Delta Goodrem Renee Bargh @ El Ray

Theatre. More pix HERE! + Guy Sebastian! He lost weight!

  • Anonymous

    Feb 6, 2012 @ 04:46 pm
    Anonymous said:

    Yes Delta has been trying to break into the US music business for years but if she wanted a guy for publicity I am sure she could date someone with a higher profile than a young ex Disney performer.

    +1

    Stop hating her –‘ your idiots!

  • swift07

    she gets on my nerves i never say this about who they date but her omgg shes freaking older then dannile lol whos married to the oldest jonas lol come on now

  • Aussie Chick

    okay so shes dating nick who gives a crap! their happy yes at first it was weird but good on em.

    and that guy IS irrelevant hes GUY SEBASTIAN!!! hes an fucking amazing singer and his WIFE is PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!

    ohhhh and he did win AUSTRALIAN IDOL awhile ago! just a little info . stop hatin.

  • Anonymous

    People shouldn’t pretend that this lady isn’t a little bit manipulative. In 2009, when she was having a hard time making it in the USA, she gatecrashed a music producer named David Foster’s Birthday party. She “just happened” to be next door. David Foster discovered Celine Dion, Micheal Buble, & Josh Groban, She got several US concerts out of that “accidental” meeting. She also started following Nick on twitter in 2010 when he was still dating Samantha Barks. She certainly never misses an opportunity to promote herself since dating Nick. Especially on twitter. (remember her first twitpic w/ her arm around him)Not a bad person, but she looks out for her interests.

  • Luna

    She is Wonderfull! soo beautiful! :/
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3H4-isDpvI&feature=fvst

    and her voice is the best!

  • Anonymous

    Hahahaha so funny! the same girls that call her FAMEWHORE loves demi lovato
    another famewhore and f**cking fake girl –‘

    idiots!

  • Anonymous

    ops Those girls***

  • Glitterxo93

    is he checking out Delta’s ass?

  • Anonymous

    delta is gorgeous

  • LikeaG6

    On the plus side there are more people accepting Nelta and defending them. On the minus side there are few people who post on the issue and therefore actually care!

  • mimi

    she reminds me of miley dressing in booty pants and like that! that’s not her style is miley’s, but hey i wonder if nick talk about miley to this girl because they become obsessed with miley’s style.

  • Ijustneedyounow

    Feb 6, 2012 @ 06:16 pm
    Anonymous said:

    People shouldn’t pretend that this lady isn’t a little bit manipulative. In 2009, when she was having a hard time making it in the USA, she gatecrashed a music producer named David Foster’s Birthday party. She “just happened” to be next door. David Foster discovered Celine Dion, Micheal Buble, & Josh Groban, She got several US concerts out of that “accidental” meeting. She also started following Nick on twitter in 2010 when he was still dating Samantha Barks. She certainly never misses an opportunity to promote herself since dating Nick. Especially on twitter. (remember her first twitpic w/ her arm around him)Not a bad person, but she looks out for her interests.
    ——-
    ghaaa! finaly somebody with common sense! thank you!

  • Anonymous

    That outfit screams Miley. Come on, Daisy Dukes? And tights? Miley JUST wore that. But Delta’s too old to carry it off.

  • Anonymous

    Think there’s a tiny handful of Nelta fans. Most of Nick’s fans don’t care anymore about what he does. And have left him. Which is sad.

  • Ijustneedyounow

    anons she doesn’t need it? :D that’s funny because she has been living and trying to break through in the US for years and failed miserably. when she first started dating nick people thought she was from that airplane company :D she might be/ have been successful in australia but if she’s so content with that why has she been known to be desperate to make it in the US? ever since she started dating nick she is beeing recognized what she seems to really enjoy. oh and to the other one saying i’m jelaous: i wouldn’t date nick to safe my life. with him comes way too much stress and drama and the music industry is so full of fake people so i don’t think he is the person he seems to be. but i still love his voice and the song’s he writes so i support him. i just don’t like people that live off of their partners fame.

  • babyonme

    Ijustneedyounow said:
    anons she doesn’t need it? :D that’s funny because she has been living and trying to break through in the US for years and failed miserably. when she first started dating nick people thought she was from that airplane company :D she might be/ have been successful in australia but if she’s so content with that why has she been known to be desperate to make it in the US? ever since she started dating nick she is beeing recognized what she seems to really enjoy. oh and to the other one saying i’m jelaous: i wouldn’t date nick to safe my life. with him comes way too much stress and drama and the music industry is so full of fake people so i don’t think he is the person he seems to be. but i still love his voice and the song’s he writes so i support him. i just don’t like people that live off of their partners fame.

    THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS!

  • Anonymous

    Why Oceanup still posting news about her here??? I totally agree with justneedyounow!! cuz she has been in US for a long time… and none had known about her!! just a little part of… and now EVERYBODY OF U.S. AND THE REST OF THE WORLD KNOWS ABOUT DELTA!!!!!! And she wanna work in US for a long time ago!! Srly I know that she makes Nick happy… but she wants fame too… I’m not jealous.. just a little bit realist!!!

  • elizagutierrez

    Feb 6, 2012 @ 02:15 pm
    Ijustneedyounow said:
    anons she doesn’t need it? :D that’s funny because she has been living and trying to break through in the US for years and failed miserably. when she first started dating nick people thought she was from that airplane company :D she might be/ have been successful in australia but if she’s so content with that why has she been known to be desperate to make it in the US? ever since she started dating nick she is beeing recognized what she seems to really enjoy. oh and to the other one saying i’m jelaous: i wouldn’t date nick to safe my life. with him comes way too much stress and drama and the music industry is so full of fake people so i don’t think he is the person he seems to be. but i still love his voice and the song’s he writes so i support him. i just don’t like people that live off of their partners fame.

  • elizagutierrez

    Feb 6, 2012 @ 02:15 pm
    Ijustneedyounow said:
    anons she doesn’t need it? :D that’s funny because she has been living and trying to break through in the US for years and failed miserably. when she first started dating nick people thought she was from that airplane company :D she might be/ have been successful in australia but if she’s so content with that why has she been known to be desperate to make it in the US? ever since she started dating nick she is beeing recognized what she seems to really enjoy. oh and to the other one saying i’m jelaous: i wouldn’t date nick to safe my life. with him comes way too much stress and drama and the music industry is so full of fake people so i don’t think he is the person he seems to be. but i still love his voice and the song’s he writes so i support him. i just don’t like people that live off of their partners fame.

    SHE MAKES NICK HAPPY lol DON’T THINK SO! IS THAT WHY HE LOOKS SOOOO MISERABLE LATELY>??? YOU CALL THAT HAPPINESS!!!

  • Anonymous

    aww

  • Anonymous

    shut up! if it were to appear, she would date a music producer
    not with the FAIL and forgotten by the media
    “NICHOLAS JONAS” with The jonas brothers –‘

    they don’t have the sucess that they had –‘
    wake up

  • Anonymous

    Shes beautiful and have so much talent!
    and… dating the boy that YOU like
    so suck it ;)

    you guys are so jealous!
    poor you!

    but I understand you !
    must be fucking great to see the guy you like with a really beautiful girl ;)

  • Anonymous

    Hahahaha so funny! the same girls that calling her FAMEWHORE loves demi lovato
    another famewhore and f**cking fake girl –‘

    +1

    kkkkkk
    took the words of my mouth

  • villedesetoiles

    I think Delta is talented and beautiful, but her outfit kind of reminds me of demi lovato. Just less boho-y. lol

  • Anonymous

    Yes Delta has been trying to break into the US music business for years but if she wanted a guy for publicity I am sure she could date someone with a higher profile than a young ex Disney performer.

  • Anonymous

    Yes Delta has been trying to break into the US music business for years but if she wanted a guy for publicity I am sure she could date someone with a higher profile than a young ex Disney performer.

    lol no cause everyone can see thru her act except him. IRRELEVANCY IN THIS POST

  • jonashead705

    she actually has gotten in your charts guys.

    oceanupGguy won Aussie idol in like 03 or something of course he looks different!

    GET OVER IT NICK SAYS HE LOVES HER!

  • Ijustneedyounow

    “uuuhh look! there are people with cameras! let’s play famous!” *obnoxious giggle*

  • BrokenArrow

    OU, post Miley’s perfomance on Ellen!

  • babyonme

    Ijustneedyounow said:
    “uuuhh look! there are people with cameras! let’s play famous!” *obnoxious giggle*

    THIS!

    DELTA FAMEWHOREEM :)

  • At Narina .

    irrelevant but they are beautiful

  • ljs1202

    God, she’s gorgeous. Really hating the outfit though…

  • Anonymous

    babyonme and Ijustneedyounow

    I’m sorry, but you guys are so child! This coments are RIDICULOUS!

    why she is a famewhore? why she wants attention?! Do you really think that she wants appear with nick? she is so beautiful and so talent she DON’T need this!

    Look at this:
    “Goodrem has achieved eight number-one singles and three number-one albums in her home country.[1] As of the late 2000s or early 2010s, she holds the Australian record for the highest-selling album of the last decade and the most number-one singles from a debut album. Her repertoire falls under the pop and adult contemporary styles, and heavily features the piano, which she usually plays barefoot while performing live.”

    And look how much awards she won!
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Delta_Goodrem_awards_and_accolades

    Stop hating her! She is beautiful and have the best voice after adele (in artists of 18-30 years) She is THE BEST!

  • Anonymous

    This girls hates her because she is with nick ;)

    WAKE UP SWEET HEART
    you’ll NEVER date nick ;)

    she is perfect, and you guys are jealous!

  • elizagutierrez

    Feb 6, 2012 @ 04:52 pm
    jonashead705 said:
    she actually has gotten in your charts guys.

    oceanupGguy won Aussie idol in like 03 or something of course he looks different!

    GET OVER IT NICK SAYS HE LOVES HER!

    REALLY WHEN DID HE SAID THAT?? WHEN??? LIAR!!!

  • elizagutierrez

    NICK NEVER SAID HE LOVES HER!!! LIES!!

  • PleaseBeMinex

    Suddenly delta is famous ._.

  • Ijustneedyounow

    i think the “persons” who “are” defending delta on here are either delta herself or one pathetic aussi fan

  • l?veislouder

    Feb 6, 2012 @ 08:07 pm
    elizagutierrez said:
    NICK NEVER SAID HE LOVES HER!!! LIES!!
    ———–
    Delta also never cheated on Nick, yet you blow it out of your mouth every chance you get without a single shred of proof. but oh right, you know everything about Delta, despite being a hater of hers. right, okay.

  • Anonymous

    Nick is oblivious.

  • Anonymous

    BOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

  • ann932

    here we are, a ‘real’ celebrity…

  • forthemoment.

    Ugh, can i just be her?