Nick Jonas GRAND OLD IVY, LIVE!

403111_2368658030908_1684191867_1662310_1498980228_n-1

• l?veislouder

All this talk about stealing. I just figure it’s like a free ticket to the show. I’m sure some people on here have gotten free tickets. Would you refuse free tickets to the show? Actually that’s like stealing cause you didn’t pay for a seat and you got to watch. Next time don’t accept free tickets. We wouldn’t want you to steal.
    someone still paid for them. the same thing happened for Daniel’s 100th show. he paid for 100 tickets and then they were given away to 50 fans. they may have been free to the people who used them, but someone (Daniel) still paid for them. honey, don’t try to talk about things you don’t understand.

• k

1-Daniel
    2-Darren
    3-Nick.
    Nick’s Finch is lacking something.

Jan 28, 2012 @ 07:24 pm
    k said:
    1-Daniel
    2-Darren
    3-Nick.
    Nick’s Finch is lacking something.
    eagerness. that’s what he’s lacking.

• freegirl

vocally Nick is surely the best Finch.
    I can’t say anything about his acting and dancing cuz the videos are blurry.Anyway he can ony get better :)happy that non jonas fans think he’s good

l?veislouder you are a selfish bitch now gtfo

He hasn’t sold out any shows yet. Even with 10x
    more advertising than Darren had. He does pretty good. Daniel’s performance is the best so far. Although we don’t have any of Darren’s to compare.

l?veislouder said:

because I happen to love Broadway in a way only a New Yorker could. you would understand if you lived here. this also happens to be my favorite show, and I won’t let it get taken advantage of like this.
    and as I mentioned before, official videos were put up of the show, clips that are legally allowed to be viewed. go watch those if you can’t be bothered to spend money, not illegal bootlegs.
    ————————-
    “if you can’t be bothered to spend money”

LMFAO. Don’t make me laugh, you selfish ‘new yorker’. It’s not a matter of laziness, it just happens to be that not everyone can afford it.

He hasn’t sold out any shows yet. Even with 10x
    There you are: Darren

(ps, don’t let loveislouder see it tho, it’s illegaly recorded)

• l?veislouder

buy a shirt. buy a playbill. buy a bow. or are you telling me you can’t be bothered to spend anything on that? good fan you are.

• l?veislouder

look, I’m sorry not all of you can see the show. but to be so selfish as to steal from the company and Nick himself, when you could just buy SOMETHING to support the show, or just support him in spirit… I think that’s more selfish than me trying to protect their legal rights.

Jan 28, 2012 @ 02:50 pm

He hasn’t sold out any shows yet. Even with 10x
    ———————————————-
    I bet if Nick wasn’t a Jonas Brother he would sold out many shows by now. People underestimated his talent. It’s not fair

• Ijustneedyounow

if, if, if. yes, there are many “if”s. but I don’t live there and you don’t live here. that’s the reality of it. I didn’t live in L.A. to see Nick in Hairspray. I didn’t live in London to see Nick in Les Misérables. but that’s just how life is. you think you’re such a good fan, seeing something you don’t have to pay for, when in reality, you’re a thief. and I do happen to be important to the show, as is every other person who pays money in any small way, whether by ticket or souvenir. I’m certainly more important there than you. again, that’s just how life is sometimes. it may not be fair, but it’s better to accept it than complain about those who have what you want. I’m sure Nick will be near you one day, or you’ll get to see him, and then maybe you won’t be so bitter. or hey, maybe you’ll even grow up, get married, have kids, and realize there are things more important than seeing your favorite celebrity. maybe you’ll even realize how blessed you are, even without seeing Nick.
    oh so I’m a thief? go ahead and record one show of his in good quality and sell it online… i will pay you more than your ticket price and you can give the money to the company. i would pay for the youtube videos if someone would demand it! but how much would they take for 3 minutes of a show that is usually longer than 2 hours?

• Ijustneedyounow

Jan 28, 2012 @ 03:00 pm
    l?veislouder said:

i already ordered a shirt but will that sing all those beautiful songs to me? no it won’t! this is not only about supporting nick but about wanting to hear him sing on the show. and no t-shirt, or bow tie is going to give that to me. and “stealing from the company and nick himself” really made me laugh. it’s not like anybody who was planning on going to the show changes their mind because they already saw those 3 minute long bad quality videos. i, like many others would either only watch the YT videos or nothing at all so those videos are not keeping me from buying tickets but the long way is.

• l?veislouder

oh i would love to have the opportunity to “love broadway like only a new yorker could” by living there but I’m just not as lucky. and you would understand how we feel if you lived over here. i would love to see broadway shows every few days but i can’t. and the “official video’s” you are talking about are usually less than 3 minutes long and don’t even show a full song. oh and “if you can’t be bothered to spend money” ? you really think that you’re the shit don’t you? you’re probably just a pathetic little wannabe that acts like they’re the most important part of every show, while that’s really only all in their imagination :D plane tickets for 5 people (as i said i can’t fly alone and my parent’s sure as hell wont leave my 2 brothers alone) + broadway tickets + a hotel to stay in is a lot of money for a teen that still goes to school isn’t it? so stop ating like you could shake it out of your sleeve. if you lived here you would be happy for every little bit you get to see of a broadway show and would stop beeing so conceited.

• marian

OSEA QUE ESTA PERRA ?veislouder PIENSA QUE PARA SER UNA BUENA FAN TENES QUE GASTAR DINERO EN TU IDOLO….. EL FANATISMO VA MAS ALLA DEL DINERO, PORQUE NO TODOS TIENEN LOS RECURSOS ECONOMICOS PARA IR EN AVION A OTRO PAIS PARA VER EL CONCIERTO DE SU IDOLO O LO Q SEA… UNA FAN POBRE ES TAN FAN COMO UNA RICA, SOLO QUE DESGRACIADAMENTE NO TIENE LAS MISMAS POSIBILIDADES QUE LA QUE TIENE TODO EL DINERO DE PAPÁ Y HACE LO QUE QIERE.

• l?veislouder

por qué leer en Inglés y responder en español? que te hace pensar que yo hablo español? necesitas tomar sus tres años actitud y salir de aquí y jugar con sus muñecas, porque su rabieta no es querido aquí.

Thank you for the illegally recorded Darren version of Brotherhood. Obviously you are not a “New Yorker” and have a kind heart. Darren was good! But Dan Rad still wins.

kind hearts don’t steal.

and Daniel was better, but Darren put in effort and had energy. something Nick is lacking as Finch.

• marian

———————————————–
    Because i can.
    One advice for you: when you use google translater most of your statement doesn’t makes sense.
    Obviamente a vos nadie te quiere aca porque sos una perra egoísta so shut the fuck up. Translate that bitch.

Because i can.
    sorry, I’m too busy chilling with Nick J to make sure the statement is up to par. you can suck on that :)

handsome

• threelittlebirds

obviously you know nothing because you’re an egotistical bitch. :)

loveislouder, just leave it. You’re being quite hated right now, and, let me tell you, you WON’T CHANGE A THING. Give up for good.

• l?veislouder

obviously you know nothing because you’re an egotistical bitch. :)
    you’re the cutest :) lol
    it actually says no one wants me here because I’m an egotistical bitch… oh well :)

and I thought all the sane people had left OU for the forum.

Jan 28, 2012 @ 04:57 pm
    because being hated on by anons and others on the Internet will have an effect on me. okay. *thumbs up*
    I’ll send Nick all your love, kay? will that make you all feel better? ;)

Question for you guys…. Why do you think dans was the best? I’m not judging I just don’t follow broadway and was wondering why his was the best.

Jan 28, 2012 @ 05:15 pm
    —————
    to me, Daniel was the best because he was just a ball of energy, and was so eager, which is what the role calls for (Finch is described as eager at least twice in the show). Nick is a bit lacking in the eagerness. Darren put in a lot of hard work and effort to nail the role, and that didn’t go unnoticed; I give him credit for that. but something I noticed when I saw Darren perform was that he acted as though everything good that was happening for him was just a happy coincidence, and he just went along with it. when Daniel was Finch, he made it known that he was the cause of whatever happened, and he planned it out properly and sneakily, which is the point of what Finch is trying to do. Darren humanized Finch in being honest, which was nice, but Daniel’s Finch was much more believable as to what a person in his position was trying to accomplish.

• Ijustneedyounow

aww I’m so proud of my baby *wipes tear away* ^^

• DoubleClick

well, he didn’t ruin Brotherhood of Man to me after all :) But Daniel was more fun to watch, his dancing was just epic. Nick’s a little bit off sync :/ His voice was flawless, though.

• l?veislouder

I refuse to watch this on account of it being illegal to film a live Broadway performance. how dare the person who filmed this have the balls to do so, and then send it to a gossip site, no less! shame on them! you go to a Broadway show to be entertained and taken to another world, not film it for your own sake.

• Ijustneedyounow

Jan 28, 2012 @ 01:58 pm
    l?veislouder said:

i am glad that people recorded it and put it on youtube. i live a 13 hour flight away from new york. not everybody is as lucky as you and lives near broadway.I’m still too young to travel on my own and my parents would laugh in my face if i asked them to buy plane tickets for over 1000 bucks + tickets to see the show and fly there with me. so why can’t you just let others be lucky for once and leave the whole law stuff to the people that actually work there. ugh

?veislouder said:

————————————————
    While it is “against the rules” to film this, for some of us it’s THE ONLY way we’ll ever get to? see a part of the show. Broadway never films it’s shows and with the expense of travel etc. many of Nick’s fans, myself included would never get the opportunity to see him perform as Finch! Thanks for taking the risk and sharing this.
    -Carolyn12457-

• l?veislouder

it’s not “against the rules,” it’s illegal. as in, punishable by law. and Broadway has filmed its shows before; look up “Into the Woods.”
    and I’m sorry, but Broadway doesn’t have to care about the fans who live so far that they won’t get to see it. yet, they’ve put up clips of this show anyway. if you want to see clips so bad, watch the ones that Broadway itself puts up, not some amateur. but anyway, I’ve seen fans come all the way from Russia, Germany, just to see the show, so yeah, maybe not everyone can see it, but the people who want to find a way to do so.
    I’ll be talking with security down there so they know to keep a closer eye out.

l?veislouder said:

How can you be so SELFISH? Yes, you’ve made it clear you live in NY and that THEY ASK YOU, OR BEG YOU to come to the shows (stop bragging, btw). But for some people it is just impossible to see it. I live in freaking Denmark, how am I supposed to go there?

This is OUR way to support him. We cannot give him money, but we can cheer him up by commenting these videos.

l?veislouder said:
    people who want to find a way to do so.
    I’ll be talking with security down there so they know to keep a closer eye out.
    Who do you think you are? The NYPD or the FBI? GET A LIFE.
    And, for your information, not everyone is rich.

• l?veislouder

I’ve met fans from Germany and Russia. I think they’re as far as you, if not farther, yes? clearly they found ways. and if you can’t support him by seeing the show, order a playbill; buy a shirt. that helps. but no, not good enough I guess.
    I didn’t get to see him in Hairspray or Les Misérables, but I didn’t complain. it’s the same thing.

Jan 28, 2012 @ 09:43 pm
    freegirl said:
    vocally Nick is surely the best Finch.
    I would disagree, only because I’m not a fan of his Broadway voice; it’s much too deep, and seems much too forced, like it’s unnatural.
    I think Daniel was the best overall, but that’s an opinion, as is yours.

• Ijustneedyounow

To that person who said he hasn’t had any sold out show yet… Where do you get your information? I mean is there any website to get the statistics?

When I checked online the only available tickets for the next week are the expensive ones in the front rows. All the cheap tickets are gone. Also, we must admit he’s new to Broadway audience and he’s a jonas brother after all. Selling will increase when he proves himself.
    His voice is fine but i his stage performance is not that much strong

• l?veislouder

there is a place in Times Square called “tkts” that sells tickets for various percentages off (anywhere from 20-60%), and they sell the tickets for same-day performances. it’s basically Broadway’s last chance at selling tickets for the day’s/night’s performance. if that place doesn’t have tickets for a particular show, it almost always means the show is sold out. that’s how you can tell if a show is sold-out or not. everytime I’ve passed by, “How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying” has been listed, meaning tickets are still available, and Nick hasn’t sold the theatre out.

• anonmus

I think he does pretty well on the videos. He does his job.