Selena Gomez Justin Bieber Photo Update

tjhtjht
jelenaphotoupdate-1
jelenaphotoupdate-173

Jelena leaving a friends house after watching the Green Bay Packers NFL game in Sherman Oaks, CA. + JELENA out grocery shopping with family members in Encino. Photos: FameFlynet + Tiger Beat .

Omg, I read Horny haha.

• BrokenArrow

Her face looks funny.
    Justin looks goo with dark hair.

Justin looks better with darker hair.

fucking attention whore fags!when r they gonna learn they’re trash?they r fuckin old rotton toothpics!

justin bieber and selena gomez kiss like brother and sister…. and they even look like sibs with his new dark hair. plz tell you guys arent falling for this pr stunt. justin calls ppl fags all the time and has since he was little. its just his KARMA that now the whole world thinks he’s gay.

try harder jelena

Brother and sister don’t kiss lol, what world are you living in?

• Firework

THE FUCK

evidentely, in a world where one androgynous mega-star and one basic bitch punk their respective fan bases for one year straight. if these two are dating, then i’m actually kate middleton in disguise

• Your Love is my Drug

I feel like Selena would have looked good with that hair when she was 16

• Your Love is my Drug

I really hope Justin didn’t die his hair for a movie. Love Justin, but his acting not so much..

• Your Love is my Drug

I really don’t see how its so unbelievable that they’re actually dating..

there are two many reasons to post in a ou comment tbh. but for starters, you can take a second look at this photo set and every other “candid” where they are ~kissing

*too

• Your Love is my Drug

..What about it? They’re kissing?

• YouGoGlenCoco

SELENA GETS HORNY HORNY HORNY
    (that’s what I thought it said first)

• AcidPinkLemonade

Your Love is my Drug said:

=======================================
    THIS.
    Everyone’s so excited for his movie and I’m just like “Meh, acting isn’t his thing”.

However, regardless of how bad of an actor he is, the movie will still do well due to all of the fans.

gosh some of these posts made me lol especially the one “they kiss like brother and sister”. I’ve given up trying to like her, i c her as a poser copycat. No offense belibers but sg helped ruin jb’s acceptance as any type of serious artist. Since they love attention so much i suggest a reality show. Hook it up seacrest.

• thefuturemrsnickjonas

i dont care that shes playing with corn. she probably plays with herself too;p sorry i had tooXD

I really hope Justin not doing a movie. Unless you can legitimately do acting and singing, you should not do both. What is it nowadays where everyone has to try out everything. If you want to try out singing, record yourself in your home, if you want to try out acting, act out a play for your friends and family but don’t inflict it on the public.
    If you’re getting paid millions to do something, you should actually be good at it not trying to find a new hobby. Is living out your dreams so boring, you can bother to stick with just that and improve on it?

• Your Love is my Drug

AcidPinkLemonade said:
    Your Love is my Drug said:

=======================================
    THIS.

I was literally embarrassed for him watching his first time acting on CSI. The second one was a lot better, but still. If he’s gonna do a movie he should do something like valentines day where he won’t be taken too seriously.

That hair is so Ugly…but she isnt tacky lol you’re so pathetic haters
    she dyed her hair because her your outfits :(

TOUR* outfits..lol

Oh and THEY ARENT FAKE okay? its been more than a year.. and there are PDA of every fucking famous couple not only jelena. so gtfo

STOP HATING ON SELENA’S HAIR, SHE DYED HER HAIR FOR SPRING BREAKERS

• AcidPinkLemonade

Your Love is my Drug said:
    ==================================
    I agree. If his performance in this movie is really bad, critics and haters will never let him hear the end of it. He should take acting lessons if he’s serious about it.

NO. She dyed her hair for her WOTN Tour :/ i cant wait till the tour ends..lol

NO. She dyed her hair for her WOTN Tour :/ i cant wait till the tour ends..lol

• BrokenArrow

Unanimous said:

I don’t condone what gorgeousselena does as something good–“talking bad about Miley”–but I can’t blame her either on what she does to defend Selena. There’s just too me Selena Haterz in OU. I am not the only person who has this observation. I actually found out from another site with somebody stating that the way people trash Selena here in this site is way way below the belt most of the time. Karma has its way of creating great things for others. Maybe that’s also the reason why she is becoming more popular. The more people hate her and say something bad about her–the more people become curious and will try searching for the truth behind the real Selena–and to actually find out that what these people/ the haterz are saying are not even true.

The more hate she gets, the more popular she gets. That goes for Miley too.
    Like for example Claudia (gorgeousselena) claims how irrelevant Miley is yet she is mentioning her everyday. She keeps her alive.That’s how it works the best example is Rebecca Black she got famous because of the hate..

love justin
    i agree he shouldnt act but it seems like he wants and is determined to do it so we cant do anything bout it.

copying if the greatest form of flattery. So
    Selena Quintanillaher,
    LucyHale,MileyCyrus,TaylorSwift,Jen Anistan should all feel flattered because the one, the only, the original miss selena gomez has copied them all.
    You BETTER be joking about “the one and only” thing :O

selena new hair with whatever colors in it is immature she is almost 20.That was cool or should be done when she was like 15 16. Like for real, and justin is a singer not a good one NOT AN ACTOR. He copies jonas brothers, the JB then the 3d movie.
    This is MY opinon dont hate me for it.
    I don’t hate you don’t worry haha you can’t say he copies Jonas cuz anyway Miley’s 3d movie came first and no one was saying “Oh they copy Miley Cyrus”. And Jb it’s Justin’s initials d’uh! I heard that Jonas 3d film was a flop tho…and Miley’s and Justin’s huge hits – just sayin’. And you’re right about Selly. Oh, i don’t like Justin at all it’s just what i think

I saw “Selena gets horny” lol dirty mind

her hair looks hella tacky..
    whoever told her that she looks good was LYING.

Omg they’re like the Sprouse twins these days ppl can’t talk about Sel without named Justin damn!!!

I love Selena, hate Justin Bieber >.>

• gorgeousselena

she doesn’t need her hair to make her tacky …she is naturally tacky lol
    just stfu you stupid and jealous bitch! sel have style, class and glam, so try harder loser!

• gorgeousselena

I like the original highlights on Lucy Hale in PLLiars. Just once could gomez be original? Even her name was copied after the real Selena who was murdered. Maybe she was destined to mimic everyone else. Annoying. Luck for her she is a beauty on the outside.
    i really hope you are mimi cause cant believe another delusional retard like here really exist! ey fucking moron get your fucking facts straights! cause sel rocked that hair a long time ago in 2008, so you fail loser! and are you seriously dare to say she copied her name? your level of stupidity has no limits woowww you are so dumb, you are really dumb for realll!

• gorgeousselena

And Selena is beautiful INSIDE & out

this shes such a flawless human being<3

• gorgeousselena

poor the same retard, pathetic and loser anon comment over and over again totally jealous of the gorgeous, amazing and talented queen selena!

To switch it up imma talk bout Justins hair. Dude looks older and less like a girl therefore my respect has gone up SLIGHTLY.But my hair is the same color and same style because my hair grows that way naturally, its a lot thinner unfortunatley due to some medication I’m on for Diabete but thats another story. Anyways I’ve been mistaken for the little prick before and now its about to be worse.Idrc if its for a movie all I have to say is thanks Justin thanks alot -.-

As for ALL haters out there. You suck. You are the reason kids go an kill themselves. Doesnt matter if they’re famous or not, Just STFU! You are haters because youre jealous and dont want to admit it to yourself that youre jealous of someone who took a chance and was successful with their life. Rather than complaining and hating DO SOMETHING about your life. Become the next Miley or Justin or Selena or w/e! It fine to dislike people or their movies or their music, but you CANT hate people you dont know on a personal level. That is all.

• JoeHoe15

I like the brunette Justin. It absolutely fits on him. Keep it dude!

• Unanimous

“Everyone put down on Miley when she dressed liked that and hung all over boys they said she was trash. I see no difference between her and selena.
    It’s quite obvious that you are such a Miley’s fan that you have to bash Selena so much. Haterz will always be haterz, they will never see anything great or good on the people they hate. Miley has actually created her own trashy image. Have you ever considered somebody who takes drugs or pot as classy? Miley has actually gone braless with both her nips showing in public and in the pictures. Her vgg was almost exposed during a concert tour while performing, she was not even 18 at that time. We still have to wait for Miley to go pantiless though with her legs wide open coming out of a car, but I won’t be surprised if she ever do that. Selena has yet to do all the above to be considered as trashy as her. Maybe you could try convincing Selena to do it for fame?

• Unanimous

• Unanimous

Selena’s hair is like a 12 year olds.

Selena is 20 this year, why is she acting like she’s 12 with her hair like that?

• amandabette

This is MY opinon dont hate me for it.

So Selena dyed her hair and she is copying Jasmine, Katy Perry and Lucy Hale? how about no? a lof of people have hightlights, she isnt copying anyone. I don’t like it, but she dyed her hair for the WTN Tour, is less than a month, calm down!!

And Selena acting lessons from Vanessa? HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH.

BACK OFF HATERS. you’re ridic

And Selena is beautiful INSIDE & out

• l?veislouder

Jennifer Aniston smokes pot. I still consider her classy.

• Your Love is my Drug

lol @ the anon talking to themselves. No ones hating on Selena. just her hair, which does look tacky btw

i hate her hair

gorgeousselena said:

And Selena is beautiful INSIDE & out

this shes such a flawless human being<3
    —————–
    YOU SHOULD LEARN OF HER THEN WHORE

• Ijustneedyounow

that corn is probably the same size as justins penis^^
    her hair looks terrible and his actually makes him look better and somewhat older
    now come and hunt me down gorgeousselena!

• memi trumps sel

we all know i’m not the biggest fan of selena… but seriously, she looked so much classier before all these colors were put in her hair.

Unanimous said:

———————————
    Honestly if Selena has so many haters here it’s for gorgeusselena/claudia. Are HER haters. She’s a bratty little bitch and either you are or not a Miley Cyrus fan you’ll hate her cuz she’s soooo bitchy.
    And clearly you are a Selenator – k ;)

• Unanimous

Gorgeousselena is only one person fighting for Selena, but there are more mimi-like Miley fans in this site though. I have personally observed that everytime Selena post comes in, Miley’s fans will blast Selena non-stopped. You could see personally in most Selena post, there are more haters blasting Selena and there’s not really much Selena fans disputing the hate other than gorgeousselena. I have seen a few more Selena fans coming in lately–more than before. I don’t hate Miley, but I would disagree with the way she does things. You don’t show your true self by committing mistakes. She knows it’s wrong, but she still does it anyways. Miley fans can’t put all the blame on Selena if the media likes her more than Miley simply because she is a better person. I know personally a lot of haterz dislike Selena because they think she is a fake, but she is more of a thinker than a doer. She is careful of her actions because she feels responsible for others and that doesn’t make her a fake. Selena is more tamed than Miley for sure. Miley is wild that’s why she gets into more trouble, this justifies that whatever she is doing is not acceptable by people.

She looks like Lucy Hale from side profile covering her mouth.

• memi trumps sel

Also how is she supposed to be taken seriously with blue, purple and pink streaks in her hair? it makes her look younger and immature.

Apparently it’s for a movie.

she look ugly with that purpule hai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I <3 SELENAAA

I <3 SELENAAA

She is a beauty on the inside. back off

a lot of people have hightlights, okay?? she isnt cyping anyone! you’re annoying as fuck haters

Is lucy hale copying Selena because she did another cinderella after her? NOO. so stop hating on Sel for everything she does

IN MY HEART IS FREEZING
    I’M WEARING A BIKINI
    AND I KNOW THE SUN IS BEATING DOWN
    WHEREVER YOU MAY BE

• Unanimous

No. I don’t hate Miley. She just need to bring herself up to a higher standard–be more compassionate.
    I like people who are compassionate and who also possesses other great personalities–down to earth, reasonable, understanding, friendly, etc. I would defend people who are being cyberbullied regardless of whether you’re Miley or Selena, but I will not defend people who are shallow and materialistic. I do not condone drugs as well. Other than being used for medical reasons, I don’t think it is a good idea to use it for recreational purposes. I personally don’t smoke, drink and take drugs so you can tell that the people I would like in celebrities would be within the limits nothing over the limit. I like Mila Kunis, Nina Dobrev, Angelina Jolie (she used to be wild, but a total changed person) types of celebrities.

MILEY DRESSES LIKE THAT SINCE SHE WAS 15/16, Selena is 19 now, do you see people hating on Miley nowedays? NO and she smokes ciggaretes & weed, drinks and more things…NOBODY GIVES A SHIT. so stop complaining about Selena no getting hate…because she gets a lot, more than Miley.

And whats wrong with Selena’s outfits?? she NEVER dressed in a slutty way (well..for her EMA’S commercial? lol)…stfu. Oh and its been more than a year since Jelena started dating, she isnt “all over boys”

copying if the greatest form of flattery. So
    Selena Quintanillaher,

You know Vanessa Hudgens is really a good actress. Maybe Sel can start copying her as well, maybe just maybe Sel will take acting lessons from the beautiful Vanessa whose beauty is inside and out!!!!!

they are so cute together

• Disco.Is.Dead

What are those corn pictures

• oceanUP

posted 4 gorgeouss

her hair makes her look tacky

she doesn’t need her hair to make her tacky …she is naturally tacky lol