Nick Jonas SETH SPEAKS INTERVIEW

Interview of Nick CONFIRMING his love for Delta HERE!

Oh good I’ll be sure to tell my friend who had chemo for a brain tumor when she 19 that she can have kids, even though several doctors told her at the time she could not unless she froze eggs for future use.

It does not matter where you have the chemo, it matters what type of chemo drugs you were given and in what doses.

• oceanUP

delta jonas would be cute

I wonder what he meant by “Yes i am for the mo.. yes i am” did he mean it like yeah but i could be single soon or like yeah but i’ll engaged soon.. I really hope it’s not the last option. Nothing against either one of them but their relationship just strikes me odd

The daywhen he gets married I’m done lol the boy is 19 dating a 27 yeAr old that docent seem right

He basically said he loves Delta and they are getting engaged for Valentines Day.

Ok maybe not the last part but you know they will. Get ready for the announcement in a couple of weeks. Too bad by marrying her we will never know what Nicks kids will look like since she can’t have any because of her chemo.

What does he say in that interview??someone pls tell me!!!
    Thanks in advance…..

Lol ur not serious?!?!

Listening to the Delta interview first. So far he’s talked about Broadway…

He said he wants to open a Deli…

Delta Jonas has a ring to it…

“The pictures that we see of you with this very attractive australian.. is that your girlfriend” -nick laughs-

“It is she is um her name is Delta she’s a really wonderful, wonderful person, wonderful woman” -Nick

“Where did you meet her?”
    “I met her at songwriting actually um early last year”

“So you have one married brother” -interviewer
    “One married brother” -Nick
    “One bachelor brother still” -interviewer

-nick laughs-

“yeah” “yup” -nick

“And your taken for the moment” -interviewer

“I am for the mo… yes I am” -Nick

-nick laughs-

“Sorry” -Nick

You Guys Some of you are wrong, Nick said He Didn’t want to talk about his relationship he wants to keep it to himself now and he also said he’s Not getting married or anything like that.I’m glad his Not.

like that right now,that’s what he said!.

nick luves delta aw

he’ll be the next one to marry even joe said it! after nick married joe will.

………

i cried

cool

Who sez Delta can’t have kids? Her chemo/radiation wasn’t focused on her midsection, it was focused on her head and neck. No reason to assume she can’t get pregnant. For those of you who insult her for looking older than her age, the radiation does cause advanced progression of aging on the areas affected. Don’t judge.

to the person above, i agree

carrying nick jonas’ babies in your belly must be a really great experience… delta i hope you slay with the babies

nick looks like a vampire in those pics

omg I Just played the interview the 2nd time! Nick Simply Said to himself!I Perfer Not talking about it i like keeping to myself,and Nick said I”m Not Married or engagedd I heard him say it he Didn’t say anything eles.you guys Make things up wow.I’ll Believe Nick what he just said in that interview.

Person above..
    On the 16:00 mark he talks about Delta etc

Unfortunately, this is why he can’t sell tickets on Broadway. He had an even worse week last week then he did the first. You can’t keep reminding girl fans who are in love with you that you’re taken. They don’t want to hear about Delta. They should have put the bachelor brother on Broadway if they wanted to make money. I don’t think Nick gets that he lost the bulk of his American fans in 2011.

I Don’t Know what you guys are Talking about but I just played all of the interviews and he didn’t even say her name! oh wow all he said was I’m Not geting married,or engaged that’s what i’ve heard from himself and I”ll Believe that.this site is werid to much rumors on comments,But I still Believe what nick said and he did not say her name.

You are listening time wrong interview. The YouTube interview doesn’t have any Delta. The word Here in the entry is a link to an interview today where he talks about loving Delta.

• Ijustneedyounow

this really made me laugh :D first interview: oh i don’t wanna talk about my personal life… one day later: oh yeah *rants about delta*
    this is how you loose fans my dear

Lmfao

Finally. Someone who agrees nelta sucks she like 9 years older than him he disgusts me how can you date a woman 9 years older than you

nelta sucks

• oceanUP

nelta

• Ijustneedyounow

(replying to this) – Feb 6, 2012 @ 08:57 pm

and you know what’s funny? the age gap between nick and delta is the same as between nick and frankie :D so this would be like frankie dating a girl nicks age lol i just only noticed that :D haha

lol Nick laughing at Joe being a bachelor still.

“one married brother” “one bachelor brother still”

LOL

• freegirl

what he said about Delta in the other interview is so cute :)
    I love them <3

• Ijustneedyounow

proud mama right here!

There’s been non stop commercials for Nick all this week for his play. Like everywhere. I haven’t seen ads for any other play on Broadway. I can’t understand why it’s doing so badly.

• elizagutierrez

Feb 6, 2012 @ 05:06 pm

• elizagutierrez

Feb 6, 2012 @ 05:06 pm

• elizagutierrez

All he said was that he was taken!!! not that he was in love!

• elizagutierrez

Feb 7, 2012 @ 12:19 am
    elizagutierrez said:

Feb 6, 2012 @ 08:36 pm
    Ijustneedyounow said:
    this is how you loose fans my dear
    ____________________________
    Yeah, well REAL fans are fans of his talent, NOT his personal life and will stick with him no matter who he’s with or what path his career takes. REAL fans just want him to be happy. And he finally is. With Delta.

• ashleytisdaleluvvv
  • forthemoment.

^ When does he laugh at that?
    I didn’t even hear that being said. xD

• Gearsarealwaysturning

I am lazy, someone with a good heart please tell me what did he say?

• ljs1202

I love when he sings in his stage voice! :-)

• classicalmusicplayer

I love his broadway voice. It’s like aural gold.