One Direction Big Time Rush Tour Photo

One-Direction-and-Big-Time-Rush_510

Thx @1Dteens! One Direction are back in Britain. More pix HERE!

Source told The Daily Star: ‘Columbia music execs are rubbing their hands with glee. It looks like One Direction are going to be absolutely massive in America. They decided long ago that Harry is a natural frontman. He’s funny, confident & has a great voice. ..They are determined to carry on the way they have been, without a lead singer. Harry certainly hasn’t asked for all this attention.’

• JoeHoe15

Logan, Liam & Zayn! :D

• JoeHoe15

Logan, Liam & Zayn! :D

• virendra

such a nice starting blog.. i like your blog..

• entertainmentlove

I think all of them are good guys but … why are there guitars there????? I guess none of them know how to use one!! It’s a insult for artist who make complete music! actually is also an insult for Justin Bieber….and I hate him
    ————————
    If you don’t know something don’t say it. kendall and niall both play guitar, kendall was in a band before btr played at warp tour and carlos, logan and james know how to write songs.

• BrokenArrow

jonatic4eva said:

@BrokenArrow @Anonymous OK!!!! some of them knows guitar so…. why they don’t do anything for get better their music?? at this time sounds so plastic… a little of that can make them stronger

They have ‘fun’ songs. But they had really good songs with really emotional lyrics like moments. I don’t think they only do ‘plastic’ songs att all.

• simpleness

Whos idea was it to get 1D to open up for BTR? It was a very smart move, getting more people to come to their shows…

• IbeKpoppin4realz

1D!!!!! never like BTR… but one direction caught my eyes and ears real quick.

• Jenizzle211

I HATE 1D I only love btr because they were a band way before 1D so my choice would be big time rush over 1D sorry but bigtimerush is more popular than them because of their own show, and two albums

• jonashead705

when they announced the tour BTR were bigger in America

get over it
    it’s kinda slack if people go for 1d not BTR

& oceanup it’s BTRs concert maybe put there name first on the post

• Noo_Idea

Feb 3, 2012 @ 08:29 pm

Guy with the cigarette could pass for Justin Bieber with a cigarette.
    rofl no

• jonashead705

Jenizzle211 said:

AGREED

One of the tons of things i love about 1D is their group dynamics – all the bromances and how there’s no leader. I REALLY hope America doesn’t mess it up by forcing Harry to be the frontman! It’s really not fair to them – they’re all incredibly talented and i would HATE to see everyone thinking Harry is the more talented than the other 4 boys.

And just saying, 1D is more famous around the world than BTR but i guess this is a good way for them to be introduced in America.

• jonatic4eva

entertainmentlove said:

————————
    ———————–
    hahahah! first: don’t talk to me with their names cuz i know who they r from brt n who r from 1d but i don’t know each one by his name and really i dont mind… and for last: I SAY WHATEVER I WANT N U R NOBODY 2 SHUT ME UP!!! gtfo

• jonatic4eva

• jonatic4eva

u call their songs like “funs” and from my point of view, i cant take seriously a “fun” song… yeah they have songs with emotional lyrics but hey! a good song isn’t made only with lyrics !

This is gonna be kinda awkward….because it has nothing to do with this post but my friend just sent me to this girls music video and its actually REALLY GOOD! People are dubbing her the NEXT Britney Spears!! Heres the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohRaKFB994I

I’m actually a big fan of her and Im trying to help her go viral! She has like 130,000 views already and its only been like 8 days. Shes waaaaaay better than Rebecca Black and actually HAS the talent for it! and shes british! always a plus LOL plus the song wont leave my head!

• urluvismydrugg

No joke, I thought the dude in the smoking pic at first, was Bieber.

what is that video of niall? lol..

I think niall from one direaction is funny each time i watch his videos it just makes my dayy….( i <3 u guys )

Guy with the cigarette could pass for Justin Bieber with a cigarette.

Holy crap me too!

BTR is prefabricated teen pop..sorry it’s the typical boy band who wants money. 1D seems more strong built. BTR has always seems a poor try to Nickelodeon to have their own JoBros (cuz by the time they just came out)

big time rush opened for justin in mexico…all the teen idols work together. btw funny how 1d are bigger than btr yet they open up for them lol.

• simpleness

I’ll take 1D over BTR any day…

i second that. i love me some 1d, btr not so much. but 1d will get their chance to have their own production in big arenas soon, that’s for sure.

• jonatic4eva

• CheSeagull

jonatic4eva said:

Kendall from BTR knows how to play guitar

stop choosing one over the other and love them both!!

peace. love. btr & 1D <3

• BrokenArrow

err Liam and Niall play guitars and i think Liam plays the piano… No idea about BTR tho.

• GoldenGirlJr.

Niall from One Direction does knows how to play a guitar and i think maybe Liam knows a little too or i messed up. But Niall knows how to play the guitar for sure!
    It’s ironic. Right now, One Direction are bigger that Big Time Rush. I’ve never liked Big Time Rush, but some time ago they were popular, now not so much, but they will a little more popularity and more selled out tickers, because One Direction are opening up for them. I’m not saying they are better, althought, i do like One Direction a lot, A LOT better, but they’re just more popular right now. They’re THE HIT right now. Imagine, when they’ll be a world-wide hit!

BrokenArrow said: