Delta Goodrem Nick J Phone Background

neltalove-1
neltalove-2e

+ wishing Molly Meldrum a happy birthday! Phone pic via AnythingDisney.

Big Rob is back lol.

• Marium

Is it just me or does that looked photoshopped?

um delta doesnt look like miley at all. no one is obsessed with miley but you and gorgeousselena mimi, guys dont like her even a german guy called her ugly and even liam looks uninterested in her so why would nick still be obsessed with miley specially when he dumped her.

• mariiexD

Yaaaaaaaayyy yayyyyyyy yayyyy i was wondering where it was B robbbb but hell yeahhhhh he’s bacckkkk

• l?veislouder

oh well if the GERMAN guy says Miley’s ugly, it must be true! -__-
    and if Liam wasn’t interested in Miley, he wouldn’t be with her. why do you have to be so bitter and hateful towards someone you don’t even know?

by the way, Nick didn’t dump her. it was a conclusion they came to together, first brought up by Miley.

• l?veislouder

I’m surprised Mimi didn’t call out Delta for “copying” Miley with the phone background.

Delta’s pretty but she looks over 30. And she has that bulgy brow thing like Nicole Kidman. All botoxy looking. She reminds me a lot of Cynthia Nixon from Sex in the City. Except with blond hair.

Where is the wishing Molly birthday section?

• justmebabe

Excuse me while Miley was his first real love of Nick in the very first place. This has NOTHING to do with Selena, so she being mentioned in here is sort of irrelevant and kind of out of place. Miley had never tried to get attention from the media by being with Nick and that says a lot about her. I loved Miley and Nick together but it’s time to MOVE ON. They’re both with different people now and as it sad as it sounds I have so much respect for Liam. Delta’s irrelevant for me not mater what she does… Everything seems like it’s done to get attention, it’s stupid.

oh well if the GERMAN guy says Miley’s ugly, it must be true! -__-

it was a famous german guy in an americal idol type show that called her ugly and that was just showing that guys dont like miley, they usually prefer selena at least the ones ive talked to or seen. its like kristen stewart, girls think she’s so hot and go lesbian for her but not that many guys do.

• l?veislouder

Jan 28, 2012 @ 03:38 pm
    I can’t really see it, and I watch Sex and the City religiously. what is it about her that reminds you of Cynthia?

• l?veislouder

I’m pretty sure that’s a preference thing, not a fact, something you need to learn the difference of. I don’t think Kristen’s hot, and I certainly wouldn’t go lesbian for her. and I’m pretty sure Liam would prefer Miley over Selena, just saying.

Not a Miley fan, but come on, even through my irritation of her, I can’t deny she was beautiful and sexy on the Party in the USA video. When I watched w/my sister we tried so hard to find something to pick on cause we disliked her. Then we just agreed she was annoying but gorgeous.

• bromance

Anyone else notice how Miley and Nick are both with Australians? Just sayin’.

Mimi you’re fucking retarded. Leave Selena alone

Oh and Selena isn’t inmature AT ALL..like wtf girl??

• l?veislouder

at least you can be honest about it.

miley’s only gorgeous in photoshoots or music videos or when shes beautified. in her regular pics (like the ones at liams bday) she doesnt look all that pretty. this is just my opinion though.

• xAskTaylorx

bromance said:

Anyone else notice how Miley and Nick are both with Australians? Just sayin’.

———————

Zomg! Your right! Lol. Nick’s a copycat! XD

dead and gone

all the fucking girls nick dates end up being obsessed with him

• l?veislouder

Jan 28, 2012 @ 04:11 pm
    that can be said for most any celebrity. what’s your point?

Nick never said Miley was his first true love, all he said was that he was only 14. I don’t think he was ‘in love’ with Miley.

• l?veislouder

Jan 28, 2012 @ 04:24 pm
    Nick never said that, but Joe let it slip.

that was not my point. i also think miley’s attractive but a lot of guys consider her to be a butterface

• l?veislouder

again, preference, not fact.

all the fucking girls nick dates end up being obsessed with him
    ha, wonder why? I really wonder why lol

• MovesLikeJagger

Delta Goodrem: so pathetic she can’t find a man her own age.

Delta Goodrem: so pathetic she can’t find a man her own age.

ty for this.

Nick never said that, but Joe let it slip
    also, the songs can’t have you that joe said he wrote it for miley, and all the songs he wrote about her are the most beautiful lyrics of any of his songs! also, selena obsession to be like miley also makes me think he thinks the world of miley and that he loved her a lot but their job, selena tentation and always haging out around played a big part! selena like to play innocent but she got what she wanted to separate nick from miley for herself, she caused the arguments miley wrote about you like her you loves me, miley knew what was going on obviosly!

oh well if the GERMAN guy says Miley’s ugly, it must be true! -__-

stopped you lying they don’t prefer selena if selena had such luck why she dating a child? why can selena have a hot looking babe like miley, miley is the one who had the hottest man and I mean man like body, height and older, if you think selena is pretty why can’t she get a real man? miley have a hot man and a leading man who is drop dead gorgeous not to mention he is 22, while selena is what underaged, and the only reason selena went out with nick it was because he was miley left over and she met him thru miley so he don’t count! and not for nothing but justin gaston was super hot too!!

delta! need to find someone her own age, it just to me a older girl dating a younger guy is disgusting! specially when a girl maturely level is 4 years older than any a guy. Nick can be mature in which i don’t find him mature i find him immatured to be honest someone who wants his girl to do what he says and throws tantrum because he don’t get what he wants is someone who acts childish, not to mention his girlfriend are always doing things he wants!

I find delta gorgeous, she beats selena for sure but she don’t beat miley, miley is hotter and miley eyes are prettier and miley’s smiley not to mention miley body is hotter and more shapely! and miley is funny and talented! delta I don’t know what to think of someone dating a child! i mean honestly she can’t find someone her age she is 26 but mentally she is 30.

• freegirl

Aww! Adorable! She’s the sweetest. Glad Nick found her :)

• xAskTaylorx

Or she found Nick? =} @freegirl.

• elizagutierrez

Jan 28, 2012 @ 03:38 pm

GREED!! SHE NEEDS TO FIND A MAN HER AGE!

• Jinxx.

this site has gone so… crap. :/

• babyonme

I think Delta should go bac to Australia –‘
    C’mon it’s your BOYFRIEND night, NOT YOURS!!! We know you’re trying to be famous, but, c’mon…
    Hm, picture with Nick? It’s seems she didn’t tried to hide it.

nick use girl to get attention,just like delta.look how many girl he went through to get to delta?5 girl
    m.jow
    miley
    selena
    nicole
    samantha
    now delta,yep he is a players.
    he steal the spotlight from joe jonas,all we hear is nick y delta everyday.not joe.

Delta look beautiful in that photo.i’am starting to like delta,she have a beautiful voice..

delta,i hope you come to texas in your near future tour.

• mimi

this is why selena and nick didnt work out, nick wanted a woman not a girl who look like a child, he wanted a mature woman not a girl that laught at stupid thing and say stupid things like selena, nick wanted a woman that looks like a woman and someone who didn’t copy miley eventhought this girl looks like miley in the blue eyes and long hair, well miley old style!

• Ijustneedyounow

i still strongly dislike her… and a middle part doesn’t look good on ANYBODY js

• xAskTaylorx

Now shes in trouble! =$

• xAskTaylorx

You repeated the same thing, different explanation. @mimi. 0___o

• Elriclove18

that cellphone picture brought me back to the niley days XD lol

• Tarin845

me too .. lol :P :D

Well, Delta does a better work trying to hide it than Miley, lol.

• jonashead705

oceanup American teens probz don’t know who Molly Meldrum is. maybe adult too.

• Anony

I Love her! she is so perfect! Her voice, her beauty, Everything! GO DELTA <3

• mimi

I like delta blue eyes and color of hair and her hair style I wish miley will had stayed with that style instead of cutting it! it really looked better on miley! but nick and her just don’t matched, but hey live the moment right!

he did say his first kiss was when he was 13, though. I don’t believe he had a ‘first true love’ before but never kissed her.

that can be said for most any celebrity. what’s your point?

not really i think selena gomez always looks pretty in everything i’ve seen her in, victoria justice posted pics of her without makeup and also looked great, miranda kerr, kristin kreuk are all super pretty without makeup, and jbieber posted old videos on youitube with obviously no nothing and he looked cute in them too(although he was a baby lol).

all the fucking girls nick dates end up being obsessed with him
    ha, wonder why? I really wonder why lol

lol idk i mean joe has gotten dumped before but nick has never & all the girls literally all were obsessed in a really creepy way

• l?veislouder

that can be said for most any celebrity. what’s your point?

that’s a matter of opinion. I think Selena looks extremely tired and washed out with no make-up. Miranda Kerr looks a bit plain too. pretty much all celebrities look less glamorous without make-up because that’s what make-up is supposed to do: glamorize them. that’s why there is money for the paparazzi in catching them without make-up

Lol people talk about miley & sel on every post ;p

I think miley is prettier and more talented but i love Selena more since the very begining tbh hehe. They’re both amazing tho <3

all this hate makes me sad.

• l?veislouder

all this hate makes me sad.
    all the hate in the world makes me sad.

• thunder.girl

I’m a total Niley fan but it’s so hard to dislike Delta, she’s just so lovely!! :)

• xAskTaylorx

Lol people talk about miley & sel on every post ;p

———————–

Lol. So true, but some people like to drag it on a little further. Heehee.