Miley Cyrus SWEATER PRETTY

dfgndfn
srhgewrhg

More pix HERE! Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth partied at Lexington Social House Saturday night at a VIP table in the center of the smoking patio, kissing & mingling with their large crowd of friends, reports People. Zac Efron said hello to Miley and was smiling and chatting with a few blonde admirers.

• BrokenArrow

ewwww why she so fucking disgusting? eww her saggy tits with her deformed nipples! its so damn difficult for this attention whore just wear a bra?

Is that hard for you to stop being such a pathetic hater?

• xjasminatorx

Isn’t it funny how some troll-like creature, who is sitting in some third world country behind a computer probably gorging on twinkies, like an ugly little ogre, has nothing better to do do than attack a beautiful talented girl. And this ugly little ogre, who has the intelligence of a third grader, just spends her entire existence 24/7 hating someone who is so much better than her. You are pitied little ogre.
    :))

• mfan2

Feb 7, 2012 @ 12:54 pm

Did Miley twitter the other that she needed to work out? Uh, no. Can’t get much more perfect than this. And if she loses another ounce it would be TOO much.

When I read that tweet I hoped it meant she might be doing a little touring. I know she needs to get into concert ready shape by late May for Rock in Rio. Being thin is not the same as being able to run around on stage for a couple of hours while singing.

• BrokenArrow

I like you :)

• mfan2

Those are some skinny, skinny-jeans.

• Its.Miley

lovely!

• mfan2

Who is it? Its.Miley!

• Its.Miley

its me lol

• BrokenArrow

Claudia was hating on Miley’s hands :| lol now that’s pathetic.

can she stop fucking tweeting about her dogs? she sounds like a crazy old dog lady. if i were liam and had to hear about her dogs all day, i would shoot myself. we get it. now shut it.

One of my tech guy friends downloaded this app a few years back that filters words or articles with words from specific sites. Unfortunately we had a falling out so I could never really ask him the app right now, but it really worked when he showed it to me…maybe you could find it yourself idk so you could see the Miley tweets you want to see.

• itwillbemeoneday

her legs look great, she really started off 2012 looking hooootttt

• l?veislouder

Feb 7, 2012 @ 01:56 pm
    I, being an animal lover, love when she tweets about her dogs. all her dogs are adorable. Liam obviously loves Miley the way she is, so thankfully, you aren’t Liam. and if it bothers you so much, don’t read the tweets, whether on OU or Twitter. simple as that.

BrokenArrow said:

I have this top hahah!

where is it from? i want it!!

I’m pretty sure its’s from the UK store River Island. It’s EXACTLY like the one I have! (sorry i’m new to this so when I replied to your message it went weird hahahah!)

• Meep

I love Miley.. and I’m not saying this to hate but, she really needs to start wearing a bra! It’s only making more trouble for her because of course people are gonna say stuff! Sadly she can’t get away with the things we can like going braless because she has paps on her back, but it is what it is!

• threelittlebirds

Some people just work out to gain muscle, not lose weight

• BrokenArrow

Some people just work out to gain muscle, not lose weight

i was going to say the same lol

• gorgeousselena

Love the sweater. Makes her look like a beauty. Like it much better than the rocker chick look. But whatever makes her happy.

• BrokenArrow

haha thanks the reply button doesnt work :P

• l?veislouder

not sure why you care so much, since you claim to hate the girl. but obviously, you don’t, since you keep up with her every move. you’re just a closeted fan.

• xjasminatorx

it’s her choice not to wear a bra !! leave her alone !! you support selena you should know that her tits are 100000000000 times saggier than miley’s

• oceanUP

she doesn’t seem to like the constriction of a bra she would probably rather go topless completely..

• kristin6410

Honestly i think not wearing a bra does not look good. Miley plz wear a bra and stop smoking. Anywaysss miley looks amazing as always

• BrokenArrow

I didn’t realise she wasnt wearing a bra till people started to talk about it lol i dont really look directly at her boobs…

• gorgeousselena

yeah that bitch sound like a totally crazy old dog lady! shes so fucking attention whore! so many poor people around the world and this stupid bitch spend a lot of money on expensive toys for their dogs i mean seriously miley, you are a pathetic! and she love show how much money she spend on her dogs or in her own things! damn she sucks!

• sweetgirl

her legs are amazing!

• neelie

I like her dog pictures. It’s better than some super conceited people who just post photos of themselves all the time. And she looks amazing in those jeans.

• drinkmypoison

Hey GS I bet your boobs sag too when you take your bra off. Its natural for boobs to sag dumbass. If your boobs perfectly stand up then there is something wrong with your tits.

• dannyray

MILEY’S BOOBS ARE GOING TO BE HANGING BY HER CROTCH THIS TIME NEXT YEAR IF SHE DOESN’T WEAR A BRA!

• nikabela

Bitch has legs. She has an incredible body. No need to deny that.

• entertainmentlove

me no gusta

• exoticmist

The jeans and boots are nice; the top, not so much.

• BrokenArrow

I like the outftit :)

• OmgItsKara

this outfit is nice. :)

No type of ass.

No type of ass.

I have this top hahah!

• forthemoment.

I like the otfit, without the boots.

• BrokenArrow

I have this top hahah!

where is it from? i want it!!

• BrokenArrow

Since when you care about poor people in the world? You didn’t care about people in Haiti Miley was helping since you hated on her when she went to help. You didnt care about all the people she was helping with her campaigns and hated on her FOR HELPING.
    Please stop being such a hypocrite hater Claudia. If she helps you hate on her, if she spends HER money on her dogs you hate on her. If she buys a car you hate on her. If she breaths you hate on her you’re so damn pathetic and disgustnig. Gosh.