Harry Styles Louis Tomlinson Shirtless

FP_8670875_One_Direction_RocstarFF_03_37

Photos: FameFlynet.

• veronica

of course :), can you please give me your email?

• YouGoGlenCoco

.. and then I realized they aren’t going to be shirtless in public once they come to Canada.

?veislouder said:

(replying to this) – Jan 29, 2012 @ 09:19 pm
    veronica said:
    okay thanks and i have the cd on my computer if yu’d like i can send it to you?

——————————————–
    can u send it to me please their cd isnt avaible where i live :(

• Heello

The 1D boys aren’t very fit…

• BrokenArrow

I like 1D, but I feel like Harry’s looks are overrated =| I mean, he’s cute and definitely not ugly, but some people make him seem like a supermodel.

Zayn is the one that looks like a model.

• BrokenArrow

Louis has a nice body.

• TGIFelicity

so many fake directoners. it’s disgusting. Love the boys for who they are & their talent, not their hottness!!! Whose going to the Durham, NC show?

• TeamStelena

There are shirtless pics of all of them, except Zayn. I want to see him. :$
    Plus, I agree that Harry’s look is overrated, he’s cute but not so hot.
    Liam is the hottest. :D

oh okay thanks, will they become famous here?
    maybe. only time will tell.
    i think they will they have so many fans on tumblr and twiter it’s like EVERYONE likes them, selenators lovatics jonatics beliebers everyone changed their accounts to 1d, poor justin bieber hes gonna get replaced just like the jo bros.

• LoveToLove

I think they will become famous, in my opinion they are really talented and make great music. I think that with a little bit of time they will be big over here, maybe not justin bieber big but very successful. Hopefully! Wish them the best

• l?veislouder

(replying to this) – Jan 29, 2012 @ 09:19 pm
    veronica said:
    okay thanks and i have the cd on my computer if yu’d like i can send it to you?
    oh thank you, hun, but I have it already, thank you :)

• l?veislouder

Jan 30, 2012 @ 12:35 pm
    TeamStelena said:
    There are shirtless pics of all of them, except Zayn. I want to see him. :$
    Plus, I agree that Harry’s look is overrated, he’s cute but not so hot.
    Liam is the hottest. :D
    …I’ve seen Zayn shirtless.

• fixyouwithlove.xo

oh hot damn <3
    I love them both.
    larry stylinson ;] haha

• fixyouwithlove.xo

ps. harry’s got like, the cutest puppy dog face. I want to pinch his cheeks. In a not creepy way?

• LoveToLove

does anyone know how long they’ll be staying in LA for?

• Ella-JJHoe

they’re not like wow sooo talented, and i don’t think the’re cute, But I don’t hate them and hope they become famous in the us
    smh :{]

They are here in the US until Wednesday I believe :)

• Ella-JJHoe

goshhhh… I’m bored :S

• Ella-JJHoe

anybody here?

• Ella-JJHoe

ok then

• Ella-JJHoe

why doesn’t show my new icon????

harry’s four nipples. you’ve gotta love ‘em.

• Rah Rah

cute

• Stayer503

Harry’s face. Love him so much.

• Jinxx.

I like 1D, but I feel like Harry’s looks are overrated =| I mean, he’s cute and definitely not ugly, but some people make him seem like a supermodel….

Zayn on the other hand.. :D :D :D hawt.

• Live.Love.Learn.

sesexxy, maybe LLL we will announce when
    they notify us :] hoping so!
    ajsjdnsjsbdjdndbdjdbdhdhdbdjdbsjdbdjdbdjdbwhsks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :D *_* <33 Xx

I mean….. really? That’s awesome! :)

• Live.Love.Learn.

Zayn’s sexy ass needs some topless pictures too <3

• TGIFelicity

Okay. Last year they came in 3rd in the UK version of X Factor so thats why they’re huge in in the UK. They’re the opening act for BTR’S tour & doing an iCarly episode to gain popularity in the US.

• veronica

so can someone please tell me if one direction is famous in the US?

• TeamStelena

l?veislouder said:
    …I’ve seen Zayn shirtless.

Lol, I’ve seen him too. But, those pics are kinda old, I want some new. :)

• oceanUP
  • YouGoGlenCoco

Harrehhhh!!!

• Live.Love.Learn.

OU, in response to your comment on the other 1D post,

yeah they’re performing with BTR at the DC concert, but I couldn’t get tickets :(

ARE YOU GUYS DOING A GIVEAWAY ORRRR?

• oceanUP

sesexxy, maybe LLL we will announce when they notify us :] hoping so!

• DaFuckYeah

Harehhh Looks jfhkjshdgurthg !! OMG !!

louis body looks better than harry’s. but harry is cuter.

• l?veislouder

Jan 29, 2012 @ 09:03 pm
    veronica said:
    so can someone please tell me if one direction is famous in the US?
    not really. they have fans, but the media hasn’t really picked up on them. their CD isn’t even available for purchase here.

• veronica

oh okay thanks, will they become famous here?

• l?veislouder

(replying to this) – Jan 29, 2012 @ 09:11 pm
    veronica said:
    oh okay thanks, will they become famous here?
    maybe. only time will tell.

• veronica

okay thanks and i have the cd on my computer if yu’d like i can send it to you?