Miley Cyrus Bought $127K Mercedes Benz

mileynewcar-2

Rich sexy ‘anti-role model’ Miley Cyrus purchased a Mercedes Benz in Encino, CA for $127,000, reports TMZ. She drove off the lot in a brand new white 2012 SL550 convertible last week and paid for the entire thing up front. & Miley didn’t even turn in her old car.. a bodyguard drove it back to her home so she could joyride in her new toy.

• Live.Love.Learn.

aww :( are you going to try again? what were
    the things they told you to work on?
    Parallel Parking :(

If she does spend her money, she does it without anyone knowing or she makes sure she deals with trustworthy people. Or doesn’t spill the beans lol. That would be assuming all celeb transactions for material goods are meant to be broadcasted throughout the world. Which I doubt but it is possible.

Aww she looks so sweet!!!But does she need a car? Bleh it’s her cash…i luv my milez! Driev safe and enjoy your toy bb!!!! by: the one with no name yet!

• AcidPinkLemonade

I want a Mini Cooper. It’s cute, affordable, eco-friendly, and the perfect size for someone who has trouble seeing over the steering wheel or reaching the pedals.

AcidPinkLemonade said:

I like your tumbrl doll :D

• gorgeousselena

lmao thanks for the joke! too bad everybody knows miley is biggest attention whore ever!

• AcidPinkLemonade

AcidPinkLemonade said:

I like your tumbrl doll :D
    ========================
    Thanks.

• BrokenArrow

I don’t even have a car lol.

• -Jenii

get it, miley !
    get that $

• mfan2

Feb 1, 2012 @ 02:47 pm
    AcidPinkLemonade said:

Deathtrap

• mfan2

I wanna see that car with the top off.

• l?veislouder

Parallel Parking
    ahh that’s definitely a tricky one. apparently in California, they don’t test parallel parking. go get your license there! lmao

fyi – she doesn’t have a bodyguard. Another salesman drove the other car away, as she turned that one in since the lease was up and it was an older model. Idiot people. She’s not keeping 2 sports cars!

Obviously she wants to be seen. That is the only reason why you buy a convertible people! Can’t really hide from the paparazzi in traffic riding in that car!

• KG

She wants people to know she’s still in the game, driving an expensive current model car. If she had kept her Prius, the one she gave to her sister Brandy, than people would say she’s fallen on hard times!

• SavvySays

If she really bought that car, then I don’t wanna hear her “protect the earth” tree-hugging speech. That thing eats gas like its always hungry. Pretty car, but I’d never spend that kind of money on a 2-door. That’s crazy, to me.

• fixyouwithlove.xo

wwooaah she looks really good here.
    love her outfit.

• l?veislouder

Feb 1, 2012 @ 12:38 pm
    m said:
    “She rove off the lot in a brand new white 2012 SL550 convertible last week and paid for the entire thing up front.”

Wow. So she just had $127k in her purse!?
    well if she had plans to buy the car, she could have withdrew the money and went over to the lot, but what most likely happened is she paid for it with a debit card. not only would it be unsafe for her to walk around with that kind of money, it’d be ridiculous to count that money at the bank, then go over to the lot and count it there.

and I agree with SavvySays. I’d get a four-door, enviornmentally-friendly car, and that’s if I drove. my current contribution to a green Earth is not driving at all.

• Live.Love.Learn.

ROFL same here…forever licenseless *sighhh*

• l?veislouder

I don’t understand how one hater says Miley turned the car in (when the article clearly states she didn’t), and another says right after that she gave it to Brandi so she wouldn’t look poor.
    and then another one comes out, claiming she bought the car for attention to be seen by paps. I don’t think I’ve seen a celebrity hate the paparazzi more than Miley. she does not want to ATTRACT them.

• l?veislouder

ROFL same here…forever licenseless *sighhh*
    haha exactly. I mean, I’m old enough to and I know how to, I just don’t really need to. I live in New York, home of trains and buses to wherever you need lol

• Live.Love.Learn.

Lol actually I attempted to get mine, but didn’t pass the test

• memi trumps sel

127,000 is pocket change for her. this isn’t even really news worthy. Honestly I don’t even think she spends much of her money at all.

Cool she can do what whe wants with her money, but someone knows in Mexico there’s lots problems of people who are hungry and has nothing to eat! if she and all the stars donate a few money happens nothing http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-16678296

• l?veislouder

Lol actually I attempted to get mine, but didn’t pass the test
    aww :( are you going to try again? what were the things they told you to work on?

• mfan2

I heard the good guys are wearing white this year.

• mfan2

A new car is guaranteed to make you smile!

• gorgeousselena

and damn she looks so ugly! lol at her giant potato and manly face!

• beenthere

It’s not that much for a car like that, mercedes is expensivé.

• l?veislouder

Feb 2, 2012 @ 10:02 am
    gorgeousselena said:
    thanks for the joke, too bad everybody knows you’re the most disgusting hater ever!

• BrokenArrow

Its not that hard to understand that s he already got the attention, why would be irrelevant things like this on the news? use your damn brain.

• entertainmentlove

Drive safe!!!!!

• ann932

cool, i could drive this. maybe she want to give away her old one? can be even that prius.

• sweetgirl

is that expensive?? i dont know about prices.

• ann932

is that expensive?? i dont know about prices.

um, yeah. for a car it is quite a lot. but who cares, she’s miley cyrus and this is a mercedes.

• m

sweetgirl said:
    is that expensive?? i dont know about prices.
    ————————-
    Let’s just say you can buy 3 houses in my block for that much.

• l?veislouder

the girl’s definitely earned it, that’s for sure.

• sahina91

i’d love a car like that. then again, i prefer the aston martin

• Live.Love.Learn.

She’s lucky. My dream car is a Mercedes Benz. I can’t even imagine going to a dealer with all of the money to give up-front, let alone for a car worth $127,000 :o

• dilemma

GET IT GUUURRLLL !!

• m

Wow. So she just had $127k in her purse!?

• Jackiekins

I wish I had that kind of money…