One Direction AMERICAN FAN FRENZY!

FFP_8668103_One_Direction_Studio_RocstarFF_012812

One Direction greeted by an enormous group of teenage girls outside their hotel in Los Angeles on Jan. 28. The are set to make an appearance on iCarly before starting a tour with Big Time Rush. Photos: FameFlynet.

so why are they associating with nickelodeon a kids channel if they have a non-clean image?(they talk about sex and stuff)

• thefuturemrsnickjonas

lol its in the description big time rush is gonna tour with 1D

mann thought there were pic of my boys;p

• mini1099yooo

mann thought there were pic of my boys;p

http://soundcheck.ocregister.com/files/2011/07/bigtimerush2.jpg there u go :D whos ur favorite

• xAskTaylorx

They seem so normal, (taking a group pic and fans still behind them) as do the fans, the fans aren’t crazy. Trust. That’s a first! =D

• ForeverandAlwayss

i wanna go to their concert. :|

I have a serious question! first off how do people even find out what hotel theyre staying at thats pretty creepy…

Second of all, IS ONE DIRECTION PERFORMING AT THE LOS ANGELES CONCERT WITH BTR? ON FEBRUARY 18th? Why do they have no concerts in la?

• ForeverandAlwayss

yup yup they do.
    and that’s the one i want to go to.

• larry the cat

my vagina feels all tingly looking at them.

I hope they do a concert in Canada, other then only in Toronto but other cities like Montreal or Ottawa.. or BC for the west coast fans.

• Live.Love.Learn.

All these pretty bitches getting to meet them. FML…experiencing some major depressing feelings right now :(

• Live.Love.Learn.

I love that they’re wearing red, white, and blue <333

Harry is on the phone in almost every picture…He looks aloof.

• fixyouwithlove.xo

i’m seeing green.
    I MUST meet them when they come to toronto :P

• BrokenArrow

Live.Love.Learn. said:

I love that they’re wearing red, white, and blue <333

haha i was gonna say the same.

• BrokenArrow

lol there was a pictue of the girl in purple shirt and jeans from behind with the boys and all the jealous bitches hating on her because of her ass loooooool.

• YouGoGlenCoco

another reason why I want to be in LA.

• YouGoGlenCoco

All those girls are beautiful and thin.. I feel like a sack of potatoes.

• taliajaness

COME TO MARYLAND!!!! PLEASEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• BrokenArrow

haha i find this funny cause it looks like zayn is smiling to the girl harry’s hugging

wait I thought they started touring with BTR on February 24th in Chicago? I don’t think they’re performing at the February 18th los angeles concert…unfortunately/:

which hotel is it??

• Disdain

aw cuties

• Disdain

My icon is joe jonas since when wtf anyways where is every on e….. .

• Disdain

k w/e rea out

• IbeKpoppin4realz

What’s Zayn’s last name?

WERE IS THIS HOTEL i hear fans are waiting outside waiting for them to come out?

Actually, his last name is Malik.

• YouGoGlenCoco

IbeKpoppin4realz said:

What’s Zayn’s last name?

Adams, his last name is Adams.

Jan 28, 2012 @ 03:09 pm

Nice! Do u mind me asking how tall they are?
    —————-
    Google says Harry is 5’10, Harry is the one on the right in the first picture, the one with the crazy hair and blue eyes

I think all of them are single except Liam.

Louis is also not single. He’s still with Eleanor.

• Live.Love.Learn.

COME TO MARYLAND!!!! PLEASEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    OMG let me love you.

• thefuturemrsnickjonas

sorry i was tumblin all day;p but dayumm idek! my favs are carlos and kendall<3 but sometimes james and logan sneak my attention and im like fsfgasfh:D lol whose your fav?

• MovesLikeJagger

…ok then

• RiannaBlok

Nice! Do u mind me asking how tall they are?

niall = 5’7½” (1.71 m)
    Zayn = 5’9″ (1.75 m)
    Liam = 5’10” (1.78 m)
    Harry = 5’10” (1.78 m)
    Louis = 5’9″ (1.75 m)

at least that is what i’m told.. xD

Nice! Do u mind me asking how tall they are?

I think they are all 5’9 or 5’10. Liam might be 5’11. :)

• oceanUP

awww :\ are they coming to your city at all this year? :]

• YouGoGlenCoco

Actually, his last name is Malik.

• l?veislouder

Jan 28, 2012 @ 07:42 pm
    I think all of them are single except Liam.
    Liam and Louis have girlfriends. Harry has… something… with Caroline Flack. then there are rumors swirling around about Niall and Zayn.

• l?veislouder

why dos everyone say all the girls that turned up were beautiful? They’re fugly as shit. Look at the one with the purple sweater and the beanie.
    they’re not as disgusting as you. your personality is atrocious.

I’ve never listen to 1D and i’m too lazy too download a song…are they good? i wanna know cuz if they gonna be the next famous thing like people say i want to be prepare to face it and it would be great to know what they’re talking it their songs…plz som1 could tell me

• l?veislouder

I like their music. listen to, “What Makes You Beautiful”, “One Thing” and “Tell Me a Lie.” if you like those, go for the rest of their album.

l?veislouder said:

Thank you very much ;) i like you by the way you always have good points and smart opinions imo it’s nice too have someone like that. Hey there’s a Miley’s new post :D

• l?veislouder

aww, thank you. I just try to remain logical, even if I can’t always be unbiased. thank you for your kind words :)

l?veislouder who is the cute guy in your icon?
    oh do you like mc’s music? i just wanna know.

• l?veislouder

Jan 28, 2012 @ 10:11 pm
    l?veislouder who is the cute guy in your icon?
    oh do you like mc’s music? i just wanna know.
    his name is Liam Payne. he’s in One Direction.
    and yeah, I enjoy her music. I like her voice. I don’t listen to her everyday, just because I get bored easily and I’m always searching for new music to listen to, but when I have my iTunes on shuffle and she comes on, I listen.

• TGIFelicity

can’t wait to see them 3/6 in NC <3 It discusts me how all these fake directoners have come in. support the guys & love them for who they are as individuals, not just for being extremely talented & attractive

• l?veislouder

Jan 28, 2012 @ 11:53 pm
    TGIFelicity said:
    ----------
    so you're asking people to not look at their talent as well as their looks... what else is left? their talent is the reason to support them.

• Girl Generation

They’re like super HOT !!!!
    Zayn is the hottest !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• thefuturemrsnickjonas

Girl Generation said:

They’re like super HOT !!!!
    Zayn is the hottest !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

———————-
    ^ example of a fake directioner

• YouGoGlenCoco

Girl Generation said:

They’re like super HOT !!!!
    Zayn is the hottest !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think they’re all attractive, and have such loveable personalities.

• Live.Love.Learn.

awww :\ are they coming to your city at all this year? :]
    Yeah. They’re performing at the DC concert with Big Time Rush, but I couldn’t get tickets. ARE YOU GUYS DOING A GIVEAWAY ORRRRR??

• Wish

wheeereeee!?!?! lololo;p

where is this?!!

• mini1099yooo

wheeereeee!?!?! lololo;p

lol its in the description big time rush is gonna tour with 1D

• YouGoGlenCoco

Aww, you’re so kind.. she isn’t even that ugly -.-