Miley, ‘Floyd Ordered A Custom Collar’

ergrgh4gh
eghhg

• lov2shop123

It makes me happy to know that Ziggy was a rescue dog! :)

Almost all her dogs are rescue dogs.

• SunFlower

Bling Bling!

This dog owns more collars than I own clothes :/

how many dog do miley have?i love when star care about there pets.

I hope that’s the store…

• BrokenArrow

mimi said:

awww miley is amazing even helping dogs in need! she such a good mamma to her dogs and also have time to find homes for other puppies she amazing. I don’t know why would anyone hate such a beautiful soul.

Just the same way you hate Seleanita. :)

• BrokenArrow

I hope that’s the store…

it is the store

• BrokenArrow

My dog is such a nice dog that he let people to stole his collars. I bought him like 8 collars already.

BrokenArrow said:

Aww hehe. I miss the other pic :/ of that guy that i don’t even know with Queen Miley

• BrokenArrow

Liam Payne :)

Miley Cyrus is beautiful inside and out. Her actions say it and so do her eyes. Look in the eyes and you can see beauty.

Ziggy was a rescue dog? Cool. Liam’s new dog has been like a National news thing today. It’s everywhere.

• Grammar Nazi.

is anyone here

• mimi

Just the same way you hate Seleanita. :)
    —————
    LIsten broken narrow I don’t hate anyone I just point out how naive selena fans are at double standard, I have never hated on her I just been honest about how she copied miley all the time and is obsessed with her fashion, her friend, ex boyfriend, her producers,, and writers and she even got miley dancers in her tour, selena is a hypocrite and selena actions about backtabbing miley twice speak louder than worlds!

why everytime there is miley post they will always bring up selena?

If not here, look elsewhere online.

• l?veislouder

you may claim to not hate her, but you sure are obsessed with everything the girl does, just like she’s supposedly so obsessed with Miley. I don’t know why you care so much and make it your mission to point out everything this girl does. if she has fans, she has fans, and she’ll have them whether she copied Miley or not. nothing you do is going to change that.
    -____-

• Ellen

I love Miley Cyrus¡

• gorgeousselena

this is for mimi damn miley is seriously sooo obssesed with selena, now she begins to rescue dogs? what a copycat! lol selena is the one who loves dogs and all her dogs are recue and shes the one who working with a foundation to help dogs! woww seriously miley? lmao

• l?veislouder

Jan 18, 2012 @ 07:15 am
    gorgeousselena said:
    so Miley can’t have multiple dogs, but Selena can? at least Miley can ensure that ALL of her dogs are well taken care of and don’t eat rocks. Selena can’t even keep her eye on one puppy.
    oh, and both of my dogs are rescues, as well as my three cats. I guess I’m copying the both of them too, right? please -____- you and Mimi are the same exact person, full of hate and bitterness. both of your idols support being loving people, so if you love them so much, why not follow their example? because I guarantee you, you may think you’re helping them, but neither of them would ever want anything to do with you the way you are now. you’re both disgusting human beings who are too full of hate, I almost feel sorry for you.

• gorgeousselena

@l?veislouder ok first of all i was joking you idiot just mocking of stupid mimi! and miley doesnt care of her dogs, when she gets tired or bored with a dog, because they grew up and is not a puppy anymore,she gets rid of them and give them to someone else and buy a new one, i mean who the hell does that? when you have a dog is for life! miley thinks dogs are like toys, i hate that! shes the worst dog owner, she only likes dogs when they are puppys, so stupid! btw honey when baylor eats a rock, selena was in europe so it wasnt her fault bitch, besides it was an accident! and feel sorry for yourself honey!

• l?veislouder

lol at you joking. you’re too much of a hater to have a light side. you’re just so full of bitterness and hatred, you can’t even give Selena a good compliment without comparing it to Miley.
    Miley’s dogs all live with her family. Sophie is her grandmother’s dog. Mate is Braison’s dog. it’s the SAME thing Selena does; leaves her dogs home with family. you just said that Selena was in Europe and not with Baylor; therefore, she must have left him with someone. again, Selena can leave her dogs in someone else’s care and Miley can’t? you’re just a hypocrite.
    and regardless of whether it was an accident or not, accidents like that kill. Baylor could have died. if Selena can’t take proper care of her dog, or at least be smart enough to leave it in the care of someone who CAN, she shouldn’t own one.

• BrokenArrow

-____-

I couldn’t say it any better.

• BrokenArrow

You said Selena has like 6 dogs why we only see Baylor? Why we never got to see them more than once with her?. Are they with someone else? isnt that the same you’re saying Miley does? Come on gurl. Stop embarrasing yourself.

Your Love is my Drug said:

a dog owns nicer jewelry than me

lol i wanna be Miley Cyrus’s dog

I love Miley Cyrus <3!!!!!!!!!!!!

• BrokenArrow

He’s a lucky dog lol

Saying that’s a lot of collars would be an understatement lol

• BrokenArrow

Saying that’s a lot of collars would be an understatement lol

wasnt that the store?

• Still Anonymous

BrokenArrow said:

Saying that’s a lot of collars would be an understatement lol

wasnt that the store

Yeah this is inside of custom collar.

It makes me happy to know that Ziggy was a rescue dog! :)

Yeah. Haha, I said the same kinda thing when I went into a cowboy store for the first time and saw over probably 500 hats.

• mimi

• Your Love is my Drug

a dog owns nicer jewelry than me

Love this girl. Miley don’t ever change :)

• mini1099yooo