Miley Cyrus LOL SEX SCENE Pictures

mileseyx
milesyebj
gergerg

More UNDER! Miley Cyrus‘ So Undercover costar Josh Bowman on dating her: You mean about Miley? How would you describe you and her? Well, it definitely wasn’t a relationship. We are mates and we did a movie together.

She’s a very nice girl. Really nothing else that can be said. You were close with Amy Winehouse, too. Some people said you dated. Yeah.. I’m not really ready to talk about that. Pictures of Miley Cyrus having sex with Douglas Booth in LOL.

• ParisianChic

Feb 2, 2012 @ 02:20 pm
    Wonder if Liam gets jealous of the love scenes.
    _______
    well its acting soo idt he careees

• drinkmypoison

I’m excited >;D

• oceanUP

miley needs to pose for playboy asap!

• l?veislouder

Feb 2, 2012 @ 01:26 pm
    Mincha said:
    I don’t know why do you talk to that psycho bitch. Just ignore her :)
    I wonder what would happen if everyone too Claudia’s and Mimi’s comments, and instead of responding to them, just writing “no1curr” after them. maybe they’ll eventually go away :)

• l?veislouder

I love how Claudia is judging Miley’s acting when Selena is going to have to be fingered in “13 Reasons Why” like she can do so much better in a sexual scene. it’s going to look awkward as fuck.
    but Claudia thinks Selena will do so well, because she’s a blind sheep who hasn’t read the book. she probably wouldn’t understand the morals anyway.

• BrokenArrow

Damn Claudia don’t you get tired of being such a disgusting and superficial hater everyday?
    Do you really only care so much about how people look?

• BrokenArrow

hes like i dont want to be associated to her, like eww lol

You only see/read what YOU want to see/read. That’s for sure.

• sahina91

gorgeousselena said:
    damn she seriously sucks, she cant act for save her life! and clearly this movie will be a huuuge fail!

===

lemme say it again; monte carlo and ramona and beezus.

• BrokenArrow

Hi sahina! :) I didn’t see you comment here that often anymore.

My friend was @ Miley’s 18th birthday party in 2010, Anna Oliver was there btw, it was the same party where Miley’s phone was stolen. She told me that Douglas Booth was there and that he had sex with both of her friends at a party, like one after the other yuck!

• sahina91

aloha BrokenArrow.

true, i don’t comment much. only just got internet back after 2 weeks and university is taking over me. final year.

• BrokenArrow

aloha BrokenArrow.

oh i see, no free time :P

• Mincha

I don’t know why do you talk to that psycho bitch. Just ignore her :)

• Mimz

I really like her opinions. Like REALLY. I can finally say that I respect Miley Cyrus.
    The problem is I got bored and couldn’t finish the video. She should think more about presentation.

Miley looks gorgeous in these clips. Those are hot little love scenes. Ashley looks gorgeous, too. I want to see this movie. When is it out?

• Mimz

OCEANUP IS DEAAAAD

• JelenaRocks

Really -.- Go Find A Life Or Something

• Gclyde

I hate how the bra looks so big, like there’s a lot of extra room in the cup, its my pet peeve! But Miley looks good. :)

• -Jenii

hell yeah!

dude un her interviews it’s like shush already. blah blah blah blah blah blahhhh. slooowww down there.

• SillyAnnJoker

LOL!
    LOL!
    LOL!
    LOL is coming soon! Can’t wait. I mean, it only took, what, 2 years?
    I went crazy psycho stand when the trailer came out and put my whole family on Miley watch for trailers and promos on TV.

• SillyAnnJoker

When I first found out about Miley being in the I tried to watch the French original to get a better feel of what it was about and I discovered something very important… I can’t understand French O.o
    Who’da thought?

I can’t wait to LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Let’s see it y’all!!!
    P.S i don’t get it why people don’t make gorgeusselena and mimi a boycott and just say no1curr evrytime they comment like loveislouder says…

haha anyone watch the 3rd clip?

pics of miley kissing a girl

Wonder if Liam gets jealous of the love scenes.

i cant wait for this movie :D

• Pingback: My Homepage

• Pingback: www.youtube.com/watch?v=OycLaTZQjS0

• Pingback: Forex Strategy Master, Forex Strategy Master discount, Forex Strategy Master review, Forex Strategy Master bonus

• Pingback: Wartrol Review

• Pingback: S.C Hus & Energikonsult

• Pingback: redox signaling molecules

• Pingback: Electronic Cigarettes

• Pingback: http://www.ecigso.com/

• Pingback: Filipina dating sites

• Pingback: Hayti MO

• Pingback: R Bruin

• -truth

milay sucks… plan and simple! she looks like a chipmunk and sounds like someone who has been smoking for 30 years!

whose milay?
    FAIL

• entertainmentlove

mhhh

• mimi

the movie looks good! i can’t wait to see it!

• ann932

oh that movie’s gonna be AWESUUUUUUUUUUM.

• sexonfire11

cant wait, miley is going to appear on ellen show

• ann932

cant wait, miley is going to appear on ellen show

when? i love ellen!

• gorgeousselena

gorgeousselena said:
    ——————————————-
    youre jealous because youre idol isnt talented like Miley :)

• gorgeousselena

and ewww her hair looks hideous! so damaged, and her face with her shor hair looks even more fat and huge like a giant potato face! and lol at this “Well, it definitely wasn’t a relationship. We are mates and we did a movie together. She’s a very nice girl. There’s really nothing else that can be said.” hes like i dont want to be associated to her, like eww lol

• xjasminatorx

get a life gorgeousselena seriously!!

• BrokenArrow

gorgeousselena said:

If the movie makes less than 50 millions you will be calling your movies that made less than that a flop, including Selenita :)

• sahina91

gorgeousselena said:

==

and you’re perfect? since when?

ashley greene’s nose bothers the hell out of me….