Joe Jonas CAFE HABANA DATE

joedte

Joe Jonas on a date @ Café Habana in Malibu. Photos: FameFlynet.

• Ohpoldios

:( Oh. I wanna Cry. She’s hot tho. I would date her… if I was a lesbian :P

• thisloveisours

i seriously doubt this is a date, they don’t even seem in to each other, actually they both look kind of mad

• theheartneverlies

The girl is very pretty.
    She looks like a normal girl :) I like her clothes.
    Good luck Joe.

• liss1

she looks a bit like danielle jonas

• forthemoment.

She’s so pretttttty! :(

• classicalmusicplayer

I wouldn’t mind if Joe quit music and became a model especially one of the Calvin Klein variety…

• simpleness

:( Oh. I wanna Cry. She’s hot tho. I would date her… if I was a lesbian :P

I would too

• StephaniaJonas

She’s pretty! but they are not dating.

He deserves to be find love. But that doesn’t mean he will find her right now.

• neelie

The last available Jobro. Well, she looks his age, maybe a bit younger. And unknown,
    so she’ll probably keep the relationship low key. Very Danielle-like.

• Ijustneedyounow

Jan 30, 2012 @ 08:38 am
    classicalmusicplayer said:

he is way too short to be a model, heck he would even be too short if he was a girl

• WCheri

Woah, shes hot. wish I had her body :(

her name is martha shes a model and she has a boyfriend she is also friends with wilmer plus joe. :)

• xAskTaylorx

Nice! He’s out with a girl that’s a friend. Meaning girlfriend. Jk. That’s a start.

• Heello

https://twitter.com/MarthaKatee < If that’s her then she’s fucking beautiful. Get it Joe she’s like perfect.

• Heello

@MarthaKatee < If that’s her then she’s fucking beautiful. Get it Joe she’s like perfect.

• Heello

But what happened to Slovakia girl?

• Heello

But the eyebrows are different so I don’t thin it’s her! Either way she’s pretty! I want Joe with a girlfriend so I can ship another couple aside from Nelta..

She isn’t Martha they look absolutely nothing alike.

• BrokenArrow

She’s pretty :)

• Can’tBeTammed

She is soooo pretty!!! He would never date a girl like her if he wasn’t famous
    she is georgous!!!!!

• dilemma

l?veislouder said:

Joe is dating. doesn’t mean he’s taken; he’s not in a relationship.

joe once said that a girl broke his heart on a valentine when HE WAS 11
    it seems like their family allows them to date really early so who knows if frankie is seeing someone LOL

anyway
    I don’t know how I feel about this
    she looks beautiful and hopefully she’s nice
    it’s really great to see him dating a none-famous girl (although he made it obvious once that he has dated none-famous girls before )
    this is interesting for me as fan (as much as low life and stalkerish that might sound lol)
    I wanna know more about her and see where this is gonna go
    off to tumblr cause of course they already got her name and life story LOL xD

• JoBros

am i the only one who thinks that she’s too thin ?

I KNOW HER!!!!

Totally agree I mean they aren’t holding Hand and they just look kind of awkward idk ..

• Ijustneedyounow

Jan 30, 2012 @ 11:55 am

I KNOW HER!!!!

what’s her name?

• Jinxx.

about time he’s got a missus again ;D she doesn’t look familiar though.

• elizagutierrez

Or maybe the girl is from Cuba or her parents, you never know. Well she is pretty, I’m happy for him :)

I hear Cuban Girls are really pretty and they guys are cute, I need to find a cute Cuban guy :)

• ann932

oh, she’s pretty and thin and has a really nice hair. good for you, joseph. i’m blessing their relationship or whatever it is.

• liss1

They probably are just friends. She’s beautiful and looks like a normal girl… unlike his past gf (famewhore A.G.)

Joe is my idol, I’m just a fan of him and respect his personal life. I don’t care about his gfs. I just want to see him happy! Joe has been single for over a year. He deserves find a good woman.

• Ijustneedyounow

she is gorgeous and doesn’t seem to be famous… oh and she’s his height, that’s nice :D i wish him all luck
    and I’m jealous of her amazing body -.-

• Dash

Glad Joe found a petite girl to make him look more big and manly. If I dated him he would look like a little troll doll.

• Glitterxo93

I doubt Joe goes around having sex with every girl he “dates”. It’s none of our business if he’s a virgin or not. He’s 22 years old. Get over it

By the way I just found out from Joe Jonas Online that indeed you are right her name is Georgina Rosso and by the way she is too thin.Eww

I want to have Joes babies.

• Glitterxo93

Just because she’s thin doesn’t mean she is anorexic. She’s not freakishly skinny

I don’t think they’re dating. Joe has been seen out with different girls so I think he’s just dating around.

havana is the capital of cuba. HAVANA. not habana. smh

As long as they are using protection and Joe doesn’t marry her I aprove.

Actually I think she is,you can tell.

Actually I think she is,you can tell.

You can tell she’s using protection?

Actually I don’t know if you realize this but he is supposed to be a virginal person,as in NO sex yet.

I think he’s had sex already. That’s why he started shaving his happy trail.

She is waaaayyy to thin..she needs to eat get some meat on those bones. He probably likes them that skinny so he doesn’t look so little.

If you can see her bones..that’s too thin..that’s Model thin. And that’s not healthy..but Joe like skinny chicks.

• xAskTaylorx

Loveislouder is rude new yorker.

You have said the right thing my friend. “Loveislouder” should not be her username. Simple as that.

her name’s georgina rosso. the sister of the twins that were in suite life of zack and cody

i think her name is Andrea Stickel he tweeted about her a few days ago and said she is his friend.

First of all HOW do you know he does that and thats disgusting.Secondly he does not have sex because he swore (so to speak) to God he wouldn’t until the right time.(marriage)Thats not just easely erased.

i dont care if he is dating her but she is really skinny like i dont know… anorexic
    WHAT YOU THINKS GUYS?

• jonas <3

she has a bf and joe is her friend so is wilmer.

———————-

Ashley Greeene, Chelsea Staub and many more girls also had a boyfriend when Joe got to them! Don’t Forget!

Martha Patterson @MarthaKatee
    @barbie_miklos twannns! @joejonas ruined the picture ? pic.twitter.com/19i1mWKg

LOL!

Joe isn’t an asshole stop making him out to be one.

Joe isn’t an asshole stop making him out to be one.

they could be friends if she has a boyfriend.

Jan 30, 2012 @ 12:26 pm
    joe never loved demi :S

Joe jonas real love was: Amelia and camilla
    fact
    Only Amelia Camilla was just his celeb crush. But like years afterwards when he was hooking up with Demi he ditched Amelia bc he was already with Demi and she got mad. But they made up and are still friends.

Nobody knows her but ask loveislouder she knows everything.

Jan 29, 2012 @ 11:47 pm
    l?veislouder said:
    Joe is dating. doesn’t mean he’s taken; he’s not in a relationship.
    and Frankie isn’t taken either. we’ll ignore the fact he’s 11, but he’s still a Jonas brother.
    Lol u need to stip

she’s pretty and seems normal.

Loveislouder is rude new yorker.

Joe needs to shave.

Jan 30, 2012 @ 12:26 pm
    joe never loved demi :S

Joe jonas real love was: Amelia and camilla
    fact

—————————————–
    Yeah, but he cried when camilla broke up with him! and for me “See no more” is for her

Demi he just like as friend, but, i think if he was her friend, never will date her for publicity :/

they could be friends

they could be dating or not

I hope they are dating. She’s real pretty! But he was with that slovakia girl like two days ago so I think he’s just dating around. Who knows!

Maybe they’re on the verge of marriage! We wouldn’t know….

Tbh the pictures remind me of the first Jashley candids. Hmmmmm

nice pictures

she’s probably not famous

Nobody will ever top Amelia in looks, Joe’s first real love.
    _________________________________________________

She won’t break your heart cause she’ll be from Australia~

oh my gosh joe, can u get anyone anymore skinnier!

get a real girl!

i wonder who she is.

She is way too thin.She needs to eat,it’s scary.

I hope he’s using protection.

I mean wearing protection.

he might not be even sleeping with her

This girl has to eat

they are engaged you didn’t hear it from me shhhh

Kyle Johnson @kyle187
    “@joejonas: Gnomeswag.com” 2012 takeover #getsome @MikeyDeleasa

joe has lame inside jokes with his friends

(replying to this) – Jan 30, 2012 @ 11:58 am

—————-

he looked like that when he started dating ashley greene too, then he moved on to neurogasm and sleepover @ her house.

cute pictures

Nobody will ever top Amelia in looks, Joe’s first real love.

amelia was the most entertaining jonas girlfriend she brought the lols with her ridiculousness well after video girl

i still remember when she came all the way from australia for a christmas party i think and joe ditched her because of demi… then she talked a lot of shit about him on twitter and deleted her account. rofl

• shanghai123

Guess Demi was feeling a bit jealous and threatened by the gorgeous ex but at least Joe and Amelia are still friends.

joe never loved demi :S

Joe jonas real love was: Amelia and camilla
    fact

someone know her name???

i hope she’s not famous.

• whosaysurenotperfect

they are not dating for sure!

I recognize her she’s Georgina Rosso the sis of those British twins on The Suite Life!!

JOEGINA LOL!!

• SalvatoreJonas

I don’t know who she is, BUT she’s not bad… and joe’s hot and deserves to be with someone SO I ACCEPT HER JOE. IF YOU WANT TO BE WITH HER GO FOR IT.

• oceanUP

all the jonas brothers are taken now..

• l?veislouder

Joe is dating. doesn’t mean he’s taken; he’s not in a relationship.

• SillyAnnJoker

How do you know it’s a date? Just because he’s with someone of the opposite sex doesn’t mean they’re dating.

Sad if it’s true… But, happy for him. He deserves to be happy.

• simpleness

I thought it said “Joe Jonas cafe Hanna Beth Date” I was like “WHAT!!….oh, habana” I need my eyes checked.

• JoeHoe15

Oh c’mon! It’s only a friendly date for sure!

• SillyAnnJoker

Oh c’mon! It’s only a friendly date for sure!

Hopefully!
    I’m not ready to give up my delussions of being with Joe just yet.

• elizagutierrez

HABANA CAFE!!Joe LOVES CUBAN FOOD!

• elizagutierrez

HABANA CAFE! Joe LOVES Cuban food!!! Cuban food is delicious!

Cuban people are sweet and nice!

• elizagutierrez

And for the people that don’t know… HABANA is the capital of CUBA!

• xhaleylynn

No wayy Jashley went public AFTER they got caught kissing. This looks exactly like their “date” candids. If they went around holding hands, people would say they’ve been dating for months, which isn’t the case.

But she’s really pretty! Most likely a model. (:

• liss1

She is Georgina Rosso???? I think that they are only friends

cool

she played the older twins sister on the suite life of zack and cody