Ashley Tisdale HAS A NEW MAN!

ASHLEYTISDALESLUT-5

Ashley Tisdale leaving Chateau Marmont with a mystery man, Jan. 17 in West Hollywood. Tis broke up with Scott Speer recently and has already been linked to rocker Martin Johnson.. now there’s a new dude to add to the list! FameFlynet.

• BrokenArrow

Hi ashley!

• mysticalwonders

you can hold hands with other guys, that’s not a definate sign she’s dating this guy, right? :/ aw wel, I still love ashley:)

* I MEANT OLD

lol killed it

still it’s kinda slutty. when a girl at your school goes out with a guy after she just had one. you’d call her slut.

Nothing wrong with dating different guys – its just dating. Sometimes you only go out with a guy once or twice and decide you dont like each other so you date another. Does not mean you are a slut or sleeping with them!! The girl has just come out of a long term relationship so why would she rush into another!!

She’s probably just getting to know a couple of guys.. It’s just a date, she’s not fucking them is she.

• l?veislouder

Jan 18, 2012 @ 11:26 am
    no I wouldn’t, because it’s not my business. if she wants to date a few guys and get to know them, I would not call her a slut.
    people’s views of relationships are so single-minded; it’s so annoying.

nobody knows if she’s fucking them. she’s holding hands with him. i don’t think she’s just on a date with him. i don’t get what people always eant with they’re just “dating”. dating means being togethere here.

THAT’S NOT ‘HER MAN’
    READ her twitter. She tweeted to her friend something like “it looks like you’re my new man. Where do they get these things from”

lol holding hands means nothing O.o And they don’t look too close at all. Any who, it’s neither of our business so let’s leave Ashley alone.

Before a date, shouldn’t you make sure your roots are dyed along with your other hair?!

i thought she was dating martin johnson ? :/

• SalvatoreJonas

she gets a new man every single day.

That’s Jeri Slaughter. hes friends with ashley, and also has a “special” friend of his own.
    Oceanup, just because girls hold hands with men doesnt mean they’re “their new man” get your crap in check.

• l?veislouder

people have different definitions of what dating is, and that’s what people need to realize.
    to me, dating is just casually seeing a person that you may or may not call your boyfriend/girlfrend. dating is just going out on a date with someone to get to know them.
    on the other hand, being “in a relationship” is when things are serious and tied down. they’re different to me, and to a lot of other people.

• omg

“new man” for real? ah, why u so stupid… he’s his choreographer friend Jeri Slaughter #whenpeopledontknowthingsandcreatestufftosell

• whosaysurenotperfect

oh por dios pero que tonterias poneis, ella noe sta saliendo con el, agarrarse de manos no tiene ningun significado porque entonces todas las mujeres somos lesbianas :/ que idiota la redaccion de la nota.. beauty tizz

Ashley Tisdale tweeted making fun of those rumors. He’s her friend, and he’s gay. Get you facts straight Ocean Up.

• l?veislouder

Jan 18, 2012 @ 12:02 pm
    lol that makes so much more sense. I walk around, holding hands with my gay friend all the time. people do think we’re dating, until they realize he’s gay. their relationship makes sense now.

he’s just a friend cause he’s already in a relationship with a guy.

And of course people only believe what they see -_-… Well at least we can see who’s an idiot and who’s not. When you know nothing you shut the hell up and leave people live their own life the way the want it.
    And why call her a slut? Do you even know the meaning of that word? Grow up!

• whosaysurenotperfect

he’s just a friend cause he’s already in a relationship with a guy.

——————–

Maybe that boy is martin and she is cover it lol

• BrokenArrow

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

• BrokenArrow

Same here but my friends are not gay lol.

lol ashley reads ou

• amandabette

wow thats fast

Damn she gets around fast.

• Ijustneedyounow

again? :O

• l?veislouder

she’s probably just casually dating, nothing wrong with that. you all act like she’s sleeping with every man she’s out with. jeez

LOL LOOKS LIKE WILMER VALDERRAMA

• SalvatoreJonas

I thought it was him until i read the description hahahaa!

ashley looks young. she looks almost the same as in hsm

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

Oh God *facepalm* :L

• thefuturemrsnickjonas

i thought it was wilmer at first;p but she was just with that one guy from boys like guys. even if she is causally dating she does get around;p

LOL OH GOD I THOUGHT IT WAS WILMER TOO!
    But then I thought, It can’t be, she’s too young for him.

HE IS GAY PEOPLE, PLEASE.

I must share this to my friends! I look forward for your future posts.. Great job.. I want to share Jungle Directory . this is my directory, submit your link and i will approve your this great site. :)

• JoeHoe15

I think he’s just her friend. Martin is the one she’s dating.

Do people not know that’s her friend — who also happens to be homosexual? I’m telling ya, OceanUp. Do your freaking research!

• NaatD

I love OceanUp, but this news about Ashley’s “new man” are so annoying! I LOVE HER and the only one she’s with right now is Martin Johnson… you can check her twitter to see she making a joke about this “new new man” LOL

He looks like some kind of body guard/ or even a friend since at the end of the video , she is seen getting into the car with the Martin Johnson. Just because they are holding hands doesn’t mean they are dating

• Belen

WHAT THE FUCK, SHE IS NOT DATING WITH HIM, THEY JUST HOLD THEM HANDS BECAUSE OF THE PAPARAZZIS THAT’S ALL!

It looked to me like she was holding his hand because she couldn’t walk around that easily because of the paparazzi. So amazing how a picture can be so deceiving.