Selena Gomez MOST WANTED To Date

selena-gomez_like-a-love-song
selena-gomez5

OMG Yahoo! Parents’ Pick: Female Star Allowed to Date Your Teenager: All that PDA Selena Gomez has displayed with boyfriend Justin Bieber hasn’t changed parents’ opinion of her. The ‘Wizards of Waverly Place’ star was their choice for the girl they’d allow their teen son to date,

..after coming in second to Dakota Fanning last year. Runners-up were film star Fanning (24 percent) former Hannah Montana Miley Cyrus (18 percent) Miranda Cosgrove (13 percent) and Victoria Justice (9 percent).

Selena Gomez thanked Argentine fans for supporting her as she battled illness Tuesday. She recently said: ‘I’m gonna do my South America tour and then I’m gonna take a little break from music and do two films, which will probably take up most of my year. And then I’ll start working slowly on a fourth album towards the end of the year.’ More concert pix HERE & HERE!

• Unanimous

Why do u think Selena would decide to produce a movie she can’t even do? I would think she would definitely try her best to do justice to the movie. This is not like she chose it because she wants to be glamorous. Selena has great acting potentials. In every movie no matter who is playing, the director carries the biggest responsibility in making sure the movie comes out satisfactory. Some actors & actresses do know how to act, but have you ever heard about such word as overacting/underacting? The director makes sure that this doesn’t happen, if he/she’s that good. Jay Asher doesn’t look like a person who’ll go after the money no matter how big it is, but rather he’s proud of his work, thus he’ll ensure the movie will come out as satisfactory as he thinks. Don’t be too judgmental, you’re hanging people like it’s the end of everything. I am glad there are still positive people who are looking forward for this to be a great movie.
    Some people said that Selena is too childish for the role. This statement is a little bit too confusing. Is the person referring to her physical look? too baby face……..Are they trying to imply that baby face people won’t even think about killing themselves? Whatever the author described as a person is not that relevant to the whole story because in every type of hair color, skin color, culture whatsoever this incident may happen to anybody. Blonde or brunette should still be fine to portray the role. Some people just like to fit in a person to the way it looks physically on the book, but that is not 100% necessary.

This is what Jay Asher said on Selena.
    One of the reasons why I’m thrilled she’s doing the film: she completely gets it. – Jay Asher/ jayasherguy.

I guess that’s more than enough to just say, wait for the movie to be released and see the outcome.

• gorgeousselena

everybody loves selena! and clearly most of hot guys want to date with her! shes gorgeous and sexy!

• l?veislouder

a flop? you mad cause cbt was a huuge fail? stay mad you idiot! and too bas sel is rocking! and i guess you are still super mad cause sel will be playing hannah you favorite character in you favorite movie and jay asher is more thna happy and excited to work with her cause he think shes perfect for play that role! lmfao saty mad you pathetic loser!
    lmao, look who’s mad. Selena can’t even get an album to go platinum, and you’re talking about her “rocking” and “slaying”? and I love how you think you know me or anything. “13 Reasons Why” can’t be my favorite movie if it hasn’t even been filmed yet, and Selena would turn the story to shit. you’d know that if you could read, but you’re too busy shoving your head further up Selena’s ass. stay mad, sweetie. you’re pathetic love of Selena won’t make her anymore wanted in the music world, nor requested at that Grammys, which oh, Miley just won most requested at the Grammys by her fans. she’s doing pretty good for someone who’s “irrelevant”, huh? yeah, she is.

• sexonfire11

“Wizards of Waverly Place” star was their choice for the girl they’d allow their teen son to date,
    teen boy hahahah :D u know what Selena ‘s music is good cant lie i love like 10 songs by her. bcuz its easy simple lyrics to sing and fun at parties but that kind of music doesn’t last 4 ever i mean once she stops singing or disappear like Hilary duff or Lindsay no one will remember her songs ( i don’t know someone who still listen to Hilary duff or lindsay lohen) :p

• entertainmentlove

gorgeousselena said:

i bet the stupid @l?veislouder (who dare to say selena cant be hannah when the person who created that character say he see hannah in selena and loves the idea she play that role) i mean cant she be more stupid and really dumb? i guess yes! anyway i bet she love miley will play hannah hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha miley the “i cant act for save my life” cyrus, stay mad and die of jealousy you stupid bitch!
    ————————
    Wut ar you on LSD what is this chicken writing?

• Jonasinoursoul

Wow, what a wrong post! Her age, the reference to ‘See you again’ so WRONG. Whatever, seeing her in 3 DAYS :D can’t wait!

• entertainmentlove

Them lies I bet more teenage boys are wanting to date megan fox instead of selena them lies >_<

• l?veislouder

lol again, you think you know me and everything when you don’t know shit. I never said I wanted Miley to play Hannah, nor do I want her to. I want Emily Browning to play Hannah. not only does she physically look like Hannah, she has actual acting skills and believable expressions that Hannah needs. I would believe Hannah is spiraling down in her world if played by Emily, not Selena.
    but you think you know everything, don’t you? well let me tell you, Selena’s shit stinks just like everyone else. you probably got use to the smell though, having your head up her ass all the time.

“Clearly we are posting on oceanup. There is no way to ever know if most hot guys clearly want to date Selena. Or any celebrity. You think it, but you don’t know it and you’re basing your opinion from your own hysterical beliefs on Selena.

• sexonfire11

8, 2012 @ 02:14 pm
    l?veislouder said:
    dont even start everybody even selena fans ( normal fans not u for sure) know that miley beats Selena in music and singing any time so shut the fuck up and do smth useful in ur life

• MileyIsASkank

guys don’t like skanks like demi, miley and vanessa. that’s why selena wins every poll i’ve ever seen for “who would u most want to date?”

• entertainmentlove

—————-
    those lies >_<

I now a few teen guys who would rather date Selena over any other female close to their age.

• gorgeousselena

@l?veislouder are u slow mental or what? seriously how stupid and pathetic you can be? you still dare to say selena cant fit hannah when jay asher the person who cretaed the character say selena definitely have to be hannah?!? wowwww your level of stupidity have no limits at all! dont you fell really dumb you idiot? lmao you are such a joke! but say whatever you want pathetic and jealous bitch selena will be hannah, she will play your favorite character and theres nothing that a loser like you can do! stay may stay mad stay mad stay mad! hahahahaha cant stop laughing at you! i mean just who the fuck are you to say Selena would turn the story to shit?!? just a really stupid and jealous loser? ey asshole wake up jay asher think shes amazing, so stop embarrasing yourself you idiot! and oh one more time STAY MAD HAHAHA ARE YOU MAD? STAY MAD STAY MAD! poor loser she cry cause selena is going to play hannah! lol

• l?veislouder

I also love how Claudia keeps going on about “Can’t Be Tamed” being a huge fail when as of June 2, 2011, it sold over 1.5 million albums, when Selena had sold 1.4 million albums with “Kiss and Tell” and “A Year Without Rain” combined. so uh, who’s really failing? yeahh, again, I thought so. how’s Selena’s ass, Claudia?

• gorgeousselena

sorry my bad i forgot that you@l?veisloude are so stupid and delusional that clearly you can be that smart since you are a fan of a relationship that cant even exist and was just a kids things and you think that was true love hahahahahahahaha how pathetic you can be seriously! lol cant even….. sooo of course you are so dumb, you are really dumb for real thats why you continue saying over and over again selena doesnt fit hanna! when the author the person who created the characther say selena hav to be hannah! EY DUMBASS AND RETARD ALERT! HAHAHAHAHA

• l?veislouder

@l?veislouder are u slow mental or what? seriously how stupid and pathetic you can be? you still dare to say selena cant fit hannah when has ajer the person who cretaed the character say selena definitely have to be hannah?!? wowwww your level of stupidity have no limits at all! dont you fell really dumb you idiot? lmao you are such a joke! but say whatever you want pathetic and jealous bitch selena will be hannah, she will play your favorite character and theres nothing that a loser like you can do! stay may stay mad stay mad stay mad! hahahahaha cant stop laughing at you! i mean just who the fuck are you to say Selena would turn the story to shit?!? just a really stupid and jealous loser? ey asshole wake up jay asher think shes amazing, so stop embarrasing yourself you idiot! and oh one more time STAY MAD HAHAHA ARE YOU MAD? STAY MAD STAY MAD! poor loser she cry cause selena is going to play hannah! lol
    Jay never said Selena was the perfect Hannah. he said she had similar qualities. I tell you think all the time, but you never want to listen, because you only listen to the things that make Selena a god, which she’s not. and it’s not always how the author sees the character, but the reader. John Green, an amazing author himself, said that, and it’s true. the author may be conveying the story to us, but the reader is the one that takes it in, and if we can’t see it in Selena, which not many people do, we won’t take it. and I don’t care if Selena plays Hannah. I don’t want her to, but if she does, I won’t see the movie.
    Hannah will always be in my mind, a strong, broken, let-down, beautiful hazel-eyed blonde, never what Selena is trying to bring. but since you love Selena’s ass so much, Claudia, maybe you’ll love seeing her fingered too. be sure to bring a change of panties to the movies, because I don’t think you’ll be able to handle it.

• gorgeousselena

are u still so damn mad pathetic and jealous loser? hahaha you are such a joke, well what else can i expect from a delusional miley stan! ey you idiot cbt only sold 350.000 copies in us! and stop talking bullshit cause kiss and tell and a year without rain are so close to be platinum and only in us, so stop being such a pathetic liar! you seriously sucks…. lol

I could be doing better things with my life then watching a STUPID argument.

• l?veislouder

it sold 350,000 in the U.S., 1.5 million worldwide as of last year. it’s more now. and being “close to platinum” is not platinum. “almost” only counts in horseshoes. those CDs have been out for how long, and they’re still not platinum? that’s pathetic. that shows what a fail Selena’s music career is. you’re just a blind sheep and can’t see it.

Feb 8, 2012 @ 02:39 pm
    I could be doing better things with my life then watching a STUPID argument.
    go right ahead then. no one’s stopping you.

• gorgeousselena

@l?veislouder yeah only in your mind cause for the rest of the world selena will be hannah in the movie! soooo yeah stay mad btw how disgusting, nasty and pathetic you are! damn ewww you are such a demented, creepy and freak beitch the thing you say! ewwww you are sooo damn disgusting! it must be sucks to be like you!!! seriously disgusting and demented bitch! im done with you! go and wash your mouth you creepy bitch! i bet you are you are such disgusting loser and you talk about true love? my gosh who are you? ewwwwwwwww and the things you say i bet you do with your imaginary hannah seriously you are DISGUSTINFG! dont ever dare to talk to me disgusting and nasty bitch!

• AcidPinkLemonade

If Selena messes up 13 Reasons Why, she will never hear the end of it.

• l?veislouder

@l?veislouder yeah only in your mind cause for the rest of the world selena will be hannah in the movie! soooo yeah stay mad btw hoe disgusting, nasty and pathetic you are! damn ewww you are such a demented, creepy and freak beack the thing you say! ewwww you are sooo damn disgusting! it must be sucks to be like you!!! seriously disgusting and demented bitch! im sone with you! go and wash your mouth you creepy bitch! i bet you are you are such disgusting loser and you talk about true love? my gosh who are you? ewwwwwwwww and the thing you say i bet you do with your imaginary hannah seriously you are DISGUSTINFG! dont ever dae to talk to me disgusting and nasty bitch!
    lmao, as if you won’t come lash out at me again for saying something less than praising of your precious Selena. maybe this lashing out of defense is because I hit the nail right on the head. someone is acting a bit too freaked out; maybe the things you’re saying I do are what you do when you think about Selena. wouldn’t surprise me.
    and as for true love, I know more about real love than you’ll ever know, and I’ve got six years and counting to back it up. you wouldn’t know shit about true love if it smacked you in the face and sang “the bed intruder song” that you so love to quote to you.

and if you knew anything about “13 Reasons Why”, you would know I mentioned the fingering because that’s what happens to Hannah. you wouldn’t know that though; you can’t be bothered to read the book and research what kind of actress should play this role. it’s not Selena, and never will be Selena. this is not her role.

• Welp!

Somebody doesn’t know the meaning of the word ‘disgusting’ l. Let me provide you with the definition. DISGUSTING: @gorgeousselena

Feb 8, 2012 @ 02:49 pm
    AcidPinkLemonade said:
    If Selena messes up 13 Reasons Why, she will never hear the end of it.
    not from me, anyway. that book is life-changing. for her to ruin an amazing book like that would be devastating.

• AcidPinkLemonade

Feb 8, 2012 @ 02:52 pm
    l?veislouder said:
    it’s not Selena, and never will be Selena. this is not her role.
    ==============================
    I think she’d be great in romantic-comedies.

• AcidPinkLemonade

l?veislouder said:

Feb 8, 2012 @ 02:49 pm
    AcidPinkLemonade said:
    If Selena messes up 13 Reasons Why, she will never hear the end of it.
    ===============================
    Critics and avid fans on the book will tear her apart.

• l?veislouder

The book is life-changing, and I know Claudia hasn’t read it, because if she did, she wouldn’t say even half the shit she says.

• sahina91

omg someone tell Claudia to flush her head down a toilet and get out of Selena’s ass for a change.

• l?veislouder

see Claudia, this girl looks nothing like Selena. this is Hannah. Selena is not Hannah.
    of course, this is probably the first time you’re seeing the cover, because you don’t do research, you just agree with everything that has to do with Selena getting publicity. hey, maybe you’re Selena herself, looking for the next big thing and being upset when people see right through the fakeness of it all. so sad.

• SillyAnnJoker

I have all her albums on my i-pod and So Yesterday, The Math, Someone’s Watching Over Me, Jericho and Girl Can Rock are still some of my favourite songs.

The “See you Again” singer

lol How is that they dont even know wich songs are hers?

• l?veislouder

selena is well liked because of her personality and because of wizards, but a lot of book fans aren’t happy at all with casting her as hannah and the only reason they’re accepting of it is because jay asher, the author, is apparently so enthuasiastic about her. not because they liked her themselves. lots of people on tumblr are complaining about the casting even when they like selena. they dont think she fits hannah
    this^^ thank you. Claudia thinks when SHE thinks something, she’s right and anyone who dares to think anything else is a “demented loser freak.” not EVERYONE sees Selena as Hannah, and even if I will see Hannah as someone other than Selena, that doesn’t mean the world won’t either. she may be in the movie, but clearly not everyone is happy about it.

and the anon that mentioned Anne Hathaway, I completely agree. she’s a good actress, and I adore her, but I can only see her as Princess Mia (which I’m coincidentally watching right now). Anne’s been cast as Fantine in the movie production of “Les Misérables” which is so wrong. Fantine is a dying woman who’s lived a life of hell, losing her life when she can no longer go on. is that Anne? I don’t think so. the only thing saving this movie for me is Samantha Barks as Eponine. Helena Bonham Carter as the innkeeper’s wife is a good choice too, and Hugh Jackman will make me happy.
    sometimes I really wonder what casting directors are thinking when they make their choices -___-

• BrokenArrow

Cant be tamed did sell over a 1,5 million copies.
    ‘kiss and tell and a year without rain are so close to be platinum’ lol remember when you laughed about one Miley album going platinium after a ‘long time’ Wasnt kiss and tell from 2009? and you say it’s near to be platinum? #fail.

• mimi

lol selena must be really inrevelant not for them to even know her songs or her age for that matter!lol

I do.

• gorgeousselena

@l?veislouder seriously you demented bitch stop embarrasing yourself! its so dificult for you to understand that jay asher the person who created the hannahs character say selena definitely have to be hannah? go and check all the things her say about selena you jealous and pathetic loser! dont you feel super super dumb saying over and over again all that shit when the author of the book is more than happy and excited to work with her? are you seriously that retard? i dont want to talk like a demented loser like you but i have to say who the fuck do you think you are? seriously first you act like you are someone super important and you say you can meet any celeb that u want and anytime! and just beacuse your mom is a the girlfriend of someones bodyguard, WHAT A LOSER! lol damn i almost feel so sorry for you! you are even worst than sarah the stalker who think shes friend of celebs, but at least she meet them so many times and she meet so many celebs, and you think you are someone just for that? yor are a nobody, just a loser! and also you think you know more than love than anybody, when you dont know nothing about love, much less about true love! i bet its bullshit that you have boyfriend and in case that you actually have a bf, poor that guy being with a disgusting and demented freak like you, dont your bf doesnt know that you are lesbian? i mean you have to be lesbian the way you talk and the things you say ewwwww! lmao sooo clearly you dont know nothing about love since you are a lesbian and you have a bf! and also you dare to say that selena cant be play hannah cause in your stupid, pathetic and jealous opinion shes nothing like hannah, hello you fucking moron how many time i have to say that the person who created hannah say selena have to be hannah, that she will be perfect to play that role in the movie! so who the fuck you are to say the bullshit you say? you are nothing loser, you are a piese of shit! ewwwww you are such a disgusting and demented bitch! soooo stop being so damn pathetic!

Welp! said:

THIS!

• gorgeousselena

and also you dont even dare to say anything since you are a miley stan that bitch cant even act for save her life! miley is a talentless attention whore, shes dare to do anything to stay relevant! shes the biggest hypocrite and fake bitch ever! thats why everybody prefer selena over miley cause miley even sucks as a friend you fucking idiot!

• BrokenArrow

I laguh everytime Claudia call someone stupid when she can’t even spell or read.
    She calls everybody pathetic but she’s the one who calls Miley an attention whore then gives her the attention. Calls Miley irrelevant and then she watches her videos, searches info abour her, stalks her twitter,listens to her music… that’s beyond pathetic.
    And she keeps saying ‘stay mad’ when she’s the only one who gets mad when someone says something about Selena and she’s not agree with it…

• BrokenArrow

‘Everybody loves Selena’ ‘Everybody prefers Selena’ ‘All the hot guys have a crush on Selena’

I’m sure a lot of people that are part from the ‘everybody’ don’t think the same.
    Stop acting like if you know what EVERY SINGLE PERSON think or like.

• BrokenArrow

shes the biggest hypocrite and fake bitch ever!

No that’s you. Don’t you always say we don’t know you to talk about you but then you talk about Loveislouder as if you know her? lol hypocrite much? pathetic much?

• l?veislouder

lmao sooo clearly you dont know nothing about love since you are a lesbian
    —————————
    excuse me, who the FUCK are you to say gays don’t know anything about love?! GAYS KNOW MORE ABOUT LOVE THAN YOU EVER COULD, BITCH. you’re a hater, sitting on your computer, talking all about Miley, when I have someone I’ve been in love with for six years.
    and honey, don’t be jealous that I can meet celebrities. it’s all you ever bring up when discussing me, but it’s nothing to be jealous of. celebrities are just like.. well, I was gonna say you and me, but I know no celebrity who is as vicious as you. you are a bully, and if you were a true fan of Selena’s, you wouldn’t say half the shit that you do. you are a bitter, vicious, cruel, pathetic excuse of a human being. you use insulting words like “retard” when you don’t even know what that could mean to someone. you make up false shit about Selena to make her seem like she’s god and you generalize statements to make them seem to apply to EVERYONE, when all you do is actually make people hate Selena because she has pathetic “fans” like yourself.
    haven’t you gotten it through your head that nobody here thinks anything positive of you? at least I have unbiased opinions based on fact, and people can see that and agree with them. you’re just a blind sheep that people look down upon in disgust because we can’t comprehend how someone could feel this way and say these atrocious things. seriously, you need a therapist, and an admittance into a psychiatric ward to really get to the root of why you’re so hateful. clearly, something traumatic happened in your life, and you need to deal with it now.

———————-
    lololol this so much. I don’t recall ever saying I had a boyfriend, definitely never said I was a lesbian (how dare she make that assumption based on my above discussion; you cannot figure out someone’s sexuality from that alone!), I never said Hannah was my favorite character nor that “13 Reasons Why” was my favorite movie (it hasn’t even been filmed yet! lol), yet she claims to know just everything about my life.
    and I’m laughing my ass off at her comparing me to Stalker Sarah. honey, I can meet certain celebrities whenever I want due to the connections that I have (the ones you don’t need to be jealous of). I don’t go following every single celebrity all over the world and then pretend that we’re best friends. I can meet celebrities through connections, Stalker Sarah can meet celebrities through stalking. that’s the difference.

• BrokenArrow

She’s just that stupid. Like when you’re fan of someone and she automatically thinks that person is your idol lol. Maybe that’s why she thought it was your favorite character or something :P
    Everybody laughs at her and she doesnt even realise that.

• l?veislouder

and Claudia is the biggest hypocrite I’ve ever seen in my life, yet she claims everyone else is a hypocrite and a fake.
    she’d look at this picture: http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net/photos/full/326565210.jpg?Expires=1328747314&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIYVGSUJFNRFZBBTA&Signature=KQ0HdUDJCMHowL5GY4AAazSkfTIMtkaQo~oojHy1KOvuue23XJ8FFwZJp~040j0RVmbDpLKl0P9C13IleyLxVCaFuzwApSrCuq6xouGdSrtLSkA~pEbfcbCiK-n5pjS9qk7LfV9qyYcwLCLZVGT7W1vEmMtEwUxY~MuIyVeerNs_
    and say that Miley looks trashy while Selena looks classy, meanwhile they are wearing the SAME dress in the exact same way (though Selena wore hers shorter, and after Miley, might I add). but no, Selena wins because Claudia’s a sheep and has her head so far up Selena’s ass for so long that she thinks her shit don’t stink.

• l?veislouder

Everybody laughs at her and she doesnt even realise that.
    ———————————
    lol not only that, she’s always attacking me for “being a fan of a couple who is so over and was a kid thing.” yes, I’m a fan of Niley, but not in the sense of “OMGSH THEY’RE SO PERFECT AND TRUE LOVE AND GONNA GET BACK TOGETHER AND HAVE SEXY BABIES! MILEY AND NICK ARE DATING AUSSIES, THAT MEANS THEY LOVE EACH OTHER AND MISS EACH OTHER!” no, I’m not like that. when I say I’m a Niley fan, it means that I’m not hateful of their time that they had together. they had a beautiful relationship, even if they were kids, and it was fun and loving for what it was. it was cute, and a good time, and I’m not going to sit here and say anything bad about it when I was not in that relationship with them to say anything about it. from what I saw, they genuinely cared about each other and were happy, and that’s what I support. I support Miley’s happiness, and I support Nick’s happiness. that is what I mean.
    plus, what benefit would I get from saying I don’t support Niley? that would be saying I don’t support love and happiness if that’s what Nick and Miley found in each other, and that’s not right. I support love and happiness, no matter where it stems from. the love that Ellen DeGeneres has for her wife is the most amazing love I’ve seen in quite some time, certainly truer than Claudia claims she has for her “boyfriend.”
    gosh, I feel so sorry for the guy chained to her basement, because there’s no way a decent human being would be with someone so bitter, immature, and hateful. and she thinks that’s a boyfriend and a relationship -___-

• gorgeousselena

@l?veislouder ey idiot i say you clearly dont know anything about love or true love since you are a lesbian and you claim you have a boyfriend! learn how to read loser! and why i would be jealous od a demented and pathetic freak like you? i mean jealous of a miserable loser who think she can meet celebs cause her mom is the girlfried of someones bodyguard? woowww what an honor! lmao no bitch i have a life a million time better than you ho think you are someone important and the fact if that you are nonbody! and take your own advice go to therapy cuase you are such a demented bitch and the way you talk and the things you dare to say! ewww you are so disgusting! you need a psychiatrist

• -Jenii

yahoo.com.. lol at that flop site

• gorgeousselena

and that loser its so proud cause her mom is the girlfriend of a bodyguard and thats the conections she have! and she think shes such important person and shes a nobody! lol

Ou, copying and pastin is plagerism.. You should know better.

Selena is 19, not 21.

——————-
    well I am not a lesbian, and I never said I have a boyfriend so… guess you’re wrong, again. like you always are.
    also, my mom does not have a boyfriend. I said her ex-boyfriend is Justin Bieber’s bodyguard, which is only one of my connections. I have connections to Daniel Radcliffe, Darren Criss, and Nick Jonas on my own. so again, stop being so jealous and bringing that up, because it’s not important in this conversation. you just love to use anything you can to attack someone, and you just end up sounding like a completely dumbass. oh yeah, and a hater. because you are.

———————–
    and you sit on your computer, hating on someone you’ve never met. so even if you were right, you still lose. you’re sad, and pathetic.

GorgeousSelena u are a disguisting robot! U make me want to take a shit evertime u say something because im so disguisted! U are a rotten slutty toothpic hill billy slut!!!

gorgeousselena said:

lol did you realise you just proved what i say? You’re the biggest hypocrite here. Instead of hating on Miley and everyone who doesnt say Selena is perfect you should take extra english lessons or go and s ue your english teacher and your school and your parents for raising such a disgusting kid.

Oh lawd, is this another ou person ou pays to keep this site alive?

——————————
    this. thank you.

• BrokenArrow

It must be suck to be Claudia.
    First she’s too stupid to post her email on JJJ and users there found her facebook and she claims it was not her but suddenly that facebook page was deleted when people started to point her out.
    Second, she’s been a hater since 2 years and she haven’t grown up a little yet.
    Third she calls everybody what she is, stupid, jealous, loser, attention whore etc…
    Also she’s a racist, homophobic and superficial bitch.
    And last but not least she’s a HATER.

this. thank you.

np :)

• l?veislouder

It must be suck to be Claudia.
    Second, she’s been a hater since 2 years and she haven’t grown up a little yet.
    Also she’s a racist, homophobic and superficial bitch.
    And last but not least she’s a HATER.
    ——————————–
    all of this.

y r people saying cbt flopped? It sold 100,0000+ COPIES in a week…

• l?veislouder

y r people saying cbt flopped? It sold 100,0000+ COPIES in a week…
    ——————-
    but then it went down 70% in sales in its second week. it did good, just not as well as her past CDs. Claudia just wants to act as though Miley is a big fail and Selena is top queen. don’t pay her any attention; her “facts” are always shit and made up.

this wasnt picked by guys. it was picked by parents. selena may be hot but she still looks wholesome and goody goody so it makes sense. guys would pick megan fox or mila kunis or women like that over selena in a heartbeat. when selena was picked in the most desirable list, lots of guys were complaining and saying she shouldnt be on the list at all. check if u dont believe me. and yes, some guys do prefer miley over selena. my cousin thinks selena is NOT cute with her baby scrunched face and that miley’s hot.

oh and one more thing so many fans of the book wrote all the time to jay asher saying how excited they are for the movie and how happy they are that selena will be hannah! so clearly just a pathetic, jealous and loser like you whos so obssesed with hannah and have so many jealous of selena is the only one who think she cant be hannah! what a idiot! so say all the bullshit you want thta doesnt change the fact that selena will be hannah!soo yeah STAY MAD AND DEAL WITH IT! lol

i think selena is a pretty mediocre actress shes good in wizards thats all everything else is whatever. she reminds me of anne hathaway, can act, but doesnt leave an impression or stands out. well i actually think anne is more talented and more charming than selena.sorry for disagreeing with you, selena stans.

• l?veislouder

and Claudia thinks I’m “so mad” that Selena will play Hannah, when actually, she’s just made that I will never see Selena as Hannah, even if she does play her in the movie. sorry. it’s called imagination.
    and the day that Selena either drops the role due to scheduling issues or grows out of the role will be the best day of my life :)
    so suck. on. that Claudia :) <333333

Feb 8, 2012 @ 04:23 pm
    gorgeousselena said:

@l?veislouder seriously you demented bitch stop embarrasing yourself!

You should REALLY follow your OWN advice dude…..

mte

Hahaha i’0m seriously in love with everuthing you said loveislouder! Hey i’m the one you talk twice (the one who still don’t have a name) i tried to sign up but i need a real email :(

loveislouder can disagree with the choice jay asher made. i dont agree with many choices of actors picked for book adaptations. also, even authors can make mistakes. they aren’t directors. some authors have said someone is perfect for the part and then regretted it. to me it sounds like jay asher picked her cuz selena loves the book so much and is so earnest, not because of her actual acting capabilities.

• kristin6410

@broken arrow is gorgeousselena as disgusting as her personality (on fb) @loveislouder u dnt need to prove urself to anyone :)

• MovesLikeJagger

Well, Selena’s got that whole ‘generic cuteness’ look going for her so…yeah, this makes sense. Though, if I had a teen son, I wouldn’t let him near her, mainly cuz she has a history of dating guys for fame and seems like she’s very materialistic and shallow.

Oh, and thank you OU for reminding me how tacky the LYLALS video was with these pictures. I still can’t believe that was one of the top songs people want played at their wedding. Apparently having ‘I love you like a love song baby’ playing over and over again is super romantic, as opposed to a sweet ballad.

WUT?! i cannot believe it :0 she’s bad as Claudia???!!! What is her facebook? I wanna know that for real i always thought she was nice :(

no, kristin is asking brokenarrow if claudia is as ugly phyisically as her personality. and apparently, she is. she’s fat lol

of course GS is fat, she sits on the computer all day eating twinkies and hating.. Mhhhm how do those OS users even live with themselves knowing they dont have lives.

• crazylady

this wasnt picked by guys. it was picked by parents.

yeah but what I can’t understand is how Miley got to be runner-up?
    no disrespect to Miley but she’s not parent friendly. I mean you got the Can’t be Tamed video, short outfits and grinding. then again does the charity work and peace advocating make up for that?
    it’s still kinda surprising either way.

• crazylady

oh and don’t forget the bong smoking.

Oh sorry i don’t understand it lol and maybe… it’s usual to someone insecure to be superficial and judge others specially if she got a computer in her hands…

I actually lol irl to this hahaha even tho i know isn’t funny to call someone fat…:/ but in Claudia’s case i can make an exception cuz she says awful things per minute

————————–
    thank you :) someone who realizes people can actually have different opinions :) and thank you to you too, kristin6410!

as for the author thing, I have to agree. Ginny was cast horribly in Harry Potter, and the author of the Princess Diaries deeply regretted giving permission for the second movie to be made. authors can make mistakes themselves. Jay didn’t say he picked Selena because she was the perfect Hannah, as Claudia loves to insist. he said he picked her because she “understood” Hannah, and talked about certain parts in the book that were her favorite. anyone could’ve done that, and I’m sure there’s someone out there who can understand Hannah who has better acting skills and looks more the part.
    as for anyone who has actually read the book, this is the actress I would love to see portray Hannah: http://e2de.com/data_images/emily-browning/emily-browning-02.jpg
    she has a unique beauty, and you can see how she can portray deep sadness in her eyes. she’s a perfect Hannah, and her acting resumé speaks for itself when it comes to roles like that. not light, and edgy. Emily is a perfect Hannah.

hi loveislouder! can ya tell me what’s about “13 reasons why”?! It’s a good book right? By: The one with no name yet :/

OMG idk what you were talking about…it’s the girl who played a Violet called character in that a movie…she’s gorgeus and great. I was wondering what happened to her. Good to know she still in the bussiness :) hey isn’t a chance to give her the role anymore not?

• mimi

I agree she looks perfect for the part!

————————————-
    I think it’s a life-changing book. besides the Harry Potter series, this is my most treasured book. I wouldn’t recommend it if you don’t like dark, sad, and a bit graphic detail, but if you can handle the mature content of it, it’s the first book I would recommend to anyone.
    it’s about a girl named Hannah Baker who commits suicide. before she does so, she makes a few cassette tapes, and she sends them to the people who are the reason she decided to take her life. there are 12 people involved, but one person is two reasons, so in total, there are thirteen reasons why she decided to kill herself. you hear the cassette’s with a boy named Clay Jensen through Hannah’s narration, so the book is told with Hannah’s point of view and Clay’s point of view/reaction.
    the book’s moral is amazing; it’s meant to show how every little action you make can have an effect on others (this is how I know gorgeousselena hasn’t read the book; she wouldn’t be so hateful in her words if she did). you find yourself relating to Hannah, and at the same time, you want to hug her and just tell her everything is going to be okay, and even though you know she’s dead, you wish the whole time that she survives. again, if you can handle the mature content and nature of the book, I highly recommend reading it. books are always better than movies anyway, so no matter who plays Hannah, the book is going to beat the movie.

——————
    yes, she was Violet in “A Series of Unfortunate Events.” she was also in a movie called, “The Uninvited”, which is how I know she can do an edgy role like this. she’s beyond amazing in her acting ability.
    she is still in the business, she just likes to take breaks inbetween jobs, which is why she said no to the Twilight series. she was asked to audition, but she couldn’t sign on to do a (at the time) trilogy, so she said no.

and while Selena has been cast for the role, I don’t believe any contracts have been signed, and I know for sure that no one else has been cast, nor have any directors or writers been attached to the film. so far, Selena is the only name attached to the film. if the movie is shelved long enough, Selena may lose the role because she could outgrow the role or just never find time to film the movie, as she clearly has set other projects ahead of this movie. I’m hoping she just either lets go of the role or outgrows it. I’ve been in discussions with Jay himself to come visit my school. he said he was interested, so it’s just a matter of getting a date. if he comes, I’m gonna hope to just give him pictures of Emily and her resumé, and just tell him to keep her in mind. Emily is not a big-time actress, so he may not know about her. there’s a chance when he sees her, he could change his mind about Selena.

• l?veislouder

I agree she looks perfect for the part!
    ——————-
    that’s what I think. and her acting abilities only make her more perfect.

13 Reasons Why seams like such a good book to read, i just read on wiki that Selena will play the part, Thats kind of depressing.. Honestly, i do not think Selena can do a movie that big, where the plot is so dramatic. I just think she will ruin it. I dont mean to sound selfish since ive never read the book but it seems very interesting and it’d be a shame to see selena play Hannah.

————————
    I’ve read the book, and I, along with quite a few people who also have read the book, agree that Selena is not a good choice for this role. I can see Emily Browning as a perfect Hannah. but I’d recommend reading the book; it’s fantastic! and then you can make a decision based on having read the book, but it most likely will not change.

• sweetgirl

well, i havent read the book and i only found out about it because selena is playing hannah so selena for me IS hannah, when i read the book i’ll be picturing her. people are saying logan lerman should be cast as clay, who is that, is that her boyfriend in the book? logan and selena would make a flawless couple!

———————–
    I only read the book after hearing Selena would be Hannah as well. didn’t stop me from seeing Hannah as her own person, especially when the girl on the cover looks nothing like Selena. that’s beauty and magic of books: really getting into the book and letting the book telling its own story, without a movie attached to it. Selena is not Hannah, not even Hannah-material. you’ll see it when you read the book if you can see it as its own.
    Clay is not Hannah’s boyfriend. he’s her classmate who has a crush on her. I would support Logan as Clay; he’s a great pick. the rumors are have no merit though. I hope they offer him the role though, or at least ask him to audition. he really would make a good Clay.

Omg BrokenArrow i’m emotional only reading the story :( i wanna ask ya something – it has a positive message or a lesson right? cuz i wanna read it but it seems kinda scary to me and i don’t want to depress myself even more than i used to…

Now i think (after reading some things about the book – including the reasons) isn’t AT ALL the kind of role for Selena. she should stick in family movies or as a disney star and i’m not saying it like that’s a bad thing it is just something that will suit her better. It’s a really dark serious role and gotta have an actress than won’t fall in depression at the time she gotta be the character.

• l?veislouder

it has a positive message or a lesson right?
    —————————
    it does have a positive message, and the ending is amazing. I had to read it twice to get the full effect, but the ending really is wonderful.

So isn’t something that could make me have afraid? Idk how ot explain it…cuz it’s raw ya know…i want to make an account :(

———————-
    it is very raw, but it makes you look at life in a different way. I’m not kidding when I say it’s life-changing. that’s why I try to choose my words carefully now after reading the book (not that I didn’t try to be nice before, but this book just opens your eyes). if you don’t mind me asking, how old are you? I could tell you if I think you should read it or not based on your age.

• sweetgirl

l?veislouder do you know where can i read the book online? because you cant find it in stores in my country.

———————
    I don’t believe it can be read online, but you can go on YouTube and listen to Hannah’s tapes on there: http://www.youtube.com/user/Hannahsfriend13
    it’s not the same as reading it along with Clay’s reaction, but it’s something.
    you couldn’t order it off Amazon or something?

• l?veislouder

wow, I actually found a place to read it online!

just click the pages to go forward or backward. I don’t know if it has the whole book, but it has the first few pages. let me know if the book suddenly stops, and I’ll try to find someplace else to read it.

kristin6410 said:

I dont know, i didnt see her facebook, some people told me that. But no beauty can hide her disgusting self.

• BrokenArrow

I want emily browning to play all the main characters in the books i read lol. Hannah, i wanted her to play bella, i want her to play jane in the Wake movie.

• gorgeousselena

@l?veislouder so in your dumb, stupid and jelous mind have more logic dare to say the author of the book can be wrong with his choices of actors picked for book adaptations but not a jealous and pathetic loser like you who have no idea about the acting world?!? lol damn are you seriously that stupid? you are such a joke! i mean one thing if that you already see the movie and after that say oh no, that not how i imagine it would be hannah, or selena was so bad playing hannah, but you cant even see the movie, you have no idea how selena is going to play the character! and you already say she would ruin the book and she definitely cant fit hannah, i mean seriously? if the author think shes amazing and she have to be hannah was for something you idiot! you are just totally obssesed with that book and with hannahs character and you cant stan the idea that selena will be hannah in the movie! cause you are totally jealous of her, but sorry idiot theres nothing you can do about it, say all the bullshit you want, but the fact is that selena will be hannah, jay asher say she definitely have to be hannah and hes totally exactly to work with her, so just get over it and move on you fucking moron! you are dying of envy cause even the author think selena have to be hannah and he chose her to play that role in the movie! lol sooo sorry for you loser! but ey continue having your nasty fantasies with your imaginarie hannah in you dirty mind ewwww! too bad for you, you can only lives with your imaginarie hannah cause for the rest of the world selena will be hannah! so deal with it! one more thing are you mad pathetic and jealous bitch? stay mad, thats the only thing you can do stay mad stay mad lol! SELENA WILL BE HANNAH SELENA WILL BE HANNAH! AND THE PERSON WHO CREATED THE CHARACTER LOVES THE IDEA SHE PLAY HANNAH IN THE MOVIE! and you a demented bitch who are totally obssesed with hannah dare to say she cant be hannah? seriously dont you feel soo dumb i guess you are naturally stupid! and ey btw loser you think selena cant be hannah cause she have a clean imagine? ey idiot thats what a good actress does play a character and the challange is when the character have nothing to do with you, but you are too stupid to understand that! soooo…. stay mad! and go to fantasize with you imaginarie hannah hahahahaha seriously so funny! love love the idea how mad and jealous you are and cant stan the fact that selena will be hannah! hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

• gorgeousselena

The see you again singer? That’s Miley…

they chose nick jonas last year xx

Sel’s 19 not 21…

• l?veislouder

lol so many things wrong with this article: the age, the “See You Again” reference, and especially the news of working on a fourth album. she can stop with music; her singing career is a flop >.<

• gorgeousselena

a flop? you mad cause cbt was a huuge fail? stay mad you idiot! and too bas sel is rocking! and i guess you are still super mad cause sel will be playing hannah you favorite character in you favorite book and jay asher is more thna happy and excited to work with her cause he think shes perfect for play that role! lmfao saty mad you pathetic loser!

• entertainmentlove

Them lies OU them lies

I want to be stranded on a tropical island with Miley, Demi, Selena, JoJo, including myself, and Debby Ryan, but we will probably leave Debby by herself in the ocean.

omg claudia!

• l?veislouder

I think she’d be great in romantic-comedies.
    hmm, maybe I could see it. yeah, maybe. this isn’t one though. she shouldn’t be in this one. or maybe she could be one of the girls who are reasons. I could see her as Jessica, maybe. but I’d prefer her not in this movie at all. I’m hoping she outgrows the role. the article says she’s doing two films, as as far as I know, neither are “13 Reasona Why.” the screenplay can be shelved, but Selena will eventually get to a point where she’ll be too old to play Hannah. I hope they shelve it long enough for that to happen.

• threelittlebirds

@gorgeousselena do you realize that wrote a big ass novel saying the saying the same thing like 6 times.you know some people just picture certain actors to play certain parts when they read books, but like loveislouder said you obviously didn’t read the book. Did you ever think that she pictured someone else playing Hannah instead of your precious Selena, or are you just too stupid to understand that. You only read what you wan to read. Nobody can have a different opinion about Selena than you can they? That’s why it’s called an OPINION!! And MY OPINION is Emily Browning is a far better actress than Selena Gomez. Stay mad loser cause clearly you are the only one who’s mad.

• l?veislouder

Critics and avid fans on the book will tear her apart.
    yepp, definitely.

• gorgeousselena

@threelittlebirds and you are too stupid to understand that no matter what that loser think, the author of the book jay asher think selena have to be hannah and he pictured her playing hannah! and shes so mad cause selena will be hannah and theres nothing that demented and obssesed bitch can do! lol and no honey and not mad! i love the fact that bitch is sooo mad and jealous cause selena will be hannah! and all she can do is talking bullshit and saying over and over again selena is not hannah! when opinion that people really matter think she definitely have to be hannah! even fans of the book think that! so who the fuck is loveislouder to dare to say selena doesnt fit hannah and she will ruin that book? just a creepy and demented freak totally obssesed with her imaginarie hannah? what dumb a loser she is!