Selena Gomez BRAZIL Press Conference

327556_10150537610835975_7961985974_9019445_1702007049_o
wgwg4wg

• BrokenArrow

selenas concert was sold out honey! and thats the same are where miley played!

Did you know there is not gonna be de same amount of people in all the concerts? it depends of the stage, if there’s gonna be chairs etc..
    The venue has a capacity between 8,000 and 18,000 according to the site.

• marinawashiski

hsbc arena supports 20.000 people, but when there is not so many people to watch the singer they don’t sell all the arena, just a part..selena sold only a part, miley sold it all, but its not a bad thing, still LOTS of people..and the thing is, miley has more fans than selena in brazil, just that..no one is better than no one, each of them have their own fans, get over it, stop competing

^^^^ This, this, all this!

• BrokenArrow

marinawashiski said:

BrokenArrow said:
    HER VENUES ARE SO SMALL? …. REALLY? LOOK AT THAT PICTURE!

But it’s southamerica, the venues here are normally like that or bigger, like for example when Miley played in Argentina it was for 60 or 65.000 people and Chile 40.000 or 50.000 i dont remember well.

Selena played for only 4.000 people in Sao Paolo :/ Idk, i think they should`ve choosen a bigger place for her concert,

I think there was more people in Rio. And i’ve been told the capacity of the venue in Sao plablo was 6000.

• marinawashiski

BrokenArrow said:

Yes, but there was still less people than in Miley’s concert, because Miley sold out 20.000 people and they retained only a part of HSBC Arena for Selena’s concert. And the capacity of the venue in Sao Paolo was 4000, I just checked it.
    I’m not trying to compete, no one is ebetter than no one, just like the anon said but Miley has more fans than Selena/Demi/the JoBros, especially in Brazil. The most popular celebrities are Miley, Taylor Swift and Justin Bieber, period.

• JonaticSwifty
  • marinawashiski

I was there. Selena is so pretty, I could die from the cuteness.

• BrokenArrow

HER VENUES ARE SO SMALL? …. REALLY? LOOK AT THAT PICTURE!

• JonaticSwifty

Selena Gomez – Love You Like A Love Song live in São Paulo http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_U3EUaTAVg0

• gorgeousselena

queen selena for ever the best!

• gorgeousselena

I think the arenas are for 10.000+ seats.

ey idiot thats the same arena where your precious miley performed it! you are sooo stupid! eat your words now!

• gorgeousselena

im so excited for all her upcoming projects! so happy that she will continue rocking this year! yuhuuuu

• JonaticSwifty

• marinawashiski

Feb 5, 2012 @ 06:29 pm
    gorgeousselena said:
    I think the arenas are for 10.000+ seats.

Miley`s concert in Rio sold out, Selena`s didn`t and there was only 4000 people in her concert in Sao Paolo. I have nothing against Selena and I think she deserved more people in her concert but the arena where she played IS small.

• marinawashiski

BrokenArrow said:
    HER VENUES ARE SO SMALL? …. REALLY? LOOK AT THAT PICTURE!

• gorgeousselena

selenas concert was sold out honey! and thats the same arena where miley played!

• BrokenArrow

gorgeousselena said:

I think the arenas are for 10.000+ seats.

ey idiot i didnt say it as a bad thing.If you knew how to read you would have read my comment when i’m actually agreeing with someone who said the venue is big. smh Stupid haters.

• BrokenArrow

Her venues are so small

I think the arenas are for 10.000+ seats.

• JonaticSwifty

Selena Gomez Hit The Lights live in São Paulo here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BgSmYhKRV0

HER VENUES ARE SO SMALL? …. REALLY? LOOK AT THAT PICTURE!

Still a go! Gah, Selena has so much work she’s doing!

• BrokenArrow

Well If Jay thinks she’s gonna do it right…

Gee Selena, dont act overly excited!! Is it just me or does Selena seem a bit bored and not wanting to do this interview? I seen more excitement from a fly, than how she was acting!! Maybe she was just tired, but still, at least try to fake a smile every once in awhile!!

I would like to own that Selena pillow :D wow i can’t believe Selly has big crowds too (well now she’s clearly more know in the teen world) :O

• JelenaRocks

Yo I would love to have a room like tht

Her venues are so small