent brainwashed theres a reason we are called beliebers we believe in jb. we’re gonna support him regardless of rumors and bad stories and trust our insticts/opinions. u mad? stay mad. or get over it.

• Julia

Belieber said:
    ______
    Sorry but you are really stupid -.-
    if Justin would hit her, you still claimed that she was not true Belieber ?

Justin is not a GOD or KING !

I like him but this is my opinion . and sorry for my english :)

That’s bieber for you !

This artical only tells on side of the story -_- how pathetic

i bet this happens all the time.
    he only smiles for the camera.
    how rude

Where’s the proof that he was invited for real? Not some fans wishful thinking
    Why he couldn’t schedule to record some other time?

And why he’s spotted in some mall at the same time golden globe happening unlike you said in some recording studio?

Obviously he’s busy to make “sightings” to some hobo places to stay relevant other than went to Golden Globe and People Choice Awards

Lol all this because Justin Bieber said no to a picture? Don’t you have better thing to write about?

People need to understand, that once you sign that contract. You lose your freedom of privacy. Being famous is the choice you make. Celebrities can be rude all they want, that’s their choice, because now people are going to have their opinions about them. If he’s an asshole big fucking deal, let him be an asshole. But it’s himself and his career that he is hurting. And when people say “well he’s just human and deserves to go out in public and people should leave him alone” Uhhhh, NOOOO! He lost his privacy a long time ago, he is no longer a normal human being, he is now a celebrity, and this is the life he chose, and this is the life he is stuck with.

And Seriously people, just because its a rumor, doesn’t make it less true. People are going to choose to believe what they want to believe in. Nobody has the right to say that a person is wrong in believing what they want to believe in. Grow up, seriously!!

• amandabette

Miley Cyrus 2.0

• Outsider

Jan 17, 2012 @ 08:11 am
    Miley Cyrus 2.0

What ?

oh people i’m surte half of you saying you met him and he was mean are lying justin isnt perfect but he’s had tons of good fan encounters that people ignore. gtgfo

um under the mistletoe went platinum in the US.
    and my world 2.0 still slaying on itunes.