One Direction Talk Bieber + Demi Crush

one-direction-cute-pic

One Direction TEEN interview excerpts. How are you different from other British boy bands? I think we’re kind of more like the boys you go to school with. Like we’re a bit more rough around the edges. We’re the boys who, if there’s a bra thrown on the stage, we pick it up and make a joke out of it, you know?

In terms of music: I think we’re a bit less synth. We like our music to be driven by guitars and heavy drums. It’s a bit more of a rockier edge. Do you think you’re ready for heartthrob status all over the US? I don’t think we can really get ready for it. We know that America is obviously massive, we know it’s going to be a lot of hard work and it’s a completely different world out there.

We’re gonna come over and we’re gonna work as hard as we can and do our best. We’re really excited. We’ve been really excited about seeing all on fans on Twitter and all the people who’ve showed interest on Youtube. How can 1D fan can get your attention on Twitter? The thing that usually stands out for us is when people say stuff that makes us laugh. And a lot of the time, when you’re going through your Twitter feed, it’s nice to just see someone just asking how you are. You know? ‘How are you today?’ That’s always a nice one. You..

..know? You know? Do you hope One Direction Infection will reach Bieber Fever proportions all over the world? Yeah. He’s a massive success, if we can emulate any of the success he’s had, we’d absolutely love that. That’s exactly what we’re aiming for. What’s your favorite thing about America?

The passion for being American is pretty good. Everyone in America is so proud to be an American. The food’s good & weather’s good. Everyone’s really polite, everyone’s always really happy. In America, whatever you need, you can get it. Places that don’t deliver in UK deliver in America. American girls are beautiful. They’re really hot. Their accents are hot. Do you watch Big Time Rush? I like cartoons. But Zayn watches Big Time Rush.. Who’s your celeb crush?

Zayn: Megan Fox. Louis: Katy Perry Or Natalie Portman. Liam: Kim Kardashian. Niall: Demi Lovato. Harry: I like Alexa Chung. Do each of you have a type of girl you like? Zayn: I thought I had a type, but I don’t really have a type anymore. I just look for a girl that doesn’t take herself too seriously and is up for having a laugh. She’s gotta have a good sense of humor. Harry: I’m not really particular..

..what kind of girls I like, looks-wise. People appreciate brown or blond hair, or whatever color eyes. I like a girl that has a good sense of humor and not take life too seriously. Liam: I like girls to be a bit more shy, and quite cute. I really like girls that have really nice eyes. Niall: I like girls that are cute, shy, but some one you can have a good laugh with at the same time. She’s gotta be smaller than me, because it kinda gets awkward when they’re taller.

• YouGoGlenCoco

MileySucksBalls said:

funny how no guy has a crush on miley. like ever

Liam mentions he has a crush on Miley.. (1:12)

• hello_lovely_much

The passion for being American is pretty good. Everyone in America is so proud to be an American… Everyone’s really polite, everyone’s always really happy

LMFAO. As an American I can proudly tell you that aint true. Everyone’s really polite huh no. Since yall going to be around mostly urban area I can tell you for sure you got some rude ass mutha fuckas. I mean LA was named rudest city.

• adorkabledanni

I’m so dissapointed in Liam. Kim Kardashian? REALLY?

“And she’s gotta be smaller than me, because it kinda gets awkward when they’re taller.”

take notes, Nick.

maybe nick likes really tall girls?
    he doesn’t. He does feel awkward. He’s told me, in one of our long and deep conversations. We make the guitars cry. Guitars love to cry.

• MileySucksBalls

funny how no guy has a crush on miley. like ever

MileySucksBalls said:

funny how no guy has a crush on miley. like ever
    ____________________-
    Nick Jonas does.

Jan 26, 2012 @ 07:58 pm

Nick Jonas once said Demi Lovato was his celeb crush and Kim Kardashian once said she wanted to deflower Nick Jonas cray cray
    then she changed him for Bieber. Everything Bieber owns was Nick’s before.
    ——————-

Single white female?

Nick Jonas does.

Nick stopped liking Miley the moment he filmed Camp Rock and met Demi Lovato, another slutty girl like Miley but with a gap.

He loves to climb up Delta like a ladder tho.

He loves to climb up Delta like a ladder tho.
    Oh yes, yes indeed.

Louis and Niall have good taste… at least better than the others. Liam has the worst taste ever, lol gross.

tons of guys have a crush on miley. almost every guy i know does. she can get almost any guy.

these guys are way hotter than 1D too.

these guys are way hotter than 1D too.
    i hate hate 1D as well. But I actually like this group here i the photo. The very blonde one looks adorable. And the one that likes Demi has gained my respect.

One Direction >>>>>>> 1D. js

• MileyEqualsAwesome

I’m so excited theyre going to be here!

• lovedemilovato

I hope Niall meets Demi :o

• xMerryh

One Direction >>>>>>> 1D. js
    He’s the same one, his name is Niall.

• JustinBieberWarrior

One Direction >>>>>>> 1D. js
    not to be mean but was that supposed to be funny??

• JustinBieberWarrior

then she changed him for Bieber. Everything Bieber owns was Nick’s before.
    ——————-
    are u serious lol.
    the kardashians are famewhores and will flock to anything that’s hot at the moment. kris jenner even wanted kendall to date justin to get more publicity. and justin has plenty of friends and acquaintances that have never associated with the jonas brothers.
    lol i really should have better things to do than write novels on a gossip site x)

• gabby

To the one who said Niall’s the fugliest, if you actually mean it, fuck you. :)

Niall is beautiful. Not even kidding. His eyes, his hair, his nose. His smile before braces was adorable, but I’m guessing he either wants to or has to get them fixed, sadly.

• xAskTaylorx

Haha at some of you. Some of you are funny. I’m glad they don’t look for the generic type, beautiful, skinny, and I guess, who has it all. Their parents should be proud. =]

• simpleness

nice

• simpleness

nice

• BrokenArrow

One Direction >>>>>>> 1D. js

are you fo real? loooooooooool

• DieMannschaft

Haha they all picked dark-haired girls <3

take notes, Nick.

• fixyouwithlove.xo

lmao, niall’s answer <3

Zayn watches Big Time Rush!!
    gosh i love that show
    can’t wait for BTR and 1D to tour togther <3

niall is the fugliest lol

take notes, Nick.

maybe nick likes really tall girls?

is it true that Niall and Liam are dating?

No, Liam has a girlfriend. I think Louis is the gay one with Harry.

then she changed him for Bieber. Everything Bieber owns was Nick’s before.